Scotcher

Where is Malcolm Christie. Nothing Major

14 posts in this topic

I was just searching the demo on FM09 and couldn't come across Malcolm Christie. Thought I could pick him up on the free for Peterborough. Hes still a decent player he just needs a chance. I ve heard he is at leeds at the moment and just recently got cleared to play for there reserves. Whys he not in the game??

possibly because the database in the demo quick start is a small one, he should be there in the full game

can confirm he is not in fm 09 database (in 2010)

thats odd. shouldnt he be at leeds utd?

He definately is in the game at the start, I had him on trial in my Brighton game. He starts as a free agent, IRL he only signed for Leeds recently on a short-term deal after a trial there. Its possible Girondins that if he didn't get picked up by 2010 in-game he'd 'retire' and be removed from the database. He's definately there at the start though.

He definately is in the game at the start, I had him on trial in my Brighton game. He starts as a free agent, IRL he only signed for Leeds recently on a short-term deal after a trial there. Its possible Girondins that if he didn't get picked up by 2010 in-game he'd 'retire' and be removed from the database. He's definately there at the start though.

wonder what happened to him. i remember when he first broke into the derby team he looked a real prospect.

I was just searching the demo on FM09 and couldn't come across Malcolm Christie. Thought I could pick him up on the free for Peterborough. Hes still a decent player he just needs a chance. I ve heard he is at leeds at the moment and just recently got cleared to play for there reserves. Whys he not in the game??

Hi Malcolm!

wonder what happened to him.

There isn't an injury known to man that Malcolm hasn't had. He makes Harry Kewell look like an iron man.

Perhaps you should retain all players for England to be sure he's in at the start.

Have just checked in the data editor, he is in FM2009 (unique ID 4000364), but unattached.

hes in the game because ive put him in my leeds team useing editor:thup: