Sports Interactive Community
samwilzrhcp

Anybody else had to zoom in?

Playing on the highest resolution and found that the letters were too small, so had to zoom in, first time I have had to do this. 

Same! 

For the first time ever I've had to play at 125% zoom. Glad to know it's not just my eyesight!

I am struggling with a lot of the text. If u play on 125% is it adding lots of scroll bars? Obvs we all play diff size screens, mines 15. 

Is there a recommended resolution? 

Wow that's better.

Damn my old eyes. :eek:

I hadn't thought of that before, so thank you @samwilzrhcp

Edited by anagain

15 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

I am struggling with a lot of the text. If u play on 125% is it adding lots of scroll bars? Obvs we all play diff size screens, mines 15. 

Is there a recommended resolution? 

Here's a screen of a player. You get a few scroll bars, yes, and it has cut off the career stats. Otherwise I don't think it's too bad.

I was concerned about what it would do to screens I'm pretty used to (not been huge changes to some), but it's nice.

FMzoomed.png

Edited by anagain

Haven't tried it during a match yet. That's probably what I'm most concerned about screweing up the text on. I don't want to shrink the pitch too much. 

If you are playing in windowed mode zoom in does change mainly the text size, not the general look.  

zoom out is especially for small and low resolution notebooks.

On a iMac I can use up to 250% zoom to make the text better readable.

Same problem, I just changed the zoom setting to 200% and it now looks perfect, I also had the problem of the animations stuttering, I have a MacBook pro retina display, the retina display setting was active so  I tried de-activating it in the preferences and now the animations work perfectly, I have to say I'm loving this game.

Yes I've had to zoom out to 125% on my 15.6 inch dell laptop. Felt like I was squinting all the time on 100%. 

49 minutes ago, ZoDiAC_ said:

Yeah but 125% feels too large

Feels like I need, say, 115%...

Yeah, as much as I'm getting used to it, something in the middle would be nice.

Its because there's no "real" fullscreen anymore, then you have to adapt the game to your resolution...

Had to do it here too...zoom in and changed the resolution to a lower one.

I did but then it spoils some of the screens too much scrolling, so went back to 100% and dug out my reading glasses

I found that problem is in contrast btwn text and background, plus font sharpness is really odd. So zooming in doesn't help at all. Played 2 hours and my head want explode. Don't know what they have done with that, but it is awful. 

57 minutos atrás, StSava84 disse:

I found that problem is in contrast btwn text and background, plus font sharpness is really odd. So zooming in doesn't help at all. Played 2 hours and my head want explode. Don't know what they have done with that, but it is awful. 

lol, said that...but they seems that didnt believe...hope you're ok

take some Paracetamol and rest!