FM19 BUNDESLIGA THREAD

Bayer Leverkusen. Although there are so many options to choose from that are all interesting. 

Over the years, I've done saves with Schalke, Wolfsburg, Werder, Mönchengladbach, Stuttgart, HSV, Hoffenheim, Köln, although mostly with Schalke and Wolfsburg. 

1 hour ago, BayernMB said:

Bayern all the way :).

In FM 2012 I had one save - from Beta till FM 2013. Only managed FCB, I managed to get to 2120 or something.

Did you struggle to dominate at any point?

Personally I just lose most of the interest even after 1-2 titles with a club (no matter who I start with) but I guess people are different. :D

1 hour ago, BayernMB said:

Oh I dominated all the way :)

I just set myself new challenges... having a completely German squad, using only players that came through my youth ranks etc.

Nice might trry that.. Just drew against you in tthe 4th match! had 2 goals dissalowed due to being offsiide! would have been 3-1 but drew 1-1 :p

Started with Union Berlin, since Dynamo might have a comparable stature and Budget. Did you manage to sign any promising Players? I just got jan Kirchhoff as a free agent, three declined even i though their clubs were willing to sell. 

vor 22 Stunden schrieb craigcwwe:

Dynamo Dresden. 

St Pauli for me.

Sitting in second place in November of the first season. Struggling to keep a clean sheet (only two all season) but outscoring the opposition in most games so doing ok. Really enjoying it I must say.

Although brown and purple does not make for a visual delight...

SC Paderborn is my CaC Carrier as it is the weakest Team and also fits my Colours.

Paderborn has a pretty good but old pair of CDs and little more (i dont use wingers - they have one quite good guy there) - shafted most of the Team but 13 Players in the creation Phase.

I have changed everything personal be it Staff or Players - most of them i had kept then were loaned out - 2 or 3 still filling the ranks but never playing - only my Captain still is a backup and the Goalkeeper also.

All other Team is mostly loan Players (for 2 yrs) and cheap Transfers where i often try to get the options to buy loan players later if possible or prolong the loan when the players grow with the club.

Currently sitting on rank 3 of Bundesliga 2 in Season 1 having won 1:0 against League Leader Köln and HSV only on 5th place like IRL but little more than 10 games to go.

Tactic is mostly the same it was in FM18 (and i use since FM13) with two little adjusments.

I think FM19 is a pretty huge improvement...not only for having Bundesliga (but sadly missing 3rd League where i would start usually).

Pls talk to the DFB and Gather a Licence for all other german Football SI - Pretty plx! :)

in my save Jahn Regensburg (!) and Arminia Bielefeld are second and third in a tight race with Köln and Greuther Fürth. Just a few more matches to go. If i look at the table irl its quite good forecast. Union has a reall good defence and attack just the midfield needs improving and my AMS are injured almost all of the time. So i hate big squads Union has around 27 players in the first team but it came in handy this season. How far did you guys go in the DFB Cup? So who do you guys plan on getting for the Bundesliga. My finances suck just 2,5 Mio. to spent in the second transfer window. I don´t like loans but maybe it the way to stay competitive. Oh and backroom staff is just *****.

Just started a save with Hertha Berlin, and will not sign anyone in season 1, not in the summer atleast. I just hope the Bundesliga is more challanging in FM 19, in the last FM's I have normally ended up in the PL just because that is the league I think stays the most challanging. In Bundesliga in the last years I think it has been to easy to win the league even if your team is weaker then Bayern and even Dortmund, just because the weaker teams becomes to weak...

I'm with Hamburg, I'll post some SS later but currently top of Bundesliga in 2nd season with a side vastly improved due to some quality loanees. 10 games to go, I'd be delighted if we won the league but even UCL would seriously beef up the coffers to bring in some talent. I have a very young side, with a couple of potential wonder kids I've signed, alongside Arp of course who I'm sure will be off eventually when a big club come knocking. 

Archived