Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
bluestillidie00

[FM19][SKIN] TCS '19

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

might be an obvious question, but have you played any matches? the pitch shows the starting XI from the previous match

Very good point! :idiot:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, pezzyhawkins said:

Very good point! :idiot:

Its blank at game start as no matches have been played yet.  There is no last match XI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, prot651 said:

Unless im crazy and that is possible but I can find Instant Results button 

Yup I'm crazy !!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

might be an obvious question, but have you played any matches? the pitch shows the starting XI from the previous match

lmao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fa1rac.jpg

A couple of bugs I encounter, on the player-profile for every player of my team it says 'Scouting in progress' even though I'm not scouting them..

And the comparison-panel stays empty..

 

 

Furthermore, I would like to thank you for the great effort you put into this skin because I enjoy FM19 a lot more with this "night-mode"-skin with a customised background!

Cheers and kutgw! :applause:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BadAss88 said:

fa1rac.jpg

A couple of bugs I encounter, on the player-profile for every player of my team it says 'Scouting in progress' even though I'm not scouting them..

And the comparison-panel stays empty..

 

 

Furthermore, I would like to thank you for the great effort you put into this skin because I enjoy FM19 a lot more with this "night-mode"-skin with a customised background!

Cheers and kutgw! :applause:

Would this be a skin bug though? Not sure how or why it would show scouting in progress ? 

 

I have to add also that it's a really really great skin! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, prot651 said:

Yup I'm crazy !!!!  

It's literally right next to the match button top right.... it works but doesn't show scoreline. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how to get rid of the light lines on the squad view in the screenshot below. I find it a bit hard on the eyes when viewing squads. The players in the screenshot that have it are Jack Walton, Adam Jackson, Zeki Fryers and a few others.

17262380_Screenshot2018-12-03at20_43_58.thumb.png.71efa6feabaa7caeaf1bcea2f600dbf0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BadAss88 said:

fa1rac.jpg

A couple of bugs I encounter, on the player-profile for every player of my team it says 'Scouting in progress' even though I'm not scouting them..

And the comparison-panel stays empty..

 

 

Furthermore, I would like to thank you for the great effort you put into this skin because I enjoy FM19 a lot more with this "night-mode"-skin with a customised background!

Cheers and kutgw! :applause:

Someone else has reported this but I have no idea what causes it, I haven't run into it myself :/

4 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

Does anyone know how to get rid of the light lines on the squad view in the screenshot below. I find it a bit hard on the eyes when viewing squads. The players in the screenshot that have it are Jack Walton, Adam Jackson, Zeki Fryers and a few others.

 

Use the resource archiver to extact Si-toolkit, go into the skins folder, then fm-widgets, then go to graphics\tables\standard\row\ and copy the alternate to the same folder in the TCS folder, open row.png in paint.net, press Ctrl+A, press delete and save it.

7 minutes ago, pezzyhawkins said:

It's literally right next to the match button top right.... it works but doesn't show scoreline. 

yeah that's a known bug I meant to fix for v1.1 but it slipped my mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Someone else has reported this but I have no idea what causes it, I haven't run into it myself :/

Use the resource archiver to extact Si-toolkit, go into the skins folder, then fm-widgets, then go to graphics\tables\standard\row\ and copy the alternate to the same folder in the TCS folder, open row.png in paint.net, press Ctrl+A, press delete and save it.

yeah that's a known bug I meant to fix for v1.1 but it slipped my mind

I don't use that feature personally but I suppose it's quite a useful addition to have. 

It must be hard work to have to maintain and keep skin 'bug free' !! The skin is looking great though now mate btw! I think the only thing I've come across is some white text here and there which you can't always read if it clashes with background colour. 

Edited by pezzyhawkins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Someone else has reported this but I have no idea what causes it, I haven't run into it myself :/

Could it be because I'm playing the public beta?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BadAss88 said:

Could it be because I'm playing the public beta?

Yeah i've just upgraded and I have the same issue. I'll upload a fix tomorrow probably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, willz71172 said:

could you ad the boxes around the attributes :)

In the Mods folder inside the skin folder.

54 minutes ago, BadAss88 said:

Could it be because I'm playing the public beta?

Right it's sorted, Pros and Cons, place it in panels/player/tcs

https://www.mediafire.com/file/me3hdj6b4aw9tep/tcs_pros_cons.xml/file

Comparison > Go into panels/player and delete player scout report comparison small.xml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Yeah i've just upgraded and I have the same issue. I'll upload a fix tomorrow probably

What have you upgraded to? Why is it not everyone has been seeing this problem? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, pezzyhawkins said:

What have you upgraded to? Why is it not everyone has been seeing this problem? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, steveyisatard said:

 

Ahh ok, I didn't realise this existed! Would you recommend playing on this version of the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor einer Stunde schrieb pezzyhawkins:

Ahh ok, I didn't realise this existed! Would you recommend playing on this version of the game?

Since there often are communicated crashes and is still is a beta version... no, it cannot be recommended to play a longterm save on a beta. But you can still try if you are having issues with the release version and just hope you don't encounter more problems than before. It depends on hardware, software and a bit of luck so no one can say if it's "the right choice" for you. I'd say if you install a Windows 10 Upgrade on the first day of release you should be fine with FM beta channel ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dwood79 said:

Since there often are communicated crashes and is still is a beta version... no, it cannot be recommended to play a longterm save on a beta. But you can still try if you are having issues with the release version and just hope you don't encounter more problems than before. It depends on hardware, software and a bit of luck so no one can say if it's "the right choice" for you. I'd say if you install a Windows 10 Upgrade on the first day of release you should be fine with FM beta channel ;-)

Ok thanks, I actually play on Mac and haven't had any issues as yet, game runs really well. I'm just a little OCD about data updates and skins etc, especially bugs with the latter but the actual game play has been fine.... having said that I haven't actually played too much! I think though that I will continue to play on the release version, thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/11/2018 at 16:20, SGustafsson91 said:

Edit the following file:

skins\TCS '19 v1.1\panels\player\tcs\tcs eligibilty.xml and edit height="60" to height="100" in two places :)

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

Great work on the skin as I've said before. I've put the City Pics xml in the club folder, cleared cache and reloaded skin and I can now see the box where a city pic should be but nothing is showing for any team. When I try another skin which also uses city pics they display on that skin without any issue, so I know they are installed correctly.

Can you shed any light on what I might need to do to get them to show?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rootcoors said:

Hi

Great work on the skin as I've said before. I've put the City Pics xml in the club folder, cleared cache and reloaded skin and I can now see the box where a city pic should be but nothing is showing for any team. When I try another skin which also uses city pics they display on that skin without any issue, so I know they are installed correctly.

Can you shed any light on what I might need to do to get them to show?

Thanks

Vitrex City pack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Vitrex City pack?

Originally I had this one installed which I used with 2018, it has background and stadiums and cities, I just copied over, which worked with other 2019 skins fine: https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm18-backgrounds-megapack.html

I then tried this one on its own: https://www.fmscout.com/a-cities-megapack-fm19.html

Not had any luck with either of them, thanks for the reply, hope you can help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rootcoors said:

Originally I had this one installed which I used with 2018, it has background and stadiums and cities, I just copied over, which worked with other 2019 skins fine: https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm18-backgrounds-megapack.html

I then tried this one on its own: https://www.fmscout.com/a-cities-megapack-fm19.html

Not had any luck with either of them, thanks for the reply, hope you can help.

In addition to the above, I've managed to find what I believe is the Vitrex one you're referring too here: https://www.fmscout.com/a-vitrex-city-pictures-adapted-from-flut.html

This one appears to work great with your skin, I can now see the Stadium pics, just a shame the pack is very much out of date, cant' seem to find a newer one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, pezzyhawkins said:

Any there any plans to fix any bugs this weekend? Specifically the white text issues?

Thanks. 

working this weekend so nope

Besides, I'm fairly happy with the state of the skin at this point in time, I will be coming back for bugs and stuff in the future but for now I'm going to sit down and actually enjoy the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

working this weekend so nope

Besides, I'm fairly happy with the state of the skin at this point in time, I will be coming back for bugs and stuff in the future but for now I'm going to sit down and actually enjoy the game

Sounds like a plan! thanks again for all the work you've done! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pezzyhawkins said:

Sounds like a plan! thanks again for all the work you've done! 

if you want to pm me a list of the bugs with screenshots, I'll add them to my bug tracker and I'll probably get round to slowly working through them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/12/2018 at 21:23, bluestillidie00 said:

working this weekend so nope

Besides, I'm fairly happy with the state of the skin at this point in time, I will be coming back for bugs and stuff in the future but for now I'm going to sit down and actually enjoy the game

No FMT one then? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

Is there a way to get opposition's roles and duties show up on EVERY possible formation/tactics screen?  I wanted to try the old "remove rodu id" way, but there's no file containing it. Also manually importing "tactics icon basic horizontal info panel" into the panels/tactics folder doesn't do the trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody know where the instant result button is on the aero version?  I don't use it often, but was looking for it tonight.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Enos said:

Anybody know where the instant result button is on the aero version?  I don't use it often, but was looking for it tonight.  

top right, next to the continue button, should be a whistle icon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody know how is this panel called? (It's from those tick-to-show panels in match.)

 

panelo.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone noticed that if you click on a player panel from a news item that all of the sub panels display only 'short-term' plans instead of' bans,' 'fitness,' 'dynamics,' 'career stats,' etc?  I'm wondering what might cause this and how I could correct it?  Does anyone else see it, or is it just me?  I have noticed it goes away when I reboot.  Perhaps I made a mistake installing...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Enos said:

Has anyone noticed that if you click on a player panel from a news item that all of the sub panels display only 'short-term' plans instead of' bans,' 'fitness,' 'dynamics,' 'career stats,' etc?  I'm wondering what might cause this and how I could correct it?  Does anyone else see it, or is it just me?  I have noticed it goes away when I reboot.  Perhaps I made a mistake installing...?

I would recommend to delete all the previous versions of the skin, clear cache and reload skin. It happens sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, keysi said:

I would recommend to delete all the previous versions of the skin, clear cache and reload skin. It happens sometimes.

Thanks.  I think I still have version .3 loaded.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, keysi said:

I would recommend to delete all the previous versions of the skin, clear cache and reload skin. It happens sometimes.

Well, I did what you recommended and the problem still persists.  I've noticed that it only happens to players on my team and the problem gets worse as the save gets older.  If I turn off and restart it's not there.  Something must be caching...  Any other ideas?  I love this skin, but it's becoming less useful as this info is valuable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure as it's not my skin but it could be affected also by different skins - if you have some others in the skins folder - if yes, try to remove them. It was the same when results dots were black due to some skins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/12/2018 at 03:14, keysi said:

I'm not sure as it's not my skin but it could be affected also by different skins - if you have some others in the skins folder - if yes, try to remove them. It was the same when results dots were black due to some skins

Thanks for all your help.  I tried all of your suggestions.  I also deleted all my skins, cleared cache and reinstalled.  Nothing worked.  Strange.   I really liked the TCS skin.

Anyways, I'm using your skin now.  The only thing that's missing from yours is the ability to see the strength of both feet.  Do you know how to add that to your skin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Enos said:

Thanks for all your help.  I tried all of your suggestions.  I also deleted all my skins, cleared cache and reinstalled.  Nothing worked.  Strange.   I really liked the TCS skin.

Anyways, I'm using your skin now.  The only thing that's missing from yours is the ability to see the strength of both feet.  Do you know how to add that to your skin?

There is a 'footedness_label' in player positions indicator small horizontal within TCS skin and there are also custom icons in the graphics folder. You have to play with these or create your own icons and set the right path within the XML files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as an update to others I fixed my problem where the all of my sub-panels on the payer profile page showed only 'short term plans.'   The skin is working normally for me now and I'm very pleased.


First I deleted all the skins from my documents folder and cleared cache, etc.  I played for a few days using another skin that I installed later.  I reinstalled the TCS skin from a fresh download and everything seems to work fine.  After re-installing I noticed that when I had the problem I was only experiencing the issue on player profile panels of my own team after I clicked on news item links to the player.  I also noticed that it only happened when I clicked on one particular player where I had changed the transfer status panel to 'short term status.'  If I clicked on his profile from a news link it showed all of his sub panels as short term status and any subsequent player panel on my team would show the same way.  The only way to make it stop was to view a player from another team.  I could then return to my players and see no issues again... Unless it was that original player.  Odd ramble I know, but just thought I'd share.  I absolutely love this Skin and put it on par -- or, perhaps above -- the old Vitrex skin.  Thanks again to bluestillidie for sharing it again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving the skin! Great work. Just wondering how I would go about changing the size the kits are displayed at? Can't find the usual panel.

Edited by The Good Rebel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else had this problem of not being able to see competition names? Any idea on how to fix this?

8f64deffa4f0f219f2544e2cc18c418c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Sorry to bump, but I haven't got an answer to that :(

On 12/12/2018 at 17:29, pilif25 said:

Does anybody know how is this panel called? (It's from those tick-to-show panels in match.)

 

panelo.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...