FM19: Arsenal - Au Revoir Monsieur Wenger, Hola Señor Emery

malikoi

I've managed to  get 18 goals and 4 assists from Aubameyang in 21(1) games as a lone AF(A) although I must admit I'm not too happy with how the rest of the team is doing so may start again and rethink things tactically.

Lacazette, while he hasn't played much due to injury, has 2 goals and 2 assists from 8(5) games, although most of these were from AML as an IF - this is one of the things I'm not hugely happy about. I don't mind who plays up top for me, but I'd like both Auba and Laca to be scoring regularly. I'd also like Ozil to do SOMETHING. I think playing him as a Mezzala as suggested already in the thread may be the right call. I've been playing him at both MC and AMC so far, and he's managed 1 goal and 2 assists in 21(2) games. In contrast to Mesut though, Smith-Rowe has been brilliant for me and I look forward to developing him further.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10 November 2018 at 16:40, Ozman said:

How do you rate Auba in this game, on previous games I've never got him scoring I usually offload him quite early.

Im just a few games into my save and he has a 6.48 avg in PL playing as AF with 0 goals..

And are able to get  him scoring and in what role do you use him in ?

He's been good for me as IF(S), some 6 goals and 11 assists (despite his 11 passing and 10 crossing) in roughly 20 games.

12 hours ago, Clifton said:

Sysiphus - Interesting to see that you are managing to get so much out of Ozil - the Holy Grail for Arsenal players over many iterations of the game!

Where do most of your goals come from, because on the face of it a Mezzala on Attack might be occupying similar space to an IF on Support?

Most of my goals come from between the penalty spot and the top of the box. You're correct - Özil and Aubameyang occupy much the same space, Auba a little wider. They have 19 assists combined in about 20 games in the league so far, both by passing it from this left hand area to the player who stands on the top of the box.

Currently into my 2nd season. Finished last season 2nd in the league and winners of the Euro Cup. Not bought much, Tah (Bayer Levekusen) Fernandes (Sporting Lisbon) and Pulisic (Dortmund). Getting so much from my attacking 3. Ozil. Laca and Auba doing the business. Playing them in their own preferred roles works for me. Mix it up between these 2 tactics. Good and enjoyable save. Hope it continues.

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

On 29/10/2018 at 07:42, VivaLaBorat said:

Jadon Sancho (£64m - Lozano wasn't great, and wanted to see how good Sancho can become. Also half an eye on Brexit!)

How has Jadon Sancho been for you? He is Transfer Listed in my save at the end of the first season for $40M USD. Can't decide if he is THAT much better than Smith-Rowe and Nelson...

Just finished January in the first season. I'm still top of the league, won my Europa League group and still in the FA. I've decided, to keep the 'sustainable' model of irl Arsenal to only give me allowed net spend of 30 million per season, and extra 10 million for every title I won in the season before (all titles except for the Community Shield and the EL vs. CL winners game (can't remember the name)). Özil still great for me, and it seems like I have to bring in Troy Deeney in the summer. :D

211902963_ScreenShot2018-11-12at17_43_50.thumb.png.a94ecbebe29da3239af3e70876701c1d.png

January transfer window: No place for Jenkinson so he leaves on the cheap. Same goes for Pleggy and Bramall. Lichtsteiner and Cech were both big moaners for me and I felt like I own these professional good treatment, so I gave in on their transfer requests. This definitely left a big leadership void in my squad though and that was something I was aware of when bringing in players this window. Kolasinac and Elneny were not playing a lot and not players I'm too big on irl (like Elneny as a squad player, but he's fallen behind in the pecking order with the arrival of Guendouzi and Torreira), so they left for decent fees. Bayern enquired about Mustafi and as I have said in this thread I'm not a fan of him irl - but he's fine in game.

583756063_ScreenShot2018-11-12at17_43_15.thumb.png.e6073f58410354b342237391dfb7b77c.png

With Kolasinac gone and Monreal aging I needed a new left back. I brought in Kieran Tierney for 25m (rising to 38m) as a long term solution. He also brings leadership qualities with him and will hopefully integrate socially quickly to able to exert his influence.

1926410584_ScreenShot2018-11-12at17_40_48.thumb.png.c21fd3b4ae051d9ef57b0dbc75992eac.png

I had my eyes on Ruben Dias and Benjamin Pavard as long term solution for my BPD spot, but wanted to bring them in in the summer as Koscielny has started with his homesickness (which pretty much seems to have been hard coded last few versions) so I promised him a move to France after the season. Pavard wanted absurd wages (200k as well as 10m signing on fee), is unaggressive and didn't have the leadership qualities I was looking for so I set my eyes on Dias for the summer. However, Chelsea moved in for him and I had to jump the gun, and eventually got him for 36m (rising to 45m). Really like the look of him, especially his perfectionist personality.

1712048160_ScreenShot2018-11-12at17_40_35.thumb.png.6526524abc74afb391b7fe1ed9ecb87d.png

Edited by Sysiphus

Nearly finished my first season and did very well winning the league comfortably over Liverpool/man city. Also have the Euro Cup final against Chelsea I havnt played yet.

Played a simple 4-2-3-1 and dropping the central mids for the away games.

1st transfer window – All in Australian Dollars

Sold

Petr Cech - $11 million

Nacho Monreal - $40 million – Man Utd

Laurent Koscielny - $39 million – Inter

Shkodran Mustafi - $45million – Monaco

Mohamed Elneny - $35 million - Milan

Granit Xhaka - $45 million

Danny Welbeck – $35 million – West Ham

Brought

Pavard - $47 million release clause

Pavon - $20 million - Absolute star from the get go

Chiesa - $95 million – (half upfront/half in instalments) looking real good towards the end of the season

Tierney - $35 million

Pulisic - $70 million (half upfront/half in instalments) – was transfer listed after I showed interest – Will come start of second season

Milan Savic – $115 million - (half upfront/half in instalments) Will come start of second season. Already worth 120 million.

Jan Transfer window - All in Australian Dollars

Sold

Sead Kolasinac - $50 million (half upfront/half in instalments) and Kurwaza – Paris SG

Iwobi - $62 million – Leciester

Stephan Lichtsteiner - $2 million

Brought

Damien - $15 million – Man Utd (was transfer listed) really good full back coverage

Jordan Sancho - $90 million - Dortmund (half upfront/half in instalments) – Such a good youngster

After close of Window

Gedson Fernandez - $95 million (half upfront/half in instalments) Will come start of second season.

Rudgier - $65 million from Chelsea - Will come start of second season.

End of Season. Was given another 247 million in the transfer budget with 330 million in wages before my Euro cup final against Chelsea. Have been enquiring about players to improve the squad and have signed Mbappe for 330 million (140 up front). On 22 million a year with massive bonus’. PSG finished 3rd/4th in the French

Sold Mikhaterian for $35 million to shaktar even though he is worth $80, just needed the funds.

Also brought Luis Alberto from Lazio for $100 million (half upfront/half in instalments). Want Haverts as an understudy but Leverkusen are wanting over 200 million.

Looking at Arp for $30 million as well as a back up/rotation striker

Trying to offload the below players to make way for the signings.

Ozil – has no clubs interested, really want his wages off the budget as he hasn’t played up to that standard.

Lacazette – have a $65 million bid from leciester also paying some of his wages if he agrees

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – havnt put him up for sale yet but with mbappe coming in as a natural striker I will look to sell shortly.

Pavon – won EPL player of the year but with pulisic coming in and Sancho/Chiesa doing so well I will look to offload as he is worth $79 million (real madrid and Bayern showing interest)

Torreira  - don’t want to sell but with Gedson Fernandez and milan-savic coming in he wont be playing so not worth keeping.

Sokriates – Will sell with Rudgier coming in, was replaced by holding as a starting CB so will get good money to cover Rudgiers fee.

Excited to start the new season with the big additions and also re structuring the squad around some really good young stars.

Wow Sysiphus you have built a strong squad! Now i know its possible im going to try and sign Mbappe :cool:.

Im in Dec first season on my Arsenal save, enjoying it so far im 1st in the league on goal difference ive set my own training schedule seeing what happens.

Signings so far:

Out:

Kolasnic (always complaining)

Monreal

Xhaka

Lichtsteiner 

Wellbeck

In:

Grimaldo

Mendy

Amadou Diawara

Fekir

Bruno Fernandes

672110625_FM19Tactic.thumb.jpg.3eb4201ceabae04fcec6965e8780cca7.jpg

Aubameyang playing well scored 12 in 12 so far.

Edited by dcaine100

A shame how easy and unrealistic an Arsenal save is again this year. 

First summer: Signed Hazard for £88m 

First January: Signed Mbappe for £180m 

Don't get me wrong, I still get an element of enjoyment from assembling such a squad. I just wish it took longer and therefore more realistic. 

6 hours ago, toby14 said:

Don't get me wrong, I still get an element of enjoyment from assembling such a squad. I just wish it took longer and therefore more realistic. 

Well, just don't go for those players then.

7 hours ago, toby14 said:

Yeah agree it was too easy to get the top players, Hazard was also listed in my save by request so was an option also. The Gunners have cash to burn. 

On 13/11/2018 at 22:41, toby14 said:

On 14/11/2018 at 05:14, Gilberto Silva said:

Well, just don't go for those players then.

Spot on. Why the heck are you even trying to sign those players if you want to keep it more realistic? 

can anybody just help me what is wrong with the team?ı play mostly 4231 wide or with dm s but cant get a win.all through balls opponent use they score.my defence is standart line also ı pull back front side and midfield low too but they manage to score.ı bought de ligt and tierney my defence is not slow either(ıf ı have mertesacker ın cb I understand reason) how u play how u win the league?.I go back and forward around 2 to 6 

2 hours ago, NabsKebabs said:

Spot on. Why the heck are you even trying to sign those players if you want to keep it more realistic? 

I shouldn't have the option to buy Hazard and Mbappe first season.

Tell me to play however you want, it's just incorrect the game allows it and it needs highlighting. Not just "Oh don't sign those world class players then." 

Not asking SI to move mountains. How about making only clubs with CL football able to sign the likes of Hazard and Mbappe? :idiot:

Just now, toby14 said:

Tell me to play however you want, it's just incorrect the game allows it and it needs highlighting. Not just "Oh don't sign those world class players then." 

Not asking SI to move mountains. How about making only clubs with CL football able to sign the likes of Hazard and Mbappe? :idiot:

Where did I say that you should be able to sign them so early? I 100% agree you shouldn't. But the point still stands that you shouldn't sign them if you want to keep it realistic. 

7 minutes ago, NabsKebabs said:

Where did I say that you should be able to sign them so early? I 100% agree you shouldn't. But the point still stands that you shouldn't sign them if you want to keep it realistic. 

Signing the available unrealistic players is funner than signing worst players knowing you can sign the better players. 

Lets just all agree It would just be better just to be unable to sign them until the club have won a title or at the least got back into the CL. 

So come on SI, make it happen. :thup:

Edited by toby14

4 minutes ago, toby14 said:

Signing the available unrealistic players is funner than signing worst players knowing you can sign the better players. 

Lets just all agree It would just be better just to be unable to sign them until the club have won a title or at the least got back into the CL. 

So come on SI, make it happen. :thup:

If it's so fun, why are you complaining about it...LOL

Edited by NabsKebabs

2 minutes ago, NabsKebabs said:

If it's so fun, why are you complaining about it...LOL

Are you really that simple, NabsKebabs? 

Obviously I enjoy playing the game, but you can also criticize aspects of the game. You realise they are not mutually exclusive? Why do you think this whole forum is created? Its to talk about it and improve the game. 

7 minutes ago, toby14 said:

Are you really that simple, NabsKebabs? 

Obviously I enjoy playing the game, but you can also criticize aspects of the game. You realise they are not mutually exclusive? Why do you think this whole forum is created? Its to talk about it and improve the game. 

I AGREE IT'S STUPID ARSENAL CAN SIGN THOSE PLAYERS SO EARLY...shouting this time cos you didn't seem to catch the first time I said it. 

9 minutes ago, NabsKebabs said:

I AGREE IT'S STUPID ARSENAL CAN SIGN THOSE PLAYERS SO EARLY...shouting this time cos you didn't seem to catch the first time I said it. 

Textbook stroppy teenager. 

So you agree it's stupid, but feel it's best it's not mentioned on this forum?

Good one Kebabs. :applause:

10 hours ago, toby14 said:

There's something inherently wrong with your logic. This game is supposed to offer an alternate fantasy world of football, and not replay of season on rails. For every person who wants to play realistically with the exact squads, there is another person who wants to see "what if" scenarios of Messi at Man City or Icardi going to Arsenal. I love how the game respects all those options and leaves it up to player to decide what they want. Nothing is forced in you. And should stay that way. 

PS: it's actually a dream of mine to have Mbappe at Arsenal, seeing how he is the next Thierry Henry ;)

Edited by crusadertsar

22 minutes ago, crusadertsar said:

There's something inherently wrong with your logic. This game is supposed to offer an alternate fantasy world of football, and not replay of season on rails. For everyone person who wants to play realistically with the exacts squads, there is another person who wants to see "what if" scenario to see what happens if Messi was at Man City or Icardi moved to Arsenal. I love how respects all those options and leaves it up to player to decide what they want. Nothing is forced in you. And should stay that way. 

PS: it's actually a dream of mine to Mbappe at Arsenal, seeing how he is the next Thierry Henry ;)

So you think its perfectly acceptable I can sign Hazard and Mbappe for Arsenal in my first season? 

9 minutes ago, toby14 said:

So you think its perfectly acceptable I can sign Hazard and Mbappe for Arsenal in my first season? 

Yes it is. You may not like it but there's plenty of people who want to see that in first season. Plenty of people want to try out weird experiments and this way you don't need to mess around with the editor. The strength of football manager is that it allows that. If you don't like it then just don't make offer for those players in first season. Simple enough. Besides it's only human managers who make those kind of offers. AI is not able to pull off huge complex deals when it doesn't have enough budget. I mean from what I saw, most people who get Mbappe in first season are paying upwards to 300 million, if you count future money clauses. That's just crazy.

Edited by crusadertsar

I agree its unrealistic for Arsenal to sign those players but also agree its unrealistic for Arsenal to win the Premier League quite easily in the game which happens. Signing those players is a direct flow on affect of the situations in the game. Mbappe and Hazard were available in my save due to there team having bad seasons which is unusual for there respective teams. Chelsea missed out on a CL spot so i have no doubt hazard would consider leaving. 

16 hours ago, crusadertsar said:

Yes it is. You may not like it but there's plenty of people who want to see that in first season. Plenty of people want to try out weird experiments and this way you don't need to mess around with the editor. The strength of football manager is that it allows that. If you don't like it then just don't make offer for those players in first season. Simple enough. Besides it's only human managers who make those kind of offers. AI is not able to pull off huge complex deals when it doesn't have enough budget. I mean from what I saw, most people who get Mbappe in first season are paying upwards to 300 million, if you count future money clauses. That's just crazy.

Both hilarious and ridiculous that you think there is nothing wrong with Europa League Arsenal being able to sign Hazard £88m and Mbappe £180m in the first season. 

Impossible to debate. 

22 minutes ago, toby14 said:

Both hilarious and ridiculous that you think there is nothing wrong with Europa League Arsenal being able to sign Hazard £88m and Mbappe £180m in the first season. 

Impossible to debate. 

Obviously you are still not getting it. I'm also able to sell and release all my players and buy 30 wonderkids. But am I going to do it? No, because that's not how I play. I don't think it's realistic for any club to do that in real life. So I don't do it.

You don't like buying those players in first season? Then don't do it. It's a game and it's supposed to give you options. It's not meant to be a complete reflection of reality. It never was. 

Edited by crusadertsar

10 hours ago, crusadertsar said:

Obviously you are still not getting it. I'm also able to sell and release all my players and buy 30 wonderkids. But am I going to do it? No, because that's not how I play. I don't think it's realistic for any club to do that in real life. So I don't do it.

You don't like buying those players in first season? Then don't do it. It's a game and it's supposed to give you options. It's not meant to be a complete reflection of reality. It never was. 

So because it's a game, just forget all realistic transfers and let anyone join anyone at any time?

Keep it civilized in here please...

I just finished my first season. Competitions went like this:

1381905008_ScreenShot2018-11-15at19_49_54.thumb.png.dda0e4a4594a547e88588f230f6eacb2.png

Here are some awards my players got (I got Manager of the year as well), really happy for Mavropanos to get into the TOTY:

1956736019_ScreenShot2018-11-15at19_23_51.thumb.png.b3563b224045c2f563f5e9d7b785ef17.png

1458060777_ScreenShot2018-11-15at19_24_59.thumb.png.a988851429d908dcdef31e1ac23ea02d.png

Squad stats:

346432301_ScreenShot2018-11-15at19_51_09.thumb.png.73a1852cdc9237eea0d9f1ffa68db314.png

My best youth intake players this year, don't think anyone of these will make it big time but hopefully one or two will become decent first team players. I actually like Beechey's attribute spread and think he's a little better than the ass. man thinks (absolutely have to work on his finishing though:

1814102249_ScreenShot2018-11-14at00_55_25.thumb.png.d4dc9b3a61cc24d6ded6b0151aaac990.png

380460873_ScreenShot2018-11-14at00_55_53.thumb.png.3b7c2696ad270a759cc80904b777bdd9.png

1373535881_ScreenShot2018-11-14at00_57_14.thumb.png.f058df8c75089825d2759006a9301d71.png

My intentions for the next season are to keep the squad pretty much intact unless I get some crazy bids. Koscielny wants to go home though and Holding is unhappy with his playing time, being my 5th choice DC second half of the season. Welbeck's contract won't be renewed and Nelson will take his place in the squad when returning from Hoffenheim, who unfortunately didn't play him a lot (some 7 games I think) and he has stagnated - let's see if we can kick his development back on track. Ramsey got a new contract because of his status in the squad, comparatively low wage demands and solid performances in variety of roles in midfield.

Edited by Sysiphus

2 hours ago, toby14 said:

So because it's a game, just forget all realistic transfers and let anyone join anyone at any time?

Get in the bin you, absolute clown. 

Why do you need the game to be artificially restrictive? Can't you just set your own house rules? And don't trade for those players unless you are in Champions League. Why must you spoil the fun for others? Also I don't appreciate being called an absolute clown. It's rather rude. But I think it's probably a lost argument with you since you don't understand that there exist other opinions than yours and some people don't want to be forced to play in only one way. Anyway, I felt like I needed to respond to your "clown" remark because I did not expect something so immature and silly on this forum but now I'll end this pointless and petty debate here. Goodbye 

Edited by crusadertsar

14 hours ago, yorkie87 said:

Sysiphus, what role do you play Ozil in please? 

In most games Mezzala (A) alongside DLP (S) with Regista behind them.

In big games away he playa as DLP (S) alongside BBM with DM (D) begind them.

Ended up settling on a 4-2-3-1 and got both Aubameyang and Lacazette scoring regularly by swapping them between AML and ST. They ended up scoring 32 and 31 respectively, with 20 each in the league.

I won the league and the FA cup first season, but now have a big decision to make: selling Aubameyang. Real Madrid are offering just under £80m, and Chelsea are offering £99m. While I'm a massive fan of his, £99m for a 30 year old seems very hard to turn down. I've had a bid accepted for Mbappé, but he'll cost a potential £200m plus 350k p/w. Any other ideas for replacements for Auba if I were to let him go?

On 11/11/2018 at 18:31, D_Walcott14 said:

Who would you replace him with,I am ideally looking for a youngster to replace him, at the moment am looking to mois kean 

Sold him to west ham 45m (and for 30 year old striker it was kindda hard to resist,)

I  replaced him with fiete arp for 13.5 in (during second season)

Edited by Ozman

"selling Aubameyang. Real Madrid are offering just under £80m, and Chelsea are offering £99m. While I'm a massive fan of his, £99m for a 30 year old seems very hard to turn down."

£99m for a 30 year old is a fantastic offer you could sign a would class replacement for that.

3 hours ago, Sean3h said:

Ended up settling on a 4-2-3-1 and got both Aubameyang and Lacazette scoring regularly by swapping them between AML and ST. They ended up scoring 32 and 31 respectively, with 20 each in the league.

I won the league and the FA cup first season, but now have a big decision to make: selling Aubameyang. Real Madrid are offering just under £80m, and Chelsea are offering £99m. While I'm a massive fan of his, £99m for a 30 year old seems very hard to turn down. I've had a bid accepted for Mbappé, but he'll cost a potential £200m plus 350k p/w. Any other ideas for replacements for Auba if I were to let him go?

since you have laca, you may aswell replace auba with a natural winger. Ousmane Dembele or Hirving Lozano spring to mind

Edited by NabsKebabs

8 hours ago, NabsKebabs said:

since you have laca, you may aswell replace auba with a natural winger. Ousmane Dembele or Hirving Lozano spring to mind

I already have Pavon and was thinking of bringing in Sancho as well - I could bring in Dembele instead of him but I imagine he'd be more expensive. I intend to rotate whoever plays AML/AMR with Reiss and ESR next season, so can probably only afford to bring one in.

I also want to get rid of some or all of the following, but I'm struggling: Sokratis/Koscielny, Elneny/Ramsey, Xhaka, Iwobi, Mkhitaryan, Welbeck. I'd consider selling Ozil as well to free up the wages for someone else - he's on the same as Mbappe would be!

I'm unfortunately not getting any offers at all for Xhaka, Mkhi or Welbeck, so it's making a squad reshuffle much harder than I'd like!

Hello all, just thought I would share my transfers in my first season. 

Tbh I didn't want to get rid of so many but a few players became unhappy at me not letting them leave. Have cleared over £1M - a week - off the wage bill from letting the players highlighted leave which I'm pretty chuffed with. 

Sitting in 3rd on 2nd March, if I win my game in hand I'll go top by 2 points. Happy with that so far definitely. 

Screenshot 2018-11-18 at 16.03.21.png

Screenshot 2018-11-18 at 16.03.40.png

2 hours ago, feche said:

What do you think is the more realistic role for Torreira? In FM he could play at any role you like but I'm looking for the most realistic save I can.

I play him either a DM/DLP or DM/DM depending on playing home or away. He's been very solid in both roles. 

Which prospects are you giving attention and think could feature for you well into your save? I reckon everybody thinks highly of Smith Rowe, Iwobi, Guendouzi and Nelson (even though the Hoffenheim loan stagnates his development). In the category below those I'd put Maitland-Niles, Nketiah and Mavropanos who all have potential to be useful squad players and maybe more than that with extra attention. But what about players like Joe Willock, Xavier Amaechi, Tyreece John-Jules, Trae Coyle, Bukayo Saka, Joel López and Karl Jakob Hein? Any af these that you have earmarked for a future role in your team (or are even coming along nicely if you are 3+ seasons into your save)?

6 hours ago, Sysiphus said:

Which prospects are you giving attention and think could feature for you well into your save? I reckon everybody thinks highly of Smith Rowe, Iwobi, Guendouzi and Nelson (even though the Hoffenheim loan stagnates his development). In the category below those I'd put Maitland-Niles, Nketiah and Mavropanos who all have potential to be useful squad players and maybe more than that with extra attention. But what about players like Joe Willock, Xavier Amaechi, Tyreece John-Jules, Trae Coyle, Bukayo Saka, Joel López and Karl Jakob Hein? Any af these that you have earmarked for a future role in your team (or are even coming along nicely if you are 3+ seasons into your save)?

Hi @Sysiphus, I would personally put Maitland-Niles in the same bracket as Nelson etc. he's been superb for me in my first season. I have had the same stagnation with Nelson at Hoffenheim, too, which is a shame. 

Out of the other guys I think Willock, Amaechi, Saka & López* could all be handy squad players eventually. Honourable mention to Zelalem, as well. 

*played him in a League Cup game aged 16

2 hours ago, NabsKebabs said:

I've decided to start my save with the first transfer window disabled...I think the squad is good enough to win the league without any major signings. Anyone else try the same? And if so how did it go?

Have been doing the prep phase in my save, analyzing all the players. And have to agree that's it's mostly a well assembled squad. Should be able to challenge for title easily. I'm amazed at how there's a young player under 21 for almost every position. I brought up some wonderkids to train with the first team, and have a starter and backup for every position plus some. Pretty big squad at 25 players. Fits the needs of my 4-1-2-3 DM wide very nicely. Except cannot fit xhaka in anywhere. He doesn't have good enough positioning to play defensive midfield for me. And not good enough offensively to fill in central midfield where I already have Ozil as attacking mezzala with Ramsey and Willock as his backups. Guendouzi is an excellent BBM beside mezzala. So Xhaka will probably be the only one to go. 

So even though would love to just play with no transfers, can't resist bringing in someone like Gedson Fernandes to have more depth in BBM. Maybe one transfer won't really be that bad haha

Edited by crusadertsar