FM 19 Beowulf and MM Volante 4222 42211 Knap

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There appeared to ba a lot of aml/r players but not much cover at DC or DM, .Picked up a little with Volante ending on 44 pts and then tried ARGUS 343 for 47 pts. Even when getting a goal to good they struggled to hold a lead.

From Top dog to Under dog

BEOWULF Press 4231 Narrow

BEOWULF Press 424

BEOWULF Press 4231

BEOWULF 41122

BLUE MATTER  Press 433

ARGUS Press 352

GOODBYE Press 3412

DARK SIDE 4231

PILGRIMAGE cautious 451

MIDSOMER  Press 442

MIDSOMER Std 442

VOLANTE BBM Press 4132

BEOWULF Press 451

BEOWULF Press Flat 451

ARGUS Press 343

BEOWULF Press 4141

VOLANTE 4222

VOLANTE Anchor

Hi Nap, just discovered 4222DM Volante after using TFF’s 4411 with Huddersfield Town and I have to say so far so good. I only play on the iPad so can’t download the tactic and cross save it across. Can you please post the individual Player Instructions? Also what do you set the Individual Training to?

Thanks

6 hours ago, knap said:

I don't have an ipad  but just do a Search on the FMT General forum for download tactic

Ok thanks I think I know how to do it now. With Volante Anchor do people change mentality for away games? It seems to open away from home but then again I struggled away from home using TFF’s 4-4-1-1 2DM.

Another tweak which may be worth using is regarding DL. Press will probably work well against better sides but weaker sides may try ball over top more often, in this case it may be worth dropping DL and LOE.

15 hours ago, Walrus said:

Are any of the player roles/instructions different from the base as the iPad FMT can’t download tactics and have to be manually added?

Any recommendations on Stats to look for in the Volante. 

FYI I did it last night and it’s very easy to do.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm19-tactics/373510-football-manager-touch-2019-tactics-import-ipad.html

On 17/11/2018 at 09:13, LeedsTerrier said:

Spot on. This has changed since I last had FMT as the file name was different. Makes so much sense now to do it this way. 

Downloaded all the Knap tactics!

Hello. Sir @knap i was playing Burton Albion 4-3-3 2x Volante and 1x Anchor. I won League 1, 2nd place in Championship in 2nd season. Now i am in PL. I bought some good players but they are not good enough to challange teams such as Chelsea, Arsenal, Utd etc. But i am worried because i am losing against last Burnley, very weak leicester etc. I think that playing my team so offensive like this tactic could be wrong for PL. 

The tactic is 451VolanteAnchorKnapWE

Not sure I recognise the tactic.

Last year with Billericay 1st season in PL I only had a League 1 squad, so the 1st season is uphill.

I looked at a game with Chelmsford promoted to PL and the best results were from ARGUS 343 rather than VOLANTE ANCHOR.

7 minutes ago, knap said:

Not sure I recognise the tactic.

Last year with Billericay 1st season in PL I only had a League 1 squad, so the 1st season is uphill.

I looked at a game with Chelmsford promoted to PL and the best results were from ARGUS 343 rather than VOLANTE ANCHOR.

what means better results? and which one ARGUS 343 beacuse in this topic there are few ARGUS 343?

For me Argus 3-4-3 as well as many other tactics, does not do stable results long time. The only thing with what can be played in FM 19 - Volante Anchor 4222 and Argus 3-4-2-1 IF When viewing matches there can be defeats from strong teams on away matches, and at instant results they works like cheat tactics. 

UPD In my save for Lazio in viewing matches mode such system the best: 
- With weak teams home - Volante 4-2-2-2 Anchor, and set Beowulf 4-2-3-1 press in 50-60 min if you can t to score;
- With weak teams away and averages home 4-2-2-2 Volante Anchor;
- With big teams home 4-2-2-2 Volante Anchor or Argus 3-4-2-1 IF: 

-With big teams away Argus 3-4-2-1 IF. 

Archived