Sports Interactive Community

This week in my saved game a notification came that the India U23s manager has resigned for unwanted performance in the Asian qualification cup. A week passed but no one was a favourite for the job and my manager is pretty popular in Indian National League managing Bharat FC. So my question is that shall I apply for the job or not because my team Bharat FC has once won the Asian Champions League and maybe we could soon get an entry in the UEFA Champions league. 

Thanks in advance ! :)

If you haven't done dual management before then it can be a good experience. I've managed a national team and a club at the same time before and it was a pain. Your choice!

5 minutes ago, corn_onthecurb said:

If you haven't done dual management before then it can be a good experience. I've managed a national team and a club at the same time before and it was a pain. Your choice!

You mean that we can manage both at the same time ?!! 

You also said that for you, it was a pain ? Would you please share your experience more elaborately?

Thanks

Edited by AshKing15

8 minutes ago, AshKing15 said:

You mean that we can manage both at the same time ?!! 

You also said that for you, it was a pain ? Would you please share your experience more elaborately?

Thanks

Yeah you can do both. 

It became very time consuming. Took too long to complete a season

1 minute ago, corn_onthecurb said:

Yeah you can do both. 

It became very time consuming. Took too long to complete a season

Got it...If I plan to choose any one of them, then which will be better for increasing my rep faster ?

Thanks !

1 minute ago, AshKing15 said:

Got it...If I plan to choose any one of them, then which will be better for increasing my rep faster ?

Thanks !

I'm not 100% sure. 

8 hours ago, AshKing15 said:

has once won the Asian Champions League and maybe we could soon get an entry in the UEFA Champions league. 

Don't think that's going to happen.:idiot:

I'd recommend doing it. I won the 2020 Euro with Norway recently and that was really fun. My trick was to save before each game and then go on holiday through the game. If I didn't win, I just loaded the game and repeated the method. You can win pretty much any competition with this method, it' fantastic!

12 minutes ago, ValgardWillRuleEurope said:

I'd recommend doing it. I won the 2020 Euro with Norway recently and that was really fun. My trick was to save before each game and then go on holiday through the game. If I didn't win, I just loaded the game and repeated the method. You can win pretty much any competition with this method, it' fantastic!

Embarrassing way to play the game. Where's the challenge?

3 minutes ago, mightypvfc said:

Embarrassing way to play the game. Where's the challenge?

It's pretty challenging to go on holiday 20+ times when you have a big team in knockout stages. Took me about half an hour of reloads to beat France!

11 minutes ago, ValgardWillRuleEurope said:

It's pretty challenging to go on holiday 20+ times when you have a big team in knockout stages. Took me about half an hour of reloads to beat France!

tenor.gif?itemid=9987719

40 minutes ago, ValgardWillRuleEurope said:

Think you have a different definition of the word challenging to most people mate 

1 hour ago, ValgardWillRuleEurope said:

Surely this is a joke? :sega:

On 21/10/2018 at 16:16, Joyboy. said:

Don't think that's going to happen.:idiot:

Yeah came to know later that Asian teams cant be a part of Uefa (Union of european clubs) :(

On 21/10/2018 at 16:17, Joyboy. said:

Oh and being the Indian U23 manager isn't going to boost your rep much.

What if I win something like the asian cup and get an entry into the wc or something like that ?

On 21/10/2018 at 19:03, ValgardWillRuleEurope said:

No, thanks...I want to enjoy the game instead of banging my head on my ROCK STRONG pc 😂

I like doing it in order to build a list of languages I can speak in-game. Only go to nations whose language I can't speak and resign pretty much as soon as I'm fluent. Not really sure what impact it has in-game being fluent in loads of languages but it 'feels' like I'm doing something to improve myself.

4 hours ago, Impale said:

I like doing it in order to build a list of languages I can speak in-game. Only go to nations whose language I can't speak and resign pretty much as soon as I'm fluent. Not really sure what impact it has in-game being fluent in loads of languages but it 'feels' like I'm doing something to improve myself.

Okay..thanks 

By the way that's a nice initiative ! Really impressed 😮

4 hours ago, Impale said:

:lol:

On 21/10/2018 at 14:33, ValgardWillRuleEurope said:

You're surely trolling people with comments like this. That's not playing the game, it's not even exploiting it's cheating and not challenging at all. But each to their own, we know if you post in the careers forum you've probably cheated.

5 hours ago, Impale said:

You get asked about being a polyglot in the press conferences, that's about the only change I know of being fluent in many languages

16 hours ago, AshKing15 said:

What if I win something like the asian cup and get an entry into the wc or something like that ?

You can't win the World Cup with an U23 team.:seagull:

On 21/10/2018 at 15:33, ValgardWillRuleEurope said:

On 21/10/2018 at 15:54, ValgardWillRuleEurope said:

:lol::lol:

@AshKing15I won't bother. International management is FM worst feature since years. And it really slows down your game flow. 

22 hours ago, Joyboy. said:

You can't win the World Cup with an U23 team.:seagull:

Oh sorry ... I am really sorry man.. I am trying to know football better by playing FM thats why I am talking like this 🙄