FM 19 Beowulf and MM Volante 4222 42211 Knap

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be welcome if we stop asking Mr. Knap or Mr. TFF to produce tactics in FM 19.3 which doesn't work like strikerless in FM 17. Dear Knap or dear TFF take which time you want to break the game. Again; it's a game not real life.

Again: I am not playing sub or top. I am playing the game as underdog. Yeah, romantic as hell to take a team from lower division to glory.

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, knap said:

Recommendations

P109 ALL CUPS 442

P106 ALL CUPS 442

P103 ECCC 442

P108 NO LOSS 4411

PILGRIMAGE 4141

BEOWULF FM 19.3.0 IW P104 442

Thanks Knap!

I'll keep these in reserve for now. I am using FM19.3.4BEOWULF4141WMAFKnapP106ECCC at the moment and have played 17, Won 11, Drawn 6, Lost 0, nice tactic Knap :)

Will keep this going until things go south, then switch over to your recommendations.

Regards....

Best method is Observer testing, followed by instant result no match plan. The AM picks team for testing.

I use both full game and FMT

hey knap

Been having great fun adapting your tactics and using them as a base. The only one i didn't tweak much was volante anchor. It was great as an underdog tactic and away from home with my Newcastle side and has kept delivering results with your tweaks as updates came out. 

i have tried tweaking the 19.2 version as it started to slow up and run out of steam on 19.3.2 update. Tried moving the wingers deeper but not working as well still get cut apart and create little.  I play beowulf 4-2-3-1 shape at home and it still works well with your latest update so thanks for that tactic, just made a few adaptations for my own style and in game management. 

Any suggestions on a new underdog tactic for me heading into my 6th season? home we are dominant with beowulf but big teams away and European games are proving a struggle. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Geordie-John said:

hey knap

Been having great fun adapting your tactics and using them as a base. The only one i didn't tweak much was volante anchor. It was great as an underdog tactic and away from home with my Newcastle side and has kept delivering results with your tweaks as updates came out. 

i have tried tweaking the 19.2 version as it started to slow up and run out of steam on 19.3.2 update. Tried moving the wingers deeper but not working as well still get cut apart and create little.  I play beowulf 4-2-3-1 shape at home and it still works well with your latest update so thanks for that tactic, just made a few adaptations for my own style and in game management. 

Any suggestions on a new underdog tactic for me heading into my 6th season? home we are dominant with beowulf but big teams away and European games are proving a struggle. 

Thanks 

https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=217318

this is great for underdogs from knap

• 2 months later...

Archived