FM 19 Unplugged 433 Time 433 4321 Blue Matter 433, 4321, 4312 and Pilgrimage 4123 23221 Knap

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 23/03/2019 at 18:25, knap said:

Hi Knap....I'm going to switch to this version, but do you foresee any issues with me dragging the WBs into a more conventional back 4 shape? they will still maintain all the personal instructions if I do this right? Suits my fullbacks more being a flatter back 4 shape.

On 02/04/2019 at 12:37, knap said:

The tactic is the PILGRIMAGE 451 with WBs pushed up, so may as well use PILGRIMAGE 451.

Which tactic would you say were the overall best/most consistent? Im leaning towards your latest 4231 or 4511 but im not sure if 442 is still the king this year

I would still say a 442 or variation will be top tactic formation. At the moment I am trying a variation 41311.

The big disappointment is that the Beta and even 19.1 were much better MEs for variety than the current version, which IMO is the worst ME since I started playing.

• 2 weeks later...

https://community.sigames.com/topic/473790-creating-tactics-the-book-of-roles/

Knap this post by Rashidi says that if you play an IWB with no player in the AML/R or ML/R positions then the IWB functions as a wing back. I have tested this by moving the players back from AF to AML/R. How come you have chosen IWB for the tactic if they act as WB?

18 hours ago, knap said:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With a good squad you should still win, but results will be less reliable and performance may be down 30% compared to a 442 type formation.

• 4 weeks later...

!!!!!!!!!!!!FM19.3.5BLUEMATTER433DMKnapP108ECCC This is a great tactic. I played 11 rounds in Vanarama South and got 8 wins and 3 draws. The forecast of my team is 14th place. But there is a problem with the corner. I considered that I made 144 corners in 11 matches and scored only 2 goals. I put my corner play and it works a little better: 74 corner and 4 goals. Knap, please finish the corner in this tactic. Then It will be the best tactic of FM19

01.jpg

02.jpg

The benefit of short corners may be less lost possession against perhaps more out right corners goals.

Usually with top sides the corner goals are good but can be very variable from season to season.

I am testing in VNS so will check corners..

On 09/06/2019 at 00:22, knap said:

With a good squad you should still win, but results will be less reliable and performance may be down 30% compared to a 442 type formation.

Hi Knap!

is there anyone of your tactics you’d recommend for a more «sensible» and long term game? Not super overperforming but with better squad etc. So you develop more naturally without dominating from the get go?

maybe the 433 or something?

There are 2 ways you go

Use Unplugged tactics or change long throws on other tactics, maybe short corners as well.

Use less dominating formations 4231 451 433 or 3 at back.

Hi knap. I used your beowolf 4141 19.3.5 tactic and default the set pieces. I played 2 season with everton i finished 2nd position both year. I lost all away big matches and most of home. But it workes really good against low team. 2nd season i lost against barcelona in Champions leauge semi final.  which tactics is the best without set piece expo for 19.3.5? Thanks a lot.

Not played fm since 2016 and got this year's free via game pass. Going to start a career at the weekend, can you bring me up to date on how to import tactics or is it just copy and paste settings into tactic screen. Also where to find the 4132 no less.

Thanks