Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 19 Time 343 IF Time Argus Pilgrimage WOF 343 Knap

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, TrollMeme said:

player playing so badly i cant even watch the game...the stats are so disgraceful aswell has the match ratings

You showed a screenshot of your friendlies, you can't take too much away from them. Give the team time to get familiar with the tactics and increase the match cohesion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears very difficult for the bottom clubs to get good results and from the testing I've done ARGUS 343 has given the better results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@knap apologies but you listed in one of your tactics top to bottom which tactic for top teams down to underdogs, can’t seem to find it again!

Struggling with Sampdoria with Volante Anchor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duplicate post. 

Edited by Walrus
Doubled up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won the league with Newcastle season one using goodbye 3-4-3 the only thing I done was in game management by using  sus against top teams at home and away games 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minuto atrás, the_game121 disse:

I won the league with Newcastle season one using goodbye 3-4-3 the only thing I done was in game management by using  sus against top teams at home and away games 

you made it with that tactic? can you post your results here pls?

Edited by TrollMeme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didnt create  no new tactic just used the goodbye 3-4-3 tactic and when winning against big teams Changed my wingbacks to no no nonsense fullbacks and changed the mentality to defensive , 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutos atrás, the_game121 disse:

I didnt create  no new tactic just used the goodbye 3-4-3 tactic and when winning against big teams Changed my wingbacks to no no nonsense fullbacks and changed the mentality to defensive , 

ok...but can you post the results?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hora atrás, the_game121 disse:

I won the league with Newcastle season one using goodbye 3-4-3 the only thing I done was in game management by using  sus against top teams at home and away games 

uau, it worked...i used the tactic away agaist a really bigger team and i won 3-1! i was losing by 1-0 but still turned the things around in the 1st half to 3-1 and then i changed the mentality to defensive and changed my WB to no nonsense FB and they did get a a single chance till the end of the game looool oh and one of my striker made 2goals and thats truly pleasing:D

Edited by TrollMeme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TrollMeme said:

uau, it worked...i used the tactic away agaist a really bigger team and i won 3-1! i was losing by 1-0 but still turned the things around in the 1st half to 3-1 and then i changed the mentality to defensive and changed my WB to no nonsense FB and they did get a a single chance till the end of the game looool oh and one of my striker made 2goals and thats truly pleasing:D

Well I came back from games few times using this tactic , If I can figure how to do screen shots I post my result 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BOOM!!! WON THE LEAGUE WITH FULHAM 1ST SEASON!!! no transfers due to no money so just 3 loan signings to replace players i sold. i do my own training and individual training (not sure how much it helps but i've attached my schedule for people! Mitrovic was a beast!! AND only 13 from corners, other teams scored more set pieces so not all about the "corner exploit" also created the most chances in the league! by far! Well done Knap

(schedules) 343 1 match.fmf 343 2 match.fmf

 

20181120201947_1.thumb.jpg.5f588f09faa95e9cd22122bc4f886ccd.jpg20181120201957_1.thumb.jpg.0eae67f3c4744c2757aff2b5878baa7b.jpg20181120202055_1.thumb.jpg.0cb399d6ee4f57c8da82fc1f892f180c.jpg20181120202118_1.thumb.jpg.f812022cdddac0c08c493aaeb88023a1.jpg20181120202130_1.thumb.jpg.556d97e5e57592b61b0839d0858e4daf.jpg20181120202215_1.thumb.jpg.ccbc377dfc5cab195c9cc1b4a42fa836.jpg20181120202224_1.thumb.jpg.f58a1f1e1aa08b3389375186f0d53e28.jpg20181120202224_1.thumb.jpg.ba05719dc9c263b69f22ce03ce5cacb0.jpg20181120202047_1.thumb.jpg.da27bca2019a7a8812d318e11128e5ad.jpg20181120202146_1.thumb.jpg.ba3ebd330b36e474e2ebbcf06e4e4b6d.jpg20181120202152_1.thumb.jpg.084ecb51410218f65a96e210d1587890.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, afizzyuk said:

BOOM!!! WON THE LEAGUE WITH FULHAM 1ST SEASON!!! no transfers due to no money so just 3 loan signings to replace players i sold. i do my own training and individual training (not sure how much it helps but i've attached my schedule for people! Mitrovic was a beast!! AND only 13 from corners, other teams scored more set pieces so not all about the "corner exploit" also created the most chances in the league! by far! Well done Knap

(schedules) 343 1 match.fmf 343 2 match.fmf

 

20181120201947_1.thumb.jpg.5f588f09faa95e9cd22122bc4f886ccd.jpg20181120201957_1.thumb.jpg.0eae67f3c4744c2757aff2b5878baa7b.jpg20181120202055_1.thumb.jpg.0cb399d6ee4f57c8da82fc1f892f180c.jpg20181120202118_1.thumb.jpg.f812022cdddac0c08c493aaeb88023a1.jpg20181120202130_1.thumb.jpg.556d97e5e57592b61b0839d0858e4daf.jpg20181120202215_1.thumb.jpg.ccbc377dfc5cab195c9cc1b4a42fa836.jpg20181120202224_1.thumb.jpg.f58a1f1e1aa08b3389375186f0d53e28.jpg20181120202224_1.thumb.jpg.ba05719dc9c263b69f22ce03ce5cacb0.jpg20181120202047_1.thumb.jpg.da27bca2019a7a8812d318e11128e5ad.jpg20181120202146_1.thumb.jpg.ba3ebd330b36e474e2ebbcf06e4e4b6d.jpg20181120202152_1.thumb.jpg.084ecb51410218f65a96e210d1587890.jpg

you didnt say which of the 2 Tactics that you used ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonnysarg said:

You have 2 training schedules there what are they both for ??

one schedule is for when you have 1 match during the week, the other schedule is when you have two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used Argus 343 for the whole season. I actually started to institute it the previous season when it was clear I was going to finish mid table. It came down to the wire but we managed to win on the last day as York lost while we tied. When the season started we were projected to finish fifth but that quickly dropped to tenth as other teams loaded up. By the end of the season we were projected to finish 16th. So we were heavy under dogs to win the title out right.

We led the league in goals with 117, a league high 28 from corners. Were second in yellow cards with 96. Ended up third in possession at 53%.  We conceded 56 goals,, 10 of which were from corners. Which was good for 8th in the league.

173901158_VanaramaNationalLeague_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.c1ad6de5eda032b417d0e3caf1f5cf91.png1727435826_StockportCounty_SeniorFixtures.thumb.png.89238dc473ce3e5d51bd7974e42cc708.png1608846686_StockportCounty_SeniorFixtures-2.thumb.png.09f2a5172a6a6fd3e04e4f90a0061a49.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#knap, what individual training position you are setting for players? Should I train them for positions used in tactics or something else?

Trying with Valencia CF (as always in every FM)

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am just using AM so I would check out what afizzyuk has used above as a good result with Fulham.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2018 at 23:07, knap said:

It appears very difficult for the bottom clubs to get good results and from the testing I've done ARGUS 343 has given the better results.

FM19 Beta

FM19ARGUSknap343P54p101.fmf

 

this one, or the argus press one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi knap! fan of your tactics! one question : on fm 18 i used 343 formation of yours,in which the central defender was used as BPDco and BPD right and left as BPDst.

Additional,you used IWB and they were clinical in my game.

What's the difference in fm19?

thanks

Edited by KoBet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually this is the formation(with some edits by me)...it worked pretty well with IWB Fabricio Bustos becoming English Premier Player of the year.

As you can see,position roles are a little bit different than these you recomend. So all i'm asking is there any difference from fm18 to fm19 in that part.

fm18 NU.png

Edited by KoBet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 horas atrás, KoBet disse:

Actually this is the formation(with some edits by me)...it worked pretty well with IWB Fabricio Bustos becoming English Premier Player of the year.

As you can see,position roles are a little bit different than these you recomend. So all i'm asking is there any difference from fm18 to fm19 in that part.

fm18 NU.png

isnt that FM18? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although FM 18 you can use as these a base for FM 19. In fact all the tactics so far are based on the FM 18 tactics, just a little bit of tweaking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think you may be on to something with the 3-4-3 Volante All Cups tactic. 

My search for a permanent tactic may have ended, 

Tactic used from the red marked match. 

5.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...