Sports Interactive Community

An I right in thinking you can't train the crossing attribute now on fm19?? Seems a bit odd...

Edited by RM290492

Crossing is included in several team and unit sessions.

It is no longer an individual focus as it would be unrealistic for it to be included as such.

So, if I have a potential winger or wingback who has poor crossing attribute, I can not train him to improve that? I did not understand the reason for being unrealistic.. you can improve passing and shooting, but cannot improve crossing 

Em 19/10/2018 em 19:12, Seb Wassell disse:

Crossing is included in several team and unit sessions.

It is no longer an individual focus as it would be unrealistic for it to be included as such.

Where would it be unrealistic? Players with problems in some attributes that are important to their role/position should have a extra training some attribute.

Telê Santana (1982/1986 Brazil and São Paulo coach) was known by being a training addicted and extra individual training was common to his players. Cafu used to stay one hour after the training to improve uniquely his crossing, the same with other team wing(back)s. Myself when was amateur GK my biggest problem was aerial plays and always I kept training for one hour later with some teammates that needed to improve their crossing and heading. 

I liked that grouping thing for attributes, but that style doesn't cover all important attributes. I suggest that, like the Training Schedule where you can create a weekly training plan, you could create an attributes group for individual training. 

---------------------------

34ea5562-cc50-4ce1-bdb2-e4e5c00c7649.thumb.jpg.4ac2585dec92c4caeb9c0621d71be271.jpg

The Milan wingback and "Seleção" captain also remembered that by suggestion of Telê, he used stay a half hour before the training and one hour after practicing crossing, to improve it.

https://oglobo.globo.com/esportes/cafu-lembra-de-tele-como-um-grande-incentivador-4588425

11 hours ago, Paulo Magalhães said:

thanks @Seb Wassell for closing my thread, we're not able to post in the thread which you've provided a link also. I thought this was a place to share opinions and give feedback, what's the point in closing threads as you guys wish?

That loos like a group session to me, not individual work. Which is exactly how it works in FM.

This is a place for bugs. Discussion and feedback are most welcome in the appropriate areas. We need to keep this space exclusively for bugs to ensure we don't miss anything.