Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sticx

How are the big clubs doing?

So I just had my first Manchester derby and we held City to just 2 shots and 44% possession. Very un City like. They are also sitting about mid-table. I hope they're doing better in your saves because it seems like we might have a repeat of last year where Guardiola gets sacked every season. Arsenal by contrast are top of the league so they seem just as OP as ever. I have to wonder what the point of these tactics revamps ar when the ai seem exactly the same. I had high hopes this year but it kind of seems like more of the same to me.

Arsenal aren't doing that well on mine and man city are.

1960292330_premsofar.thumb.png.b363b17d7ae4ab589dd867a27c7c31cd.png

As can see quite close at the top and all the big teams up there, both Manchester clubs have had a few draws.

So as I always say it different for everyone, there not exactly the same for everyone.

1 hour ago, sedge11 said:

Arsenal aren't doing that well on mine and man city are.

1960292330_premsofar.thumb.png.b363b17d7ae4ab589dd867a27c7c31cd.png

As can see quite close at the top and all the big teams up there, both Manchester clubs have had a few draws.

So as I always say it different for everyone, there not exactly the same for everyone.

I don't know, I wouldn't say 5 draws and a loss is good for City after 14 games. That's probably the best Ive seen them start at least.

Guys are you running the leagues in full detail? You have to manually select it in detail level, comprehensive.

In mine City are top of the league 10 win 0 draws 1 loss. 24-5 

32 minutes ago, Sticx said:

I don't know, I wouldn't say 5 draws and a loss is good for City after 14 games. That's probably the best Ive seen them start at least.

Well since then they have won every league game. 5 draws and a loss after 20 games isn't exactly bad is it.

1421285300_premsofar.thumb.png.82061633bad16853294141717da7465e.png

Their draws and loss were early on, this is their form now.

1478965451_cityrun.thumb.png.3d9b9a510452d3765d7135cb16d90054.png

Edited by sedge11

43 minutes ago, andu1 said:

Guys are you running the leagues in full detail? You have to manually select it in detail level, comprehensive.

If you mean the league set as playable then mine are, as I playing in England just in league 1.

Just now, sedge11 said:

If you mean the league set as playable then mine are, as I playing in England just in league 1.

If you click on detail level under the FM menu you will see the match detail level. it's on full detail only when it says all competitive matches.

They did this on mine, only beaten by my tactic being a bit broken. Scored 72 and conceded the least in the league, 27. Ederson got golden glove:

e2779ac65c6fbe102b8f0928d3dc0218.png

Including this where they blitzed us with superb attacking football, Sane ripped my defence to shreds:

81b64982a90279617fe2cc853ad113b8.png

Edited by harrycarrie

Big question is Man United still overpowed with Mourinho staying for 10+ years winning everything?

22 hours ago, andu1 said:

There is no difference between detail level if you are playing in the PL. The PL is set to all competitive matches whether you have the default or maximum detail. Maximum detail changes the other competitions like U-18, U-21, etc. 

i holidayed until feb 2024 and man city have won it every year since the save started and are currently 15 points ahead of second place in feb 2024

Man Utd are top of the league in my Spurs save, I think they lost once and drew once and won the rest of the games. Chelsea doing surprisingly well, they are second behind Utd, Arsenal destroying everyone lately and City are awful, they’re 6th on par with Wolves. Lol.

Edited by Armistice

City won the league in mine and almost went unbeaten (but drew a lot), aside my Southampton team finishing 2nd, it then went Arsenal, Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs.

Liverpool were probably the most surprising along with Spurs (Poch got sacked on mine and is now managing West Ham), but I noticed Liverpool had like 12 injuries at one point and when I beat them Firminho, Salah, Mane and Sturridge were all injured. 

Oh and Man City won the Champions league beating Barca in the quarters, A.Madrid semis and Inter in the final. Aguero scored 42 in 46 in all competitions. 

Another odd thing in mine (IMO at least) is Leicester got relegated, they only won 3 games all season and 2 of those were after they got relegated, they only managed 24 points and still didn't finish bottom. 

Seems fine. Top 6 for me, in December is currently 

LFC (me), three points ahead of... 

Man U

City

Chelsea

Tottenham 

Brighton (!) 

.. Everton keep flirting with the relegation zone. Hope that turns out very realistic :)

Edited by ZoDiAC_

Juventus and Roma bossing Serie A where I'm managing - Tried parking the bus away to Juve, lost 5-1 :lol:

Ronaldo is absolutely tearing it up in Serie A, more so than in real life!

Ronaldo.PNG

SerieA.PNG

Edited by Dagenham_Dave