[FM19][SKIN] TCS '19

TCSSkin

3 hours ago, Jellico73 said:

So your saying you took the skin down because you didnt want to spend all your free time fixing stuff in it, but if you could release it you'd lock it so that those willing to go in and fix things (and in all likelyhood attribute the skin to you) still would be unable to do so....

That's an....interesting stance...

it'd also make things exclusive to my skin and stop parts of my skin turning up in every other skin

3 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Some of the frankenstein efforts,  ask for donations as well... now thats a bit taking the mick, when you cut and pasted from 15 other skins (but that prob just me be a grumbly old git)

The movement donations are involved my back goes straight up, can't stand stuff like that

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to have this skin to make my own mash up skin. I'm not good at making skins but every year I use bits from different skins, and your skin is exactly what I try to work towards. So sad you won't make a lot of us happy by release and make our FM better, think what it perhaps could come to if other continue your work. Hope you change your mind as I have no doubt this is the best looking skin.

And SI please look, this is what YOU should make

9 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

it'd also make things exclusive to my skin and stop parts of my skin turning up in every other skin

So, in your opinion, if another modder takes a panel of your and puts it in their skin, thanks you in the attributes, that's theft in your eyes?

And people going in and fixing things you have said you wont fix are what?  Wrong somehow?

Is there anything about SI's history as a company or community in general that leads you to believe such a stance would be enforceable, let alone allowed?

Like I said before, I find your stance interesting, because to me its very contradictory.  At then end of the day though, if your comfortable with it, so be it.

you could always have the thread deleted instead of coming up with multiple reasons why you pulled it. At the end of the day its your skin, do with it what you want. 

As far as people using other peoples panels, I have been playing since 2004 and I have not seen a skin that hasnt "borrowed' from another skin in some way, shape or form. Not one

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

19 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

Just two things:

410072156_SemTtulo.png.d49eaa44c20e04d5854f9f25b59ad704.png

Put the that in portuguese.. How i do it?

And in the WTS version, how i make it darker?

My bad, that's an issue on my part. I'll get that sorted for the next update. For now, go into player/tcs/tcs player personal details panel ctrl+f for the bits you want to change and you can change it in there

In the WTS version, go into the settings folder and all the colours are in there

-----------------------

v1.0.1 in OP, fixes bug on match overview screen.

Anyone know what controls the height of the "upcoming fixtures" and such box on the manager home screen?

I have played with this code (and the panel it references without any joy):

<container  class="bordered_box" appearance="tcs/boxes/header/paper">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="manager_upcoming_fixture_panel" id="tufp" default_width="-2" minimum_width="580" height="200" priority="1" />
    </container>

Edited by steveyisatard

33 minutes ago, steveyisatard said:

Anyone know what controls the height of the "upcoming fixtures" and such box on the manager home screen?

I have played with this code (and the panel it references without any joy):

<container  class="bordered_box" appearance="tcs/boxes/header/paper">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="manager_upcoming_fixture_panel" id="tufp" default_width="-2" minimum_width="580" height="200" priority="1" />
    </container>

That pages tends to have an arrange_vertical_attachment layout, very first line of the parent panel. Play with the first value in Manager home.xml.

13 horas atrás, bluestillidie00 disse:

My bad, that's an issue on my part. I'll get that sorted for the next update. For now, go into player/tcs/tcs player personal details panel ctrl+f for the bits you want to change and you can change it in there

In the WTS version, go into the settings folder and all the colours are in there

-----------------------

v1.0.1 in OP, fixes bug on match overview screen.

Still can make that modifications.

For me this skin only needs two things:

1- a light/white version

2- new manager profile, something like this:

ca19f28c2b0729f7557678aa2a38a17b.png

33 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

1- a light/white version

ca19f28c2b0729f7557678aa2a38a17b.png

Read the OP, no requests.

You can easily copy across a human profile.xml from another skin to within if you wish (then search for "file" within this xml and this will point you to subsidiary panels also required). That's easy enough you're looking at 5/6 panels max. if that. 

The light skin request is cheeky when the creator has already done, what 3 versions of TCS? There's plenty of white skins already out there you can look to, to re-apply the principles to your copy of TCS if you wish and a forum full of resources to aid anyone with pretty much anything.

Edited by Skinner

2 minutos atrás, Skinner disse:

Read the OP, no requests.

You can easily copy across a human profile.xml from another skin to within if you wish (then search for "file" within this xml and this will point you to subsidiary panels also required). That's easy enough you're looking at 5/6 panels max. if that. 

The light skin request is cheeky when the creator has already done 3 versions of TCS isn't it? There's plenty of white skins already out there you can look to, to re-apply the principles to your copy of TCS if you wish and a forum full of resources to aid anyone with pretty much anything.

I'm not making any request mate.

It's was just my 2 cents about this skin. About the "perfect" one for me. Nothing more, nothing less.:brock:

3 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

1- a light/white version

I can confirm 100% that neither of these things will be happening. I have no plans to use a light skin so I'm not going to make one. Als the manager home doesn't match the general design of the skin so that's not happening. I'll add a manager home eventually, but for now I'm just sitting down and actually playing the game for once.

8 hours ago, Serkan FY said:

I've been waiting for this, one of the best skins. Thanks!

Btw, is it possible to add a squad/transfer info such as "on loan from... / contracted to... / joinin on..." into this section?

Football Manager 2019 15_11_2018 11_34_09.png

already sorted for v1.1 :)

1 hour ago, EthanHunt said:

I have a problem...when  I put the zoom 100% the bar at the top changes color according to the player or team. With the zoom at 125 it does not... I prefer to play at 125%...Can you fix it?

Cristiano Ronaldo_ Generale Profilo.png

Cristiano Ronaldo_ Generale Profilo-2.png

I'll see what I can do

2 horas atrás, Skinner disse:

Hmm ok, nice loophole. 

35 minutos atrás, bluestillidie00 disse:

I can confirm 100% that neither of these things will be happening. I have no plans to use a light skin so I'm not going to make one. Als the manager home doesn't match the general design of the skin so that's not happening. I'll add a manager home eventually, but for now I'm just sitting down and actually playing the game for once.

already sorted for v1.1 :)

I'll see what I can do

As i said before. My comment isn't a request. Was only my thoughts about my personal preferences. Thats it. 

I'm really glad that you decided release this skin and happy with that. Thats all. 

Edited by PequenoGenio

Nice skin and not too overpowering for once . I like Flut Skins but found it too overpowering and not easy on the eye .  A simple skin with a great design is better than a skin with hundreds of panels on one page with a background that's transparent . Those skins always look messy . It's great that you seem to have retained the new FM Skin while making this . Other skins just seem like your playing FM18 or 17 . 

17 hours ago, prot651 said:

Nice skin and not too overpowering for once . I like Flut Skins but found it too overpowering and not easy on the eye .  A simple skin with a great design is better than a skin with hundreds of panels on one page with a background that's transparent . Those skins always look messy . It's great that you seem to have retained the new FM Skin while making this . Other skins just seem like your playing FM18 or 17 . 

Appreciate the feedback buddy!

8 hours ago, Mr Hough said:

How do i change it so the Face Image isnt blocking the number, If possible to move the face image to the left slightly if possible

-Snip-

Open tcs player personal details panel.xml in panels/tcs, and find this code at the very top

<!-- CONTAINER HOLDING PLAYER PICTURE  + KIT ICON -->
    <container>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" offset="0" gap="0" />

<!-- CONTAINER HOLDING KIT ICON, USED TO HELP MANOUVER THE KIT ICON -->
        <container>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="2,5,10,10" offset="0" gap="0" />

<!-- KIT ICON -->
            <widget id="cKit" class="kit_icon" image_alignment="centre" height="130" scale_picture="false" kit_zoom_level="2" priority="1">
                <record id="object_property">
                    <list id="get_properties">
                        <record>
                            <integer id="get_property" value="Pers" />
                            <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                        </record>
                    </list>
                </record>
            </widget>
        </container>

<!-- PROFILE PICTURE -->
        <widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre,bottom">
            <record id="object_property">
                <list id="get_properties">
                    <record get_property="fcgn" />
                    <record get_property="Pfke" />
                    <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
                </list>
            </record>
        </widget> 
    </container>

Tweak the bolded code, the four numbers correspond to Left, Right, Top, Bottom iirc, bear in mind it's an inset so the higher the number the closer you're moving it towards the edge.

On 15/11/2018 at 16:11, Rivanov said:

I have an issue in my inbox. A weird coloured bar is appearing on several messages: 

-Snip-

7 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

I think its the zoom, when i tried it without it, wasnt there

Correct. It'll be sorted in v1.1

Edited by bluestillidie00

vor 14 Minuten schrieb dwood79:

again the same comment? Do your own, share it, and we'll see what you think everybody needs :-)

I´m 73 years old. I Don´t got the skills to do a good one. But a lot of people know how to do it but publish bad ones….

@bluestillidie00 great work, again! :-)

vor 2 Minuten schrieb LLoveLy:

I´m 73 years old. I Don´t got the skills to do a good one. But a lot of people know how to do it but publish bad ones….

They are "bad in your eyes"! There is a big difference in what you like and what everybody else may like! Taste is very individual so it would be great to differentiate more if you don't like something ;-) Me for instance, I don't like the paintings Picasso did... I just can't get along with them... but there are so many people who actually like them, so I won't dare say they are "horrible", but I still don't like them and that's ok for me... :-)

That's all, just a bit more "friendly", because this community lives from these individuals releasing their work, and if there are too many calling their work "horrible", they might just stop releasing and I guess nobody of us wants that :-)

Now back to playing FM19, have a lot of fun with it, regardless of the skin used :-)

7 hours ago, Serkan FY said:

@bluestillidie00 It would be good if there is an alternative section (maybe dropdown selector window) for "Pending Transfers" or "Finance, Salary & Wage" in club overview.

we'll see

6 hours ago, LLoveLy said:

the club overviews looks horrible . no cities?

categorically no chance cities happen. 

On 2018. 11. 24. at 오전 12시 2분, lookass said:

After I buying in-game editor, I couldn't check <my player>'s scout report(small icons) of the top panel.

Only the word "scouting required" was visible.

How can i resolve it?

*<my player> =  a player of my club

캡처.PNG

good.thumb.PNG.60d94b63f63d352cefdc56b818f1acf0.PNG

By modifying the files(panels/player/tcs/tcs pros cons.xml) like this way,

I FOUND A TEMPORARY SOLUTION!!!       BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY.

tcs pros cons.xml

Edited by lookass