[FM19] E19 - England to Level 19

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Going down as far as the bottom Mid Sussex leagues has been on my mind for a while, personally I'd rather have 16/17 levels with quite a few leagues rather than go to 22 with only 1 or 2 at the lowest levels

I like the 22 levels but taking into consideration on how long I’ve spent don’t this file this year. Go as far as you feel u want. I can’t tell u how excited I am for u to fin really can’t wait to play FM19. Still not played it yet

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Going down as far as the bottom Mid Sussex leagues has been on my mind for a while, personally I'd rather have 16/17 levels with quite a few leagues rather than go to 22 with only 1 or 2 at the lowest levels

This would be my preference as I like options for the lower leagues than just one route upwards

Hi dan just a little question. How many leagues are there left for level 14? 

Are u going to release it with the cups?

maybe u could fin the rest of the levels of on FM20 (if the file will work). Previous editions have worked on later FMs. Except for this year wich is a shame.

On 08/04/2019 at 07:27, Dan BHTFC said:

I've added so much more depth in Levels 12/13 and 14 in this edition, lots more variety of regions as well

I think the more you fill out the leagues the better. I enjoy the league cup matches as they add something different when your below L10. Go down only so far and then work on filling out the leagues and cups.

On 09/04/2019 at 12:00, Howie8217 said:

Hi dan just a little question. How many leagues are there left for level 14? 

Are u going to release it with the cups?

maybe u could fin the rest of the levels of on FM20 (if the file will work). Previous editions have worked on later FMs. Except for this year wich is a shame.

I've had too many issues in the past when moving databases from one edition to the next and with new teams being added to the starting database each year I will have to search for multiple teams which can take too long

I've had too many issues in the past when moving databases from one edition to the next and with new teams being added to the starting database each year I will have to search for multiple teams which can take too long

I see your point, I think if the file would work it would work. But anyway like I said I see your point. 

Have you decided how low down u are going? 

3 hours ago, timmins23 said:

FM20 will be out before this mod is finished lol

If you think you can do a faster job than Dan, who is also managing a full time job, then please feel free to make one. 

16 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

These are the sort of comments which nearly made me not do this database this year 

7 posts. He's just some entitled schmuck, not one of the huge community that has massively supported and appreciated your work for many years, Dan.

These are the sort of comments which nearly made me not do this database this year 

Probably a joke, but a bad one.

Just primarily do these leagues for you. Don't do because some is impatient people, cannot wait.

Edited by grade

Don’t listen to the twit dan, we all appreciate what u do, even me, even when I’m a little inpatient I’m just excited to play it.

can I just ask how low are u going? Are going to release level 14 soon? Sorry to ask again 😊.

thanks again 🙏🙌👍

On 12/04/2019 at 17:34, Dan BHTFC said:

Dan, ignore it pal, you have the full backing from 99.9% of us as I am sure you recognize. We all know the challenges you have faced on this years FM. I couldn't care less how long this takes cos I know I wouldn't have the time nor patience to do this myself. I rely on good people like yourself to created this database for me. Keep going mate. 

Edited by rufnek1980

2 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Level 14 uploaded

Dan your a legend. We should Knight you. Sir dan (what ever your surname is haha). 

Just outa curiosity you can buy a knight hood, just thought I’d share that info.

but seriously dan thank you

16 hours ago, Howie8217 said:

Dan your a legend. We should Knight you. Sir dan (what ever your surname is haha). 

Just outa curiosity you can buy a knight hood, just thought I’d share that info.

but seriously dan thank you

I think it’s fairly obvious his last name is BHTFC :lol:.

Great job on this. Can’t wait for 22 to be finished. You are making a lot of people happy with what you do. Keep it up :).

35 minutes ago, andychar said:

I think it’s fairly obvious his last name is BHTFC :lol:.

Great job on this. Can’t wait for 22 to be finished. You are making a lot of people happy with what you do. Keep it up :).

Ah, it used to be BHTFC, now it's SFC 😂

Em 13/04/2019 em 15:10, Dan BHTFC disse:

Level 14 uploaded

Thank you so much @Dan BHTFC ! And please do not let comments like that get to you. I know it must be frustrating, but it's one troll. There are A LOT of us who love your work.

Have you decided how far down you're going? Also, and my apologies for being a pain in the butt, have you done all the cups at level 14? Started a new save with South Godstone in the Mid Sussex Football League Division Two North, and it doesn't seem to be any cups i'm participating. I'm asking because in the Level 22 DB in the previous FM, there were cups at level 22.

Thanks again!

Edited by Farripas

10 hours ago, Farripas said:

Thank you so much Dan! And please do not let comments like that get to you. I know it must be frustrating, but it's one troll. There are A LOT of us who love your work.

Have you decided how far down you're going? Also, and my apologies for being a pain in the butt, have you done all the cups at level 14? Started a new save with South Godstone in the Mid Sussex Football League Division Two North, and it doesn't seem to be any cups i'm participating. I'm asking because in the Level 22 DB in the previous FM, there were cups at level 22.

Thanks again!

Ye I thought there was something missing lol. I took some divisions off and added local welsh leagues only two bottom two. To make my own make shift level 22 and thought there was cups not in it like normal. 

Are you adding them or is it finished how it is?

thanks again dan (sir) 😂👍

Bloody hell didn't realise we were all such sensitive little flowers lol. Wasn't trying to upset or offend anyone was only meant to be a little joke. My apologies for how it came across Dan, just to be clear I really appreciate everything you're doing.

Hi, 

This is fab work. However, Ive tried to add real players to Axminster Town (the team I play for) but when I do, it says too many teams in certain leagues. Not sure why. When I've gone into the leagues, the correct number is there. It results in the league above me (Southwest Peninsula Prem) not creating fixtures. 

What am I doing wrong? 

Who's doing this then? I've fired up a save managing Plymouth Armada at level 14. As you can see from the screen, in pre-season playing higher-level sides, I'm having an easy time of it. The amateur players the AI gave me look like they'd hold their own six levels higher up. The stadium capacity is 750 - I've sold nearly 700 season tickets and selling out for friendlies - the U23 and U18 games are selling out too. I think I'll need to go into the editor to set some restrictions to give myself a bit of a challenge.

Untitled.jpg

5 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Who's doing this then? I've fired up a save managing Plymouth Armada at level 14. As you can see from the screen, in pre-season playing higher-level sides, I'm having an easy time of it. The amateur players the AI gave me look like they'd hold their own six levels higher up. The stadium capacity is 750 - I've sold nearly 700 season tickets and selling out for friendlies - the U23 and U18 games are selling out too. I think I'll need to go into the editor to set some restrictions to give myself a bit of a challenge.

Untitled.jpg

That's my fault, forgot to set average attendance and finances....

Will just do it and reupload the file

File updated

Edited by Dan BHTFC

I loaded up this in the editor and when tested its valid.

Yet if i just click on convert to advanced rules, without changing a thing, when testing this message comes up? And i can't use the file in the game. (Because it must be tested)

I want to disable brexit basically.

Fm19 File error.jpg

7 hours ago, BamBamBam said:

I loaded up this in the editor and when tested its valid.

Yet if i just click on convert to advanced rules, without changing a thing, when testing this message comes up? And i can't use the file in the game. (Because it must be tested)

I want to disable brexit basically.

Fm19 File error.jpg

Don't know why I found this so funny; but I really did.

"I want to disable Brexit basically". Classic.

On 21/04/2019 at 03:42, phnompenhandy said:

Untitled.jpg

I'm at Level 9 now with Millbridge FC (started at 12) and finally starting to average 150 attendance every league game and 500 or so for FA Cup ties. So that's what you should expect after Dan fixes the file. I will say that I've had a pretty easy go of it down this low. I try to keep my club in the bottom half of the league in terms of salary, just to give myself some restrictions.

For some reason, Plymouth Argyle Under 21's are in the Western League Premier Division...didn't think that was possible. 

Really enjoying all of the cup ties that go along with the league games. Adds that little bit of variety to the game this far down in the pyramid. 

On 16/04/2019 at 17:38, Smithsfc said:

Hi, 

This is fab work. However, Ive tried to add real players to Axminster Town (the team I play for) but when I do, it says too many teams in certain leagues. Not sure why. When I've gone into the leagues, the correct number is there. It results in the league above me (Southwest Peninsula Prem) not creating fixtures. 

What am I doing wrong? 

I changed a teams name to one that I created, changed the kit added a new town and stadium etc, and this seemed to do as above, any answers?

4 hours ago, ZeakFM said:

I'm at Level 9 now with Millbridge FC (started at 12) and finally starting to average 150 attendance every league game and 500 or so for FA Cup ties. So that's what you should expect after Dan fixes the file. I will say that I've had a pretty easy go of it down this low. I try to keep my club in the bottom half of the league in terms of salary, just to give myself some restrictions.

For some reason, Plymouth Argyle Under 21's are in the Western League Premier Division...didn't think that was possible. 

Really enjoying all of the cup ties that go along with the league games. Adds that little bit of variety to the game this far down in the pyramid. 

I thought I'd fixed that Plymouth bug, will have a look when I get home from work later tonight but I think in the newer files it is fine 

I thought I'd fixed that Plymouth bug, will have a look when I get home from work later tonight but I think in the newer files it is fine 

You probably have...I have the file for Level 12 with cups when it first released. 

On 23/04/2019 at 15:34, delped said:

I changed a teams name to one that I created, changed the kit added a new town and stadium etc, and this seemed to do as above, any answers?

Nothing?

Hi lads quick question for ye I’ve gotten promoted from level 12 to 11 and now to 10 and am loving my save all thanks to Dan and a few more who have given me solid advise in the past at what stage exactly should I clear level 12 from the database and how exactly do I go about doing it thanks all in advance.

2 minutes ago, Pa FM said:

Hi lads quick question for ye I’ve gotten promoted from level 12 to 11 and now to 10 and am loving my save all thanks to Dan and a few more who have given me solid advise in the past at what stage exactly should I clear level 12 from the database and how exactly do I go about doing it thanks all in advance.

If you feel confident that you will not be relegated, you can remove lvl 12 once you are up to lvl 11 and definitely lvl 10

to remove them, just go to the preferences and there is an option to  add/remove leagues. jjust untick the league you want rid of, and at the next season turnover, they will go. 

1 minute ago, Pompeyboyz said:

If you feel confident that you will not be relegated, you can remove lvl 12 once you are up to lvl 11 and definitely lvl 10

to remove them, just go to the preferences and there is an option to  add/remove leagues. jjust untick the league you want rid of, and at the next season turnover, they will go. 

Brilliant thanks so much mate