FM19: Arsenal - Au Revoir Monsieur Wenger, Hola Señor Emery

malikoi

I find if the player performs well then the loan is good way of developing players if not then the player doesnt develop, plus they have to have really good facilities and be playing at their level or above. I think this is really ridiculous, there should be a more emphasis on just playing competitively, there are so many examples of players just stagnating until theyre loaned or sold and this should be reflected, not state of the art facilities.

9 minutes ago, D_Walcott14 said:

How do you use him, and are loans effective at developing players, I always wonder if u23 is better than championship loans or vice versa

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else waiting for the editor on full release before starting their save?

The data is excellent overall this year, but I will make a few tweaks of stuff that would otherwise do my head in:

Petr Cech vs Bernd Leno

In the beta Cech is better with his feet than Leno.

Cech looks about right on comparison to the rest of the league, so I will boast Leno's first touch and passing to the 12-13 range.

image.thumb.png.a9eaab46981ff6b44d92d259549892ea.png

Sokratis Pace (18) vs Heading (12)

I'm just not having it!  I'll drop the pace to 17 and raise the heading to 14. 

What tweaks to the data will you be making?

Edited by WM

I started with Arsenal, mainly because they have a load of players to sell for half-decent cash, meaning I could build my own squad. They have some talent to build around (Bellerin, Leno, Torreira, Auba/Laca) and lots of promising youngsters.

In my first season, I signed;

Kieran Tierney (£23m)

Matthis De Ligt (£29m)

Lucas Paqueta (£16.5m)

Hirving Lozano (£18.5m)

Cristian Pavon (£11.5m - Delayed his arrival until 19/20 to develop further at Boca)

Pedrag Rajkovic  (£3.9m [Jan 19] - Delayed his arrival until 19/20 to develop further)

Daniele Rugani (£38.5m [Jan 19] - Delayed his arrival until 19/20 to allow me time to sell some players before he arrived)

...and sold;

Granit Xhaka (£9.5m - I really don't like him as a player in real-life, far too lazy, so was always going to sell him. Could have got more for him had I played him regularly).

Laurent Koscielny (£28.5m - constantly injured and I could not turn down that sort of money for someone his age)

Mohamed Elneny (£9m - Don't rate him)

Shokradan Mustafi (£24.5m - Don't rate him, and he was unhappy)

Emiliano Martinez (£7.5m - Don't rate him)

Danny Welbeck (left at the end of his contract)

Petr Cech (retired)

Stephan Lichsteiner (retired)

Nacho Monreal (left at the end of his contract)

Sead Kolasinic (£25m - Don't rate him)

I played a 4-2-3-1 formation, with Lucas Torreira dominating in midfield. Both full-backs were ‘CWB’, and tried to play Lacazette out wide on the right. He did OK there, but ideally wanted someone better suited. I played positively, with a modified gegenpress/direct tika-taka.

I ended up winning the Premier League, a handful of points ahead of Man City. My home record was almost flawless, and managed to score quite a few goals on the road.

GK: Leno (SK)

RB: Bellerin (CWB), LB: Tierney (CWB), CB: Sokratis (CD) and De Ligt (BPD)

MC: Torreira (DLP - D) and Paqueta (BBM - S)

AML; Lozano (IF - S), AMC; Ozil (AP - S), AMR; Laca (W - S)

STR; Auba (AF - A)

I have started my second season, and made the following signings before the season started;

Jadon Sancho (£64m - Lozano wasn't great, and wanted to see how good Sancho can become. Also half an eye on Brexit!)

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (£94m - arguably the best BBM on the game)

Harry Maguire (£25m – Leicester were relegated, so snapped him up on the cheap)

Gedson Fernandes (£40m - Delayed until 20/21 to allow further time to develop, and to phase Ramsey out)

And sold;

Henrikh Mhkitariyan – (£30m - Didn't really have a position for him, and not a huge fan in real-life. he's on huge wages and jumped at the chance to move him on)

Calum Chambers (£10m - Don't rate him)

Rob Holding (£7m - Don't rate him)

David Ospina (£10m - Don't rate him)

Takuma Asano (£6m - Don't rate him)

I have started off really well, keeping clean-sheets in 9/11 games so far in my second season. My preferred starting XI is;

GK: Leno

RB: Bellerin, LB: Tierney, CB: Rugani and De Ligt

MC: Milinkovic-Savic and Paqueta/Torreira

AML; Sancho, AMC; Ozil, AMR; Pavon/Nelson

STR; Auba/Laca

I rotate almost every game, to make sure I keep everyone happy. That is the toughest task I find. I am trying to focus more on home-grown talent moving forward, as it has always been something I like to build around. Once Si sort out the injury bug (it is a JOKE), it'll be a little easier.

Had a great start with Arsenal.. First friendly of the pre-season, 15 seconds into the game and Kolasinac is shown a red card.. Yay! Game ends in a goalless draw at Dynamo Moskva. Second game, the ignorance of me strikes again.. Somehow, I'd applied the option of always making first team players in need of match practice available for the U23s, and I also managed to disregard the message the day before about having to move players from the U23s to the senior squad to make them eligible for the first team (as the U23s were playing on the same day, as were the U18s - of course..). Didn't think it would be an issue (I didn't think I'd need that many players from the U23s anyway) until I got three messages about injuries to first team players (Auba, Rambo and ESR - who's in the first team squad for the pre-season at least). Wondered how three guys could get injured during the same day at the training ground, then I realised they'd been injured playing for the U23s. Oh well, crap, I thought, but I'd probably manage to get through the friendly (at Braga) anyway. Then, when I was to submit the match day squad, I realised all those who'd played, since they'd played the same friggin' day, were unavailable. I had a grand total of nine - 9 - "real" players to pick, including two goalies (Martinez and Iliev) and three CBs, so I was stuck with 7 real players and 4 "grey" for the starting eleven.. Have to say I didn't care much for the match then, but add another goalless draw to the results.
Safe to say, I've unticked the box making all players in need of match practice (which is basically every single player during pre-season...) available for the U23s, at least until the pre-season's over.

Other than that, looking forward to a save with Arsenal this year.

On 28/10/2018 at 11:43, WM said:

Is anyone else waiting for the editor on full release before starting their save?

The data is excellent overall this year, but I will make a few tweaks of stuff that would otherwise do my head in:

Petr Cech vs Bernd Leno

In the beta Cech is better with his feet than Leno.

Cech looks about right on comparison to the rest of the league, so I will boast Leno's first touch and passing to the 12-13 range.

image.thumb.png.a9eaab46981ff6b44d92d259549892ea.png

Sokratis Pace (18) vs Heading (12)

I'm just not having it!  I'll drop the pace to 17 and raise the heading to 14. 

What tweaks to the data will you be making?

Any others you’ve done/doing?

3 minutes ago, D_Walcott14 said:

what formation and role is he playing in, I am unable to get him to perform so far.

I'm testing the KNAPP VOlante anchor tactic : he's doing very, very well and he's a wonderkid in my game.  You can download his tactic at the tactic center : he's brilliant so far ! 

FM19Volante442KnapP103.fmf

5/7 and live version. Started the save today.

I also signed Lorenzo Pellegrini for his flat 30 mil buyout clause and sold Kolasinac for 30 mil to Bayern. Now I try to get Bayer to sell me Havertz and probably buy Pavard from Stuttgart or someone else for CB plus a young LB. Also digging Martial so he won't sign a new contract.

3 minutes ago, gandrasch said:

5/7 and live version. Started the save today.

I also signed Lorenzo Pellegrini for his flat 30 mil buyout clause and sold Kolasinac for 30 mil to Bayern. Now I try to get Bayer to sell me Havertz and probably buy Pavard from Stuttgart or someone else for CB plus a young LB. Also digging Martial so he won't sign a new contract.

19.1 database? Really weird as he won't even consider an offer from me.

Lining up Frenkie de Jong as his replacement if I can snatch him from under Spurs' nose. Already activated Benjamin Pavard's release clause and have snapped up Pavon from Boca on the cheap as well to offer some much-needed depth.

5 hours ago, Telegram Sam said:

Is that on the beta? When did he sign? He won't even enter contract talks for me.

Did you transfer list him ? If so, that's probably why he doesn't want to sign.

On the beta, that's what happened to me. I didn't get very far into the season though as a I said earlier I just played a few games on the beta. 

On the full release, I just signed him on straight away as I don't believe you'll be able to get a great offer for him anyway.

Edited by NabsKebabs

image.thumb.png.71a1ae684162c6fe37983aafcf42ada2.pngSo I am in my second season, and my recruiting team picked up this gem, only he is always one of the lowest in training performance, and he doesn't appear to be growing!

Is this purely down to his low determination?

If so, is there a fast way to upgrade the attribute, as in past fm's I would have had him tutored, but can't this year.

Edited by D_Walcott14

2 hours ago, D_Walcott14 said:

image.thumb.png.71a1ae684162c6fe37983aafcf42ada2.pngSo I am in my second season, and my recruiting team picked up this gem, only he is always one of the lowest in training performance, and he doesn't appear to be growing!

Is this purely down to his low determination?

If so, is there a fast way to upgrade the attribute, as in past fm's I would have had him tutored, but can't this year.

I was browsing the training/tutoring sections of the game, is it possible to add him to a tutoring group with high determined players, see if that has the same effect as tutoring with high determination in previous FM.

1 minute ago, SteveUK said:

I was browsing the training/tutoring sections of the game, is it possible to add him to a tutoring group with high determined players, see if that has the same effect as tutoring with high determination in previous FM.

I was thinking about this, do you think it would matter about the players hierarchy and age to effect his determination.

At the moment I have him in a group of 3 with high determind people in my u23 team, but wonder if it would be more effective to get him in a senior tutoring group.

33 minutes ago, D_Walcott14 said:

I was thinking about this, do you think it would matter about the players hierarchy and age to effect his determination.

At the moment I have him in a group of 3 with high determind people in my u23 team, but wonder if it would be more effective to get him in a senior tutoring group.

I think older, more influential players would likely provide a better tutoring experience, especially if the player likes/idolizes those players, that's a problem with the Arsenal squad though, most of the older players have low determination, off the top of my head Koscielny  and Lichsteiner are the highest in determination?

He would probably improve better in a group with a player in his preferred position too, think its just going to be a case of experimenting at the moment till there's more understanding of the system.

Spoiler

Btw Nelsons growth is a joke. Same goes for Guendouzi. It's the first time I used the IG editor. 

Warning PA rating in the next spoiler.

Spoiler

Nelson is 157 PA Guen 155 PA

Something about our Youth being underrated 

Edited by gandrasch

I am continuing my save game from the Beta and Ramsey signed a new contract straight away, with only about £20k extra per week. Having said that, been struggling to get him to play particularly well. 

Quick question from me - anyone using Maitland-Niles? He reminds me of a young Tommy Svindal Larsson (someone will remember him) in that he can play absolutely everywhere. Just knowing where he is best suited. 

22 hours ago, crusadertsar said:

Do all Arsenal wonderkids have variable potential? Because when reload a new career the number of stars changes

Most wonderkids in FM don't have fixed PA, they have -8, -85, -9, -95, -10, so their PA tends to vary on each save.

Also some wonderkids (Usually those that don't have preferred traits/moves) have random starting stats to some degree.

And lastly, your coaches stats can vary so their feedback on a players rating can be different.

Few questions how is everyone selling Ozil/Mkhitaryan?

who are you signing to combat the low leadership/aggression in the squad?

I have signed Fekir, Pavon, de Ligt & Arp so far top of the league in Feb lost only to united away 1-0. Play a control possession tactic

20 hours ago, SteveUK said:

Most wonderkids in FM don't have fixed PA, they have -8, -85, -9, -95, -10, so their PA tends to vary on each save.

Also some wonderkids (Usually those that don't have preferred traits/moves) have random starting stats to some degree.

And lastly, your coaches stats can vary so their feedback on a players rating can be different.

Nelson and Guen are fixed though. 

2 hours ago, gandrasch said:

Nelson and Guen are fixed though. 

Oh, i hadn't looked in the editor yet this year and assumed they would be the same as they was in FM18's final update which didn't have them fixed and also be like the other wonder kids in the squad i definitely think they should be higher in that case.

I'll be making a few tweaks to my game that's for sure.

On 05/11/2018 at 13:09, Hasan_25 said:

Few questions how is everyone selling Ozil/Mkhitaryan?

who are you signing to combat the low leadership/aggression in the squad?

I have signed Fekir, Pavon, de Ligt & Arp so far top of the league in Feb lost only to united away 1-0. Play a control possession tactic

Hello mate, 

I managed to get rid of Özil by selling him on a free to Real Salt Lake in the MLS. I tried to sell Mkhitaryan too but no one was interested - apart from PSG who he rejected a contract with. 

I've managed to shave £550,000 (weekly) off the wage bill which I'm chuffed about. 

Started up my annual Arsenal game earlier this week. Tinkered around with the tactics and decided I wanted to play attacking football, and it has worked well so far. I'm currently in the office so I can't attach any screenshots but will put my tactic, results and tables up over the weekend.

Disabled first window transfer budget as I wanted to get a feel for the squad without the other teams snapping up all the best players while I held my hand. I'm into November now so the board just handed me some 100 million pounds to spend. I'm reluctant to spend big though because I want to work with the model Arsenal are setting up in real life (being self-sustainable financially), at least until Kroenke leaves and I get new owners. I'm still thinking about how I will execute that though, if I want to do a net transfer spend of max 40-50 millions each season or if I should just spend the previous season's profit (in the profit/(loss) column under finances).

Only one transfer decided for January, and that is Lichsteiner leaving. Really didn't want to lose him as he's experienced and frankly quite useful, but he went on and on about how Bellerin didn't merit a first team place and was unhappy with the treatment of all other players who were slightly unhappy and frankly was being a pain in the ass. Same thing goes for Sead Kolasinac, he moans a lot and I don't really rate him in real life - he's a bad passer, doesn't track back well and is a 60 minute man. On top of that he's got some disciplinary problems in game so I'm thinking about moving him on and getting in a new left back. As Lictsteiner is also leaving I'm considering maybe getting a backup for Bellerin, otherwise Maitland-Niles can fill in.

Elneny hasn't gotten any gametime but he's not complaining about that. Even though I like him I think he's surplus to requirements with Özil, Ramsey, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Torreira and Niles all capable of playing in midfield. Even Joe Willock can do a job if injury crisis arises as I couldn't move him out on loan before the season. So Elneny will probably be leaving.

One thing I'm torn about is if I should renew Welbeck's contract. He's a fantastic backup and is happy with his role but he also has a pretty handsome wage package for a backup player and is injury prone. I also have Nelson coming back from loan after the season and Smith-Rowe is progressing nicely. On top of that I'm playing Aubameyang on the left flank so gametime is limited for Welbeck. Have to think a bit more about this. On the contract subject - what are you guys doing with Ramsey? He's playing really well for me but still doesn't want to renew his contract. Should I offload him in January and keep Elneny/buy a new midfielder or should I stick with him in the hope that he comes around and wants to renew?

I finished my first season as Arsenal boss. As others may have done, I left the transfer budgets off for the first window as I wanted to go for more realism. I ended up with a 4-3-1-2 formation as below:

GK: Leno (SK - S)
DR: Bellerín (CWB - S)
DC: Sokratis (CD - C)
DC: Mustafi (BPD - D)
DL: Kolasinac / Monreal (CWB - S)
MCR: Ramsey / Iwobi (MEZ - A)
MC: Torreira (DLP - D)
MCL: Xhaka (CM - S)
AMC: Ozil (AM - S)
STCR: Lacazette (DLF - A)
STRL: Aubameyang (AF - A)

Season went fairly smoothly, although I did have an issue scoring goals in the beginning. Tinkered with the formation on multiple occasions before decided on the 4-3-1-2 purely because of our lack of real wide players. In January I decided to buy Miguel Almiron from Atlanta United for £10.5m and he ended up slotting into the mezzala role and performed much better than Ramsey and Iwobi. Also signed Radoslaw Majecki from Legia for £2.1m as a promising young goalkeeper as well as Fiete Arp from Hamburg for a fee that could end up costing me £34.5m, I loaned him straight back until the end of the season. 

I managed a 3rd place finish in the Premier League, although it was tight. Liverpool won the title on 83pts, then Chelsea with 80 and we had 74. Below us were Manchester City, Tottenham and Manchester United on 72, 72 and 70pts respectively. 

The Europa League I had a fairly easy route through to the First Knockout round, finishing top of my group against Atalanta, FC Kobenhavn and TM Akhisarspor. Highlight being a 6-0 home win against Kobenhavn. Unfortunately, I was drawn in the next round against Dortmund. Gulp. I was beaten 2-0 away from home, before an exciting 3-3 draw at home so that ended up hopes. 

Reached the FA Cup final where I lost to Spurs 2-1 :-(. I had a simple run to the final, beating Nottingham Forest, Blackburn, Sheffield United, Fulham and Liverpool on the way. 

League cup I lost in the 3rd round away at Southampton 1-0 but wasn't overly bothered. 

Now onto this summer, I made a fair few changes. Transfers were:

In:
Daniel Bentley (Brentford - £4.5m rising to £7m)
Josh Tymon (Stoke - £17m)
Mikkel Damsgard (FC Nordsjaelland - £1.8m rising to £5.5m)
Wouter Burger (Feyenoord - £2.5m rising to £6m)
Rúben Neves (Wolves - £40m rising to £59m)
Declan Rice (West Ham - £28m rising to £39m)
Benjamin Pavard (£36m rising to £52m)

Out:
Calum Chambers (Brighton - £14m)
Petr Cech (Roma - free)
Nacho Monreal (Espanyol - £10m)
Mohamed Elneny (Lazio - £16m)
Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Inter Milan - £25m)
Emiliano Martinez (Young Boys - £4.6m)
David Ospina (Manchester City - £15m)
Sokratis (Real Madrid - £26m)

Then I left a sprinkling of other players leave on loan / free transfers. So my team this season is:

GK: Leno / Bentley
DR: Bellerin / Maitland-Niles
DC: Holding / Koscielny
DC: Pavard / Mustafi
DL: Kolasinac / Tymon
MC: Almiron / Iwobi / Ramsey
MC: Torreira / Guendouzi
MC: Neves / Xhaka
AM: Ozil / Smith-Rowe
FC: Lacazette / Arp
FC: Aubameyang / Welbeck

Started the season fairly inconsistently. I beat Bournemouth 4-1 at home on the first day, then drew 0-0 away at Palace (low block football...!), beat Brighton 2-1 at home before drawing 1-1 at Wolves. 

My Champions League group is a nightmare where we play Celtic, Real Madrid and last years Europa League opponents Dortmund. Sigh. 

The screenshots I promised. First off, the tactics; one of them attacking based on Man City irl and the other a counter one based on how Liverpool played vs. Man City in the CL quarter finals last year.

2041002382_ScreenShot2018-11-09at12_53_19.thumb.png.78f96309f7c5081e1982ba6fc00debbe.png26425359_ScreenShot2018-11-09at12_53_48.thumb.png.8edd4d4363443152908b97662a7f4d06.png

Özil has been immense as a mezzala, it's really the first time in recent FM's I've got him to play like he's supposed to. He's averaging 7.76 over the first 12 games in the league, has been rested the other games.

1669030083_ScreenShot2018-11-09at12_51_49.thumb.png.0e83a483baf878e10e08edea4d8d141c.png

We lost the first game of the season 1-0 away to Man City with them scoring in extra time. Since then it has been smooth sailing and the team has been firing on all cylinders. We're also top of our Europa League group but somehow went of the Carabao Cup vs. Bournemouth where Boruc saved 19 shots! 

1145347518_ScreenShot2018-11-06at17_18_42.thumb.png.f7ff8e3741694648e948b0ee5f0e7cae.png

Edited by Sysiphus

7 hours ago, Sysiphus said:

The screenshots I promised. First off, the tactics; one of them attacking based on Man City irl and the other a counter one based on how Liverpool played vs. Man City in the CL quarter finals last year.

2041002382_ScreenShot2018-11-09at12_53_19.thumb.png.78f96309f7c5081e1982ba6fc00debbe.png26425359_ScreenShot2018-11-09at12_53_48.thumb.png.8edd4d4363443152908b97662a7f4d06.png

Özil has been immense as a mezzala, it's really the first team in recent FM's I've got him to play like he's supposed to. He's averaging 7.76 over the first 12 games in the league, has been rested the other games.

1669030083_ScreenShot2018-11-09at12_51_49.thumb.png.0e83a483baf878e10e08edea4d8d141c.png

We lost the first game of the season 1-0 away to Man City with them scoring in extra time. Since then it has been smooth sailing and the team has been firing on all cylinders. We're also top of our Europa League group but somehow went of the Carabao Cup vs. Bournemouth where Boruc saved 19 shots! 

1145347518_ScreenShot2018-11-06at17_18_42.thumb.png.f7ff8e3741694648e948b0ee5f0e7cae.png

Glad to see you've got Mesut performing - what goal/assist figures has he got for you?

On 09/11/2018 at 12:58, Sysiphus said:

Özil has been immense as a mezzala, it's really the first time in recent FM's I've got him to play like he's supposed to. He's averaging 7.76 over the first 12 games in the league, has been rested the other games.

Ozil as a Mezzala is an inspired suggestion; tried it myself and even without retraining he has been miles better than any other role I've tried him in

A little overview from me, up to 1st December 2018.

My Arsenal team are 2nd and 4 points behind Man Utd. One loss to Tottenham away so far and we deserved the 2-0 defeat. Otherwise the GenPress is working well and when the attackers get into their stride it's a thing of beauty to watch. 

Impressive so far out of the real-world AFC players;

Holding, Bellerin, Leno, Torreira, Ramsey, Iwobi (when fit), Smith-Rowe, Guendouzi, nketiah, Lacazette (in the RMD role) and, generally, Aubameyang. The latter does tend to have the odd "6.1" in him though. 

Comparatively badly:

Mustafi (sold to AC Monaco for £12.5m)
Ozil - wants a new contract too, trying to offload him.
Monreal - On his way out too. 
Elneny - (Sold to Milan £7.5m)

The rest are somewhere in between and up to expectations.

How do you rate Auba in this game, on previous games I've never got him scoring I usually offload him quite early.

Im just a few games into my save and he has a 6.48 avg in PL playing as AF with 0 goals..

And are able to get  him scoring and in what role do you use him in ?

1 hour ago, Bardzie said:

Ozil as a Mezzala is an inspired suggestion; tried it myself and even without retraining he has been miles better than any other role I've tried him in 

Good tip I will try this aswell. Best not waste those 350k :)

13 minutes ago, Ozman said:

How do you rate Auba in this game, on previous games I've never got him scoring I usually offload him quite early.

Im just a few games into my save and he has a 6.48 avg in PL playing as AF with 0 goals..

He works wonders in my save. He is used as as AF, IF(A ) and DLF(A ) in my save. This is end of November 1st season. 

image.thumb.png.43f67a902fbc967a37be078d7d485117.png

28 minutes ago, Ozman said:

I use him as a CF(A) got 12 goals in 12 games im in mid december 1st season so far, he does have the odd poor game thou.

672110625_FM19Tactic.thumb.jpg.3eb4201ceabae04fcec6965e8780cca7.jpg

Been playing Mavropanos a lot the first few months of the season and he now has a media description of Wonderkid. He's played well, hopefully he keeps on improving and can be Sokratis' heir as my CD (defend). Then I'll need a good BPD (defend) to partner him, don't really rate Mustafi even though he's played well in my save - I just can't stand him irl.

2084167599_ScreenShot2018-11-10at21_09_39.thumb.png.acef67209293c03a3ff9bff01754480e.png

Edited by Sysiphus

Sysiphus - Interesting to see that you are managing to get so much out of Ozil - the Holy Grail for Arsenal players over many iterations of the game!

Where do most of your goals come from, because on the face of it a Mezzala on Attack might be occupying similar space to an IF on Support?

Em 09/11/2018 em 12:58, Sysiphus disse:

2041002382_ScreenShot2018-11-09at12_53_19.thumb.png.78f96309f7c5081e1982ba6fc00debbe.png

You, sir, are a true MVP. I had played Ozil over 30 games as Attacking Mid, Advanced Playmaker, Inside Forward. Nothing worked. He averaged a 6.6.
Here are his recent games with him at Mezzala:
image.thumb.png.ca4f8606db1a2ec3f5f68f3915a23b12.png

Ignore the Man City one. So glad to see him getting better.

On 10/11/2018 at 16:40, Ozman said:

I play him mainly as an AML (IF/Sup) or PF (At) and he's been ok. 3 goals but all from the spot. 

Screenshot 2018-11-11 at 17.23.56.png

Screenshot 2018-11-11 at 17.24.11.png

4 minutes ago, WillyBroadband said:

Who would you replace him with,I am ideally looking for a youngster to replace him, at the moment am looking to mois kean