Sports Interactive Community

When you have saved a custom training schedule in FM19 how do you change or remove it from the presets list? Accidentally created a dud one called “h” and it just gets on my nerves with no clear way of getting rid of it

I would also like to know how to delete custom training schedules.

Haven't been at my game computer yet so can't check, but going from earlier versions, navigate to your :

Documents>Sports Interative>Football Manager 2019 folder (off the top of my head) and find the training folder. In there, I think, will be the file for your schedule. Delete/remove from this folder and the game won't be able to read it when it  next launches. I think this will sort it.

NB: I am not an expert, this is educated guesswork based on previous versions of the game.

Edited by Snorks

1 hour ago, Snorks said:

Haven't been at my game computer yet so can't check, but going from earlier versions, navigate to your :

Documents>Sports Interative>Football Manager 2019 folder (off the top of my head) and find the training folder. In there, I think, will be the file for your schedule. Delete/remove from this folder and the game won't be able to read it when it  next launches. I think this will sort it.

NB: I am not an expert, this is educated guesswork based on previous versions of the game.

As far as I have tried it, that only works for schedules you have exported.

Used to work on a number of things, but the trainings are new to 19 so it was only a wild guess

I raised the issue on the Bugs forum shortly after release, feel free to contribute to it.

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:07, Snorks said:

I tried this. There is now a Schedules folder, but none of the schedules I have created are in there.

Like the others, I have not been able to rename or otherwise manage schedules in the main menu. However, when one exports a schedule, it is available to delete/rename in the football manager 19/schedule directory. My workaround is to use a clean game/old save to create schedules, export the schedules, optionally rename them to a chosen nomenclature, then import them by choosing 'custom schedules->get more'. This brings up the OS dialogue box to import/delete your schedule. Now load the custom schedules you want.

Once they are in your custom schedule menu, they are in, which is what the OP's listed issue is. However, using this method of proper planning, the custom schedule elements are as clean as they can be, given the dialogues available. There is no getting around the OP's issue that this is a one-way trip.

It's clumsy, it's a workaround, it's highly customizable, it's a 'feature.'

Edited by racingsquirrel