dafuge's FM19 challenge

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nantwich Season 6 Review

I unexpectedly got promoted through the play offs, I honestly was happy to just get lower mid table position in the league but my team was just firing on all cylinders.

I basically cut down on my squad to start off with to the point of only have 20 players in the squad but as the season went on I signed a few good freebies and also used Crewe who are my parent club to raid their young players and take them on loan and even sign a few of them on freebies.

I played Bristol Rovers in the semi's, I lost 1-0 in the home leg but then beat them 4-1 at their ground and won 4-2 on agg.

I then played Chesterfield and beat them 2-1 and got my unexpected promotion to League 1.

I managed to get records for highest league position in the clubs history, I also managed to beat a League 2 record for worst discipline lol.

My key players was Cashman again who I managed to get him to sign a new contract with a minimum release clause of £500k, Piggott and Reed.

My aims for this season is to just see how I get on, I aint got any expectations as it could go either way.

Season Overview.png

Semis part 1.png

Semis part 2.png

Play Off Final.png

League Table.png

Squad.png

Cashman.png

Piggott.png

Reed.png

End Of Season Awards.png

Top Goalscorer.png

Worst Discipline.png

Nantwich Season 7 Review

Well I done it again, I managed to get promoted through the play offs in my first season in League 1, really shocked and happy about this as my finances are so bad and the extra money will help the club out.

I played Notts Country in the Play Off semis, first leg was 0-0 and then in the 2nd leg it was 1-1 after normal and extra time so went to pens and we beat them 3-2 on penalties, luckily they were worse then us when it comes to taking pens lol.

In the play off final we come against Blackpool.

We started well with Whittaker scoring in the 3rd minute, then Blackpool equalized in the 15th minute. 

Blackpool score again in the 32nd minute, I was starting to panic so I asked for more off the team.

Cashman who is Mr.Nantwich at this point got a goal in the 44th minute so first half ends with us drawing 2-2, so far so good.

2nd half kicks off and Chris Martin(not the guy from Coldplay lol) gets a goal for us in the 65th minute. To make it worse my right back Hutchinson gets sent off in the 68th minute.

It's getting tense cos Blackpool are all over me, they then score in the 85th minute to make it 3-3, I am thinking oh god here we go.

Then 2 minutes after they score Chris Martin comes and bangs one in to end the game 4-3 and I get another unexpected promotion.

Cashman has been amazing for me, I got him to sign a new contract with 1 million release clause but I really don't want him to go as I think he would irreplaceable.

Other stand out players were Chris Martin and Morgan Whittaker.

I have no idea how the first season in the championship will be but I hope I stay in the league.

End Of Season.png

League Table.png

Play Off Final.png

Schedule.png

Squad.png

Tactics.png

Cashman.png

Martin.png

Whittaker.png

Finances.png

Nantwich Season 8 Review

Well I exceeded expectations but yet felt disappointed as I was so close to getting into the play offs.

Finished 9th in the league in the end which was far and above expectations as the media predicted Nantwich to get relegated but we didn't.

Was only 3 points behind the play offs. Just need to turn them draws into wins as I had 17 draws in the league this season, need to be more clinical as Cashman was top scorer and only got 14 goals in 48 games for me which is poor for him.

Hopefully the high position gets me better sponsorship and prize money in the league as the finances are still not good enough.

Hopefully next season we will get promoted.

End Of Season.png

League Table.png

Squad.png

Cashman.png

Geoff.png

McGill.png

Cashman Appearences.png

England Job.png

Nantwich Season 9 Review

Guess who got promoted to the Prem, oh yes it was Nantwich lol.

I managed to get 5th place and got into the play offs, I had a tough semi final Vs Bournemouth who I drew 1-1 in the first leg and then won the 2nd leg 2-1.

I then got put against Luton in the Play off final and it was 0-0 after normal and extra time but again I managed to get promoted through penalties winning 4-2 on pens.

Cashman come good for me again and scored 17 goals in the season and got some important goals.

Cashman also managed to set a new record for Nantwich with most goals scored for Nantwich and he now has 78 Nantwich goals and I am so glad he has come through the leagues with me from when I was in League 2 up to the Prem now.

I even got a new Stadium called the very unoriginal Nantwich Stadium, I mean they could of named it after me at least lol, it will hold 12 and half thousand fans and in the mean time I will be sharing Stoke's 30 thousand stadium.

I aint got a clue how I will do in the Prem, hopefully I can stay up and then progress from there.

Season Overview.png

League Table.png

Play Off Final.png

Nantwich Player Of The Year.png

Squad.png

Cashman.png

Goff.png

Roberts.png

Nantwich Record Top Goalscorer.png

New Stadium.png

Renting Stoke's Stadium.png

Projected Finances.png

Nantwich Season 10 Review

My first season in the Prem was uneventful, I just about stayed in the league and that was my aim so that was good.

I just want to progress to a mid table team next season and just keep progressing.

As you can see from my finances I got the money to improve my team when need be but I aint going crazy.

I ended up being 16th in the league with 38 points, I need to get more points then that, I want to get 48 points at least next season.

My one standout player was Ben Cotterel who can play in every single outfield position, he mainly played on the wings and contributed well.

Cashman struggled to make the step up to Prem but I will keep him here and give him a few games for nostalgia reasons.

Anyway onwards and upwards.

Season Overview.png

League Table.png

Cotteril.png

Cashman.png

Squad.png

Tactics.png

Finances.png

Projection.png

Nantwich Season 11 Review

I managed to get the mid table position I wanted and got to 13th in the league, I was 10th coming towards to last 3 games of the season but lost all of the last games, still got my highest league position so far.

Not many stand out players though, my highest scorer only had 10 goals so I need to get a decent striker in.

My aim for next season is top 8 in the league.

League Table.png

Squad.png

Finances.png

Projection.png

Logo.png.13f21180b78cfc6e5dc90d4e88f014db.png

Stalybridge Celtic

Premier League - Season 12

Season Review

Season started well and then just got better and better. A little bit surprised how easy the season was wrapping up the premier league with 4 games to go. Only ended up losing 2 league games the whole season which were in the first 8 games. Went on a long unbeaten run from December till the semi final second leg away in the champions league to Barcelona 4 - 3 after a 3 - 0 home win.  Won the FA cup final against Liverpool 5 - 1 and had Man Utd in the Champions League final which was a tight tussle. We both had disallowed goals in a full time nil all draw. My keeper saved two pens to complete the treble and this challenge.

Really enjoyed this challenge especially through the lower leagues and learnt a lot along the way. Will most likely try this again or the ultimate challenge in the FM20.

Nantwich Season 13 Review

Well I had the best season so far with Nantwich.

I got 4th spot in the league and also won the Europa league beating Watford in the final 3-1.

I went on a 9 game winning streak as well beating a previous record which was 8 wins in a row.

I finally found the goalscorer I needed and it wasn't even a striker, it was Dutch/Bosnian regen call Mekic who was like the New Robben and he bombed down them wings and got 26 goals, 14 assists, 6 man of the matchs and an average rating of 7.39.

Other notable players were Fletcher who was on loan from Spurs but signed him permantly, I signed an Argentinian striker called Ferrer and he got 12 in 38 games, I think he will score more for me next season.

Anyway my aim is to win the Prem or Champions League next season. 

Season Overview.png

League Table.png

Champions League Guaranteed.png

Europa League Final.png

Finances.png

Mekic.png

Fletcher.png

Ferrer.png

Lopez.png

Vergeylyn.png

Whitehawk F.C 

Whitehawk_F.C._logo.png.5d10d276eb0a5e017057bbcf58ab5d47.png

2020/2021 End Of Season Review

Fixtures  Fixtures 1  Transfers  Squad  Finances  Table

Started the season in excellent form winning 5 and drawing 1 in first month. Went unbeaten in 21 games with 16 wins and 5 draws. Lost the next 2 and drawing 3 and won 1. Lead was cut to 2 points. Was second in the table when I took on York at home in jan. We won convincing to go first with 2 points lead. Managed to gain more points during the business end of the month with a 9 points lead during last 4 games of season. Even though lost game 43, it was all right as stockport losing their game 44. Without playing game 44, won the title. Form was bad after winning title. Lost last 3 games of season.

Euan pollock end up top scorer with 33 goals. 29 in VNL. Second top was Jay Barton, loan striker from millwell with 25 goals, 19 from VNL. Third was crommond, last season top scorer with 23 goals, 19 from VNL.

Was knocked out of fa cup second round, board expectation was 1st round. FA Trophy, we were knocked out in 4th round, board expectation was second round. 

Finances we were doing okay, 300k in the bank from 180k start of season. Next season budget is going to be 9.7k/week in wages and 286k transfer budget. Scouting is going to be 12k. Board also announced we are going pro and expand the stadium, increasing seats by 1250, overall stadium  capacity going to be 5200+, total costs going tobe $950k with a grant of 475k payable in 10 years, monthly is 4.1k to be paid back.

Next Season will aim to survive.

Career Overview

Season      League                                Position        FA Cup                 FA Trophy            Achievements (Notes)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2019/20   National League South        1st         Third Qualifying      First Round         League Winners 
2020/21   National League                   1st            Second round        Fourth Round     League winners

Edited by kazemagic

On 15/10/2019 at 17:54, OlivierL said:

Stupid question but will the Dafuge challenge return for FM20 ? I'm planning to play again with an English team. It could be Notts county or a lower team after one year on holiday.

I'm sure it will be here as soon as beta starts.

On 15/10/2019 at 16:54, OlivierL said:

Stupid question but will the Dafuge challenge return for FM20 ? I'm planning to play again with an English team. It could be Notts county or a lower team after one year on holiday.

I've not actually played FM in months, so I'm not sure if I'll even buy FM20.

• 2 weeks later...

@dafuge nothing I've seen yet to change the rules --- working on finding the reset date.  Rumor is May 29th is the date teams are selected for promotion, but not until Jun 24th it is updated...working on finding out for sure now.

Okay....VNN/S expanded to 24 teams, w/ 4 being relegated each season now.  The May-29th date seems to be accurate (holiday till then, save, then branch off your saves).  Reveal date isn't until Jun 24th (end of season summary posted at that time), so you'll have nearly a month of holiday after the new teams are selected for VNN/S before you determine what those teams actually are.

Holding off opening a Daf-FM20 thread for, but if one isn't open by Monday I'll try to get it sorted.  Will have to wait for an editor to get reps tho.  (Meantime, I'm already generating a batch of saves to host for those that don't want to holiday --- they will be in the new thread when it opens).

19 minutes ago, G_D_K said:

Will have to wait for an editor to get reps tho. 

You can get a rough idea by going into England/club reps and scrolling down. Most of the reps don't change much from one year to the next, by finding the teams from fm19 and checking the teams around them you can get an idea of their rep.

I thought about doing it with Blackfield as i grew up 3 miles from the club but they are possibly the lowest rep and worst ever club to be eligible for this challenge, i scrolled down and down the page long past all the other regional teams.

Edited by Thebaker

I might give this a try this year, looking forward to it!

Quick question, but would it be acceptable to holiday forward to June 25 with the original manager then apply for the job at the newly promoted clubs? I just tested it now and it looks pretty easy for a Sunday League/no licenses manager to get job offers from the teams that come up after having been on holiday from the start of the save.

Just puts a bit more of an edge on it when you have to apply.

Edited by Zilla Blitz

done a few reloads.

So assuming from what was said, you need to sim from May 29 to June 24 it seems? Really slows down the reloading process it seems.

Gonna start a game I think and see how we go

Edited by deadfncat

7 minutes ago, anagain said:

Didn't this challenge always require holidaying until June 24th (or thereabouts)? The leagues will finish in May, but it's the reset date we need to see new teams.

In the last patch of FM 2019 something was changed, and if you saved on the day before reset and continued for one day you would always see the exact same teams with no variation. This bug/feature is present in FM 2020, at some point the game decides the teams to be promoted from the unplayable division. It seems that it's the final match of the season (playoff or otherwise). Therefore, you have to save somewhere in May and holiday the final 3 or so weeks until June 24th to generate different teams.

Just now, SuperRedditch said:

In the last patch of FM 2019 something was changed, and if you saved on the day before reset and continued for one day you would always see the exact same teams with no variation. This bug/feature is present in FM 2020, at some point the game decides the teams to be promoted from the unplayable division. It seems that it's the final match of the season (playoff or otherwise). Therefore, you have to save somewhere in May and holiday the final 3 or so weeks until June 24th to generate different teams.

Ok, thanks. I didn't know that and the chatter confused me.

I guess I will be going with whomsoever is promoted now. Taken me a lot longer to holiday and I'm not doing that again. Finger's crossed I get someone good, hehe. Means I don't end up reloading and reloading like I would do, at least. :onmehead:

10 hours ago, Zilla Blitz said:

I might give this a try this year, looking forward to it!

Quick question, but would it be acceptable to holiday forward to June 25 with the original manager then apply for the job at the newly promoted clubs? I just tested it now and it looks pretty easy for a Sunday League/no licenses manager to get job offers from the teams that come up after having been on holiday from the start of the save.

Just puts a bit more of an edge on it when you have to apply.

I don't see why not, as long as the original manager is set up in the same way as stated in the rules.

Got Basford and Redditch - both 1900 rep last year - but that's the lowest I've seen. Basford's ground is pretty much just a park.

Interestingly I also got Scarborough Athletic - the phoenix team of the team that played in the league at the end of the century. FC United too - possibly the biggest team to get.

I think I'm going to go with Farnborough though. It's a town I lived in in my early 20s and I have good memories of the place.

I'm going to try another reload though.

Edited by anagain

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Whitehawk F.C

2021/2022 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Transfers  Finances  Squad

Started the season well with mostly draws and 3 losses, a few wins helped us to rise to 10 in table in early November. However horrible form over the next few months see us drop down the table. We finished in 18th place, almost entering relegation dogfight. Last 4 months of season starting in January were bad, losing all the way with occasional draw or win. Managed to confirm survival and our status in league 2 next season in game 45. 

Top scorer was Euan Pollock with 14 goals in 20 games, ended up using him occasionally. next 2 highest scorers was Tom Lovell and Jordan Burrow, both with 13 goals. Tom Lovell was superb for me, scoring 13 in 16 main games, he is only 17 years old, just signed professional terms. He is one for the current and future.

Finances wise, we went from 350k+ to -50k at end of season. Luckily with prize money of 480k and squad bonus payout of 150k, we ended up 286k in the bank.

Next season wage budget is going to be 25k/week and transfer budget of 44k. Scouting budget is also good with 28k. Need to get more quality players in, thinking of changing the whole backline and get more wingers and quality cm and firepower up front. will be rebuilding squad drastically after the collapse of last 4 months of season. Aiming to improve to get 60 points next season.

Career Overview

Season      League                                Position        FA Cup                 FA Trophy            Achievements (Notes)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2019/20   National League South                    1st         Third Qualifying      First Round            League Winners 
2020/21   National League                          1st            Second round        Fourth Round          League winners 

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup        League Trophy        Achievements/Notes               
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/2022   League 2      18th         Second round     First round     Southern sectiuon        None

• 3 weeks later...

whiehawk FC

Season 4

2022/2023 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Transfers 1  Transfers 2  Finances  Squad 1  Squad 2 

"All of Whitehawk's dreams came true this season as they defied expectations suggesting that they would be relegation certainties and instead mounted an almost unbelievable title winning campaign. It was a season of unlikely yet jubilant success for Whitehawk, their early season form propelled them into title contention and provided them with the platform to go on and win the competition."- Goal

Board expectations for the season

Bravely fight against relegation for league 2.

Reach FA Cup First Round

Reach League Cup First Round

Reach Checkatrade Trophy Group Stage

Transfers / Pre season

Following the previous season in league 2 where we finished in 18th place, decided to change the whole backline. Got a new gk in Luke Coddington and loan another in Bradley hunt. Went overboard with dc with 5 defenders. andre santos from man utd a good ring and left wing back. Notable signings were Michael thrope, thent Pheasant. Arranged some friendly to raise our bank balances to £300k

League Campaign

Lost the first 3 games in league 2 gave me the sign we are not competive enough to survive. decided to change to a 4231 and we slowly climbed the table. after 18 games I was in 8th place with 1 points to playoff with 31 points, current leaders was stockport with 35 points. By 32 games was in front with 66 points 4 points ahead of Billericay Town. An inconsistent Feb and March gave us the lead with 75 points level with Stockport. Confirm the title on the last day.

Cups

Exceed the board expectations with FA Cup Third round loss to wigan. The other 2 competitions we met board expectation.

Finances

With the FA Cup run, we managed to avoid entering the red until last konths of campaign. However with expenditures more than income, we did enter into the red with 200k loss even though the board sold my leading goalscorer in trent pheasant, with 24 goals in 26 apps. With the prize money of league 2, we managed to be in the black with £168k. However with heavy losses so far, it is hard to gain promotion for next season

Next Season

We aim to survive in League 1.

Career Overview

Season      League                                Position        FA Cup                 FA Trophy            Achievements (Notes)
2019/20   National League South                    1st         Third Qualifying      First Round            League Winners 
2020/21   National League                          1st            Second round        Fourth Round          League winners 

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup        League Trophy              Achievements/Notes               
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/2022   League 2      18th         Second round     First round     Southern sectiuon               None
2022/2023   League 2      1st          Third Round      First round     Southern section second round  League winners

Edited by kazemagic

whiehawk FC

Season 5

2023/2024 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Transfers  Finances  Squad

"All of Whitehawk's dreams came true this season as they defied expectations suggesting that they would be relegation certainties and instead mounted an almost unbelievable promotion winning campaign. It was a season of unlikely yet jubilant success for Whitehawk, their early season form propelled them into contention and provided them with the platform to go on and clinch promotion."- Sky Sports News

Bravely fight against relegation for league 1.

Reach FA Cup First Round

Reach League Cup First Round

Reach Checkatrade Trophy Second Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following the previous season where we won league 2, decided to change the backline again. Got a new gk in Nik Tzanev and loan another in Joshua kadzidlo from man utd. Got in 2 dc with Fitzgerald and robertson coming on loan from Fulham and Leeds Utd. Got in Blair to cover the right back and Denton on left back to replace bernard. Notable signings were Tavares on loan from Leicester, Powell on loan from Fulham and dele Bashiru on a free for the midfield . Arranged some friendly to raise our bank balances to £360k

League Campaign

Started the first month with 2 wins 1 draw and 3 losses, we were around 12 to 16th place and we slowly climbed the table. about 15 to 20 games, we were able to get into playoff places and after 29 games, we were alternatiing between 2nd or 3rd place until we managed to beat norwich on game 44, even then we were on 85 points and norwich was in 86 points after i won them. When the last game was played, i was third on 88 points, norwich was second with 89 points. We won our final game and they lost.

Cups

Exceed the board expectations with Checkatrade trophy. The other 2 competitions FA Cup and League Cup we met board expectation.

Finances

With the Checkatrade Trophy, we managed to avoid entering the red until mid april with 160k loss. However with the league payout of more than 700k plus bonuses paid, at the end of season, we have 500k in the bank. Board also gave us a 1.6m transfer budget and 52k/week in wages to fight in championship.

Next Season

We aim to survive in the Championship where more famous clubs than us are in.

Career Overview

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup        League Trophy              Achievements/Notes               
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/2022   League 2      18th         Second round     First round     Southern sectiuon               None
2022/2023   League 2      1st          Third Round      First round     Southern section second round  League winners
2023/2024   League 1      2nd          First Round      First round     Winner                         Checkatrade trophy/ Promotion

whiehawk FC

Season 6

2024/2025 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Transfers  Finances  Squad

"All of Whitehawk's dreams came true this season as they defied expectations suggesting that they would be relegation certainties and instead mounted an almost unbelievable title winning campaign. It was a superb season for Whitehawk who, aside from a brief slip to 6th in the table, comsistently performed above expectations and were able to become most unlikely title winners ."- FourFourTwo.com

Bravely fight against relegation for championship.

Reach FA Cup Fourth Round

Reach League Cup Second  Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following the previous season where we gain promotion to championship with our second place finish, decided to strengthen the backline by getting bringing back gk Joshua kadzidlo from man utd and loan another in JGary wood from Swansea. Got in 2 dc with Graham o'riley and robertson coming on loan from man utd and Leeds Utd. Got in Diaby from forest green for £120k to cover the centre back and Burke on left back to replace bernard. Notable signings were Kinsella for £200k from MK Dons, Ball on a free from AFC Wimbledon and Ben Steele Ashton on loan for the midfield . Arranged some friendlies and full season ticket sales to raise our bank balances to £1.5m

League Campaign

We end the first month with 6 wins 2 draws and 1 losses, giving us playoff places. 18 games in, we were second and after 34 games, we finally went top after wolves had a bad month with losses and draws. we confirmed the title on game 44, without playing after wolves draw giving them 86 points and we on 90 points. We ended the season with 93 points with a win in final home game against derby. Wolves and Fulham were promoted with us to the biggest league the epl.

Cups

We Exceeded the board expectations with FA Cup fifth round. League Cup we met board expectation.

Finances

With the tv prize money of £3m and first place payout of £55k after bonuses of £800k paid to squad, at the end of season, we have £603k in the bank. Board also gave us a £21m transfer budget and 335k/week in wages to fight in epl. Board also announced a 16676 capacity new  whitehawk stadium costing £31m financed by £750k sale of our current stadium the enclosed stadium and a loan of £30m. We will rent the 30666 capacity of amercian express community stadium for the next few years until new stadium is ready in 2 or 3 years.

Next Season

We aim to survive in the EPL where the big 6 await us. Planning to overhaul the squad with better quality players

Career Overview

Season      League               Position        FA Cup                 FA Trophy            Achievements (Notes)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20   National League South    1st         Third Qualifying      First Round            League Winners 
2020/21   National League          1st            Second round        Fourth Round          League winners 

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup        League Trophy     Achievements/Notes      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/2022   League 2      18th      Second round     First round     Southern sectiuon               None
2022/2023   League 2      1st       Third Round      First round     Southern section second round  League winners
2023/2024   League 1      2nd      First Round      First round       Winner            Checkatrade trophy/ Promotion

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup            Achievements/Notes               
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/2025  Championship    1st         Fifth Round      Second Round          League Winners

whiehawk FC

Season 7

2025/2026 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Transfers  Finances  Squad

"Few would have tipped Whitehawk to have been capable of avoiding relegation heading into the season but Whitehawk confounded every expectation by achieving a top half finish. Whitehawk were one of the competition's more unpredictable teams, enjoying an impressive spell of form between December and January that saw them rise to 11th, having sunk as low as 19th earlier in a campaign that ultimately ended with them exceeding expectations."- Football365

Bravely fight against relegation

Reach League Cup Third Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following the previous season where we gain promotion to EPL with our title win, decided to strengthen the backline by getting Park Hyun Jae from fc seoul. Got in 3 dc with Tom Henderson coming on loan from blackburn, Friedich from 1 FC Union for £2.5m and Arberas from toulouse for  £775k  to cover the centre back and Jean Zimmer for  £800k from bremen and Dohr Thychosen form £3m for  right back to cover santos who is injured. Notable signings were Marius Zieman on a free from Leverkusen, Johansen on a free and Ben Steele Ashton on loan for the midfield . Arranged some friendlies and full season ticket sales to raise our bank balances to £4.9m

League Campaign

We end the first month with 2 wins and 3 draws, giving us playoff places. From sept to december we were not great with 11 losses and only 3 wins entering the relegation zone for 1 or 2 games. From January onwards, we went on a good form and confirmed our survival with 5 games to spare. We ended the season with 53 points with a win in final home game against Arsenal, ending up 8th in the table. Wolves and Fulham who were promoted with us last season were in worse form, Fulham was relegated while wolves finished in 16th place.

Cups

We Exceeded the board expectations with FA Cup semi final. League Cup we did not meet board expectation.

Finances

With the tv prize money of £95.8m and 8th place payout of £28.77m after bonuses of £450k paid to squad and a tax hit of 20m, at the end of season, we have £110m in the bank. Board also gave us a £34m transfer budget and 1m/week in wages . Due to a takeover, Board also announced upgrade of youth facilities and training facilities was upgraded when board took over and injected cash of £5.25m.

Next Season

We aim for top 10 in EPL. Planning to overhaul the squad with better quality players

Career Overview

Season      League               Position        FA Cup                 FA Trophy            Achievements (Notes)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2019/20   National League South     1st         Third Qualifying      First Round            League Winners 
2020/21   National League          1st            Second round        Fourth Round          League winners 

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup        League Trophy          Achievements/Notes               
2023/2024   League 1      2nd          First Round      First round     Winner                         Checkatrade trophy/ Promotion

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup            Achievements/Notes               
2024/2025  Championship    1st         Fifth Round      Second Round          League Winners
2025/2026  EPL             8th         Semi finals      Second Round          None

whiehawk FC

Season 8

2026/2027 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Transfers  Finances  Squad 1  Squad 2

"Few would have tipped Whitehawk to have been capable of avoiding relegation heading into the season but Whitehawk confounded every expectation by achieving a top half finish. Whitehawk were one of the competition's suprise packages, consistently defying expectations and, owing largely to an impressive spell of form between August and September that saw them rise to 11th, were able to celebrate a successful campaign."- Sky Sports News

Bravely fight against relegation

Reach League Cup Third Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following the previous season where we finish in 8th place in first season of EPL, decided to strengthen the backline by loaning Antonio Eduardo from Leipzig. Got in 3 dc with Graham o riley coming on loan from Man Utd, Jordan Torunarigha from Hamburger  on a free and Josh jackson from liverpool in a free  to cover the centre back. Pierre Gabriel on a free from vitoria de Guimaries for right back and Givardiol on loan for  left back. Notable signings were Liam Millar from Motherwell for £14.5m, Edera  for £3.9m and Titouin Thomas  on a free for the midfield and wings. Players on potential are Moreira for £3m and Kingsley taylor on a free. Arranged some friendlies and full season ticket sales to raise our bank balances to £103m

League Campaign

We end the first month with 2 wins and 3 losses, giving us 12th place. From sept to november we were doing well except for december where we suffered with a few losses. Halfway through the season at game 19, we were in 9th place, We confirmed our survival at game 31 with 45 points, 5 points behind arsenal who have already qualified for europa league due to their league cup win. We ended the season with 57 points with a loss against Arsenal away, dropped out of 7th with 3 games losses to man utd, chelsea and arsenal ending up 8th in the table. The 3 newly promoted clubs  Brentford, Brington and stoke finished 13th, 16th and last place. Wolves who were promoted with us last season finished in 17th place.

Cups

We exceeded the board expectations with FA Cup final 3-1 win against chelsea.  League Cup we exceed board expectation. with quarter final loss against arsenal. Due to our FA Cup win, we qualify for europa league group stages for the first time in our history, depriving everton who are in 6th place of their europa league spot.

Finances

With the tv prize money of £95.8m and 8th place payout of £29.74m and FA Cup payout of £2.15m after bonuses of £600k paid to squad and a tax hit of £16.5m, and director payout of £10.5m at the end of season, we have £150m in the bank. Board also gave us a £104m transfer budget and £1.5m/week in wages . Board also announced upgrade of youth facilities and training facilities of £2.4m.

Next Season

We aim for top 10 in EPL and try to qualify out of the group stages of europa league. Planning to overhaul the squad with better quality players for the twin assault on the epl and europa league.

Career Overview

Season      League                  Position        FA Cup                 FA Trophy            Achievements (Notes)
2019/20   National League South        1st         Third Qualifying      First Round            League Winners 
2020/21   National League              1st            Second round        Fourth Round          League winners 

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup        League Trophy         Achievements/Notes               
2022/2023   League 2      1st          Third Round      First round     Southern section second round  Leaguewinners
2023/2024   League 1      2nd          First Round      First round     Winner               Checkatrade trophy/ Promotion

2025/2026  EPL             8th         Semi finals      Second Round          None
2026/2027  EPL             8th         Winner           Quarter Finals        FA Cup 

whiehawk FC

Season 9

2027/2028 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Fixtures 3  Transfers  Finances  Squad 1  Squad 2

"Few would have tipped Whitehawk to have been capable of avoiding relegation heading into the season but Whitehawk confounded every expectation by achieving a top half finish. Whitehawk were one of the competition's surprise packages, consistently defying expectations and, owing largely to an impressive spell of form between August and February that saw them rise to 5th, were able to celebrate a successful campaign."- Goal

Avoid relegation

Reach FA Cup Fifth Round

Reach League Cup Fourth Round

Reach Europa League First Knockout Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following the previous season where we finish in 8th place again in second season of EPL with a better goal difference of 5 (68-63), decided to strengthen the backline by spending big on the £60m purchase of Lorenzo Giovanelli to fix the gk problem . Got in 2 dc with Paulo Donizetti coming on loan from PSG, Miguel Vargas on loan from frankfurt to cover the centre back. Graham Hutchison on a free  for right and left back. Notable signings were Yann Gboho as an AM from blackburn for £19m, Ryan Wright as a ST  for £22m, Victor Rodriguez as a DLP and BBM on a free, Pribhai as a DLP on a free and Lincoin as AMR/ ST on a free for the midfield and wings and striker. Players on potential are Ryan Sutton and Lee Bushy on a free. Arranged some friendlies and full season ticket sales of 15k, our full season sales tickets dropped because we moved to our new stadium which has a capacity of 16k. Bank balance was 56m. We won the community shield against chelsea with a 4-2 win. Meida predicted us to finish 15th.

League Campaign

We end the first month with 3 wins 1 draw and 1 loss, giving us 5th place. From sept to December we were doing well except for January where we suffered with a few losses. Halfway through the season at game 19, we were in 5th place with 34 points, 5 points behind tottenham in 4th, Bournemouth in 6th place with same points as us and liverpool in 7th place 2 points behind us. We confirmed our survival at game 30 with 48 points, in 6th place. We ended the season with 56 points with a loss against Tottenham away, dropped out of 7th with 3 games losses to liverpool, Brington and tottenham ending up 8th in the table with improved goal difference of 9 (69-60). The 3 newly promoted clubs  Blackburn, Fulham and West Brom finished 13th, 15th and 18th place. Wolves who were promoted with us 2 seasons ago finished in 14th place.

Cups

We did not meet board expectations with a Fourth round loss against man utd in the FA Cup, we did not retain the FA Cup that we won last season. League Cup we lost to man utd again in third round. Tottenham won the league cup and west ham won FA Cup.

Europa League

We were drawn into group k with Hajduk Split, Zrinjki Mostar and Palermo. First game at home we drew with Split 0-0. Win away 7-0 with Mostar and draw at home 2-2 with Palermo leave us second on 5 points with Palmero first with 7 points. A win against Palermo away give us control of the group with 8 points and  away win against split and last home game in group give us a win also with first place secured.  First knockout games, we won with an 6-3 aggregate against Bialystok, 2-1 away and 4-2 home. We won Mainz 7-3 second knockout round, 4-2 home and 3-1 away. We won Besiktas 7-2 aggregate, 2-1 away and 5-1 home. However against inter in semi final, we have the same scoreline 4-4 but inter won on away goal, lost 2-1 away won 3-2 home. Inter won the europa league over liverpool. Our first European adventure ended in the Europa League Semi final.

Finances

With the tv prize money of £98.45m and 8th place payout of £30.73m and Europa League tv money of £4.94m and coefficient pool money of £1.53m after bonuses of £1.1m paid to squad for finishing 8th in league and £1.4m paid to squad for europa league, no tax hit, we have £113m in the bank. Board also gave us a £96m transfer budget and £1.5m/week in wages . Board also announced upgrade of youth facilities and training facilities of £2.4m and stadium expansion of 8k seats worth £12.75m which will take 9 months to complete giving us 25014 capacity stadium. We will ground share with brighton at the amercian express community stadium.

Next Season

We aim for top 7 in EPL and try to qualify for europa league through league placing or FA Cup/League Cup wins. Planning to overhaul the squad with better quality players for europa league qualification.

Career Overview

Season      League                  Position        FA Cup                 FA Trophy            Achievements (Notes)
2019/20   National League South        1st         Third Qualifying      First Round            League Winners 
2020/21   National League              1st            Second round        Fourth Round          League winners 

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup        League Trophy         Achievements/Notes               
2022/2023   League 2      1st          Third Round      First round     Southern section second round  Leaguewinners
2023/2024   League 1      2nd          First Round      First round     Winner               Checkatrade trophy/ Promotion

2026/2027  EPL             8th         Winner           Quarter Finals        FA Cup 

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup        Europa league/Champion League     Achievements/Notes               
2027/2028  EPL             8th        Fourth Round       Third Round       EL Semi finals                    None

whiehawk FC

Season 10

2028/2029 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Transfers  Finances  Squad 1  Squad 2

"Scarce few experts will be brave enough to pluck Whitehawk from mid-table o season obscurity in pre season and mark them out for bigger and better things but Whitehawk did excatly that, surprsing everyone as they broke free from the pack and secured continental qualification. Whitehawk were one of the competition's unpredictable teams, enjoying an impressive spell of form between November and December that saw them rise to 2nd, having sunk as low as 1st earlier in a campaign that ultimately ended with them exceeding expectations."- FourFourTwo.com

Mid table

Reach FA Cup Fifth Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following the previous season where we finish in 8th place again in third season of EPL with a better goal difference of 9(69-60), decided to strengthen the backline by spending big on the £18m purchase of Jack Moyses to strengten the gk . Got in 2 dc with Benjamin Pavard coming on free from Barca, Andre Ricardo for £15m from flamengo to strengten the centre back. Claud Ballo Karamoh for £5.25m  for left back. Notable signings were Credic Hust as an AM from Javentus for a free, Thiel as a ST  on a free, Nicolas suarez as a DLP and BBM on a free, Chiercici as a DLP on loan for the midfield and wings and striker. Players on potential are Dosljak for £1.5m. Arranged some friendlies and full season ticket sales of 15k,Bank balance was 97m. Media predicted us to finish 13th.

League Campaign

We end the first month with 3 wins 1 draw and 1 loss, giving us playoff places. From sept to February we were doing well except for March and April where we suffered with a few losses. Halfway through the season at game 19, we were in 2nd place with 37 points, 8 points behind runaway leader man utd in 1st, Bournemouth and arsenal in 3rd and 4th place with same points as us and man city in 5th place 2 points behind us. We ended the season with 66 points with a win against Brington home, with 2 games losses to chelsea, Tottenham ending up 4th in the table with improved goal difference of 30 (86-56). The 3 newly promoted clubs  Stoke, Burnley and Southampton finished 19th, 20th and 14th place. Wolves who were promoted with us 3 seasons ago finished in 15th place.

Cups

We exceeded the board expectations with League Cup final 1-1 penalty shootout win against Tottenham. We won 4-1 man utd, 3-1 blackburn, 3-1 penalty shootout bournemouth and 2-1 fulham. FA Cup we exceed board expectation. with sixth round loss against man utd. Due to our League Cup win, we qualify for europa league second round for the second time in our history, however with our 4th place getting cl football next season and man utd 1st place (they won FA Cup),  6th and 7th place got europa next season.

Finances

With the tv prize money of £98.45m and 4th place payout of £40.19m and League cup prize money of £120k  after bonuses of £2.4m paid to squad for finishing 4th in league and £4.1m paid to club directors, tax hit of £5.75m, we have £143m in the bank. Board also gave us a £100m transfer budget and £1.8m/week in wages . Board also announced upgrade of youth facilities and training facilities of £3.3m and stadium expansion of 6.6k seats worth £16.25m which will take 7 months to complete giving us 31674 capacity stadium. 

Next Season

We aim for top 7 in EPL and try to qualify for CL knockout round.Planning to overhaul the squad with better quality players for maintain top 7 league and first cl adventures.

Career Overview

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup        Europa league/Champion League     Achievements/Notes               
2027/2028  EPL             8th        Fourth Round       Third Round       EL Semi finals                    None
2028/2029  EPL             4th        Sixth Round        Winner            None                              League Cup

whiehawk FC

Season 11

2029/2030 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Fixtures 3  Transfers  Finances  Squad 1  Squad 2

"It was a memorable season for Whitehawk as they tasted success in the UEFA Champion League and Carabao Cup.  Few will have tipped Whitehawk to achieve more than a top half finish heading into the season but Whitehawk confounded expectation by securing continental soccer for next season. Whitehawk were one of the competition's more unpredictable teams, enjoying an impressive spell of form between August and October that saw them rise to 4th, but also slid as low as 12th in an up and down campaign that did as least end with them exceeding expectations."- FC Updates.NL

Top Half

Reach FA Cup Fifth Round

Reach Champion League Group Stage

Transfers / Pre season

Following the previous season where we finish in 4th place in fourth season of EPL with a better goal difference of 30(86-56), decided to strengthen the backline by loaning Joe Williams as a backup gk as Lorenzo Giovaneili left in a £67m deal with potential addon taking the deal to £79m to barcelona. Got in 2 dc with Reberto for £32m from Bournemouth  and John Robinson on loan from barca to strengten the centre back, Pavard left for Fulham in a £16m deal as he only have 1 year left, Jordan Torunarigha left for zurich in a £2.8m deal, potential deal is £3.5m. Giovanni Lambooji for £13m  for right back and right wing. Notable signings were Neves as an DLP/BBM from Penarol on a free, Petrenko as a ST on a free, Milan Jukic left for milan in a £32m deal, Cedric Huet to inter for £32m, Cody for £2m, Moreria for £5m. Arranged some friendlies and full season ticket sales of 17k,Bank balance was £230m after player sales of £158m and incomings for £45m, giving us a profit of £110m .Media predicted us to finish 9th.

League Campaign

We end the first month with 1 win and 2 losses, giving us midtable. From sept to February we were doing decent.From March onwards we were in impressive form, rarely losing Halfway through the season at game 19, we were in 4th place with 35 points, 4 points behind leaders Tottenham in 1st, Man utd and Bournemouth in 5th and 6th place with 1 point and 3 points behind us and Arsenal in 7th place. We ended the season with 68 points with a win against wolves home, with  games loss to man city ending up 5th in the table with reduced goal difference of 19 (77-58). The 3 newly promoted clubs  Newcastle, Hull city and Derby finished 19th, 13th and last place. Wolves who were promoted with us 3 seasons ago finished in 10th place.

Cups

We exceeded the board expectations with League Cup final 4-1 win against Man Utd, defending our title from last season. We won 5-1 wolves, 4-1 Burnley, 7-6 penalty shootout liverpool and 2-1 Bringhton. FA Cup we did not meet board expectation. with fourth round loss against Nottingham forest. Due to our League Cup win, we qualify for europa league second round for the third time in our history, however with our Champion League title giving us CL next season and liverpool 6th place (they won FA Cup),  our place in the europa league was given to 7th place Aston Villa next season.

Champion League

We were drawn into group E with Manaco, Real madrid and Fenerbahqe. First game away we won Fenerbahqe 4-1 . Lost at home 4-1 with Monaco and won at home 3-0 with Real Madrid leaving us second on 6 points with monaco first with 9 points. A loss against real madrid away left us 6 points with real madrid  and  away win against Fenerbahqe crucial and last away game in group give us a loss against monaco with second place secured due to our goal difference bigger than real madrid 5 vs 4, both of us have same points with 9 points. First knockout games, we won with an 4-4 away goal against bayern having lost at home 1-0 but we managed to score 4 away goals at their place, giving us 4-3 away, We won Javentus 6-3 quarter finals, 4-3 away and 2-0 home. We won Barca 5-2 aggregate, 2-1 home and 3-1 away. During the final against monaco, we managed to win with a penalty shootout win with normal and extra time finished 1-1. Our Second European adventure ended with the first european title and biggest prize THE CHAMPION LEAGUE.

Finances

With the tv prize money of £98.45m and 5th place payout of £37.82m and Champion League Prize Money of £17.05m Champion League tv money of £7.04m and coefficient pool money of £4.97m and League Cup Prize Money of £120k after bonuses of £2.1m paid to squad for finishing 5th in league and £8m paid to squad for Champion league, £60k paid to squad for League Cup, tax hit of £42.5m, we have £347m in the bank. Board also gave us a £224m transfer budget and £3.2m/week in wages . Board also announced upgrade of youth facilities and training facilities of £5.5m and stadium expansion of 1678 seats worth £6.25m which will take 1 month to complete giving us 33352 capacity stadium. Board cleared the remaining debts/bank loan when we decided to build the new stadium due to our excellent finances.

Next Season

With part of the dafuge challenge completed by winning the champion league, we now aim for EPL title Planning to overhaul the squad with better quality players for tough battle for title.

Career Overview

2028/2029  EPL             4th        Sixth Round        Winner            None                              League Cup
2029/2030  EPL             5th        Fourth Round       Winner            CL Winner                         Champions League/League Cup