FM19: Arsenal - Au Revoir Monsieur Wenger, Hola Señor Emery

malikoi

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SteveUK said:

Need opinions please, Got a negotiated sell on clause for Donyell Malen (477k), think i should cash in on it or does he tend to go for a large sum from PSV in any of your experiences?

I normally take the money from the clauses (sold Walcotts Vermaelens) when they come up but take into consideration how he is playing and if they are wanted.

On my game Jan 2019 Malen is worth £2.5m and Watford after him.  Clause is 35% of profit over £2.5m so deal would need to be £4m upwards to make more in transfer fees then clause

2 minutes ago, Garygooner666 said:

I normally take the money from the clauses (sold Walcotts Vermaelens) when they come up but take into consideration how he is playing and if they are wanted.

On my game Jan 2019 Malen is worth £2.5m and Watford after him.  Clause is 35% of profit over £2.5m so deal would need to be £4m upwards to make more in transfer fees then clause

Okay, cheers for the feedback, going to take the clause cash :)

5 hours ago, SteveUK said:

Need opinions please, Got a negotiated sell on clause for Donyell Malen (477k), think i should cash in on it or does he tend to go for a large sum from PSV in any of your experiences?

In season 3 he has moved three times and I seem to get money each time. First he moved to Ajax for 5 millions I think, then back to PSV for a similar amount and finally to Brighton for 13-14 millions, so it is worth it to wait the clause out. However, this money is pennies for Football Manager's Arsenal.

23 hours ago, Sysiphus said:

In season 3 he has moved three times and I seem to get money each time. First he moved to Ajax for 5 millions I think, then back to PSV for a similar amount and finally to Brighton for 13-14 millions, so it is worth it to wait the clause out. However, this money is pennies for Football Manager's Arsenal.

The clause is for 35% over £2.5mil fee so the other payments must have come from developing Malen in those years he was at Arsenal.  Guess fees would be nearer 5% development each time

Just finished my first season, used the 4231 Beowulf tactic by knap, found in the tactics thread.

Incredibly good tactic, went unbeaten (did lose one game to Liverpool but i hadn't saved for quite some time and my game crashed, drew 2-2 on the replay) , won all available trophies.

Renewed Ramsey, Welbeck, Cech contracts.

Summer Transfers In -
Belotti - 34mil
De Ligt - 32mil
F.De Jong - 30mil
R.Sessegnon - 29.5mil
Tierney - 26mil
B.Kamara - 9.5mil
Tonali - 8.5mil
Lincoln - 6mil
Rajkovic - 5mil
(These i got for fees of 3mil and below) M.Soloman, Viviani, Markovi, Joveljic, Trincao, Blesa, Zirkzee, Baro, Pierie, Morilla, Eyibil, Vignato, Russo, Unbehaun, K.Ruiz, M.Rogers, Ihatteren, Samardzic, Veips and Gronli

Out -
Monreal - 19.5mil > United
Jenkinson - 2mil > Quanjian
Loaned out and released a lot of youth players who need WP's and released quite a few of the U18's (Which is why i signed so many youth players to fill out the U23 and U18)

January Transfers In - 
Milinkovic-Savic - 57mil (Was transfer listed by request about mid November)
N.Semedo - p/ex

Out -
Kolasinac - 35mil + Semedo > Barcelona
Mkhitaryan - 41mil > Monaco
Mustafi - 68mil > Man Utd

Chelsea finished 5th so Hazard has asked for a transfer despite signing a new contract back in October, just negotiated a 86mil 250k p/w deal for him between the FA Cup and Europa Cup finals both of which was playing Chelsea...
Selling Xhaka to Man Utd for 90mil too:D
So many players i want to get rid of as well, such as Koscielny, Elneny, Lichsteiner, Maitland-Niles, Martinez, Iwobi and possibly Welbeck, Ozil and Semedo.

Perfect Season.png

Squad.png

Just finished an incredibly frustrating 3rd season. In the league I was 2 points ahead of 2nd place Man City before the final game. I lose incredibly 1-0 against Swansea and City score their winner in 92nd minute to take the title out of my hands.

1280028476_ScreenShot2018-12-27at12_57_44.thumb.png.80e44002e820e2c3707e850f7a4fab62.png

974208154_ScreenShot2018-12-27at12_59_13.thumb.png.cc4f1be686e5bed6dfbe73d363d869b1.png

In the CL Barcelona knocked me out in penalties, where I truly deserved to advance and in the FA Liverpool also knock me out on penalties in a game I dominated. I'll post some squad and transfer information later today or tomorrow.

Edited by Sysiphus

The squad for the third season:

1508716642_ScreenShot2018-12-27at15_07_35.thumb.png.6e7e49c82a233a43d013069fe92acdd8.png

I have been trying to keep the core of the squad pretty intact and given almost all youngsters at the club some time to prove themselves in these three seasons - but now it is time for some changes. Koscielny will be 36 by the start of next season and he leaves on a free this summer. He's been good these three seasons for me but he's slowed a lot down and leaves the club with 271 PL appearances, the club's 7th most in history (since 1992 when the PL started). 

Özil will be 33 in October and while he's been very good for me most of the time and a real difference maker, he isn't moving from the 300k p/w demands and his physicals just don't justify the money. Mkhitaryan is 32 and will be 33 in January so I will try to recoup some money for him as he still has one year left on his contract.

So what I need is a central defender who can challenge Dias and Mavropanos, a mezzala who is either world class or has the potential to be (and I can then play Ramsey as first choice mezzala for ca. 2 seasons) and maybe a winger, although I think I won't be signing one unless I get some bids for Aubameyang who has played on the left for me since the start of the save. Auba will be 32 in the summer and is down to 18 acc and pace (and declining very quickly). He's still valued at 40m as he's been playing well and his old club AC Milan are interested. If they bid north of 30m I might be tempted to accept.

1907772486_ScreenShot2018-12-27at15_08_04.thumb.png.f664675acb77ac7b395f92f1b362c38e.png

These were my transfers for the third season. Didn't mean to sign Torres, my DOF did it and I didn't notice. He's nothing special but might become a rotation option in the future. Then Emi Martinez wanted to leave in January so I got Ribeiro in as a backup for Leno (didn't find a permanent solution), although he didn't play a game this season. In February I confirmed a deal for Angus Gunn to arrive as a backup keeper in the summer for 10m. Popovic is a Serbian regen striker who looks really good but didn't get a work permit. He's played in 8 caps for Serbia already at 18 so I think getting a wp in the future will be easy. None of the players I loaned out this season are ready for Arsenal football next season so they'll be loaned out again. John-Jules, Amaechi, Saka, Jakob Hein and Greenwood still stand a chance making rotation status if they develop well next season.

973454642_ScreenShot2018-12-23at22_00_20.thumb.png.2bc6beb0d514def9469be89f590670c1.png

If you want any screenshots of my players and such, just ask.

23 minutes ago, Yoeri said:

@Sysiphus That's wack mate. Incredible that you lose especially then. 

What is your starting tactic (including the players)?

Sad to see Holding leaving for free. In real life I am a huge fan of him, also in FM.

This is my tactic and preferred first 11 almost every game:

1405795805_ScreenShot2018-12-30at16_00_37.thumb.png.e69af69f05df16e73121e60a18cafb34.png

This is my tactic only in away games vs. the big 6 and difficult CL away games:

885459029_ScreenShot2018-12-30at16_01_14.thumb.png.6bc0d4438f36ad391a0fa458ec5eb6d7.png

Regarding Holding - I feel the same as you. Really like him irl but decided this save to prioritize Mavropanos as my young DC ahead of Holding and Chambers to compete with Sokratis, Dias and Mustafi for the first season. I loaned Holding out in the second season as he wanted more first team football and my intentions were to use him as my third DC when Koscielny would move away and I had sold Sokratis. However, he never wanted to sign a new deal for me and eventually signed on a bosman for Sevilla, the club he was on loan at. Mavropanos has been really great for me though and averaged about 7.15-7.35 all seasons:

1445202684_ScreenShot2018-12-30at15_59_49.thumb.png.d5fd5452465d9cf99b891e2e25022e1b.png

8 minutes ago, Sysiphus said:

This is my tactic and preferred first 11 almost every game:

1405795805_ScreenShot2018-12-30at16_00_37.thumb.png.e69af69f05df16e73121e60a18cafb34.png

This is my tactic only in away games vs. the big 6 and difficult CL away games:

885459029_ScreenShot2018-12-30at16_01_14.thumb.png.6bc0d4438f36ad391a0fa458ec5eb6d7.png

Regarding Holding - I feel the same as you. Really like him irl but decided this save to prioritize Mavropanos as my young DC ahead of Holding and Chambers to compete with Sokratis, Dias and Mustafi for the first season. I loaned Holding out in the second season as he wanted more first team football and my intentions were to use him as my third DC when Koscielny would move away and I had sold Sokratis. However, he never wanted to sign a new deal for me and eventually signed on a bosman for Sevilla, the club he was on loan at. Mavropanos has been really great for me though and averaged about 7.15-7.35 all seasons:

1445202684_ScreenShot2018-12-30at15_59_49.thumb.png.d5fd5452465d9cf99b891e2e25022e1b.png

Understandable. Mavropanos is younger and maybe in potential better. How much did you pay for Dias, he looks fenomenal. 

How is Iwobi doing? Our own Jay Jay. Disappointed to see Saka and Jules are not on a squad level, but they have not so good potential I think.

4 minutes ago, Yoeri said:

Understandable. Mavropanos is younger and maybe in potential better. How much did you pay for Dias, he looks fenomenal. 

How is Iwobi doing? Our own Jay Jay. Disappointed to see Saka and Jules are not on a squad level, but they have not so good potential I think.

Paid 35m rising to 46m for Dias. Worth every penny.

Iwobi is very consistent and provides the goods for me every time I need him to. He has a rotation role for me, starts about 20 games per season and is used as sub about 20 times as well. Will get bigger role after the fourth season when Auba leaves. Iwobi's profile:

518238847_ScreenShot2018-12-30at16_19_57.thumb.png.ee611d25480adf1e14738cb1bbe0a93b.png

His career stats (would have higher avg. rat. if not used so much as a sub):

1711204806_ScreenShot2018-12-30at16_20_21.thumb.png.8ab3131cc159683e108b3592e24e4b32.png

Jules progressed phenomenally the first season but then hit a wall with two unsuccessful loan moves. He's finding his feet again but I don't think he'll ever be up to first team standard, maybe he can be used as a third striker in a squad. I still think he could be developed well if someone invested in him and used him regularly in his first team from second season onwards. He's tall and strong but quick, perfect advanced forward. His profile:

1789285556_ScreenShot2018-12-30at16_19_36.thumb.png.806286a420144fe7901564452f0aa8bd.png

Saka has gotten some cameos for the first team but is out on loan now in the Championship. Unfortunately, because he looks an amazing prospect in real life, he just isn't rated that highly by the data researchers. Might change with next update or in FM20.

1653679411_ScreenShot2018-12-30at16_19_22.thumb.png.e4cb5bc60836b2764a8b596a1327fd07.png

Any other players you're interested in seeing how they're doing?

The 1st season I signed Pavon (£10.5m), Tonali (£7m) , Moise Kean (£14.25m), Morilla (£1.2m) and Blesa (£1.1m) for £34mil combined.  I offset these buys by selling Jenkinson for £4mil and Welbeck to Newcastle for £30mil.

I also signed De Ligt (£29.5) Tierney (£22m) and Marin (1.8m) to arrive in season 2.

Team played 41221wide winning all competitions and going undefeated in league.

GK  Leno  Cech  Martinez  (rotated in u23 to keep fit)

LB  Kolasinac  Monreal  (Maitland LB/RB cover)

NCB  Sokratis  Mavrovanos  Koscielny

BPD  Mustafi  Holding  Sheaf

RB  Bellerin  Leichtsteiner

DM  Torreira  Elneny  Tonali

DPM  Ramsey  Xhaka  Guendouzi

MEZ  Ozil  Maitland  Willock

RW  Pavon  Mkhitaryan

IF  Iwobi  Kean  Smith Rowe

AF  Aubameyang  Lacazette  Nketiah                                           (Bold players play in 1st and u23 teams)

Star players for me was Aubameyang who got 32 goals in 25 league games and 50 in the season (15 were penalties).  Pavon was excellent playing 42 games 15 goals and 25 assists.  Having heard how hard it is to get good use from Ozil he was great in Mez role although sometimes erratic,  he played 42 games with 12 goals 7 assists winning Premier footballer and players footballer of year, named in Premier team and Euro cup squad too. 

Edited by Garygooner666

In 2nd season mid-July and am starting to move players on and to clear some space for the new arrivals.

Chelsea signed Ospina for £20m and Man City signed Martinez for £15m (via loan mandatory deal) which I was happy with as got a wonderkid regen goalie come though academy and still got Cech on a lower deal.

Aston Villa were promoted and spashed the money on Monreal and Koscielny for a combined £50mil (£15mil upfront with 2 more £5mil payments) they were both unhappy and wanted to leave. 

With De Ligt and Tierney already signed and the big signing of Milinkovic-Savic to boost the midfield the team is solid.  Ramsey and Xhaka were possibly the weakest link in my team over the season and will need to sell one if not both of them. 

Elneny will fail WP so he is listed but no luck as yet, with Mkhitaryan leaving if anyone shows interest.

Have bids on several Arsenal players going through but as yet to be completed.  Happy to be selling Nwakali £6mil, Asano £15mil, Bielik £4mil and Sheaf £4mil.

Wanted to keep Kolasinac but PSG have offered £60mil and as he will be in rotation with Tierney thought best to accept.

Edited by Garygooner666

@Sysiphus What do you think of De Ligt? It's probably not the most realistic transfer, but he's good enough for a starting place and he can grow a lot. :) 

He will cost me 23 million euro including signing money (i dont know the right word for it now).

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 13:40, Yoeri said:

@Sysiphus What do you think of De Ligt? It's probably not the most realistic transfer, but he's good enough for a starting place and he can grow a lot. :) 

He will cost me 23 million euro including signing money (i dont know the right word for it now).

De Ligt PA does change from each load but is a very good player regardless and certainly worth that amount, I paid £29.5mil.

The fee your paying may indicate that could be on the lower end of his ability

Edited by Garygooner666

9 hours ago, Yoeri said:

He's really good and you're getting him cheap. I didn't move for him as I wanted someone more aggressive and with more leadership.

1 hour ago, Garygooner666 said:

De Ligt PA does change from each load but is a very good player regardless and certainly worth that amount,  I paid £29.5mil with his PA at around 180.

The fee your paying may indicate that could be on the lower end of his ability

Please don't post CA or PA numbers unless you do it in spoilers. :)

15 hours ago, Sysiphus said:

He's really good and you're getting him cheap. I didn't move for him as I wanted someone more aggressive and with more leadership.

Alright. I agree. 

I already send him to an leadership cursus. Hope his leadership will improve. 

Now I am looking for another centre back and an back-up for Hecky.

Got my eyes on Skriniar, Romagnoli and Kimpembe as centre backs. As back-up for Bellerín I still don't know. My dream target is Cancelo but he looks happy at Juve XD.

16 hours ago, Sysiphus said:

Sorry should have written that another way and not added figures.  Have edited that out.

2 hours ago, Yoeri said:

Alright. I agree. 

I already send him to an leadership cursus. Hope his leadership will improve. 

Now I am looking for another centre back and an back-up for Hecky.

Got my eyes on Skriniar, Romagnoli and Kimpembe as centre backs. As back-up for Bellerín I still don't know. My dream target is Cancelo but he looks happy at Juve XD.

Kimpembe is very good would highly recommend, Jonny from Athletico Madrid (currently on loan at Wolves is a great back up for Bellerin.

17 minutes ago, dcaine100 said:

Kimpembe is very good would highly recommend, Jonny from Athletico Madrid (currently on loan at Wolves is a great back up for Bellerin.

Hey mate. Did you sign Kimpembe and Jonny? What did you pay? :) 

First season, lots of luck and won league (89 points) and Europa. Auba score 31 in the league; Ozil 16 assists. In league, the table turned for me due to 5 games against top six in which a goal in last 5 minutes either secured a Win or a draw. In Europa, never played a team of comparable stature other than AC Milan in group stages.  Had Frankfurt in the final. Went out early in both the domestic cups.

As I hadn’t played FM2017 or 2018, I used the premade 4-2-3-1 wide Control tactic, alternating between positive and attack depending up opposition and location. Wasn’t happy with striker production early, so change to AF attack. Also alternated between CM-S and CM-A, again depending on opposition. Switched AMR between Winger and IF depending on who was playing the position as well. Changed TIs according to scout report to take advantage of opposition weaknesses. Training schedule left to Ass Man. 

I bought Pavard in summer window for £31.5m. Due to Propensity for Montreal to be out injured, I bought Tierney for £24m during January window. Out in the summer window were Iliev, Martinez and Elneny (combined £15.78m in). January window saw Montreal (£11.75m) and Kos (£1.5m - homesick) also headed to China and Monaco respectively.

Deployment left Kolasinac, Lacazette and Xhaka putting in transfer requests during the last half of the season. Xhaka withdrew his as a series of Lowish (£18.25m) offers from lessor statured teams were all that was received. Did get £31.5m for Kolasinac. Nobody in for Laca yet, and he is getting more disgruntled as summer window is now closed. He is not performing this season, so he is now bleeding minutes to Nketiah. Xhaka and Mustafi also not getting close to meaningful minutes so far this season.

Bought Sancho £64m and DeSciglio £14.5m. The former out of concern about potential Brexit terms and the latter because my DoF messed up the transfer for Vagoman. I let DoF handle secondary transfers, and forgot that I had him handling youth team contract negotiation. Oops. Leaving were Kola, Lich (free), Cech (free), Ospina (£3.6m), Nwakali (£650k), Asante (£2.9m).

11 games into second season, I am sitting 3rd, but have lost away to Liverpool and Man U. Auba with 11g in 11 games, Ozil with 4g 6a in 10. Massive risk in goal as Macey and Hein are 2 and 3 on the depth chart. Leno is really not good enough, and without Cech to push him, his play is slightly poorer than the first season.

Edited by ArsenalGord

52 minutes ago, yorkie87 said:

How are people finding maitland-niles? Starting my 4th season and still think his attributes are the same as when I started the game. 

He hasn't developed much for me either thought he could be a great squad player but might end up selling him. 

Just completed my second season, apart from being runner up in the Carabao Cup, it was a clean sweep for the Premier League, FA Cup, Super Cup, Charity Shield and Champions League.

In's - 
E. Hazard - 86mil from Chelsea
Ederson - 78mil from Man City
M. Skriniar - 50mil from Inter
N. Fekir - 42mil from Lyon
L. Cook - 69mil from Bournemouth
D. Olmo - 10mil from Dinamo
A. Moreno - Free from Liverpool
J. Eggestein - Free from Werder
+ Some decent looking regens
R. Oxford joining end of the season for 33mil from West Ham

Out's -
Xhaka - 90mil to Man United
Elneny - 65mil to PSG
Iwobi - 48mil to Barcelona
Koscielny - 25mil to Inter
Ospina - 13mil to Fulham
Cech - 8.5mil to Man City
Martinez - 7mil to Everton

My team(including U23's) going into the third season is - 

GK: Ederson, Leno, Rajkovic, Unbehaun
DR: Bellerin, Semedo, B. Kamara, Mailand-Niles
DC: Skriniar, Sokratis, De Ligt, Oxford, Holding, Chambers, Markovic, Mavropanos, Sheaf, Bielik, Veips
DL: Tierney, Sessegnon, Moreno, Pierie
DM: Torreira, Cook, Guendouzi, Tonali, Viviani
MC: Milinkovic-Savic, Ramsey, De Jong, J.Willock, Baro
AM: Ozil, Fekir, Olmo, Gronli, Eyibil, Morilla, M.Rogers
AMR: Lacazette, Nelson, Vignato, Amaechi
AML: Hazard, Welbeck, Smith-Rowe, Marin, Trincao, Soloman, T.Coyle
ST: Aubamayeng, Belotti, Nketiah, Eggestein, Joveljic, Zirkee, Lincoln, John-Jules,

In bold are those i will either look to sell or entertain offers for, those underlined i'll be loaning out.
With 350mil Budget and 300k Wages My targets are J. Gomez, Alexander-Arnold, Paqueta, Sancho, Woodburn and Kane, but unlikely to get those, will definitely need to strengthen GK, AMR and ST positions though i think if certain players go.

Second Season.png

8 hours ago, yorkie87 said:

How are people finding maitland-niles? Starting my 4th season and still think his attributes are the same as when I started the game. 

He plays for me as backup Mezzala for Ozil and cover for both wb positions.

He has played really well but is having a hissy fit in second season demanding close to £150k a week, having same issue with Leno.

Started 22 games sub as 23 games with 8 goals and 5 assists.  Average rating was 7.3 for season

Edit:  Maitland-Niles on my save (start of second) is currently in England squad with 4 caps and valued at £44m

Edited by Garygooner666

Start of the third season, managed to sell Ozil for 85mil to Bayern, Sokratis for 46mil to PSG, Welbeck for 29mil to West Ham and Man City came in with a bid for Aubameyang so he's gone for 99mil.

Harry Kane just moved to Man Utd for 158mil, tried putting in a 200mil bid but Tottenham didn't want to even negotiate. Had 150mil bids for Joe Gomez and Trent Alexander Arnold rejected :(.

Signed Marco Asensio for 86mil from Madrid

LineUp.png

On 03/01/2019 at 17:07, Yoeri said:

Hey mate. Did you sign Kimpembe and Jonny? What did you pay? :) 

Hi @Yoeri I signed Kimpembe for £56M in my second season - that seems high but he has been outstanding. Currently midway through my fourth season & he is immense & my vice captain. 

19 hours ago, yorkie87 said:

He was handy for the first two seasons but felt like he was always moaning about something so I sold him to Stoke - still in the Championship - for about £28M. Stats wise he didn't seem to progress that much but he was solid. 

20 hours ago, SteveUK said:

Just completed my second season, apart from being runner up in the Carabao Cup, it was a clean sweep for the Premier League, FA Cup, Super Cup, Charity Shield and Champions League.

In's - 
E. Hazard - 86mil from Chelsea
Ederson - 78mil from Man City
M. Skriniar - 50mil from Inter
N. Fekir - 42mil from Lyon
L. Cook - 69mil from Bournemouth
D. Olmo - 10mil from Dinamo
A. Moreno - Free from Liverpool
J. Eggestein - Free from Werder
+ Some decent looking regens
R. Oxford joining end of the season for 33mil from West Ham

Out's -
Xhaka - 90mil to Man United
Elneny - 65mil to PSG
Iwobi - 48mil to Barcelona
Koscielny - 25mil to Inter
Ospina - 13mil to Fulham
Cech - 8.5mil to Man City
Martinez - 7mil to Everton

My team(including U23's) going into the third season is - 

GK: Ederson, Leno, Rajkovic, Unbehaun
DR: Bellerin, Semedo, B. Kamara, Mailand-Niles
DC: Skriniar, Sokratis, De Ligt, Oxford, Holding, Chambers, Markovic, Mavropanos, Sheaf, Bielik, Veips
DL: Tierney, Sessegnon, Moreno, Pierie
DM: Torreira, Cook, Guendouzi, Tonali, Viviani
MC: Milinkovic-Savic, Ramsey, De Jong, J.Willock, Baro
AM: Ozil, Fekir, Olmo, Gronli, Eyibil, Morilla, M.Rogers
AMR: Lacazette, Nelson, Vignato, Amaechi
AML: Hazard, Welbeck, Smith-Rowe, Marin, Trincao, Soloman, T.Coyle
ST: Aubamayeng, Belotti, Nketiah, Eggestein, Joveljic, Zirkee, Lincoln, John-Jules,

In bold are those i will either look to sell or entertain offers for, those underlined i'll be loaning out.
With 350mil Budget and 300k Wages My targets are J. Gomez, Alexander-Arnold, Paqueta, Sancho, Woodburn and Kane, but unlikely to get those, will definitely need to strengthen GK, AMR and ST positions though i think if certain players go.

Second Season.png

Wow man, are all your values in £? That's some impressive income mate. 

3 hours ago, WillyBroadband said:

Wow man, are all your values in £? That's some impressive income mate. 

Yep, i tend to get full price up front when selling players, but when buying i use the installments over 3 years method with a fraction up front.

1 hour ago, dcaine100 said:

How did you get so much for Xhaka? couldn't get any bids for him at all ended up sending him out on loan.

That was after an undefeated season in the league as well as winning Carabao Cup, FA Cup and Europa League he played 25 Games as well as 14 Sub appearances getting 8 goals and 5 assists averaging a 7.29 rating, i was shocked myself when they bid 65mil for him and i wrangled it up to 90mil, hes now been put up for sale by them for 35-40mil after averaging a rating of 6.7, quite possibly the biggest flop i have seen in my time playing FM.

Just finished my second season we scraped the treble thanks to Liverpool who somehow lost to Brentford on the last day :eek: handing us the league, then we went on to beat Liverpool in the FA Cup and Champions League finals :) , interestingly my team played much better after the ME update.

Biggest transfers in were Mbappe for £120m (unbelievable player) Icardi for £100m, Kempembe for £80m (overpaid but immense centre back) and Harry Wilson (£70m) who got 19 assists and 7 goals in 35 games :).

y4m4reABy-Ohcal-f_xV86xT7lQHoB3T0x8p4WA4

First Team and Second Team:

Smith-Rowe, Nelson and Nketiah are developing very well looking forward to seeing just how good they get :D, had Fekir as well but he was constantly injured so ive just sold him aswell as Ozil and bought in Bernado Siva for next season.

y4mgvL11wi1PMl5qicaUKFaPvZLSJWd7LVdP-UiDy4mb1BhTv_yGaW-5Uml9vzsVWAJEsFabvhELsiMA

Transfers:

y4mqe7ukTAiAyvYzGCO3hytmH94XtntH4Xcr9Tq8

Really excited to bring Nketiah into the team after a very successful season long loan at Ajax:

y4myvs52FiDKiPs1vBEH-5U8zf_uV_PS81CXIoI5

Edited by dcaine100

2 hours ago, dcaine100 said:

Just finished my second season we scraped the treble thanks to Liverpool who somehow lost to Brentford on the last day :eek: handing us the league, then we went on to beat Liverpool in the FA Cup and Champions League finals :) , interestingly my team played much better after the ME update.

Biggest transfers in were Mbappe for £120m (unbelievable player) Icardi for £100m, Kempembe for £80m (overpaid but immense centre back) and Harry Wilson (£70m) who got 19 assists and 7 goals in 35 games :).

y4m4reABy-Ohcal-f_xV86xT7lQHoB3T0x8p4WA4

First Team and Second Team:

Smith-Rowe, Nelson and Nketiah are developing very well looking forward to seeing just how good they get :D, had Fekir as well but he was constantly injured so ive just sold him aswell as Ozil and bought in Bernado Siva for next season.

y4mgvL11wi1PMl5qicaUKFaPvZLSJWd7LVdP-UiDy4mb1BhTv_yGaW-5Uml9vzsVWAJEsFabvhELsiMA

Transfers:

y4mqe7ukTAiAyvYzGCO3hytmH94XtntH4Xcr9Tq8

Really excited to bring Nketiah into the team after a very successful season long loan at Ajax:

y4myvs52FiDKiPs1vBEH-5U8zf_uV_PS81CXIoI5

You did well selling Mkhitaryan as even though he is rated at £60mil no one is going for him,  Asano I had to send back out on loan.  Hopefully can sell them at the end of the year

Sancho Mbappe Arthur Upamencano main targets for me along with GK and LB

First Season

Transfers

IN - Tierney ($33.5M), Pavón ($13.25) and on January signed with Pulisic ($17M).

OUT - Jenkinson in July. January I sold Xhaka, Monreal, Lacazette, Koscienly and Martínez, got $80M for all.

Key Players - Özil, Aubameyang, Mustafi and Bellerín.

Europe League - Champions

Carabao Cup - Lost at Third Round

FA Cup - Champions

Premier League - Champions

Second Season

Transfers

IN - Skriniar ($67M), Arp ($20M) and Havertz ($110M) are the players to the main squad.

OUT - A lot of players, Elneny, Sokratis, Welbeck and others, with them I got $94M.

Key Players - Mustafi, Bellerín, Pulisic and Aubameyang. Auba also broke the record from Thierry Henry.

Uefa Super Cup - Champions

Community Shield - Champions

Carabao Cup - Champions

FA Cup - Lost the final game to Liverpool.

Champions League - After the group stage with Napoli, Celtic and PSV, beat Bayern Munchen (6x2), Liverpool (4x1) and PSG (4x3). The final game I lost against Juventus (4x2)

Premier League - Champions

Third Season

Transfers

IN - Jadon Sancho ($83M) and Lascelles ($26M).

OUT - Pavón ($114M) and Kolasinac ($25.5M)

Key Players - Pulisic, Özil, Mustafi and Aubameyang.

Community Shield - Lost do Liverpool

Carabao Cup - Lost at the Third Round

FA Cup - Lost at the Third Round

Champions League - The group was Internazionale, Barcelona and Schalke. Passed and draw against Celtic (3x1), Bayern (6x1), RBL Leipzig (4x1) to meet Manchester City in the final game, which I won 1x0.

Premier League - Third Place

Edited by Johann

Had a bit of mess around with Arsenal last night, quite a decent squad a lot of good youngsters

just about to start the season

Playing a 4-1-2-1-2 formation with the wings backs pushed up so more like a 2-3-2-1-2 formation.

Signed

Kieron Tierney, - Monreal went to China for 15m so used the funds from that to bring in Tierney after unsettling him

Miguel Almiron-7.25€ -I've heard good things about him in the game wanting another body in the centre to cover Ramsey who I signed to a new contract for 155k a week

Josef Martinez-7.25€- Again similar to Almiron I've heard good things about him, very good finishing ability perfect cover for both Lacazette and Auba

Liam Kelly-People will probably wonder why I signed Kelly?

1. He's 22 so time to grow as a player
  2. Can play a number of positions and roles in the spine of midfield
  3. great with dead balls
  4. Plus I wanted one more home grown player in my squad

Nathaniel Clyne (on loan)- I was intially happy with Bellerin and Lichtsteiner then Licthtsteiner got injured for 3 months and given that he's 34 I can see his stats dipping during his layoff, Clyne was transfer listed(27m) so brought him in on loan with option to buy for 20m

de Ligt- wonderkid enough said.

Starting XI as follows

----------------Lacazette/Martinez (AF)---Auba/Martinez (AF)----------

-----------------------------Ozil/Micky/Iwobi (ss)---------------

---------------Ramsey/Almiron/Iwobi (mez s)--xhaka/Guendouzi (dlp s)

--Tierney/Kolasnic------Torreira/Kelly (DM)---Bellerin/Clyne--

---------------Musfafi (BPD-d)----de light (bpd-d)-----

-------------------------------------Leno/Cech (SK-s)-------------

Playing with the vertical tika-taka with the look for overlap option

I'm retraining Iwobi to play the SS role as I do plan to sell Micky perhaps in Jan given his wages

Trying to get rid of Elneny

Update on transfers after deadline day

Eleneny gone 18m to Roma

Mustafi gone 28m to Bayern

Cech gone 5m to Zenit

--------

Coming in

Jamal Lascelles-25m

Jack Butland 22,5m

Both add to the Home Grown English quota which is good

Just reached Deadline day of the start of Season 4, Accomplished a Septuple in Season 3, In January i signed Ben Woodburn from Liverpool for £110mil

Still can't seem to unsettle my key transfer targets in J.Gomez, A.Trent-Arnold, K.Mbappe or H.Kane, sitting with £749mil Transfer Budget and £671k Wage Budget, but over the FFP Wages at the moment which is annoying, it seems to fluctuate monthly though as its been in the red several times over 3 seasons yet never failed it.

In's - 

J. Tymon - £11.75mil from Stoke

Out's - 

F.Trincao - £60mil to PSG (This guy i got for £1.5mil at the start of the game, he performed really well on loan for Leeds and Celtic, to the extent that he beat Ronaldo to Portuguese player of the year :eek:, but ultimately he would be third choice at AML/AMR)
A.Lacazette - £48mil to Benfica
R.Holding - £44mil to Liverpool (Development plateaued, solid defender, sold him for the good of the national team)
E.Eyibil - £30mil to AC Milan
B.Kamara - £28mil to RB Leipzig
K.Mavropanos - £26mil to Napoli
S.Gronli - £24mil to RB Leipzig
K.Bielik - £13mil to Aston Villa
J.Willock - £12mil to Aston Villa
P.Rajkovic - £10mil to Real Madrid (Really wanted this guy to be my number one eventually but he just wasn't developing, and with his contract running down he wanted way too higher wages to be third choice)
32 Loans.

Season 3.png

Season 1 went unbeaten winning league, Euro cup and both cups.

Transfer balance was even 1st season after signing Kean £14.25m, Pavon £10.25m, Tonali £7m, Morilla £1.2m and Blesa £1.1m.  I sold Welbeck £30m to Newcastle and Jenkinson £4m to Turkish team.

Season 2 so far (End of October) still unbeaten :)

Signed Tierney £22m, De Ligt £29.5 and Marin £1.8m in first season but arrived in 2nd.

Also signed Milinkovic-Savic £59m,  Arp £11m and Vagnoman £3m (both TL and bargains)

Sold Kolasinac PSG £60m, Elneny to Ac Milan £39.5m,  Koscielny and Monreal to Aston Villa £49m,  Ospina £20m Chelsea,  Martinez ManCity £15m and Nwakali £6m Stuttgart.

Was really fortunate in 1st intake to get a wonderkid regen goalkeeper and good overall intake.  I managed to snapped up another dozen of the best regens for under £20m with most arriving in the next Jan window.

Given a healthy transfer balance of plus £60m and wages under £2.9m I have managed to get a lot of upgrades and extras from the board adding 4 new feeder teams in Koln, Ipswich, Hibernian and Cliftonville.

Have also increased both the training and youth facilities this year and have already agreed to be upgraded the youth again next year.  That should bring everything up to state of the art level with extensive youth recruitment.

Will look to sell Sokratis  Mustafi  Mkhitaryan  Xhaka  Ramsey  Guendouzi  Lacazette at end of season.  Leno and Maitland may go too if they don't stop moaning !!

I had a season with ups and downs. I became third in the league, behind Liverpool and champions Manchester City. However, we accomplished to be back in the European Champions League for the first time in three years. That's something positive. 

Aubameyang did great by scoring most goals in de Premier League: 24(total:30)

The League Cup and FA Cup didn't go as well as I hoped it would, but they weren't my priority. 

My priority was top four spot and winning the Europa League. Unfortunately that didn't go well. In the semi-finals we lost against AC Milan, who were not better, but they were more clinical. They scored but we deserved more. But that is football. Sometimes you lose and you have to pay the ticket for that.

In an other part. We signed Skriniar from Inter. So we have our two centre backs ready for the upcoming season. The man from Inter and the Golden Boy: Matthijs de Ligt. We made two other transfers: Pavon already came in at January for a fee of 14 million euro's and the mentioned Golden Boy from Ajax for a fee of 18 million euro's.

For now my priority is a right (wing)back and another winger (depends on Nelson, who is doing terrible at Hoffenheim in my save).

aa3fec1466472b57c33c950a8f858d7a.png

7adcfa942f417e5468871e953becbf5e

https://gyazo.com/7adcfa942f417e5468871e953becbf5e