Sports Interactive Community
michaeltmurrayuk

[FM19][SKIN] Football Manager 2019 Base Skins

On 06/11/2018 at 08:26, jaylove82 said:

Hey Micheal

Glad to see you're back to help us all again

My problem is the same as last year - background stadium images

I've copied over the megapack from last year into a created graphics folder (image 1), and i'm using one of the flat skins, but the stadium images are not coming up in the match engine (image 2).  They are showing on my home profile page though (image 3)?  Also, do I have to use a custom skin for it to work or can I use one of the default ones?

Please can you help

I'm using a mac

Grateful as always

J

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 08.23.52.png

If you want backgrounds to show on the pitch screen you need to turn on the split screen mode from the widgets menu you can then drag the divider to cover the screen and the backgrounds should show behind that. However this will only work for commentary only mode, if you just want the backgrounds to show whilst there are no highlights then this isn't possible.

On 06/11/2018 at 13:41, Ramoscu said:

How to change the colors of these boxes?

image.thumb.png.f4e4ad5ed8d2e717af3dd9ea02e013cb.png

If you mean the colour of the position boxes then they are controlled by the following lines in the settings file:

<colour name="goalkeeper_line" red="98" green="91" blue="80" />
  <colour name="defender_line" red="61" green="118" blue="165" />
  <colour name="defensive_midfielder_line" red="105" green="117" blue="129" />
  <colour name="midfielder_line" red="71" green="81" blue="91" />
  <colour name="attacking_midfielder_line" red="38" green="45" blue="52" />
  <colour name="attacker_line" red="100" green="88" blue="132" />
  <colour name="substitutes_line" red="90" green="90" blue="100"/>

23 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

They can be used but will need to update the panel. the base skin isnt set with it.    The panel rom 18 will prob be fine to move over. 

Thanks, but would you be able to tell me what xml to alter within the correct panel? The image from above is from fm15 I think.

3 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Thanks, but would you be able to tell me what xml to alter within the correct panel? The image from above is from fm15 I think.

Stadium overview panel in the club folder

My base skin is not loading exactly like the default base skin, it lacks the purple background. I unzipped directly to the skins folder, along with the other two base skins, that are showing up normally. Is there a bug or am I doing anything wrong?

On 11/11/2018 at 00:12, kingjericho said:

My base skin is not loading exactly like the default base skin, it lacks the purple background. I unzipped directly to the skins folder, along with the other two base skins, that are showing up normally. Is there a bug or am I doing anything wrong?

You got a screenshot?

10 hours ago, edupampero said:

Can someone teach me how to change the background color and the panels?

It depends on which version you are using, if you are using the default one then have a look at the background support mod thread linked in the opening post.

For the others you'll need to change the ui_background colour in the settings file found in the settings folder for the skin that controls the colour of the background overlay, for the generally panels they are controlled by the various box colours set in the same file though it's trial and error as to which ones you'll need to edit as they all control different items but there should be threads in the forum to help you.

1 hora atrás, michaeltmurrayuk disse:

It depends on which version you are using, if you are using the default one then have a look at the background support mod thread linked in the opening post.

For the others you'll need to change the ui_background colour in the settings file found in the settings folder for the skin that controls the colour of the background overlay, for the generally panels they are controlled by the various box colours set in the same file though it's trial and error as to which ones you'll need to edit as they all control different items but there should be threads in the forum to help you.

Michael, I have been using his "base dark" skin for years (I always download your page), only this year the panels are transparent and so the background bothers me with skin in some parts of the game.

I really like her and wanted to learn to leave these panels dark, not being transparent.

Edited by edupampero

2 hours ago, edupampero said:

Michael, I have been using his "base dark" skin for years (I always download your page), only this year the panels are transparent and so the background bothers me with skin in some parts of the game.

I really like her and wanted to learn to leave these panels dark, not being transparent.

Have a look in your other thread you've edited the graphics in the skin which is why they are transparent.

4 horas atrás, michaeltmurrayuk disse:

Have a look in your other thread you've edited the graphics in the skin which is why they are transparent.

Michael, is it possible for me to leave only the kits without the shields together? I wanted to leave only the shirts, without the shield together? ps: it's circled in red what I asked

fm19l_ibh.png

Total newbie at any of this skinning lark so forgive me if this is simple.

Untitled.thumb.png.f8dd1efa3c2b43970557e3e007b28103.png

I am using Wannachups Instant Result Dark skin currently, and the only thing i want to change is the width of the details of the highlighted match to the right.

I have extracted the Panels.fmf, but have not got a clue which panel I need and what to edit. I would ideally want to reduce the size down by about 60-75% as it is taking up too much screen real estate for my liking

21 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Total newbie at any of this skinning lark so forgive me if this is simple.

Untitled.thumb.png.f8dd1efa3c2b43970557e3e007b28103.png

I am using Wannachups Instant Result Dark skin currently, and the only thing i want to change is the width of the details of the highlighted match to the right.

I have extracted the Panels.fmf, but have not got a clue which panel I need and what to edit. I would ideally want to reduce the size down by about 60-75% as it is taking up too much screen real estate for my liking

fixtures list panel in the match folder.

The bottom of the xml will have the fixtures detail    width="xx" figure you can use to move it. 

Edited by wkdsoul

17 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

fixtures list panel in the match folder.

The bottom of the xml will have the fixtures detail    width="xx" figure you can use to move it. 

So I found the file and figured out about adding the width="xx" at the bottom.

I have added the panel file into the match folder for the skin I use but it is not changing. 

Any other things I need to do?

did you add xx or just change the number.. i think the default is 325.   just up or lower that

2 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

did you add xx or just change the number.. i think the default is 325.   just up or lower that

I did put a number in it.  I have the Nueb skin so used that as a base as it was a nice width and thats set at 300.  I changed it in the panel fro the archive to 300 and then to 250, but neither seemed to make a difference. 

The panel in the archive didn't actually have a number which was why I used Nueb to check it

21 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

I did put a number in it.  I have the Nueb skin so used that as a base as it was a nice width and thats set at 300.  I changed it in the panel fro the archive to 300 and then to 250, but neither seemed to make a difference. 

The panel in the archive didn't actually have a number which was why I used Nueb to check it

Have you cleared the skin cache and reloaded it?

13 minutes ago, steveyisatard said:

Have you cleared the skin cache and reloaded it?

Yeah done that. 

It is probably something stupidly simple though 

52 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Yeah done that. 

It is probably something stupidly simple though 

Where have you put the panel file, the exact file path?

Got it sorted. 

In the fixtures list panel, I needed to go to line 13 for <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-4,-1" offset="0" gap="0"/>

That -1 was -2 and changing it has done that job :)

how do the multiple inset values work?

inset="0,0,40,10"    etc... no idea what each value should do.

14 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

how do the multiple inset values work?

inset="0,0,40,10"    etc... no idea what each value should do.

I'm presuming the same as the image slice default, Left Right TOp Bottom

4 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

I'm presuming the same as the image slice default, Left Right TOp Bottom

seems to be random as hell.. stupid tactics icons :)