Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
CJLUnited

(17.3.2f970983 update) not working

Hi,

I've looked around and can see I'm having the same problem as others but can't find a fix. It is best to start another game?

In third season and can't get past this point without the error '(17.3.2f970983 update) not working' coming up. No skins or other downloads, not had the problem before.

I've attached the DxDiag file which I believe may help? Any ideas?

Thanks

DxDiag.txt

At what point does it stop/crash?  Is it the same date?  Are you using a custom database?

Your graphics card driver is 6 years old, so start by updating that

Thanks for replying.

Never any issues before but now can't get past the same date, 17th January 2019.

I've tried to update graphics card driver, its currently saying no updates available but it can't be right as mine is so old.

Thanks

Can you confirm if you are using a c custom or edited database as most date specific crashes can usually be traced to database errors?  Does the backup save pass that date?

Hi,

I've not changed anything to the database. 

Sorry for the lack of knowledge but is the backup save one of the two extra saves showing when I go to load game? They are dated differently?

That would suggest that there has been a file corruption in the first save- it is impossible to say why though.  Go into preferences and set the saving setup to the rolling 3 game autosave option and set it to weekly and you will always have a couple of recent backups to revert to if there any future issues.