FM 19 Time 343 IF Time Argus Pilgrimage WOF 343 Knap

The only changes I made were

Defensive

Time Wasting whenever possible

Pull back WBs to No Nonsense FBs

There are more adjustments I may consider but atm  I would just make those changes.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this tactic works great.

whit Lyon i win everything but champions league final.

Under 19 win the championship with the same tactic

classifica-14.png

Best attack and best defense. 30 goals from corners, 11 goals from indirect free kicks

PSG win first 19 game but in the second half lose some games, i didn't expected

30 goals from wingback in all competition.

in champions league things were not so easy as in championship

best attack with 34 goal, but 20 goal suffered in 13 games; scaring 4-4 against Barcellona, only 3 goals from corner. lost final 3-1 against Liverpool after i was winning 1-0 (fabinho scores his two first goal of the season in the final, a lot of time an opponent scores first goal against me..."since Scudetto"), i change to 4-2-4 after 3-1 but nothing happened. unfortunaly i play champions leauge final two days after national cup final.

Fekir got injuried for 8 months in january, i have some another significant injuries and Mousse Dembele, my best scorer at the end, doesn't play last games and champions league finale cause he want a new contrat and he ask to much (team was with me after he cried) (i don't like him, i bought cutrone and dolberg in january)

i don't know if use 3-4-3 or 4-2-4 next season. which tactics do you think is your best tactic?

ARGUS 343 has become my best underdog tactic, if doing well with the top clubs then probably is best all round tactic. Beowulf 4231 is probably better than 424.

If had Man City hit 100 pts.

They both tested at 103pts but I think ARGUS 343 can be used at any level from top to under dog. I used it with a newly promoted team in PL and made the FA Cup Final only losing on Pens to LPool.

Teams like MU and Lpool can use either but Spurs and Chelsea lack the forwards in squad.

il y a 53 minutes, lucazz a dit :

this tactic works great.

whit Lyon i win everything but champions league final.

Under 19 win the championship with the same tactic

classifica-14.png

Best attack and best defense. 30 goals from corners, 11 goals from indirect free kicks

PSG win first 19 game but in the second half lose some games, i didn't expected

30 goals from wingback in all competition.

in champions league things were not so easy as in championship

best attack with 34 goal, but 20 goal suffered in 13 games; scaring 4-4 against Barcellona, only 3 goals from corner. lost final 3-1 against Liverpool after i was winning 1-0 (fabinho scores his two first goal of the season in the final, a lot of time an opponent scores first goal against me..."since Scudetto"), i change to 4-2-4 after 3-1 but nothing happened. unfortunaly i play champions leauge final two days after national cup final.

Fekir got injuried for 8 months in january, i have some another significant injuries and Mousse Dembele, my best scorer at the end, doesn't play last games and champions league finale cause he want a new contrat and he ask to much (team was with me after he cried) (i don't like him, i bought cutrone and dolberg in january)

i don't know if use 3-4-3 or 4-2-4 next season. which tactics do you think is your best tactic?

Tactics ?

Thank you...

1 ora fa, knap ha scritto:

ARGUS 343 has become my best underdog tactic, if doing well with the top clubs then probably is best all round tactic. Beowulf 4231 is probably better than 424.

If had Man City hit 100 pts.

do you mean this? FM19BEOWULF4231KnapP7.fmf didn't test this only with beta?

or maybe do you mean this !FM19BEOWULF4231KnapPressP103.fmf or this narrow !FM19BEOWULF4231narrowKnapPressP99.fmf?

47 minuti fa, knap ha scritto:

They both tested at 103pts but I think ARGUS 343 can be used at any level from top to under dog. I used it with a newly promoted team in PL and made the FA Cup Final only losing on Pens to LPool.

Teams like MU and Lpool can use either but Spurs and Chelsea lack the forwards in squad.

i think that 3-4-3 doesn't have a beautiful game... that's why works. i win the last 16 game of Ligue 1 playing pretty bad with low rates...but i win. maye for this it works with underdogs.

corners, wingbacks and counter are the best source of goals

46 minuti fa, Yohann88260 ha scritto:

Tactics ?

Thank you...

what do you mean? i use the tactic of this topic, this to be clear !FM19ARGUSknap343PressP103.fmf

only a couple of times i use beowulf 4-2-4 for injuries or to have a change in the game (like in champions league final but didn't work)

Edited by lucazz

4 hours ago, knap said:

ARGUS 343 did look better last year.

This BEOWULF

!FM19BEOWULF4231KnapPressP103.fmf

Knap - thanks for all the tactics posted above. Do you think the likes of Beowulf would be successful in the lower leagues? National League South/North level, with a side expected to fight bravely from relegation, or do you think these tactics only perform well with top, top sides like Liverpool, United, PSG etc?

Hey Knap. Appreciate all the tactics.

You said that Argus 343 is your best underdog tactic. I was thinking of trying it for the next season. The only worry I have is that you have 3 BPD's. I don't have any at the moment. My best three Central Defenders have terrible passing stats, 5-6.

Do you think this would be a problem?

9 hours ago, knap said:

I used ARGUS last year with Billericay, using Dafuge challenge rules, and had back to back promotions to PL. 

Knap, which tactic would you use in FM19 with Billericay following the same goal? Anchor Volante, ARGUS 343 or perhaps a new GOODBYE 343?

I am on a similar journey with Oxford City (tier 6 - prediction last 22nd), got promoted the first year to VNL (tier 5), again predicted to finish last with no transfer budget and small wage budget.

It's interesting how the difference in season predictions (odds) between top and bottom teams gets bigger the higher the tier. 

If winning with ARGUS No if Losing Yes. GODBYE is set up in a different way to ARGUS.

I've found the 343 to perform better with underdogs than Volante Anchor and still performs well when at top.

A suggestion has been made to use ANCHOR when under dog and BEOWULF 451 when near top. Perhaps using all 3 would be a good option