Sports Interactive Community
malikoi

FM19: Arsenal - Au Revoir Monsieur Wenger, Hola Señor Emery

On 29/05/2019 at 21:41, Garygooner666 said:

Ozil is next to impossible to sell due to high wages and imagine his demands don't drop even when on a free.

Mkhitaryan sells normally to PSG or Inter Milan

On 30/05/2019 at 18:53, Vilmar said:

Can't wait for my season to be over to see what kind of effect his departure will have. 

Mkhitaryan has been on Real's watchlist for over a season, haven't made the approach. 

On 01/06/2019 at 04:08, Aizo4576 said:

Anyone had any success in clearing out the squad? Eg the man in my picture

I managed to sell both in mine but it took ages.

Mhki was valued at 48m, had to sell him to Lyon for 23m. Thankfully only paying 60k of his wage. At one stage of offering him out, I was offering to pay 110k.

Ozil I also had to take a big hit on but just glad I got rid of him. 17m to PSG, paying 145k of his wage. He is now transfer listed there.

1 hour ago, itamarled said:

how do you think i should sign:
Presnel Kimpembe for 24.5 milion pound and 130k for week
or
Clément Lenglet for 13.5 milion pound and 90k for week

I'm in my second season my cb's are: sheaf,sokratis,harmoso(from espanyol),chambers and holding

I've got Kimpembe. He's pretty good.

Depends on your budget though. Bargain for Lenglet at that price. You could even sign both and make them your new pairing.

Posted (edited)

Into my third season now. Second season was so close, but so far.

So after my narrow defeats last season, I knew I needed to strengthen.

I only won the Carabao Cup, finished second in the league on GD, semis of the FA Cup and CL, so not really a terrible season. A season of being so close, yet so far though.

Coly is an 18 year old who looks to have a fair bit of potential. If Haland doesn't work out, I can make a tidy profit, hopefully. He has great physical stats, and is a pressing forward, so a different type of forward I don' have in my squad. Burnley got relegated and I thought it would be a good opportunity to add to my English quota, so picked up Tarkowski for some depth. Sancho is too good to turn down even at 71m, and being English only amplifies it. Really needed a better CB and Kimpembe being listed worked out beautifully. Piatek has come in to hopefully solve my forward woes after selling Auba, and Aarons was listed, also English and lots of potential, so another no brainer. Still got 22m in the bank, but not sure if I'll sign anyone in Jan - will see how the season pans out if I need to strengthen. 

I was finally able to move Mhki with having to only pay 60k of his wage which is a huge winner. It was hard selling Kos because of his influence, but I decided to cash in. Would have liked more for Zivkovic, but he was disappointing so he had to go. Nketiah, Lankester, ESR, and Willock will all benefit from loan moves again. Mavro included in the Piatek deal for a loan. Will look to sell upon return. Jovic was massively disappointing, but I made 7.5m profit, just unfortunate he had to stay in England. Inter had a bid accepted but the ***** refused a contract.

United went nuts. Bought Ousamane Dembele for 95m, Aouar from Lyon for 48m. Madrid signed Laporte for 96m (Varane joined City for 115m in Jan). 

image.thumb.png.0150a70668b21d8d8e8251432e5e2f99.png

image.thumb.png.0214e9ea9875f3ae9f4ac6030bd5f61f.png

image.thumb.png.e22e1ce1f2d6dc66874a64ba3e3df30a.png

Into November and Liverpool are unstoppable. They've won every league game so far this season - 15 on the bounce!. They beat me 2-1 but I was arguably the better team. Generally been starting Nelson on the right because he is performing better.

Leno
Bellerin De Ligt Kimpembe Tierney
Torreira
Gedson Rabiot
Chiesa------------------------Sancho
Piatek

Edited by Eeza

2 hours ago, Yoeri said:

Nice amount of real Arsenal players!

why does it matter how many arsenal players he still has?

3 hours ago, Yoeri said:

The way half the players have performed this season I would have got rid of more !!

I buy some players to loan straight out to make money (Marin, Morilla, Soucek)

Others are to replace and improve the first team like eg Tierney for Monreal.

Finally I pad the u23 u18 youth teams with talented English players

19 hours ago, Yoeri said:

Yeah not sure the relevance of this? I'm pretty sure the aim of the game is to win. Not keep the same players at the club, Especially if so many are trash.

14 hours ago, Garygooner666 said:

The way half the players have performed this season I would have got rid of more !!

I buy some players to loan straight out to make money (Marin, Morilla, Soucek)

Others are to replace and improve the first team like eg Tierney for Monreal.

Finally I pad the u23 u18 youth teams with talented English players

Yeah, I've got Nelson who floats around the first time. Laca and Piatek rotate. ESR and Nketiah are out on loan.

image.thumb.png.ef34a059e6e8af2140529d8dff99915c.png

image.thumb.png.dbe3083a14d71afabe42c31b2ab3dc2e.png

image.thumb.png.c444a376eaff74a1f963541e777f6226.png

I started with un update so my first season is the one i am in, 2019-2020 helfway thrugh the season i got kicked out the carbaro cup and the fa cup while i'm sitting in second 6 points behind liverpool.

just can't get rid of ozil hope for batter luck with it in this ofseason

On 31/05/2019 at 21:08, Aizo4576 said:

Anyone had any success in clearing out the squad?

7-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, spacewe said:

7-1.jpg

wow you actually sold everyone
and 100 mil for iwobi that's crazy

This game drives me mad sometimes. Five times hit the bar and another 5 CCC and still cant beat them :idiot:

Arsenal v RB Leipzig_ Match Review.png

4 hours ago, itamarled said:

wow you actually sold everyone
and 100 mil for iwobi that's crazy

asnl perfomance in europe league final really pissed me off. (irl)

thats amazing for a backup player :D

5 hours ago, spacewe said:

7-1.jpg

What's your selling tactic? Because those are some great transfer sums you got there!

7 hours ago, spacewe said:

7-1.jpg

Is nobody else suspicious of this, maybe a good photoshop or the use of in game editor maybe.

No way would he have got this much money for all these players and manage to sell them all.

2 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Is nobody else suspicious of this, maybe a good photoshop or the use of in game editor maybe.

No way would he have got this much money for all these players and manage to sell them all.

superb form + high rep (trophies) = overpay

6-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

17-1.jpg

eng isnt my native language then i cant defend myself well ))

7 hours ago, spacewe said:

superb form + high rep (trophies) = overpay

6-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

17-1.jpg

eng isnt my native language then i cant defend myself well ))

what is your tactic? 

That is nuts. 

The ratings, the prices paid. What on Earth? wow.

You pulled in that many goals too?

How? 

Your tactic must be something insane?

I think it's not that fun too sell and buy that many players within a small time. But I respect that you play the game as long as you want, in what matter. :D 

3 hours ago, Yoeri said:

I think it's not that fun too sell and buy that many players within a small time. But I respect that you play the game as long as you want, in what matter. :D 

i think so as well, but i just got the urge to clean the house after the last season irl

5 minutes ago, itamarled said:

i think so as well, but i just got the urge to clean the house after the last season irl

I think the idea of rebuilding the squad makes the save appealing to me. But I am an arsenal fan so bad feelings towards 1 or 2 yknow😂

On 03/06/2019 at 13:37, spacewe said:

7-1.jpg

Top 5 sales seem unrealistic unless you are spreading the fees out over several years.

2 hours ago, Garygooner666 said:

Top 5 sales seem unrealistic unless you are spreading the fees out over several years.

youre right about that, top5 in monthly installments

even ai not goona straight pay

3 hours ago, spacewe said:

youre right about that, top5 in monthly installments

even ai not goona straight pay

what about your tactic?

People are complaining about Spacewe's sales being unrealistic or being amazed by his performances, but bar a couple of his sales being inflated by being spread over monthly installments, its entirely consistent with my own experience.

I've recently started a new save after a long time away, but in that one I had running before (where I posted my tactic - which is similar to my previous tactics on previous versions in terms of fundamentals - and beat Huddersfield 16-0!), In season 1 I won every league game and had a goal difference of 180 (signing Hazard in installments helped!). Of course that was before patching killed set piece exploits! The one first season I've played since then had a goal difference of 134.

And when you blitz the game, selling becomes easy.

In that pre-patch game I got £80m for Kolasinac, £75m for Mikhi, £60m for Mustafi, £60m something for Welbeck, £50m for Elneny, £30m for Monreal, £15m for Jenkinson, and £65 for Xhaka....and mostly up front fees.

In my post patch game I still got £30m for Monreal, £40m for Elneny, £40+20m for Mustafi & £75m for Welbz.

Because season 1 I'm less invested in in terms of squad rebuilding, I play the hell out of disposable parts in otherwise strong teams, so they can up value so I can sell them off to achieve financial stability before then choosing to experiment with formations, player development, blooding kids etc in season 2. Accordingly I also hoover up players with highish reputations on frees as soon as the registration window closes, by which time their wage demands have calmed down. Play them in the cups and flog them during the next window.

This has been the case for ages. In FM17 I'd easily get £40m for Lucas Perez and £25-30m for Joel Campbell etc.

Of course most players rightly want to play their own way and get the squad renewal underway more quickly. I guess my love of historical strategy games and my strategic and tactical analysis for my podcast and articles influence my playstyle a lot ;-)

25 minutes ago, lomekian said:

People are complaining about Spacewe's sales being unrealistic or being amazed by his performances, but bar a couple of his sales being inflated by being spread over monthly installments, its entirely consistent with my own experience.

I've recently started a new save after a long time away, but in that one I had running before (where I posted my tactic - which is similar to my previous tactics on previous versions in terms of fundamentals - and beat Huddersfield 16-0!), In season 1 I won every league game and had a goal difference of 180 (signing Hazard in installments helped!). Of course that was before patching killed set piece exploits! The one first season I've played since then had a goal difference of 134.

And when you blitz the game, selling becomes easy.

In that pre-patch game I got £80m for Kolasinac, £75m for Mikhi, £60m for Mustafi, £60m something for Welbeck, £50m for Elneny, £30m for Monreal, £15m for Jenkinson, and £65 for Xhaka....and mostly up front fees.

In my post patch game I still got £30m for Monreal, £40m for Elneny, £40+20m for Mustafi & £75m for Welbz.

Because season 1 I'm less invested in in terms of squad rebuilding, I play the hell out of disposable parts in otherwise strong teams, so they can up value so I can sell them off to achieve financial stability before then choosing to experiment with formations, player development, blooding kids etc in season 2. Accordingly I also hoover up players with highish reputations on frees as soon as the registration window closes, by which time their wage demands have calmed down. Play them in the cups and flog them during the next window.

This has been the case for ages. In FM17 I'd easily get £40m for Lucas Perez and £25-30m for Joel Campbell etc.

Of course most players rightly want to play their own way and get the squad renewal underway more quickly. I guess my love of historical strategy games and my strategic and tactical analysis for my podcast and articles influence my playstyle a lot ;-)

can you shere again this amazing tactic you used?

5 minutes ago, itamarled said:

can you shere again this amazing tactic you used?

Its two or three pages back. 2 tactics a lop sided 4-2-3-1 and an old school 4-4-2 lopsided.

Just now, itamarled said:

Seems fair enough too me. :p 

More than 50% of the squad is ****, so you have to if you want to compete with other clubs. 

Posted (edited)
On 06/06/2019 at 14:54, lomekian said:

Its two or three pages back. 2 tactics a lop sided 4-2-3-1 and an old school 4-4-2 lopsided.

How are you getting such amazing results consistently ? +134 goal difference is insane even if you did not concede  that means you’d have to score an average of 3.52/game think I might re-download them as they worked great for a while but not with the consistency you seem to have got

Edited by arsenalthebest

On 08/06/2019 at 03:24, arsenalthebest said:

How are you getting such amazing results consistently ? +134 goal difference is insane even if you did not concede  that means you’d have to score an average of 3.52/game think I might re-download them as they worked great for a while but not with the consistency you seem to have got

Its about working out which formation will work best against specific opponents (of the two), making ingame tweaks where necessary, ensuring any signings either fit or improve the system (a pacey dribbling wide man on either flank with duty changed accordingly works well) and ROTATION (as I've said before I pick up cheap or free players for the early rounds of the cups, who, when they inevitably complain about lack of game time, get sold off to boost the coffers).

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't work all the time, and I've had a few cup upsets...and I've not played enough into the future to know how things may change.

On 29/05/2019 at 12:41, Garygooner666 said:

Ozil is next to impossible to sell due to high wages and imagine his demands don't drop even when on a free.

Mkhitaryan sells normally to PSG or Inter Milan

I sold ozil to juventus for 30 mil. I have to pay 180k pw of his wages though. Thought that would be better than paying over 300 with him not playing much. 

I am struggling to sell mkhitaryan though I've even dropped his  asking pricr 20 mil less than he is valued and no takers

What is it with this game and contract renewals?

At the start of 2nd season Sokratis wants 250k pw to renew

Guenduzi wants 150k and he hardly played last season

De ligt who has been with us less than a year on 100k pw now wants 275k!

Leno wants 250k pw

It's ridiculous. Going to ship out Leno and sokratis and sign better or equivalent players with cheaper wages. 

On 19/06/2019 at 23:59, arsenalthebest said:

:lol::D

123.jpg

Glad to see after you asked, my lopsided tactic is again doing the biz for you. When it gets on a roll it's very potent!

Posted (edited)
On 29/06/2019 at 07:03, MShing said:

What is it with this game and contract renewals?

At the start of 2nd season Sokratis wants 250k pw to renew

Guenduzi wants 150k and he hardly played last season

De ligt who has been with us less than a year on 100k pw now wants 275k!

Leno wants 250k pw

It's ridiculous. Going to ship out Leno and sokratis and sign better or equivalent players with cheaper wages. 

wow for me  Leno on 140k , Guen 125k , De Ligt 150k

little advice offer players big bonuses that they are highly unlikly to receive ffor example offfer De Ligt a big top goalscorer bonus and a nice goal bonus sometimes they'll accept a lower basic wage also try incresing apparence bonus by certain ampunt depending on their squad status for example if they are often going to play twice weekly you can try and offer them an extra £1 app bonus for every £2 you reduce thier basic wage by  so for example you reduce their basic wage by 30k increaase app bonus by 15k 

Edited by arsenalthebest