Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 19 Unplugged 433 Time 433 4321 Blue Matter 433, 4321, 4312 and Pilgrimage 4123 23221 Knap

I do change them around during a game if not working.

I normally first use ppm as a guide to which wing to use a player.

On 23/03/2019 at 18:25, knap said:

Hi Knap....I'm going to switch to this version, but do you foresee any issues with me dragging the WBs into a more conventional back 4 shape? they will still maintain all the personal instructions if I do this right? Suits my fullbacks more being a flatter back 4 shape.

The tactic is the PILGRIMAGE 451 with WBs pushed up, so may as well use PILGRIMAGE 451.

On 02/04/2019 at 12:37, knap said:

The tactic is the PILGRIMAGE 451 with WBs pushed up, so may as well use PILGRIMAGE 451.

Which tactic would you say were the overall best/most consistent? Im leaning towards your latest 4231 or 4511 but im not sure if 442 is still the king this year

I would still say a 442 or variation will be top tactic formation. At the moment I am trying a variation 41311.

The big disappointment is that the Beta and even 19.1 were much better MEs for variety than the current version, which IMO is the worst ME since I started playing.

Looking to see if this set up will work, which combines the elements of 442/451/4231

296708250_Screenshot(1797).thumb.png.05de3ee09522ca5ba6be90c1ab356506.png

On 08/04/2019 at 12:29, knap said:

Looking to see if this set up will work, which combines the elements of 442/451/4231

How did this get on?  Also do you have a 4312 for the latest patch?

18 hours ago, knap said:

Wulf 41311

It might not win me every game but I managed to do this, which feels like a minor miracle.  Nice one!

Capture.thumb.JPG.ffddb621cb32478bc8e8e4ba18b7847b.JPG

https://community.sigames.com/topic/473790-creating-tactics-the-book-of-roles/

Knap this post by Rashidi says that if you play an IWB with no player in the AML/R or ML/R positions then the IWB functions as a wing back. I have tested this by moving the players back from AF to AML/R. How come you have chosen IWB for the tactic if they act as WB?

18 hours ago, knap said:

Apart from the fact I don't follow rule books, check the PIs as IWBs are not the same as WBs

the 4-3-1-2 tactic is from 9.2 just wondering if any other updates on this tactic

Not at the moment, and 442 is now more dominant than other formations in 19.3.4

just retrying ur 433.....love playing 3 upfronts....however lets see the defense how they work tgt

I know the new patch is making the 442 formidable but does the old 433 tactics still win leagues ?? or do they just not work anymore ?

With a good squad you should still win, but results will be less reliable and performance may be down 30% compared to a 442 type formation.