Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 19 Beowulf 442, 4411,4420 4420wings and 424 424 IF

MY RESULTS POSTED ABOVE: 442 away.fmf!FM19.2.1BEOWULF442IWKnapP111ALLCUPS.fmf

tactics used are the ones i attached. (442 away is just a minor tweak for tough away games, changes are LB changed to support, get stuck in removed and GK slow down when in possesion)

i won all cups first season going unbeaten. 2nd season i won everything but FA Cup

made no major signings so still the same squad. Players i bought like James Vaughan and Boyata for back-up

PATCH 19.3. 

SCHEDULES AND TRAINING ARE VERY IMPORTANT. EXAMPLE, ONLY PLAYED FOUR FRIENDLIES.

TRAINING IS IMPORTANT TO CONTROL!!! I NEVER LET ASSISTANT TAKE CONTROL, ONLY WITH INDIVIDUAL TRAINING!

i can post screenshots later or if someone wants to request via inbox as i dont want to spam somebody else page

If helpful feel free to post for benefit of others (including me).

22 minutes ago, knap said:

FM 19.3 Exploit 442

1119440325_Screenshot(1558).thumb.png.6d166af61c8846b799cefb2fe7307603.png

looking forward to a new save with this one!!! loving the 442s

Having an away tactic is a good idea, as away games when the AI are even more defensive can be awkward. Both tactical and mentality strategies can prove useful.

I looks at in the brta so should be similar to the 442. I did change a few settings, so depends what may work best in 19.3.

On 02/03/2019 at 10:18, knap said:

Knap, thanks for developing these tactics, but I've been trying this one for a long time today with Dortmund (season 3, world class squad that I've built meanwhile) and my opinion is that this isn't quite there yet - it's promising but concedes too many goals.

I did change a few things, mostly just the attacking set pieces, but this should have no influence in defending.

Also strikers aren't scoring. Not saying it's your tactics' fault, it's largely the ME in my opinion, but anyway. I've got Maxi Gomez with 4 goals in 16 starts and Fiete Arp with 2 goals in 7 starts...

AML, AMR and AMC score a lot though.

Starting a new save with Southampton could any1 point me in the direction of a good tactic that would work for them?

Maybe a home & away one.

Tha is in advance 👌🏻

15 hours ago, afizzyuk said:

MY RESULTS POSTED ABOVE: 442 away.fmf!FM19.2.1BEOWULF442IWKnapP111ALLCUPS.fmf

tactics used are the ones i attached. (442 away is just a minor tweak for tough away games, changes are LB changed to support, get stuck in removed and GK slow down when in possesion)

i won all cups first season going unbeaten. 2nd season i won everything but FA Cup

made no major signings so still the same squad. Players i bought like James Vaughan and Boyata for back-up

PATCH 19.3. 

SCHEDULES AND TRAINING ARE VERY IMPORTANT. EXAMPLE, ONLY PLAYED FOUR FRIENDLIES.

TRAINING IS IMPORTANT TO CONTROL!!! I NEVER LET ASSISTANT TAKE CONTROL, ONLY WITH INDIVIDUAL TRAINING!

i can post screenshots later or if someone wants to request via inbox as i dont want to spam somebody else page

The away version of this is working very well for me. Creates a lot of chances and strikers get a lot of goals. You concede an odd goal here and there but with the amount of chances created it should not be a problem. Awesome tactic! 

i have tweaked another tactic from Knap for 19.3 and its going great at the moment!!! 24 games so far with Newcastle, top of the league

will upload later when i complete season...only created this to test for a main save later on

20190304103155_1.thumb.jpg.a3db29700ccdf42cf6d8c65148855b5c.jpg20190304103212_1.thumb.jpg.64771e258950a299e1710f391250b766.jpg20190304103219_1.thumb.jpg.59bae9f9dc5bf22094c1191c3d728bd3.jpg

Cracking form for Newcastle and without throw exploit

4411 still working ,although the version I tested is only P99 so room for improvement.

42 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

i have tweaked another tactic from Knap for 19.3 and its going great at the moment!!! 24 games so far with Newcastle, top of the league

will upload later when i complete season...only created this to test for a main save later on

20190304103155_1.thumb.jpg.a3db29700ccdf42cf6d8c65148855b5c.jpg20190304103212_1.thumb.jpg.64771e258950a299e1710f391250b766.jpg20190304103219_1.thumb.jpg.59bae9f9dc5bf22094c1191c3d728bd3.jpg

This looks very promising 👏🏻

Will defo be having a look @ this when it’s uploaded 👀

Just now, sufcblades74 said:

is there a 19.3 442 on here yet guys 

i just made one. check the forum

44 minutes ago, JD 1984 said:

This looks very promising 👏🏻

Will defo be having a look @ this when it’s uploaded 👀

i just uploaded it in a new post

21 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

i just uploaded it in a new post

Awesome, mind linking the post here so it makes it easier for everyone? If thats allowed I mean

Just now, KoolaidLips said:

Awesome, mind linking the post here so it makes it easier for everyone? If thats allowed I mean

well i don't actually know how too :lol: also i didn't want to spam his thread though he said its okay if its helping people

I have a 19.3 424 not sure it was the Salah version, but sill needs a few tweaks.

20 minutes ago, Sa.sapo95@icloud.com said:

thing ? I do not understand

ATM : at the moment