[FM19] E19 - England to Level 19

What's happening with Mousehole? 20 Youth Recruitment and 15 to other facilities barring Corporate, wondering if that's intentional or an oversight. (I'm not really complaining.. I've just stolen their best midfielder for 5 thousand...)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Smithyish said:

What's happening with Mousehole? 20 Youth Recruitment and 15 to other facilities barring Corporate, wondering if that's intentional or an oversight. (I'm not really complaining.. I've just stolen their best midfielder for 5 thousand...)

That's clearly a fluke. Check the file in the editor - they might all be zero settings; if not they need changing.

22 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

That's clearly a fluke. Check the file in the editor - they might all be zero settings; if not they need changing.

Must not have been changed, Youth Facilities and Coaching 15, Recruitment and Importance up at 20, wondered why they'd been dominating the leagues for a few seasons!

1 hour ago, Smithyish said:

Must not have been changed, Youth Facilities and Coaching 15, Recruitment and Importance up at 20, wondered why they'd been dominating the leagues for a few seasons!

I've set them too high, in real life they have a multimillionaire owner and are bringing in youth players from all over the country

37 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

I've set them too high, in real life they have a multimillionaire owner and are bringing in youth players from all over the country 

I'd set 20 youth recruitment and lower facilities to league level.

Anybody got any ideas or tips for good players to sign on free agents playing with Haringey Borough Bostik prem only can give £20 max wage on contracts to players tried releasing few contracted players but still won’t give me funds

Issue with Non Contracts

Anyone had an issue with being able to sign players on part time contracts at the start but i've gotten promotion to level 8, still Semi-Pro club but now only able to offer non contracts to players.

Will i have to edit this somehow to fix it?

Edited by BamBamBam

15 hours ago, tommy1992 said:

Anybody got any ideas or tips for good players to sign on free agents playing with Haringey Borough Bostik prem only can give £20 max wage on contracts to players tried releasing few contracted players but still won’t give me funds

The tip is listen to your scout.

11 hours ago, BamBamBam said:

Issue with Non Contracts

Anyone had an issue with being able to sign players on part time contracts at the start but i've gotten promotion to level 8, still Semi-Pro club but now only able to offer non contracts to players.

Will i have to edit this somehow to fix it?

I'm away at the moment so haven't got my laptop with me to look at the file. Will try and work out what the issue is as soon as I can

On 25/04/2019 at 21:28, lionel messi said:

Probally needs to be verified.

Hi, it was verified, although since my post I have tried a few times and finally got it to work, thanks.

I've had a weird thing happen in my level 13 save. I am playing as Goring United in the Thames Valley Division 2 and won the 2nd promotion spot in the league but I don't get promoted to the Thames Vallet Division 1. I get promoted to the Essex Olympian league that's also in Level 13. However, the team in the first promotion spot was successfully promoted to the Thames Valley Division 1. I double checked the editor and it all looks right to me. So I'm dumbfounded why that's happening.

Any hints on how to get a scout?

I'm managing a team in Level 13 and it seems all of the people who show up in the staff search list want double what I can offer (they seem to want £60 per week but the board will only allow me to offer £30).

10 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Any hints on how to get a scout?

I'm managing a team in Level 13 and it seems all of the people who show up in the staff search list want double what I can offer (they seem to want £60 per week but the board will only allow me to offer £30).

Yeah, you advertise. I often don't get any response from a scout or physio until after January. I also ask a new coach to take a secondary job as a scout.

29 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Yeah, you advertise. I often don't get any response from a scout or physio until after January. I also ask a new coach to take a secondary job as a scout.

Fair enough, thanks!  I have placed an advert, but I'm currently relying on players offering themselves and signing them on a trial!

That said, one thing I have noticed is that the game runs really slowly.  I added all the UK nations and England down to level 13, but I'm wondering if that's just too much.  I'm not even sure how many divisions that is, but I know the further down you go the number of different leagues is significant.  I may need to restart, possibly make it England only, but I'm thinking perhaps down to level 13 is just too much for my humble processor to manage!

8 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Fair enough, thanks!  I have placed an advert, but I'm currently relying on players offering themselves and signing them on a trial!

That said, one thing I have noticed is that the game runs really slowly.  I added all the UK nations and England down to level 13, but I'm wondering if that's just too much.  I'm not even sure how many divisions that is, but I know the further down you go the number of different leagues is significant.  I may need to restart, possibly make it England only, but I'm thinking perhaps down to level 13 is just too much for my humble processor to manage!

It will get better as your progress through the levels. Just remove leagues not used as you go up and up! 

Just so I can try it as a quicker running game, will this work with Football Manager Touch?

EDIT: Seems FMT doesn't allow edited DBs at all.  Shame!

Edited by kevhamster

On 03/05/2019 at 05:19, kevhamster said:

Just so I can try it as a quicker running game, will this work with Football Manager Touch?

EDIT: Seems FMT doesn't allow edited DBs at all.  Shame!

No, to play the file on a slow system required inordinate amounts of patience. I used windowed mode and read the whole internet when I click continue.

On 04/05/2019 at 16:09, phnompenhandy said:

No, to play the file on a slow system required inordinate amounts of patience. I used windowed mode and read the whole internet when I click continue.

I've restarted, but with down to level 11 loaded to make it a bit more bearable.  I've also only loaded England.  This has made a difference and it's made it somewhat more enjoyable!

On 08/05/2019 at 10:59, Dan BHTFC said:

Sorry for the lack of updates, on holiday so no laptop or editing, should be back at it Saturday night 

We all need a break Dan, enjoy your hols :)

Hi thank you for putting this template up it is very useful. I was interested in making my own edits to this file such as changing number of promotion/relegation numbers for some leagues. However it seems to be locked in the editor and wondered if there is a way I can do this, as at the moment I cannot type anything to change the numbers.

Many thanks.

9 minutes ago, cj988 said:

Hi thank you for putting this template up it is very useful. I was interested in making my own edits to this file such as changing number of promotion/relegation numbers for some leagues. However it seems to be locked in the editor and wondered if there is a way I can do this, as at the moment I cannot type anything to change the numbers.

Many thanks.

Depends which level you are trying to change

49 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Depends which level you are trying to change

For example if I click on premier league or championship the fields seem to be frozen so cannot adjust any relegation numbers etc. Is there a way to unlock so this can be adjusted. I am not trying to change the overall structure of the leagues and just wanted to use for personal use.

9 minutes ago, cj988 said:

For example if I click on premier league or championship the fields seem to be frozen so cannot adjust any relegation numbers etc. Is there a way to unlock so this can be adjusted. I am not trying to change the overall structure of the leagues and just wanted to use for personal use.

Those are hard coded, so cannot be changed unless you completely rewrite the English pyramid from scratch.

1 minute ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Those are hard coded, so cannot be changed unless you completely rewrite the English pyramid from scratch.

My understanding was that it was possible to change this in the editor, I have changed this previously in editor in earlier years. Can you no longer do this?

10 minutes ago, cj988 said:

My understanding was that it was possible to change this in the editor, I have changed this previously in editor in earlier years. Can you no longer do this?

Anything that is created by SI is pretty much locked in.  You can change certain things like which teams are in the leagues and money, but the rules of the leagues are locked and unchangeable. Not sure they have ever been changeable outside of a custom league.

But if you are using Dan's db, you cannot change anything from level 1 to level 6 

4 hours ago, cj988 said:

If you convert to advanced rules you should be able to edit. Obviously it's riskier to edit built in leagues, but you can still do it.

10 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Level 15 now up, still haven't added the lower level League Cups, going to do this when I release the full database

Hi @Dan BHTFC, did you ever decide how low you were going to go?  Down to where Mid-Sussex ends (L17?) or all the way to L22?

On 13/05/2019 at 11:47, Dan BHTFC said:

I actually don't know, I am thinking beyond 17, let's see how it goes, Level 16 is underway. Actually I'd like to know how many playable teams are in this database....

I'm about 80% done with the logos for level 14 and there was over 3000 last time I checked 😂 so somewhere close to 4000 probably!

just wanted to say, thanks for the work you have put in, i have had a lot of fun playing each database with my oocal side. trying to start a pentagon challenge with the team closest to my front door. tried to create my own league recentl and its incredibly complicated, so i appreciate what a monstorous task this is.  cheers!

Managed to create the Southern Combination Under 23's and Under 18's leagues, these will be in the Level 16 release which I'm halfway through.

I'm sorry this database is taking so long, it's the biggest edit I've ever made for this E22 database.

16 horas atrás, Dan BHTFC disse:

Managed to create the Southern Combination Under 23's and Under 18's leagues, these will be in the Level 16 release which I'm halfway through.

I'm sorry this database is taking so long, it's the biggest edit I've ever made for this E22 database.

No worries Dan. We're all glad that you are even making it.

Are you still thinking about going beyond level 17?

Edited by Farripas

I've downloaded this database, hoping to play in step 11. After copying and pasting the fmf file into Editor data, I can see the database is recognised when i click new game, however after hitting advanced setup, the only leagues shown to me are as far down as Vanarama North/South. 

How do i fix this to play level 11?

hi,everyone. im really excited while waiting for @Dan BHTFC  to finish this. i dont know but maybe im gonna play with keymer and hassocks again like i did in fm 2017 (i think) with a file created by Dan too. thanks Dan fot the efforts to bring this to all of us. i really want to learn to play with you guys, if its possible, and to understand  better the game and know how to build a tactic that fits better my team. thanks

I think I might have to take out these 2 division in Level 15 and see what happens elsewhere

EDIT:

I've decided to start Level 16 from scratch and then testing everytime I complete a division

Edited by Dan BHTFC

Hey mate! I have just downloaded the lvl15 file but i cannot select england in playable leagues. It says that there should be 11 teams in Surrey south eastern combination junior division two but there is only 10. Cheers mate! Appreciate the hard work!!

Edited by Noob Thlz

15 hours ago, Noob Thlz said:

Hey mate! I have just downloaded the lvl15 file but i cannot select england in playable leagues. It says that there should be 11 teams in Surrey south eastern combination junior division two but there is only 10. Cheers mate! Appreciate the hard work!!

lvl 15 does work m8 im testing it they all work either u must have another English db ****ing it up I don't know