Sports Interactive Community
michaeltmurrayuk

[FM19][SKIN] Football Manager 2019 Base Skins

10 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

What panel controls the text at the top when saving a game? I have changed the processing window to show primary colours of teams but the text that says the game is saving is white. I would like to change this to the teams secondary colour.

1764041756_Screenshot2018-12-09at11_34_46.thumb.png.c8449eecbbccbf25e0782fa2faf2fdf1.png

game processing panel.xml, line 56 if you're using Notepad++, if not find the following code, and edit the colour attribute

<!-- Title for loading game etc. -->
                <widget class="text" id="tiTl" colour="white" alignment="left,centre_y" style="semi_bold" size="14" hidden="true">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="243215" type="use" value="Processing" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="20" />
                </widget>

20 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

game processing panel.xml, line 56 if you're using Notepad++, if not find the following code, and edit the colour attribute

<!-- Title for loading game etc. -->
                <widget class="text" id="tiTl" colour="white" alignment="left,centre_y" style="semi_bold" size="14" hidden="true">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="243215" type="use" value="Processing" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="20" />
                </widget>

Thanks for that bluestillidie00. The issue was with the font being used as it had the colour white set in there. Changing the font and the section you posted fixed this issue for me.

Not sure if this is the right place, but I wonder if I can see the flags on the player's page instead of just a text of his nationality. 

I also have the In Game Editor and whenever I choose to edit, the flag pops up next to the nationality, so I'm guessing there has to be a way to have that option. It looks very dry at the moment and I can barely notice the nationalities of players as they're a simple text now. 

I've attached two images to show what I mean. 

Victor Musa_ Overview Attributes.png

Victor Musa_ Overview Attributes-2.png

Edited by Yuko

58 minutes ago, Yuko said:

Not sure if this is the right place, but I wonder if I can see the flags on the player's page instead of just a text of his nationality. 

I also have the In Game Editor and whenever I choose to edit, the flag pops up next to the nationality, so I'm guessing there has to be a way to have that option. It looks very dry at the moment and I can barely notice the nationalities of players as they're a simple text now. 

I've attached two images to show what I mean. 

-SNIP-

Download the base skin in OP, and then use the Resource Archiver to extract panels fmf.

You'll need player profile personal details.xml from the panels/player folder you just extracted, right click that and press edit. Then Ctrl+F and search for " <!-- Nationality --> " find the code just below and edit the bolded code to true.

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="intc " auto_size="vertical">
                <record id="widget_info" class="nation_button" icon_enabled="false" auto_size="vertical" size="small" format="[%nation#1-nationality]" />
                <record id="widget_properties" auto_size="vertical" />
                <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat" />
            </widget>

fm_Yt6NhkYPSg.thumb.png.2ece5b1e094360d811c88c2da0a92075.png

Edited by bluestillidie00

On 21/10/2018 at 23:30, michaeltmurrayuk said:

fm19baseskins_3dropdown.png.718eaf7eb3d817aa32c6bfe60ee4a04c.png

Is there a way to make fonts more crisp? Even in this image, fonts are kind of sharp and blurry, hurt my eyes after some time...

I've downloaded the base skins and changed the fonts thanks to your instructions but even with many different fonts, it doesn't look smooth. I've also checked my graphics drivers and even created a profile for FM19 with FXAA setting on and off, nothing changed to be honest. 

18 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Download the base skin in OP, and then use the Resource Archiver to extract panels fmf.

Thanks a lot.

This seems extremely unnecessary for a minor cosmetic change that was the norm in the past. SI should have left it as default. 

edit- It's still rather confusing. I found and made the change, but where do I save this now? 

Edited by Yuko

23 minutes ago, Yuko said:

Thanks a lot.

This seems extremely unnecessary for a minor cosmetic change that was the norm in the past. SI should have left it as default. 

It's still rather confusing as I cannot find where to download the 'base skin' you're talking about. 

yeah it's a steep learning curve but you'll get the hang of it eventually.

Go to post #1 of this thread 

17 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

yeah it's a steep learning curve but you'll get the hang of it eventually.

Go to post #1 of this thread 

Ah, got it now.

Fixed everything, all good!

Thanks a lot. 

Edited by Yuko

Welcome. Prompt as it is possible to make indicators of characteristics in the form of color blocks. Thanks for any help. If this question has already been asked, then give a link, thank you.

Spoiler

2.thumb.png.e8320bc0d3b659e43c793432f39c1d4d.png

Hi, how I can put boldface letters in all over the skin?

I am using the TCS 19 skin and I am wanting to edit the match screen. I have attached a screenshot of the screen below. I would like to make the middle panel that shows the scores wider and the left and right panels that shows the player ratings narrower to allow the middle panel to be wider. Does anyone know which xml file controls these?

1936927598_Screenshot2019-01-09at20_30_19.thumb.png.e86e47d4b6a3503be9eb8e2d6a65c514.png

Hey folks, sorry for interrupting. Can anyone upload the base dark skin with the mini stadiums picks and the fm19 scoreboards? I'm struggling to understand how to make the changes myself. Cheers.