[FM19] E19 - England to Level 19

5 hours ago, NFFC Razza said:

That would be really good for me especially as my local team Hucknall Town play in the Central Midlands League South Division at the 11th Level. I don't know whether the Central Midlands League North/South Divisions are being included the Level 22 database but I'll happily look forward to both the Level 22 & full Level 12 Databases respectively as no matter how long it takes, we all appreciate your attention to detail with these databases & the time you put in to do them.

My local team is hucknall town too lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, lionel messi said:

My local team is hucknall town too lol

Well I did send info to dan for local leagues to add as im also a notts lad, seems theres a few of us, so more reason to add them.

Im chairman of a newly formed club called Rushcliffe FC going into next seasons Notts Senior league division 2 (level 13)  so for me to add our club after the db is done and play it correctly the way id like then in addition to the NSL which is already included then the Central Midlands,  Midland & Notts Amateur Alliance and the Midlands Regional Alliance all being included would be perfect.  Ill just await the updates and see which he includes. 

For anyone who is interested seeing as its been mentioned here now, Our first friendly is on Jan 19th when we host Sneinton Town at our ground, Costock Road, East Leake.  can find our club on Facebook or twitter if anyone wants further info as we are constantly looking for players, going to be having a reserves playing in the Midland & Notts Alliance too 

Edited by damianhucker

When I do the full Level 11 database I will have to do promotions into divisions which aren't true, at the moment I think there are 8 promotion spots into the Northern Counties East League so obviously some teams might not be promoted into the correct division 

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

When I do the full Level 11 database I will have to do promotions into divisions which aren't true, at the moment I think there are 8 promotion spots into the Northern Counties East League so obviously some teams might not be promoted into the correct division 

which leagues Dan ? just as an example, teams promoted from East midlands counties league (level 10) go into the midlands league in general, but the more northern teams from Mansfield sort of area usually go into the northern counties east league prem.

None of it is set in stone as they FA move teams around nowdays to fit to the leagues closest suited so wouldn't worry too much about that, set the league boundaries and the game should then put them in the appropriate leagues I think, which is probably the closest way to being realistic isn't it really.

From what I can see the following divisions promote into the Northern Counties East

York League, West Yorkshire, West Riding, Sheffield & Hallamshire, Nottinghamshire Senior (but also into East Midlands Counties), Lincolnshire, Number Premier, Central Midlands North and South (although can be promoted into East Midlands)

6 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

From what I can see the following divisions promote into the Northern Counties East

York League, West Yorkshire, West Riding, Sheffield & Hallamshire, Nottinghamshire Senior (but also into East Midlands Counties), Lincolnshire, Number Premier, Central Midlands North and South (although can be promoted into East Midlands)

With the structure as it now is , it is highly unlikely for any Notts Senior League teams being promoted to Northern Counties East Division 1, the more northern teams may go from east midlands counties into Northern counties east premier, in div 1 theres currently only Ollerton and Shirebrook from Notts, and some may argue Shirebrook is Derbyshire, it definitely has Derbyshire council. Theres a higher chance of the central midlands teams going into the NCEL than there is those of NSL and the Central mids has more teams from the Northern part of the county and some from south Yorkshire who in reality would be better served being in the Sheffield & Hallamshire league. So with the Central mids id suggest promote the south division to East mids counties along with the NSL and the North Division to NCEL. Lincs league definitely does go into NCEL, I would imagine all the Yorkshire leagues feed into the NCEL.  Leicestershire Senior League promotes the more Western clubs into the East Mids counties and the More Eastern go into the United Counties League.The thing that makes it tricky is that teams aren't always promoted from the level 11 leagues into the level 10 leagues.  The clubs have to apply for promotion and then have to pass ground grading, so while it sounds like theres a lot of leagues going into the league, in reality of those who apply and are then given the adequate ground grade it then comes down to who has the highest average points per game to see who is then actually promoted, which is something I think would be impossible to implement in football manager

Edited by damianhucker

3 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Something weird is happening, just loaded up the database to check if it started up alright and have found out some teams have moved division when starting a new game....

Do you mean in those leagues with the 'fuzzy' borders you've been mentioning? It would happen in season 2 anyway, I guess.

This is at the start of a new game! Alton in the editor are in the Wessex Division One, start up the game and they're in the Southern Comination Division One! Theres a few other teams doing this as well.

Mile Oak (Brighton) are in the Midland Division One, Calne are in the Wessex League instead of Western

Edited by Dan BHTFC

5 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

This is at the start of a new game! Alton in the editor are in the Wessex Division One, start up the game and they're in the Southern Comination Division One! Theres a few other teams doing this as well.

Mile Oak (Brighton) are in the Midland Division One, Calne are in the Wessex League instead of Western

This is not happening on my database, I just checked.

11 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Well, it's still doing it, no idea why :/

I can't work out why teams are moving when starting a new game, it's happening in Level 10 mainly

If anyone wants a look then the file is below (THIS IS NOT A RELEASE!

E22 - Level 11.fmf

Has this got the cups sorted on it cause I'll have a look at those as well if you want?

I'm using Dan's level 10 file without the cups. I've just got promoted to level 8 and suddenly the youths as they turn 17 demand a non-contract instead of part-time contract. Any idea why, and what difference it makes - do they train part-time, can they just bugger off when they feel like it and will they change their minds later when i refuse the contract (their youth contracts are good for another year)?

That always happens to me when I'm at a club that either can only offer non-contract or primarily has them. And yes, they will switch to part time training and can leave for no fee.

2 minutes ago, Crplz said:

That always happens to me when I'm at a club that either can only offer non-contract or primarily has them. And yes, they will switch to part time training and can leave for no fee.

I'm doing an Academy Challenge, so I'm only spending 20% of my wage budget. I can easily afford part-time contracts for all so this could prove a game-breaker!

3 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

I'm doing an Academy Challenge, so I'm only spending 20% of my wage budget. I can easily afford part-time contracts for all so this could prove a game-breaker!

Do they refuse the PT contract no matter how lucrative it is?  I've always had them desire the non-contract but accept a PT at the right wage.

On 14/12/2018 at 15:29, Dan BHTFC said:

I'm starting to get annoyed with the database now, can't seem to stop it from happening 

On the South West Peninsula League Premier Division it's got Witheridge instead of Exmouth. When checking, the editor data is incorrect. It seems Witheridge should be in the Devon & Exeter Football League Premier Division which I believe is level 12 after some searching. Exmouth are created on the editor so the change is easy enough. Otherwise the SWPL seems to work great :)

Is there anything that can be done to help? Would be keen to help sort these buggy bits but without a detailed knowledge of the area work would probably be slow. Makes me appreciate the work you do even more!

2 minutes ago, mensbums1 said:

On the South West Peninsula League Premier Division it's got Witheridge instead of Exmouth. When checking, the editor data is incorrect. It seems Witheridge should be in the Devon & Exeter Football League Premier Division which I believe is level 12 after some searching. Exmouth are created on the editor so the change is easy enough. Otherwise the SWPL seems to work great :)

Is there anything that can be done to help? Would be keen to help sort these buggy bits but without a detailed knowledge of the area work would probably be slow. Makes me appreciate the work you do even more!

Plymouth Argyle Reserves get moved into the Western League when starting a new game

8 minutes ago, mensbums1 said:

They withdrew from the league at the start of the season.

3 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Plymouth Argyle Reserves get moved into the Western League when starting a new game

Ah my mistake, even stranger. Is it only happening to teams with reserve and U21 teams etc then as there's still a Plymouth presence in the league?

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 23.21.26.png

But I also had Mile Oak who are Southern Combination Division One moving into a Midlands League!

I've just changed how I edited the reserves with Plymouth and starting up the game although my latest update is 19.1 :/

Edited by Dan BHTFC

2 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

But I also had Mile Oak who are Southern Combination Division One moving into a Midlands League!

I've just changed how I edited the reserves with Playmouth and starting up the game although my latest update is 19.1 :/

Oh right! Then it seems to work? If the reserves are just the U21s they are displaying in editor as how they're playing in game so that part works. Mine says it's 19.2 so must've automatically updated. Does seem to work fine :) Mile Oak are in the league you said they should be for me.

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 23.28.13.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 23.31.11.png

18 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Just loaded up, Plymouth aren't in the South West Penisula, New College Swindon and Malmesbury are in it!

Gonna reinstall FM19 I think!

ECQkYSA.png

Thought I'd try it a few times in a few different ways. The first time I loaded it down to L10 and with the French leagues. I'm just trying it with just English L10. Also, when loading up I noticed that it isn't the 19.2 update seemingly.  I'm getting the same result as before so it seems positive! Obviously without the Witheridge edit.

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 23.51.21.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 23.56.27.png

12 minutes ago, mensbums1 said:

How's it working reinstalled?

Just creating a new game now...

Just tried the Level 10 databse which is in the second post...everything is fine

Level 11 database.....teams move!

Edited by Dan BHTFC

8 minutes ago, mensbums1 said:

Thought I'd try it a few times in a few different ways. The first time I loaded it down to L10 and with the French leagues. I'm just trying it with just English L10. Also, when loading up I noticed that it isn't the 19.2 update seemingly.  I'm getting the same result as before so it seems positive! Obviously without the Witheridge edit.

The database is 19.1, its the game version that has changed to 19.2, you will see this on the game status on a save game.

16 minutes ago, mensbums1 said:

That database is fine, it's just this current one where I've edited a lot of Level 11 which I'm having problems with

E22 - Level 11.fmf

Edited by Dan BHTFC