FM 19 Unplugged 433 Time 433 4321 Blue Matter 433, 4321, 4312 and Pilgrimage 4123 23221 Knap

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixed results so far...

i conceed al lot of goals from fast counters.

Also my centre striker (Arp) is in a lot of games invisible...

Simeone and Leao are scoring the most goals. 

Now i play with  Simeone - Leao - Arp on front (changed the position of Leao and Arp) 

Also when players of my team have the ball they hesitate to play it

But i''m stil 4th in the Serie A, so i dont complain to much :)  ;)  irl it is a lot worse at the moment :idiot: 

2.JPG

1.JPG

433 Blue Matter with cm's on midfield was working like a cheat in the older patch. champion with Mainz 04 in the first season, with Benfica, with Académica and an amateur team in the third division of Portugal (2 promotions in 2 seasons and champions of Portugal in the first season with 7 players on loan).

With the new patch the full backs are no longer as relevant, the strikers don't score as much and the team concedes a lot more goals. the AI controls the ball and plays like they are Guardiola's Barcelona.

It's sad, the tactic was working like something I've never experienced in any FM's, unstoppable.

On 18/11/2019 at 20:21, knap said:

Maybe more draws in 20.1

The outside left striker appeared to be main goal scorer was that player a higher std more pace or getting on end of crosses.

Still playing with Bluematter p54, after 5 games in 20.1 i still win, but i conceed more goals, also the strikers are much more fail to score 100% chances

I''m now playing with Man City

Edited by Beekimov

That 4-3-3 with 3 strikers is very easy squat management wise. You dont have to worry with subs and backups so much, hopefully it works ok this year. im not expect it to be superior like it has been in some years, just that it would work good enough. :)

36 minutes ago, Filer974 said:

Hi knap, I insist but can you please put this tactic for fm 20. I really want to play with 1 defensive midfielder and 3 striker

lol bro, Knap try to do his best all the time - he cant just simples create anything out of nowhere just cuz someone asked. 3 Strikers NOW is not a good tactic, who knows the future.

Edited by klaus.rock@gmail.com

They have been out for testing. I will need to look at them and see if they can be improved.

If you really want to play with these formations, then these are the best versions I have at the moment.

Hi knap I hope you're fine. Are you sure that the 433 version of fm19 with 3 striker does not work on the fm20? 
I tried it for the last 5 games of my season. I am the Bristol City Coach, I did not transfert. I tried this tactic for the last 2 matches of the season and for the 3 play-offs.
5 matches, 5 wins, 15 goals scored and 3 conceded.
I think it works very well. 

IMG_20191127_094325.jpg

9 minutes ago, knap said:

No changes of mentality for any tactics.

I would consider a control tactic and a SUS tactic as options with any tactic.

Good. How would you alter this tactic to a SUS version? Many thanks!

Soon finished a season with 4132 then I'm giving this 433 a shot.

Edited by Dreambuilder

I've not made a SUS yet but in general

WBs to Defend or no nonsense FBs mentality Defensive add TW.

Foe Control I would follow Chief Scout settings - positive/balanced - high LOE and LOE untick hard tackling.