Sports Interactive Community
Dan BHTFC

[FM19] [WIP] E22 - England to Level 22

Posted (edited)
On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 17:37, Dan BHTFC said:

I could see if I can promote teams from the Nottinghamshire Senior into the East Midlands Counties, I'm not home until late tonight so can't check until then 

Should be going into the East midlands counties league anyway mate as things stand.  Only if theres a more northern team would they go into the NCEL and as things are, not a single club in the Notts Senior League premier would go into the NCEL, they are all East midlands.  In Division 1 I think maybe 2 clubs would go NCEL the rest would go East midlands.

Edited by damianhucker

Now up to 38 playable divisions at Level 11! List in second post has been updated with the leagues

Edited by Dan BHTFC

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Now up to 38 playable divisions at Level 11! List in second post has been updated with the leagues

That is impressive Dan, you surely must have a great deal of patience.

39 playable divisions in Level 11, spent 6 hours editing this evening, time for bed!

7 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

39 playable divisions in Level 11, spent 6 hours editing this evening, time for bed!

Dan, I’ve played your custom leagues before and loved them. Do you ever get time to play, though!

Do you know if custom leagues are only loadable in the full game? I didn’t really like FM18. It seemed to easy, perhaps that’s because for the first time ever I took over my beloved Everton rather than a tiny team. Anyway, I lost interest for the first time in 20 years! This time (and for th first season ever), ive got the demo to see if I like it before spending the money. I’ve tried loading your custom league in the demo but can’t. I’m guessing custom leagues can’t be loaded in the demo but does anyone know for sure. It’s just that I don’t want to buy the game without knowing if I like it this time. 

Finishing up the Northamptonshire League later today then create the FA Vase

Superb work once again! Is there a plan to put the various league cups in or how difficult is it for us to do it ourselves?