Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 19 Beowulf 442, 4411,4420 4420wings and 424 424 IF

Love this tactic but how could I change the front 2 in the 4-4-2 110pts, to an AM and a CF. It’s extremely hard to find good quality F9’s 

Just ignore roles- Look for quality fast forwards. None of my test sides fit roles so best to get quality players and tweak training to roles, although I do not do this for test season.

1 hour ago, knap said:

Just ignore roles- Look for quality fast forwards. None of my test sides fit roles so best to get quality players and tweak training to roles, although I do not do this for test season.

Ok, will do

Newcastle first season and just had a takeover and got a budget of 178 million so I better get looking. Any suggestions? 

Gonna try the 442 but with a VOL(a) in the place of the DLP in my new LL save. At least to try. DLP is balanced, but so stationary.

Love the use of normal wingers in this.

!FM19.1.4BEOWULF442WKnapP110

This formation is amazing. I love how my strikers (FINALLY) are scoring goals. In the picture below, I started using this formation from the game against Porto and I did use it against Amiens, but I wasn't impressed with my low % of possession (40%), so I changed the mentality into CAUTIOS and change COUNTER PRESS to HOLD SHAPE in transition. Results are the same, but I have about 60-65% of possession.

11 games, 11 wins, 35 GS, 5 GC, 8CS

Olympique Lyon_  Senior Fixtures.png

They are making a new update, especially on ME so there will be less goals from set pieces.

4 minutes ago, Bakiano said:

They are making a new update, especially on ME so there will be less goals from set pieces.

do you use cautious in all games?

1 minute ago, Gorando said:

do you use cautious in all games?

Yes, but when I need a goal, I use the original Knap version.

The problem with these head to heads is sometimes the result is from other factors apart from team or tactic.

I think I have a test game with that match, but I would try a 343.

After a good run of of being unbeaten, I have lost 5 games in a row with the Beo 442. One game I conceded 5 goals in the first 35 minutes... I have noticed, that I am not very dominating, even when I was winning.

Seems it has become totally useless for me after the latest update. I even adjusted the squad for this tactic, bying over  30 players in my first 2 seasons.

Knap, I can see from the 442 screenshot that you have Martial on the left and Mata on the right. Both players have 'Cut Inside' PPM yet your player instructions include 'Cross From Byline'. Did you have much success with this lineup? Cheers

In general it is better to have quality players than players that fit role or instructions.

Many years ago I tried to set tactics up to suit the individual players and they were disasters.

All my 1.5 tactics are now on discord, including a 442 but with defensive mentality as suited Spurs.

Hi knap new to discord so please excuse the question. Where do I find your tactics on discord as all I can find is a big tactical discussion and not a lot else? Is there some sort of download section I'm missing?? Thanks

Just send me a PM on Discord I did not want to clog up tactical discussion too much.

The Alternation is I open a thread on MR L Form.

Just monitor tactical discussion as all live. The latest I posted here and I will set up a thread on MR L Forum and just make a list of tactics.

Site links are not working. I would also wait for a 1.5 version.

Tactics are available on MR L Discord

I used it to win PL with Spurs, but maybe a good away/difficult game tactic. I would not use it as a top team tactic.

Le 23/10/2018 à 14:30, knap a dit :

Tested with MU no OIs Training AM

Hello. I am French and I do not understand "no OIs Training AM".
Second thing. Is there a general training to apply for the players?
thank you

No Opposition instructions. Training by Assistant Manager

2069415608_Screenshot(841).thumb.png.4312dd5625fed67daadf72639a6a2c01.png1792828773_Screenshot(840).thumb.png.667fe866116345e74d099fc86796b073.png

Edited by knap

I still use FM19.1.4BEOWULF442WKnapP110 on new update, works great. My strikers dont score that much though, but tactic is superb!