Anybody else had to zoom in?

15 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

I am struggling with a lot of the text. If u play on 125% is it adding lots of scroll bars? Obvs we all play diff size screens, mines 15. 

Is there a recommended resolution? 

Here's a screen of a player. You get a few scroll bars, yes, and it has cut off the career stats. Otherwise I don't think it's too bad.

I was concerned about what it would do to screens I'm pretty used to (not been huge changes to some), but it's nice.

FMzoomed.png

If you are playing in windowed mode zoom in does change mainly the text size, not the general look.  

zoom out is especially for small and low resolution notebooks.

On a iMac I can use up to 250% zoom to make the text better readable.

Same problem, I just changed the zoom setting to 200% and it now looks perfect, I also had the problem of the animations stuttering, I have a MacBook pro retina display, the retina display setting was active so  I tried de-activating it in the preferences and now the animations work perfectly, I have to say I'm loving this game.

57 minutos atrás, StSava84 disse:

I found that problem is in contrast btwn text and background, plus font sharpness is really odd. So zooming in doesn't help at all. Played 2 hours and my head want explode. Don't know what they have done with that, but it is awful. 

lol, said that...but they seems that didnt believe...hope you're ok

take some Paracetamol and rest!

Archived