FM 19 Unplugged 433 Time 433 4321 Blue Matter 433, 4321, 4312 and Pilgrimage 4123 23221 Knap

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First game I played with this tactic broke my prem scoring record with a 6-0 home win vs West Ham with my premiership winning Sunderland side. Second game was an 8-1 home win in the champions league vs Porto.

Since then I have had I few more high scoring games of 5+, when the tactic works It really does overpower the defense. Specially with my 3 wonderkid strike force all worth 60m+. I did make one change though, move a defender to the DMC position as I didn't have enough quality CB's but have 2 world class DM's.

How can I get hold of the latest press version of this tactic if the links are down? I am not too sure what MR L Disordering is!

FYI, been using the 19.1 press 4-3-3 and been loving it. My defence have been leaky but when I am winning games by 2 or 3 goals the majority of the time (with the starting 11 below) then I can't complain!

Finally, is the latest press tactic provide a few more clean sheets or is it more of the same "we'll score more than you" kind of football?

Screenshot 2018-11-28 at 7.09.59 AM.png

Discord is an active message site. MR L Forum carries out testing and Discord is linked to that for tactic discussions.

433 tends to be more open than a 343 so switching to 343 to close out games or away /difficult games gives you a plan B.

2 minutes ago, knap said:

Discord is an active message site. MR L Forum carries out testing and Discord is linked to that for tactic discussions.

433 tends to be more open than a 343 so switching to 343 to close out games or away /difficult games gives you a plan B.

Ah ok, cheers for the heads up,

I am not wanting to go to a 3-4-3, I was just wanting to know if the newest 4-3-3 press was any better than the 19.1 version I have been using that I have been destroying teams with?

Essentially, is it worth me changing the tactic?

I would not change from a winning tactic. If you run into some bad form then try the newer version.

The testing MR L carries out is over 180 games so you get a better picture of tactic comparisons, but even then I would not change from a winning tactic.

10 minutes ago, knap said:

I stay with Attacking apart from if a SUS is needed. However you can mentality if you prefer and still get results.

OK great, I have a cautious tactic which works but I was unsure if I could just keep cautious as a mentality for very game or whether I would need to have a more attacking tactic, so I will use this as my attacking tactic as I have the same type of players who can play both, but will also keep using my cautious tactic and see if I can tweak rather than changing constantly.

1 hour ago, knap said:

If a top team should not need to change but you can game manage by tweaking mentality.

So from my point, I am Hamburg in German league 2, probably one of the stronger teams in the league, I was trying to get a counter tactic to work as when I am promoted I will be one of the weaker teams, especially as Hamburg have so much debt, so if this works for a stronger team, does that mean the opposite for a weaker team, basically should I use an attacking tactic while in the 2nd league, but once promoted I am better off using a counter tactic?

An in both cases just tweak the tactic depending on the opposition rather than switching between tactics?

The ME is a bit weird this year so experience from previous years may not apply.

Every year since FM 08 with Oxford I have taken a VNS side to PL, with back to back promotions, using the same tactic. Last year it was Billericay using ARGUS 343 on attacking mentality. The only time I change is using a SUS when I get a Red Card.

This may not be the best method and game management may get better results. Having a home tactic like a 433 and a more defensive tactic 343 for away, perhaps on a lower mentality may pay dividends. The best tested underdog tactic last was with attacking mentality so  lower mentality is not always the best for underdogs.

Downloaded this and gave it to my Burnley team - won the next 6 games including beating Liverpool and Ajax in Europa League whilst only conceding 1 goal.

This morning there was an update installed on the game and my 4 results since are 3-2 defeat to Leicester, 6-2 home defeat to Chelsea, 6-3 victory against Forest in the cup, 5-3 defeat at Huddersfield.

It's gone all kamikaze on me!

On 04/12/2018 at 22:46, knap said:

Tested with Lpool in FMT no OIs Training AM

!FM19.1.5TIME433KnapPressP101ALLCUPS.fmf

1240696163_Screenshot(857).thumb.png.cd63acc21805874688291dfb9c578dfc.png1774272954_Screenshot(858).thumb.png.468c401de9b997ca56dcb4e432d52f7b.png654163491_Screenshot(859).thumb.png.29be5c02fc42dfaf2a71c46d0c86387c.png2049859508_Screenshot(856).thumb.png.5292cb7f79d355cc22255ffaf7c2678b.png

This has been working brilliantly for me, promotion with QPR then finishing 7th with the same players in the prem. 

But now after 19.2 it's gone backwards and can't buy a win after spending huge amounts on players. 

Do you have any tips mate? Thanks in advance

still hass same ranking?
top dog to under dog

TIME 433 Press
TIME343 Press
BEOWULF Press 4231 
BEOWULF Press 424
BEOWULF Press 4231 Narrow
BEOWULF 442
BLUE MATTER Press 433
BLUE MATTER Std 433
ARGUS Press 352