FM 19 Unplugged 433 Time 433 4321 Blue Matter 433, 4321, 4312 and Pilgrimage 4123 23221 Knap

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Knap, your job is amazing, keep it up!

I'm trying the 4-3-1-2 All Cups, a couple of questions about it:
1) If some player doesn't perfecty fit a specific role, especially the midfielders, do you recommend leaving the two central attacking with the defending regista like this or you suggest to change their roles for a better suit?
2) Are hard tackles absolutely needed? I saw you tend to use them very often, but my players collect too many cards.

Ignore roles (can be trained) as long as they can play positions (even that is not always necessary).

Hard tackling is just to win ball back as early as possible. Many other factors generate cards including hidden attributes.

Any for non league but be careful of the high line (SICILIAN DEFENCE works well with standard DL and the DL and LOE can be dropped on the other tactics if necessary) Also have a look at Optimalprimal posts.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to say thank you for making every tactics on FM. I found your tactics on fmbase (maybe 4 years ago), but since you rarely post on fmbase i had to post this on sigames forum. I find the 19.2.1BLUEMATTER433KnapPress is still working on patch 19.2.3. I Pick the tactics for season 4. In the pre-season i lost 2 times on friendly match and on Spanish super cup. But in the league and other competitions after that I smashed every single opponents with the huge Goal differents. They just cant stop scoring on opposition GK.  If my team concede a goal (or need more goals), i just need to shout " get creative " and " demands more " (Boost their morale). 

Btw my last 433 formation is FM19.1.5PILGRIMAGE4123KnapP101ALLCUPS . I played with 2 other formations FM19.2BEOWULF442WKnapP99 and FM19.2BEOWULFKnap Giraffin4231tweak . Both of the formations is still working, but the differents is that my main striker is got more goals (Top scorer on league and cup too). Also the statistics had huge gap between my team and the opponents team. This 433 made so many chances from long shoot, crossing (near/far post) also the corner made opponents spreading out from the box and make a  space for your players to score.

Note : I played FM19 with Real Madrid, soon i will post the tactics from mid table to bottom table team.

Edited by xabiher

Hey everyone,

I have been loving life using the 19.2.1 4-3-3 with teams such as West Ham, Man Utd as well as Sunderland and have had 0 issues scoring goals.

My only issue with the tactic has been how many I am conceding. Is there anything that I can tweak in the tactic to combat this? 

Failing that, when playing against bigger or more awkward sides, is there a tactic that I could pair this with that may be a little tighter at the back?

Cheers knap, keep up the good work,

Dave.

I would have a read of posts by Optimus primal82 in the TIME 4411 Thread. In essence a method of reading ME and changing mentality to get better results with defensive tactic ideas.

Usually outscoring the AI is best method of defence.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...