• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

logo.jpg.07de7339d44877419141985f503b21f7.jpg

IFK Eskilstuna – Season 18

Season 18 – 2036 – Swedish Premier Division

League: We were better this season but AIK and Djurgårdens gave us a good run for our money. We managed to win it on the last day by thrashing bottom-of-the-table Trelleborg 6-1, with both AIK and Djurgårdens accumulating more than 60 points, which would have been enough to win the title in most seasons.

Cup: A rather annoying end to a good journey, we easily made the final but couldn’t find the way past a stubborn Djurgårdens at home. They scored in extra time but we managed to equalise with a few minutes left on the clock, before going ahead in the penalty shootout, but then our luck turned, we missed 3 pens in a row and lost the whole thing.

Europe 2035-36: We overcame Genk in the 1st KO of the Europa, but rather disappointedly lost to Beskitas in the last 16. I think we had what it takes to beat them and only needed 1 goal at home to go through, but after hitting the woodwork a few times the second leg finished 0-0 and we were out.

Europe 2036-37 (table): We got Man City, Sevilla and RB Salzburg in the CL group, and I thought we were a good bet for 3rdgiven that we beat Salzburg before, got knocked out by City last year, and Sevilla won the CL several seasons back. The crucial games turned out to be away and home against City. In the away game, we went 2-1 down and a man down with 20 to go, but managed to score a dramatic equalizer in the 94thminute. We managed to beat Sevilla away and Salzburg home & away to leave us needing a home draw against City in the last game to qualify. In the mirror image of the away leg we went 2-1 down and 1 man down, but equalized with a VAR penalty on 68 minutes and held on to go through to the knockout stages!

Best players: Fredrik Roos 33a (DRC) has become the standout player and is now wanted by major European clubs, but we’re hanging on to him for now. Hannes Pettersson 30a (DRL,MR) has also come on leaps and bounds, earning his first Sweden caps in the autumn. Other than that, I’d like to give a special mention to Johan Forsblad 22a (DRC) and Henrik Gustafsson 24a (ST), who are both still regular starters and have by now amassed more than 300 league appearances each for the club. 

Youth watch:  The team is becoming younger overall, as the higher quality of the youth set up over the last few years is starting to tell. Sebastian Bäckström 32b (MC/AMC/ST) and Robin Utsten 34a (WB/MR) have become regular starters, and Johan Ahlqvist 35a (AMC/ST) from last year’s intake is now a rotation option. 

Squad: this is how we line up, defense used to be our strong part but the last few intakes have been very attack focused, so we’re actually looking better stocked up-front going forward, and I could do with a center back or two to replace the ageing Forsblad.

Youth intake: A great intake as far as I am concerned – the star ratings are probably similar to what we usually get, but given the improving squad quality even the 1.5* CA players look very decent, and crucially there are a few great personalities in there as well, which I could do with to push my squad towards greater determination and professionalism. Most of the talent is in attack and on the wings, with Victor Sundström 36a (MC), Fred Karlsson 36b (MC/AMC/ST), Niklas Jönsson 36c (AMC),and Anton Eriksson 36d (AMRL) looking like they could really strengthen the team’s creativity and attacking bite for many years ahead.

TransfersI decided to cash in on Henrik Björklund 30c (AMLC) since he more or less stopped progressing, and am in the process of shipping out some of the older players still

Finances: looking good after the CL cash came in

Facilities: training + youth facilities improved; new stadium still being built

Next season’s aim: Title + 3rdor higher in the CL group

Season |  League       | Pos. |   Cup   |     CL      |     EL      |     Top scorer          |  Top assists           |     Top rating            | Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   | Div 2 S. Svea |  3   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (22)          |   Milde (15)           |     Alkoyun (7.7)         |
2020   | Div 2 S. Svea |  1   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (22)          |   Milde + 2 more (10)  |     Milde (7.8)           | Promotion
2021   | Div 1 North   |  1   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (21)          |   Milde (14)           |     Cirak (7.7)           | Promotion
2022   | Div 1 Elite   |  11  |   R2    |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (17)          |   Hallberg 19a (9)     |     Cirak (7.4)           | Survived
2023   | Div 1 Elite   |  9   |   R2    |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (12)     |   Milde (11)           |     Milde (7.1)           |
2024   | Div 1 Elite   |  6   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (20)     |   Milde (9)            |     Östling (7.4)         |
2025   | Div 1 Elite   |  7   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (19)     |   Palm 24c (14)        |     Lundin (7.3)          |
2026   | Div 1 Elite   |  4   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (14)  |   Palm 24c (12)        |     Palm 24c (7.2)        |
2027   | Div 1 Elite   |  1   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (12)  |   Hallberg 19a (6)     |     Hallberg 19a (7.5)    | Promotion!
2028   | Premier       |  8   |   QF    |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (19)  |   Claesson 26d (13)    |     Claesson 26d (7.3)    |
2029   | Premier       |  7   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Juhlin 20b (14)      |   Claesson 26d (13)    |     Sundberg 26h (7.2)    |
2030   | Premier       |  1   | winner  |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (23)  |   Claesson 26d (14)    |     Jönsson 25b (7.6)     | !! :D
2031   | Premier       |  2   |   QF    |   playoff   |    Last 32  |    Sundberg 26h (24)    |   Claesson 26d (14)    |     Sjöberg 27a (7.2)     |
2032   | Premier       |  1   |   QF    |   Qual. 2   |    Last 16  |    Gustafsson 24a (29)  |   Claesson 26d (13)    |     Qvist 28c (7.4)       |
2033   | Premier       |  1   |   R-up  |   Group     |     n/a     |    Sundberg 26h (18)    |   Qvist 28c (13)       |     Qvist 28c (7.4)       |
2034   | Premier       |  3   |   QF    |   Last 16   |     n/a     |    Bäckström 32b (15)   |   Claesson 26d (10)    |     Roos 33a (7.7)        |
2035   | Premier       |  1   |   R-up  |     n/a     |    Last 16  |    Gustafsson 24a (24)  |   Roos 33a (8)         |     Roos 33a (7.5)        |
2036   | Premier       |  1   | ongoing |   ongoing   |     n/a     |    Bäckström 32b (23)   |   Utsten 34a (10)      |     Petterson 30a (7.5)   |
Season |  Finances |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   |   £23k    |  Fairly Basic |      Basic        |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2020   |   -£9k    |  Average      |  Fairly Basic     |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2021   |   -£6k    |  Average      |  Fairly Basic     |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2022   |   £55k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2023   |   £42k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Basic        |  Poor           |  7800
2024   |   £38k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Basic        |  Poor           |  7800
2025   |   £136k   |  Good         |     Average       |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2026   |   £241k   |  Good         |     Average       |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2027   |   £464k   |  Good         |  Above Average    |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2028   |   £464k   |  Good         |  Well established |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2029   |   £491k   |  Good         |  Well established |  Below Average |  Basic          |  7800
2030   |           |  Good         |  Well established |  Below Average |  Basic          |  7800
2031   |   £5.7m   |  Excellent    |  Extensive        |  Below Average |  Below average  |  7800
2032   |   £11.3m  |  Excellent    |  Extensive        |  Adequate      |  Adequate       |  7800
2033   |   £25.4m  |  Exceptional  |  Extensive        |  Average       |  Average        |  7800
2034   |   £41.5m  |  Exceptional  |  Extensive        |  Good          |  Good           |  7800
2035   |   £10.0m  |  Exceptional  |  Extensive        |  Great         |  Great          |  11700
2036   |   £27.4m  |  Exceptional  |  Extensive        |  Excellent     |  Excellent      |  11700

oppsal_if_fotball.gif?itok=TadLrAIH

Oppsal Season 2039 Report

Our second attempt at the Norwegian Premier Division, and this time with a better team! Goals for this year were simply to avoid relegation. 

Cup- A pretty good run saw us beat Ready 5-0, record our biggest win ever over Senja with a 7-0 thrashing (in which my CB Sivert Hovland 37C scored a first half hattrick of 2 free kicks and a penalty?), coast past Mjøndalen 4-1 and Bodø/Glimt 3-0 before meeting Rosenborg in the quarter finals. They are unfortunately much better than us and recorded an easy 2-0 win, eventually going on to win the competition. Overall a pretty good effort in the cup this year though.

League- We weren't super consistent but we scored an absolute ton of goals with 56, 2nd most in the league. Our reckless attacking tactic worked well enough over the course of the season to grab us a comfortable 9th place finish with no threat of relegation at all. A great effort from the team and I'm sure we can do even better next year.

Best Players-

Top goalscorer: Emil Liebe-Hart 36C (14 goals) A really good season from our next great hope at striker. He suffered a bit from injury so definitely could have scored even more. He won the Players' young player of the season award and is apparently in contention for European Golden Boy.

Most assists: Arne Aabel 35D (11 assists) This guy is just the perfect attacking right back and I love him. He actually racked up 4 assists in a single match against Fredrikstad.

Highest avg rating: Arne Aabel 35D (7.24)

Most POM: Emil Liebe-Hart 36C and Andreas Samuelsen 37F (5) Two of my strikers, which is not surprising. I had 4 strikers hit double figures for goals this year as we just kept smashing them in. My regular front three managed 37 goals and 10 assists, plus another 11 goals and 2 assists from our 4th choice Hurthi 28F.

MVP: Glenn Arne Knudtzon 29A (6 goals, 10 assists, 7.23 avg rating, 1 POM) Another fantastic season from the club legend who is just a machine in midfield.

Best U23 Player: Arne Aabel 35D (1 goal, 11 assists, 7.24 avg rating, 2 POM)

Results Results 2 (no) Transfers

So another really good season as we achieved the goals we set out. We had one major transfer this year, which was young CB Sivert Hovland 37C, who looked absolutely incredible in the first half of the season and was obviously way too good to play for us. Top clubs from all over Europe came in for him and once my board started accepting offers over my head, I negotiated some better offers. We ended up almost quadrupling our transfer record by selling him to Liverpool for 8 Million, plus a 40% profit sell-on clause. We had some depth at CB so it wasn't a catastrophic loss and it definitely improved our finances, as I immediately got another youth facility improvement approved which will start construction soon. Next year I'd be perfectly happy with another mid-table finish but I think we can definitely improve at least a little bit on this season.

|         League        | Pos.  |   Cup       |  Europe    |  Top scorer     |    Top assists          |  Highest avg rating|     Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   2nd Division       3rd      2nd Round        -         Bransdal(22)        Bransdal(8)             Bright-Taylor(7.41)     PROMOTION
2020   1st Division      11th      1st Round        -         Langåker(11)        Östman/Nilsen(7)        Bright-Taylor(7.06)     Survived
2021   1st Division       9th      3rd Round        -         Langåker(14)        Rosendal/Nilsen(6)      Kristiansen(7.20)       Mid Table
2022   1st Division       9th      2nd Round        -         Langåker(18)        Rosendal/Paulsberg(6)   Bright-Taylor(7.07)     Mid Table
2023   1st Division      14th      1st Round        -         Bransdal(9)         Nilsen(5)               Nilsen(7.08)            Relegated
2024   2nd Division       2nd      3rd Round        -         Langåker(17)        Nilsen(9)               Bright-Taylor(7.51)     PROMOTION
2025   1st Division      15th      2nd Round        -         Langåker(10)        Harviken(7)             Nilsen(7.14)            Relegated
2026   2nd Division       2nd      1st Round        -         Langåker(17)        Harviken(11)            Granhaug(7.58)          PROMOTION
2027   1st Division       8th      3rd Round        -         Langåker(9)         Nilsen(7)               Nilsen(7.21)            Mid Table
2028   1st Division       8th      4th Round        -         Langåker(17)        Nilsen(7)               Nilsen(7.23)            Mid Table
2029   1st Division       8th      3rd Round        -         Krogstad(11)        Nilsen/Hoel(7)          Hoel(7.09)              Mid Table
2030   1st Division       8th      1st Round        -         Furthi(11)          Rygh(4)                 Furthi(7.10)            Mid Table
2031   1st Division       4th      2nd Round        -         Langåker/Furthi(15) Hoel(9)                 Hoel(7.23)              PROMOTION
2032   Premier Div.      14th      4th Round        -         Furthi(8)           Rytterager(6)           Knudtzon(7.04)          Relegated
2033   1st Division       5th      4th Round        -         Furthi/Krogstad(8)  Hoel/Jakhelln(6)        Auklend(7.13)           Playoffs
2034   1st Division       8th      2nd Round        -         Furthi(10)          Hoel/Knudtzon(5)        Knudtzon(7.28)          Mid Table
2035   1st Division       4th      Semi final       -         Jakelln/Ferrer(11)  Hoel(11)                Jakelln(7.23)           Playoffs
2036   1st Division       4th      2nd Round        -         Jakelln(7)          Hoel/Vraalsen(7)        Knudtzon(7.22)          Playoffs
2037   1st Division       7th      4th Round        -         Aune(8)             Haaland(6)              Knudtzon(7.21)          Mid Table
2038   1st Division       1st      1st Round        -         Sandvik(15)         Aabel(8)                Aabel(7.32)             PROMOTION
2039   Premier Div.       9th      Quarter final    -         Liebe-Hart(14)      Aabel(11)               Aabel(7.24)             Mid Table

oppsal_if_fotball.gif?itok=TadLrAIH

Oppsal Youth Intake 2040

I just replaced my HOYD and his first intake is not the best but also not terrible:

nDBYGYy.png

We did get one player that looks very promising, Strand 40A:

6jSgeqM.png

I will have to retrain him, probably as a CM, as we don't play with attacking midfielders but he does look like he'll turn into a good player.

Been playing this challenge in the background last few years and given up about half way through. So thought I'd post here and maybe that'll get me over the line to finish the challenge. 

Starting as Rot-Weiss Essen in 3.Liga.

IeQXzsm.png

Decided to make this post here after I started so all my images are a couple of games into the season. 

I'll just get these out quickly and give a better update after first season:

My Manager

Starting Facilities

Finances

Transfers before I took over (previous season) & Current season transfers

Senior squad

Starting youth squad  - Some decent prospects from the youth intake before I took over. As you can probably see by the transfers, I sold one of the prospects. He had 1 determination and casual personality. Inserted a 50% clause so if the next team can improve him, might make a bit of cash. 

I'll post screenshots of my tops prospects after this current season is finished (With new intake). Made a pretty good start to my first season, currently sitting 12th after 18 games (7-3-8), should stay up from here. Shouldn't get relegated from here. Hopefully.

Edited by nickoo

PÃÃÃÃÃÃÃécsi Mecsek Futball Club

Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club - Season 2027/28

League table

Before the winter break we managed to keep Vidi close, however in spring they ran away and we had to defend our second place from Puskas Akademia. At least there will be a chance to reach the Champions League groups next season.

Magyar Cup

Disappointing early exit from a second tier team.

Europa League

Finished second in a very straightforward group and unfortunately couldn't get past Roma. Ending the continental season in February is already quite disappointing.

Youth intake

Hoos 28a | Vagabov 28b | Czar 28c | Zsdral 28d | Jakl 28e

We got a real star, a 16 years old who is already the best in the team! And he plays on the same position as Zsolt Horvath, our highest rated player for third season in a row... So Hoos will be retrained for the right wing, his ability to play with both feet should be helpful. Vagabov is the best right-back produced by our academy and hopefully will soon replace aging Valkovszki.

Squad stats

Ferenc Burcsa was only given 3* PA three years ago, and now he's assessed as our best striker! Daniel Kovacs still plays better though, but i surely will give Burcsa more playing time next season.

Transfers

cMWRrUA.png

Two our players were selected for the Euro (though they only appeared on the bench and Hungary finished last in their group), and the new stadium will be built next summer! Its capacity isn't a huge improvement from our current 7000 but probably should be enough to host European games.

XaW - Follo FK - 2026

250px-Follo_FK.svg.png

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

The season started good with a couple of nice wins against Lillestrøm and Sarpsborg 08, but then we had two hard losses against Rosenborg and Aalesund. Those losses took a toll on the squad and we lost a couple more before we found our form again. Then we went on a winning spree and came close to the top of the table. Our main competition for the top were Rosenborg and Molde. The three teams were close throughout the season without anyone managing to get much lead on anyone else. Vålerenga, Brann and Bodø/Glimt were the closest teams to the top trio, but none managed to get very close. In the end Rosenborg clinched it ahead of us with a game to spare. So, once again, a close call and a good season for us.

In the Norwegian cup we beat Kolbotn and Lysekloster before losing to Start after extra time in the 3rd round.

We had our first try in Europe this season. Our first opponent, in the first qualifying round, were Irish outfit Shamrock Rovers. They were comfortably beaten in both games. In the 2nd qualifying round we also beat Ludogorets Razgrad of Bulgaria. The we headed to Russia to meet Krasnodar. The encounter turned out to be easier than expected and we pulled through. In the playoffs we faced Croatians NK Osijek. They were not able to stop us either and this meant we were going into the group stage. Here we drew Rapid Wien of Austria, Anderlecht of Belgium and dutch outfit Ajax. Here we won against Anderlecht both games, and a home win over Ajax. The rest were losses. but we somehow managed to qualify in 2nd place. The rest of the tournament is going to happen in the next season, so I'll update then.

The main players I would like to mention this season are:

Europe are really helping our finances and I've gotten accepted an improvement to the youth facilities, and that should help out in the long run.

AdQenHY.png

While I appreciate the board not taking over, I still have to sell for this kind of money.

mvwVKQx.png

And he has been making noises about going to a bigger club, so I think it's a very decent offer.

250px-Follo_FK.svg.png

Youth intake 2027

Not the best intake, but at least two talented players. I might keep a couple of the others to help with squad personality.

lFNf4bj.png

Jan Arne Krogstad 27a is a promising full back, though he needs some work before he is ready.

0cdH1P9.png

Martin Raasok 27b isn't ready to replace the guy we just sold to Newcastle, but he is talented and have a nice personality as well.

MTyhwNR.png

Ok, I'll try this. Welcome to Jerusalem!

Hapoel_Jerusalem_F.C._logo.png

HAPOEL YERUSHALAYIM FC

Manager ProfileSquadU21 PlayersFinancesMedia Predction

Hapoel Jerusalem is a club based in the legendary city of Jerusalem. Founded in 1926, Hapoel won only one major trophy: the Israeli State Cup, in 1973. They've also won the Leumit League (the division we are currently in) for three times (1949-50, 1979-80 and 1987-88). Hapoel Jerusalem also won the third tier (Alef League) for three times. They play in the Teddy Stadium (34000 seats) and their biggest rivals are Hapoel Katamon (also playing the Leumit League) and Israeli powerhouse Beitar Jerusalem.

We are predicted to finish bottom of the Leumit League. Our finances are ok, but the squad really lacks in terms of level. Khatab Obieda, who is currently our best player, only has the ability of a good player for our division. So we're going to use a defensive system, trying to fight bravely against relegation. At the same time, I'll invest in the staff because I think we'll need to be 110% prepared. In the other side, our facilities are pretty good for the Israeli 2nd tier, so I'll focus our investiments into other areas for now.

Does anyone else experience huge loss of value on players and they never really go back up again?

So for example, when you start the game (after holidaying for a year) a player in VNL is worth £45k, then can be halved in price by the end of the season 

It's not a contract issue as they can have 2/3 years left on their contract

logo-2564x2139.thumb.png.21b0543a5da74f46f5e4411c068b84e3.png

After my failures in Italy I’m heading to Denmark to Naseby boldklub who have never made it out of the second division and are a yo yo club with their history showing them to have won the unplayable league the most. 

Squad  Facilities Season Preview

Average squad with 3 standout players, my rotation players are deceiving though as I have a striker with 1 dribbling! A left back with 1 marking! Cb with 4 marking! So some awful stats but I’m positive we can make something with this squad with majority at least decent for this level. 

Some decent intakes from the unplayable season but all but one is under 16 so will have to wait until their eligible. 

but once they are they'll definitely be getting some game time.

Edited by GottaBeatThemAll

PÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃécsi Mecsek Futball Club

Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club - Season 2028/29

League table

The same top three as in previous season. This time we had a poor start and strong finish, enough to qualify for Champions League but far away from challenging Vidi.

Magyar Cup

Great run from our backup squad, they only lost to the eventual winners who fielded all their best players.

Champions League

Surely our first ever group appearance couldn't be won in less epic way. After 2-1 away win and early goal at home we conceded three, so Shakhtar were ready to celebrate when Burcsa fired a long shot on 5th added minute! In the group stage we also looked better in away games, losing to Barcelona and Inter only in injury time and getting head-to-head advantage over Salzburg which allowed us to finish third.

Europa League

Two even games, but last minute goal from van de Beek put Ajax through.

Youth intake

Szabo 29a | Hanak 29b | J.Kovacs 29c | Elekes 29d | Berki 29e | Gera 29f

This year there are no superstars ready for the first team, but hopefully these players will develop well.

Squad stats

For the first time two our players scored more than 20 goals, also we have good strikers away on loan and in youth squads. so I think it's worth trying 4-4-2 as our primary tactics for the next season. Youngsters from the latest intakes already make impact, Hoos, Vagabov and Madarasz are in starting 11 now (and two Hungarians are already capped for the national team), Szucs is a decent rotation option, so at the moment all outfield positions are covered by our academy players. I hope soon we'll get a really good goalkeeper too.

Transfers

With the reputation rise we can make some money from selling players who are unlikely to reach first team level. The most notable outgoing transfer is Akos Pinczes who was our best defensive midfielder in first seasons. And of course Tamas Vasas who found a perfect team for himself :D 

MnZ0lzE.png

Bilderesultat for real jaen club de futbol

Real Jean FC

Season Update 2035-2036

After winning La Liga last year our big goal this year was obviously the Champions League, while still staying in the top 4. The league was really even this year, and a few rounds before the end of the season four teams could win, but anyone could also miss out on CL football, as Athletic Bilbao was just behind in 5th place. 

We finished the season really well, a lot better than expected to be honest, and managed to go back to back La Liga titles! 

Our main striker, Juan Jesus Nicolas, is by far the best player in our team, and without him we probably wouldnt finished in the top four, winning the title would be miles out of reach.. He got injured for a month in spring, and we really struggled in that time. 

We also reached the final in the Copa del Rey, but lost in OT to Real Sociedad. 

In the Champions League we finished 2nd in our group, behind Porto and ahead of Marseille and Shakhtar. This obviously gave us a group winner in the first knockout stage, and we got Man City in the draw. Going in as massive underdogs, we managed a big upset, beating Man City 4-1 at home in the first round. A 1-0 loss at the Etihad saw us through. We drew Borussia Dortmund in the next round and managed to beat them 4-3 over two really intense and nervous games. Semi finals ahead and we were facing AC Milan. We won 1-0 at home, wasting so many chances, it was a great perfomance in every aspect of the game, except finishing!! A 3-0 loss in Milan knocked us out 3-1 on aggregate. Overall that was fair enough, and I didn't expect us to be getting all the way to the semi final, but the missed chances that we had in the first game makes me think we wasted a massive opportunity to play our first CL final...

141.thumb.jpg.d8f405999cd0b800caf35a877bdc0b33.jpg142.thumb.jpg.dc3ff2916ea830c2ce960eeec47448c5.jpg143.thumb.jpg.fc241f5bd7405911deff1edb94a5b89b.jpg144.thumb.jpg.fe980e894cce3a02559ed8c28727aa36.jpg

145.thumb.jpg.78eb9ee39db40029291ca8cff61cf359.jpg147.thumb.jpg.7d918c92892aefc93ef94aa5665ec5ca.jpg148.thumb.jpg.d69b64b2d7e979ead362397f9a534a37.jpg146.thumb.jpg.15fa56f33a7b508794b4bcdb594b658c.jpg

Season	|   League                   |  Position |  Copa Del Rey |          Europe         |   Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20	|   Segunda Division B       |  9th      |  2ns round    |         N/A	           |   Okay start up season
2020/21	|   Segunda Division B       |  2nd      |  3rd round    |         N/A	           |   Promoted through play off
2021/22	|   La Liga 123              |  7th      |  3rd round    |         N/A	           |   Promoted through play off, back-to-back
2022/23	|   La Liga                  |  10th     |  2nd round    |         N/A	           |   Great first season, finishing mid table
2023/24	|   La Liga                  |  14th     |  2nd round    |         N/A	           |   No progress to speak of, managed to get worse
2024/25	|   La Liga                  |  8th      |  5th round    |         N/A	           |   Solid season, finished 8th
2025/26	|   La Liga                  |  11th     |  4th round    |         N/A	           |   Decent season, good club progress if not so much on the pitch
2026/27	|   La Liga                  |  4th      |  4th round    |         N/A	           |   Amazing year, predicted 20th, finished 4th! 
2027/28	|   La Liga                  |  8th      |  5th round    |      Group Stage        |   Pretty good year, tough start to CL
2028/29	|   La Liga                  |  8th      |  4th round    |         N/A             |   Decent progress, but unconsistent
2029/30	|   La Liga                  |  7th      |  4th round    |         N/A             |   A return to Europe! 
2030/31	|   La Liga                  |  4th      |  4th round    |  EL knock out 2nd round |   Great year, finsihed 4th
2031/32	|   La Liga                  |  4th      |  Qtr-final    |  CL knock out 1st round |   Another great year, great run in CL
2032/33	|   La Liga                  |  2nd      |  5th round    |     Group Stage CL      |   Great season in La Liga, runners up
2033/34	|   La Liga                  |  3rd      |  5th round    |     Group Stage CL      |   Good league season, dissapointing CL run
2034/35	|   La Liga                  |  1st      |  4th round    |     Group Stage CL      |   Won La Liga, semi-final in the Europa League
2035/36	|   La Liga                  |  1st      |  runner-up    |       Semi Final        |   Won La Liga, semi-final in the Champions League

Edited by thomas_e

634688608_2.thumb.PNG.494e79717de6b29af81c817142b1a474.PNG

He had offers from Napoli and Milan matching his release clause of 9,25M (which was locked by agent :mad: ), so the best I could do is offering him to the preferred club for a bit cheaper price but with 50% future clause. However, losing a key player is never nice in this type of challenge, especially as we don't have a good cover for him.

Luckily, our other top prospect Hoos doesn't have a release clause and his contract ends in 2034.

logo.jpg.bd5cfd24ccd42dd2639d23dab921fead.jpg

IFK Eskilstuna – Season 19

Season 19 – 2037 – Swedish Premier Division

League: AIK ran us very close this season, but we managed to retain the title with a record-breaking 73 points.

Cup: Finally won it this year, beating Halmstad 3-1 in the final 

Europe 2036-37: Two cracking games against Juventus in the first KO round saw us narrowly endge through after a memorable 2-1 away win in Italy. FC Bayern – who went on to win the CL – were far too strong for us in the quarters, even though we did manage to narrowly beat them at home.

Europe 2037-38 (fixtures): We got a very tough draw of Atletico, Arsenal and Nice, but performed admirably, snatching several draws to finish the group stage unbeaten and, thanks to a snatch-and-grab 2-0 away win at Atletico, they were eliminated and we topped the group.

Best players: Fredrik Roos 33a (DRC) and Hannes Pettersson 30a (DRL,MR) are playing well, and Robin Utsten 34a (MR) has become a key attacking player. 

Youth watch: Fred Karlsson 36b (MC/AMC/ST) from last year’s intake is fast becoming our best striker, and I hope we can hang on to him for a while. Abdi Deng 35d (MRC/AMC) has also progressed very well and is close to being our best center mid. 

Youth intake: not as strong as last year, but I’m happy to get a good fullback prospect in Marcus Eriksson 37a (DR/AMR), since I could really do with more depth in that position. Fredrik Berg 37b (DMC/MC/AMC) may be retrained to give me another center back option, and Daniel Göransson 37c (MC/AMR/ST) offers a versatile attacking option for the future.

TransfersShifting out older players but not getting much money for them

Finances: strong

Facilities: training + youth facilities improved; new stadium almost done

Next season’s aim: Title + CL KOs

Season |  League       | Pos. |   Cup   |     CL      |     EL      |     Top scorer          |  Top assists           |     Top rating            | Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   | Div 2 S. Svea |  3   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (22)          |   Milde (15)           |     Alkoyun (7.7)         |
2020   | Div 2 S. Svea |  1   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (22)          |   Milde + 2 more (10)  |     Milde (7.8)           | Promotion
2021   | Div 1 North   |  1   |   n/a   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (21)          |   Milde (14)           |     Cirak (7.7)           | Promotion
2022   | Div 1 Elite   |  11  |   R2    |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Cirak (17)          |   Hallberg 19a (9)     |     Cirak (7.4)           | Survived
2023   | Div 1 Elite   |  9   |   R2    |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (12)     |   Milde (11)           |     Milde (7.1)           |
2024   | Div 1 Elite   |  6   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (20)     |   Milde (9)            |     Östling (7.4)         |
2025   | Div 1 Elite   |  7   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |     Juhlin 20b (19)     |   Palm 24c (14)        |     Lundin (7.3)          |
2026   | Div 1 Elite   |  4   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (14)  |   Palm 24c (12)        |     Palm 24c (7.2)        |
2027   | Div 1 Elite   |  1   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (12)  |   Hallberg 19a (6)     |     Hallberg 19a (7.5)    | Promotion!
2028   | Premier       |  8   |   QF    |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (19)  |   Claesson 26d (13)    |     Claesson 26d (7.3)    |
2029   | Premier       |  7   | group   |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Juhlin 20b (14)      |   Claesson 26d (13)    |     Sundberg 26h (7.2)    |
2030   | Premier       |  1   | winner  |   n/a       |     n/a     |    Gustafsson 24a (23)  |   Claesson 26d (14)    |     Jönsson 25b (7.6)     | !! :D
2031   | Premier       |  2   |   QF    |   playoff   |    Last 32  |    Sundberg 26h (24)    |   Claesson 26d (14)    |     Sjöberg 27a (7.2)     |
2032   | Premier       |  1   |   QF    |   Qual. 2   |    Last 16  |    Gustafsson 24a (29)  |   Claesson 26d (13)    |     Qvist 28c (7.4)       |
2033   | Premier       |  1   |   R-up  |   Group     |     n/a     |    Sundberg 26h (18)    |   Qvist 28c (13)       |     Qvist 28c (7.4)       |
2034   | Premier       |  3   |   QF    |   Last 16   |     n/a     |    Bäckström 32b (15)   |   Claesson 26d (10)    |     Roos 33a (7.7)        |
2035   | Premier       |  1   |   R-up  |     n/a     |    Last 16  |    Gustafsson 24a (24)  |   Roos 33a (8)         |     Roos 33a (7.5)        |
2036   | Premier       |  1   | winner  |     QF      |     n/a     |    Bäckström 32b (23)   |   Utsten 34a (10)      |     Petterson 30a (7.5)   |
2037   | Premier       |  1   | ongoing |   ongoing   |     n/a     |    Karlsson 36b (21)    |   Utsten 34a (14)      |     Karlsson 36b (7.3)    |
Season |  Finances |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019   |   £23k    |  Fairly Basic |      Basic        |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2020   |   -£9k    |  Average      |  Fairly Basic     |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2021   |   -£6k    |  Average      |  Fairly Basic     |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2022   |   £55k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Poor         |  Poor           |  7800
2023   |   £42k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Basic        |  Poor           |  7800
2024   |   £38k    |  Adequate     |     Average       |   Basic        |  Poor           |  7800
2025   |   £136k   |  Good         |     Average       |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2026   |   £241k   |  Good         |     Average       |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2027   |   £464k   |  Good         |  Above Average    |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2028   |   £464k   |  Good         |  Well established |   Basic        |  Basic          |  7800
2029   |   £491k   |  Good         |  Well established |  Below Average |  Basic          |  7800
2030   |           |  Good         |  Well established |  Below Average |  Basic          |  7800
2031   |   £5.7m   |  Excellent    |  Extensive        |  Below Average |  Below average  |  7800
2032   |   £11.3m  |  Excellent    |  Extensive        |  Adequate      |  Adequate       |  7800
2033   |   £25.4m  |  Exceptional  |  Extensive        |  Average       |  Average        |  7800
2034   |   £41.5m  |  Exceptional  |  Extensive        |  Good          |  Good           |  7800
2035   |   £10.0m  |  Exceptional  |  Extensive        |  Great         |  Great          |  11700
2036   |   £27.4m  |  Exceptional  |  Extensive        |  Excellent     |  Excellent      |  11700
2037   |   £47.4m  |  Exceptional  |  Extensive        |  Superb        |  Superb         |  11700

So been away from FM for awhile but back now and looking for a final long term save to get me through to FM20. Youth Challenge.... Perfect taking @Muttley84 ideas on page one I have decided to go with AFK Csikszereda from the Romanian leagues. Interesting that liga III is selectable in the game but unplayable when in game? But perfect for me as i get to be the "Reds and Blacks" The Youth Facilities they have from day one should make it easier for me but i am looking forward to seeing what benefits (if any) they will bring me. 

37255.png.00c804f0ada076e1c4937bfbb7914185.png

AFK Csikszereda

1223503504_IainWhite_MyProfileProfile.thumb.png.6bc09f20516cf4b810c6db4efff592df.png567956995_AFKCskszereda_Profile.thumb.png.b0c9e852396cf5c36d8251d9bb209da7.png

@IainWhite - they should bring a lot of hungarian players also, or at least dual nationalities. Actually those good facilities are payed by the Hungarian government. Getting to the first division should not be that big of a challenge, but getting to European performance definately will. Best of luck!

PÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃécsi Mecsek Futball Club

Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club - Season 2029/30

League table

Celebrating the title in the first season at our new stadium! Vidi faced crisis after winning the league five times in a row, however the season wasn't so easy as it could be judged from the table. Puskas Akademia were four points behind us before the last head-to-head game, so their win could make the final part a lot more difficult, but instead we won 2-0, increased our lead and secured our second championship with three games to go.

Magyar Cup

And we also won the cup! As usual, it wasn't our priority but our backup players were good enough to reach the final. There we faced Vidi, just like 8 years ago, and got the revenge.

Champions League

Knocked out by Ajax second season in a row. It's really hard to win when opponents have 4 shots on target and score with each of them.

Europa League (group)

The only disappointment is that we dropped points in Belgrade after leading 2-0, and so couldn't finish with 100% result.

nA3J4tm.png

We had a nightmare start in Valencia, Coulibaly scored on 3th minute, and Zsolt Horvath was sent off on 9th! Probably even one goal loss wouldn't have been so bad in that situation, but we managed to equalize twice! In the home game we again conceded first but Burcsa scored two more and put us through.

TP63xsE.png

Not much has changed since we met Arsenal last time. English teams are still too strong for us, especially as we had to play first game without three suspended key players.

Youth intake

Kovacs 30a | Nagy 30b | Lengyel 30c | Angyal 30d | Marko 30e

Well, I asked for a goalkeeper last time. Nagy has poor personality and lacks some important attributes but still he's the best we got during all these years.

Squad stats

Switching to 4-4-2 really worked well, Ferenc Bursca broke the club record with 27 goals, and Tamas Varga (not our veteran left-back, of course :D ) impressed even more as a pressing forward. He became our second goalscorer and one of the best assistants in his debut season in the first team! After Vagabov left in January, the right-back position became our weakness. Valkovszki declined too much (and that was his final season before retirement), so this position was covered by a nominal centre-back Laszlo Borsi or Benjamin Poloskei, just the best of others.

Transfers

Apart from Vagabov, the most notable transfer is Laszlo Balogh, our first newgen who reached the starting 11.

Youth League

Second final for our youth, but German teams are almost unbeatable on this level - seven titles in ten years.

ueQOgs3.png

Next improvement of training and youth facilities (already arranged for next season) will take them to the maximum 5 stars. And another achievement of our youth - Hungarian U19 team with ten our players in squad reached the Euro semi-finals and qualified for the U20 World Cup next year!

AFK Csikszereda - Season 2019/2020

League - A early pre season prediction thought we would be in for a long season fighting relegation. Fortunalty for us we were fighting at the other end of the table and after a great start we found ourselves fighting in the top 3. Then during the winter transfer window higher rep teams came sniffing arounnd my best players and they decided in true FM style to start a revolt when i rejected the next to nothing bids from liga 1 teams. Morale was low and results started to suffer. Dropping the 3 players to the second team stopped the rut alittle but we fell short of the playoffs by 3 points. Finishing the season 5th in the end, not bad for our first season.

CupNot the best cup run knocked out in the first round on penalties after a 1-1 draw by Stiinta Miroslava a team in our leaguebwho went on to be relegated.

Youth IntakeWith the great facilities we already have from the club i was excited to see the words "Golden Generation" in my inbox. 4 very good players went straight into my first team.

Goalkeeper - Szilard Boros 20c. I already have a great young keeper in Alin Cojocaru so Szilard will have to remain patient as a number 2 for now but great to have a quality back up

Defender Central - Nicolae Trofin 20b. Made a few starts towards the end of the season looking forward to seeing him play more next season very quick defender which is good as i play with a high line.

Defender Central - Alexandru David 20a. Bags of Potential hoping he develops and can form a long term center back partnership with Nicolae 

Striker - Robert Barbau 20d. Scored on his debut finishing needs to improve back up striker for next season.

Youth Candidates

SquadVery happy with the squad the three players (Gabor Lazar, Botond Szondi and Raul Cigan) who wanted to leave enjoyed a couple of months in the second team and once the interested had gone they all signed long term contracts and will be back in the squad for pre season. If offers come in again i doubt i will fight to keep them the morale drop killed our season and we never regained the momentum. My Key players were,

Octavian Vasile. Clubs player of the season. One of the oldest players in the squad the right back with 8 assists.

Gabor Lazar. One of the three i doubt i will keep hold of him, Fantastic defensive midfielder who was named in the leagues best 11 and won the leagues young player of the season.

Mark Toth. Left Back who put in some great performances.

Eder. Playing as a Mezzala, Eder popped up with some vital goals to win us games 

Sebastian Velcota. Clubs  young player of the season, Hopefully stays injury free next season and make the AML spot his

Otto Csgoldi. Top Goalscorer with 14 league goals raced to 10 goals but a poor second half of the season needs to improve otherewise Robert Barbau may jump ahead of him

Tactic - U19's Squad - Facilities - Fixtures 1/ Fixtures 2 Transfers (one before i took over)Finances New Contract - Season Awards - Overall 11 - Season Review - Confidence - Manager of the Year (runner up) - Commercial Summary

Season  I Division I Pos I Cup                                           I Champions League        I Europa League              I Top Goalscorer               I Most Assists                               I Top AvRating                        I Notes                                                                                  

2018/19 I Liga II     I 5th  I Third Round                           I N/A                                    I N/A                                  I Otto Csegoldi (14)           I Sebastian Velcota (9)                I Octavian Vasile (7.23)         I Runner Up manager of season

Next Season- Push for playoffs

Edited by IainWhite

XaW - Follo FK - 2027

250px-Follo_FK.svg.png

Before the season started we played in the Europa League were we faced Ukrainians Dynamo Kyiv in the 1st knockout round. We lost 1-2 at home, but equalled it in the other leg by winning 1-0. However, it weren't enough to go through as we went out on away goals. Still, an amazing run for us in Europe.

After the try in Europe, but before the season we were elected to play in the Norwegian Super Cup. We faced Rosenborg and lost 2-3 after getting two straight red cards early on, and only lost after Rosenborg scored two times in overtime. I were furious...

Before the season started we lost two of our best players. Andreas Langerud 25c went to Newcastle as planned, but then the board accepted a small-ish offer from Rosenborg for Tore Frøstad 22b without my approval. Kind of annoyed, but we had a good left back to replace him, so I'm not that bothered, expect the low amount. In the league we started quite well, but we still concede too much. It's kind of annoying when we are up 3-0, but then concede two in the final minutes to win 3-2. We did that a lot of times this season, so a lot of comfortable wins where more exciting towards the end than they should be. Still, as the season rolled on we were part of the top of the table along Rosenborg, Vålerenga, Stabæk and Aalesund. Going into the final part Rosenborg had a great lead on everyone and just about ran away. The fight for 2nd were mostly between Vålerenga and us, while the rest fought for 4th. In the end we caught 2nd after a strong finish were we won the last 5 games. This means we are qualified for the Champions League next season, since the Norwegian league have improved enough to have 2 spots for CL next season.

In the Norwegian cup we beat Sotra, Strømmen, Lyn, Bjørnevatn, Lillestrøm and Vålerenga to reach the final. Our opponent were Rosenborg who hunted for another title. We took the lead after 18 minutes and kept control into the break. Just after the break we attacked and got a pen which we scored. Rosenborg hit back a few minutes later, but we controlled the game into full time to clinch the cup title!

Our second part of European play this season were another go in the Europe League. In the 2nd qualifying round we were up against Hungarian side MTK Budapest. We crushed them 8-0 at home, before controlling in a 1-0 in Hungary. In the 3rd qualifying round we drew Dutch side Utrecht. Another home thrashing were followed by a 2-2 draw in Holland meant we went through. In the 4th qualifying round we got Sampdoria. The Italians beat us 2-0 at home, but we showed we have a reason to play here when we beat them 2-1 in Genoa. Although that weren't enough to go through, it still showed we are improving. A good effort against good teams.

• David Thomassen 26a - I didn't intend to use him as a first choice, but since he played amazing and scored every time, I kept him in. Simply great.
  • Erik Olsen 24b - Still Mr. Reliable on the wing. Both scores and assists nicely.
  • Thomas Rimstølen 23b - Made sure we forgot Tore Frøstad 22b early on.

The finances are looking great and we keep improving the facilities. Things are looking up.

rdHg1rv.png

250px-Follo_FK.svg.png

Youth intake 2028

A very good intake, but no one who really stand out from the rest. Quite a bit of foreign youth players though.

6CtwW1m.png

Mehmet Kaya 28a is a very talented winger with a great personality.

TImkdSJ.png

Jaroslav Tomasek 28c is a talented attacking midfielder with some good attributes.

fNDb1oA.png

AFK Csikszereda - Season 2020/2021

LeaguePre Season predictions were 13th but after the strong first season i thought we could push for playoffs. That all changed after we went the first 26 games of the season unbeaten! We ran away with the league securing the title with a 3-0 home win against Metaloglobus Bucuresti with 5 games remaining. I used those last 5 games to blood some of our younger prospects results did suffer losing 3 but winning 2.

Cup - Had a very good cup run this season reaching the quarter final. We beat Liga 1 side Dinamo Bucuresti on the way. Unfortunately we were unable to get past Liga 1 side CS Craiova despite having a number of chances we eventually couldn't handle their superior and lost 4-1 with two late goals as we pushed for an equalizer.

Youth IntakeWe were handed a "Golden Generation" again. Top of the class were

Defensive Midfielder - Denes Boros 21a. After losing Gabor Lazor early on in the season was very happy to gain Denes looks to already be the best DM at the club playing the last 5 games of the season looking forward to his first full on in Liga I

Inside Forward - Laszio Kurucz 21b. Having to retrain as an inside forward to fit my tactic 

Central Midfield - Ciprian Ion 21c. Got 4 games at the end didn't look out of place so possible back up option for next season otherwise see how he progresses in the u19s

Central Midfield - Csaba Lengyel 21d. Same as Ciprian, u19s but looking good for us in the future with 3 very good midfielder in this intake

Striker - Sergiu Scurtu 21e. After losing last seasons top goalscorer when he requested a transfer we are very low on options this guy may have to become our second choice this season

SquadWith the convincing performance in liga II i feel we are good enough to stay up next season. With the transfers out at the beginning of this season the players that came in really stepped up. Hopefully we wont lose too many this season but its open season already with a number of key players wanting the "i want a move to a bigger club" conversation. Will play hard ball with them but doesn't seem to work that well with my low rep player power definitely exists with AFK Csikszereda! Key players were,

Robert Barbau 20d - My only natural striker all season and he stepped up winning Player of the season and Young player also was runner up in both league awards. Won the Leagues Top Goalscorer too with 22 goals

Rual Cigan - Fantastic season from Raul who beat Robert to the Leagues Best player and Best Rookie we celebrated together by him asking to move to a bigger club and handing in a transfer request! 

Barna Antal - The pacy wide man had a great season finishing with 12 assists the most in the league and 8 goals with a 7.14 AvRating

Youth Player Update - Class of 2020.

Alexandru David 20a, Nicolae Trofin 20bSzilard Boros 20c, Robert Barbau 20d

Tactic -U19s - Facilities - Fixture 1/Fixture 2 - Transfers - Finances - New Contract - Season Awards - Overall 11 - Season Review - Confidence - Manager of the Year - Commercial Summary - Liga II Team of the Season

Season  I Division I Pos I Cup                                           I Champions League        I Europa League              I Top Goalscorer               I Most Assists                               I Top AvRating                        I Notes                                                                                  

2018/19 I Liga II     I 5th  I Third Round                           I N/A                                    I N/A                                  I Otto Csegoldi (14)           I Sebastian Velcota (9)                I Octavian Vasile (7.23)         I Runner Up manager of the Season

2019/20 I Liga II     I 1st   I Quarter Final                         I N/A                                    I N/A                                  I Robert Barbau 20d (22) I Barna Antal (12)                         I Rober Barbu (7.29)             I Champions, Manager of the Season

Next Season - Well Survial first! Also would like to start making the club sustainable i have already dropped the u19 B teams league i do not get enough players in the intake for two teams and hopefully not being entered in the league will save some money. Will look to sell a few too for some cash doubt i will have a choice with one or two.

Edited by IainWhite

PÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃécsi Mecsek Futball Club

Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club - Season 2030/31

League table

Vidi seemed to recover after a bad last season, going close to us until April, but in the end they dropped too many points and almost missed the second Champions League spot. And we defended our title, that's a real achievement when you can't afford to strengthen the squad after celebrating.

Magyar Cup

We were very close to the second double in a row, but conceded in extra time while having a man advantage.

Champions League

Kind of deja vu, our second try in the group stage and again we were drawn with Salzburg. And like two years ago we managed to get head-to-head advantage, though this time there was no need to count tie-breakers. that win over Atletico on the last matchday allowed us finish on clear third place.

Europa League

And here comes the disappointment. We were simply outclassed by the team we've beaten not too long ago.

Youth intake

Vitelki 31a | Havasi 31b | Horvath 31c | Balajcza 31d | Sipos 31e | Angyal 31f

Not the best year for our academy, three most promising players have poor personalities.

Squad stats

No one reached the 20 goals mark this season, but five players scored 10 or more. Our backup striker Balazs Kover became the best goalscorer (not so surprisingly as he played more against weaker opponents).

Transfers

Youth League

Third final (and second in a row) for our youngsters. This time it wasn't so one-sided but still not enough to win the trophy.

Internationals

Hungary U21 with 8 our players in squad finished third in a tough group with Germany and Netherlands, however Mate Czar was named as the tournament's best player!

Hungary U20 selected only two our players for the World Cup (out of ten who qualified last year!) and lost to Serbia in first knockout round.

8vPU4el.png

Bad news as our first European successes are no more counted into the national rankings, and we don't have a direct Champions League place since next season.

og7116ql3gd1o.png

In what will hopefully be my last FM19 game, I'm going to manage Bucaspor. I believe it's my first time ever coaching a Turkish side, this club just seemed so interesting. Bucaspor only played one season in the top-flight of the Turkish football pyramid (2010), but they are mostly known for their football academy which is one of the biggest in the country, next to Galatasaray's. Their starting falicities are already good and even the current transfer policy supports the challenge: they cannot sign non Turkish players. Let's spice that transfer policy up a little and don't sign any players at all... 

Edited by Armeniar

I've qualified for the Champions League group stage! But....

cfnh5C2.png

I think I'm going to get thumped! But seeing Barcelona, Milan and Dortmund play here should be a hoot!

IMAG0144-768x350.jpg

The pitch we play at is the one with running tracks around:

Foto%20stadion.png

Edited by XaW

XaW - Follo FK - 2028

250px-Follo_FK.svg.png

Before the season started we played in the Super Cup and this time we beat Rosenborg 2-1.

We kept all of the players I wanted to keep this winter, and only sold a few fringe players that didn't have any future at the club. The season itself started quite well, even with two early losses to Rosenborg and Vålerenga. After that we went on an amazing run where we won 13 games in a row. Of course, this meant we were on the top of the table, but the two teams that beat us at the early stages were chasing us and only a few points behind. It were clear from an early point that this was a three horse race for the title. As it turned out, we didn't lose any more games this season and when Vålerenga dropped behind with 10 games left, it were down to us and Rosenborg. They also had a couple of rough games and we clinched our first ever title with 2 games remaining. Finally, we got the league title in the cabinet, now for further trophies! I'm really happy with our defending this season around. We conceded 45 league goals last season, but this we constricted it to only 23.

In the Norwegian cup we beat Mjøndalen, Ull/Kisa and Lyn before losing to Rosenborg in the 4th round.

We had a try in the Champions League this season, for the first time. In the 2nd qualifying round we faced Swedes Elfsborg. A 0-0 away were followed by a 4-2 at home to go through. In the 3rd qualifying round we drew Dynamo Kyiv of Ukraine. They beat us out of the Europa League a few season ago, but we really got our revenge when we beat them 5-0 and 3-0 to go through. In the playoff we got Danes FC København. When we only held them to a 0-0 at home I thought we were out, but in Copenhagen we got an early goal and the countered in a few more when they threw everything they had at us. So we got to the group stage! Here we had a very tough draw when we ended up in a group with Spaniards Barcelona, Italians Milan and Dortmund of Germany. A tough as, to say the least. Of course, we lost all games, bar one. A very credible 2-2 draw away to Dortmund. So we finished rock bottom, but anything else would have been a major surprise.

• Helge Gjermundrød 25a - Bossed the midfield and contributed with a nice return of goals and assists.
  • Thomas Rimstølen 23b - Another season were he defends great, and even contributes in attack.
  • Eirik Hermansen 24e - The surprise package of the season. He is a decent defender, but this season he really helped us concede a lot less than earlier.

Finances are going up and the facilities keeps improving. I've also finally gotten a stadium expansion approved.

0UDL625.png

250px-Follo_FK.svg.png

Youth intake 2029

A very good intake! Some really nice youngsters and an amazing talent.

a7cNd2e.png

Damian Hansen 29c are simply amazing. He is going to be part of the main squad from day one!

abS8uJt.png

Christer Bergan Solli 29b is a very talented defender, and with a professional personality he can become very good.

xKWiJ71.png

PÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃécsi Mecsek Futball Club

Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club - Season 2031/32

League table

Three in a row! This time we had a close group behind us, but none of these teams were consistent enough, and we won the title with four games to go.

Magyar Cup

We reached the final once again but couldn't cope with Vidi. A small consolation for them after a really bad result in the league.

Champions League

Finally we got the group where top two weren't out of reach. PSG won this trophy three times in a row and were clear favourites, but Sevilla didn't look like an unbeatable team, and we proved it getting draws in both games. So the matches against Dinamo were decisive, we won both while Sevilla dropped points in Zagreb, and we advanced to the knockout rounds!

nsD3tge.png

I can't say that Inter played so much better in the first game, they simply had the skill to convert their chances. However, that was a great season for us and all the nation as well - three Hungarian teams reached the Europa League playoffs, Puskas Akademia and Ferencvaros even advanced to 2nd knockout round.

Youth intake

Varga 32a | Berki 32b | Polyak 32c | Karoly 32d | Csaki 32e | Kulcsar 32f 

We've got a potentially starting defensive midfielder and another promising goalkeeper whose attributes are a lot more balanced than all our previous talents had. I think he's already not worse than our current backup goalie, so I'll promote Berki to the first team and will start him in cup games next season.

Squad stats

Incredible season for Tamas Varga, he broke club and league goalscoring records, and even won the Golden Boot! Sandor Hoos became our Robben - he's no doubt the most gifted player in our team but I lost count of his injuries which probably won't let him reach all the potential (well, there is one upside - he's not wanted by big foreign teams anymore). Janos Vago and Adam Banhegyi are two previously unnoticed players who were useful this season as backups.

Transfers

Yes, we sold our all-time best goalscorer Daniel Kovacs, our academy is producing too many good strikers, and there was no place for him even as a backup. Antal Farkas was a first team player for several seasons when we played 4-2-3-1, but in 4-4-2 we needed less central midfielders, so he lost this place.

Youth League

I understand that third final in a row is a great achievement, but let us finally win it :D 

Internationals

Hungary finished last in their group with two draws against Sweden and England. Madarasz appeared in all three games, Fiola and Hoos both played one, Varga and Illes weren't given any playing time.

Hungary U19 (more than a half of squad were our players!) reached Euro semi-final and lost to Portugal on penalties. Next year they will play in the U20 World Cup.

OFSpZm5.png

We also had a board takeover, our new chairman initially was against the youth development policy but after several meeting I convinced him to remove these philosophies.

t6ih02.png

Bucaspor - 2019/2020 

Team (Start TFF 2.Lig)| Transfers (Part 1, Part 2)

The first year of my adventure in Turkey was, well, quite special. Having tried this challenge mostly in England, you would think a large squad is what a guy would hope for. But this, this was just extraordinary and maybe even affected my motivation and pleasure in this save. We started off with almost 60 (!) players. I spent the whole pre-season figuring out a way to get rid of this mess instead of trying to work out a good tactic or even taking a glance at my team. It wasn't easy and we will still be paying a part of 9 players their wages for the next year(s), but atleast things were slightly more normal at the start of the season. 

Didn't expect to aim for promotion since I had no clue what kind of team I had until the first league game... :D We actually have a decent squad and were one of the better teams in the Turkish third division. Tuzlaspor was our biggest opponent, the battle for the first spot came down to the final 4 matches:

jr1n9ic0p3qvc.png

We won our first game against Manisa, lost 2-0 at Tepecik and ended up with a draw in the third game. I thought our fight would be over at this point, but Tuzlaspor lost 2 of their 3 games and won the first one. This meant we both had 59 points and the final game was Bucaspor-Tuzlaspor: 

Spoiler

d5objamph.png

The end of the season just couldn't have been better. What kind of tension, what a relief! I was so angry Tuzlaspor got a penalty in the last few minutes, I didn't even watch the game anymore. Cooled off & ready for the tremendous dissapointment I returned to my PC and saw that Tuzlaspor missed it! :lol:

In the cup we reached the 4th round drawing the biggest club in our city, Süper Lig club Goztepe. We lost the Izmir Derby, but the sell-out of the stadium (10500) was very welcome. Our finances are terrible, at the end of this season we have almost -400K at our balance. I hope the promotion will give our finances a much needed boost... 

Key players

- Osman Işıklı (MC): topscorer as a midfielder and our best performer, this guy really had a great season. He was actually a huge gift for me since we only had 3 central midfielders, one of them being a 17-yo, and my tactic includes 2 of them.

- Saruhan Findikci (MC): our other central midfielder, one of the best players at the club and really showed that on the pitch with an average rating above 7.00. Was vital in our promotion.

Aytaç Ataçocuğu (GK): first youth prospect to play in the starting XI, he was already at the club when I took over. Had a decent season and was MOTM in our final game, so deserves the credit.

Oğuz Aydın (AML): Won the award for Turkish 2.Lig Young Player of the Season. Didn't start that often, however he managed to score 7 goals and had a huge impact on the team.

- Yildiray Koçal (AML/R): by far the best player at the club, by far the best earner at the club... :D With his wage, I could have easily paid +30 players I released this year, lol. Top assists (13) this season, but I do expect him to perform better. He should be our leading player which he wasn't. 

Youth intake

Signed 6 of the bunch, given they only earn €10 p/w as a youth player I actually should've signed more... Especially the RB since our current ones are 35 & 36 yo, shouldn't let any talent slip away. I believe Özlü is the most gifted youngster, he will be our first (and only) pick after Findikci and Işıklı. Kara and Arici should also get a decent amount of games next season, while Erdemir, Gülen and Koç will most likely be playing in the -21 because there's just too much competition for their positions at the moment. 

They all seem physically, well, real 'childish', not to say crap. Is that because of our league, youth recruitment or junior coaching? Not sure, hoping you guys can teach me.

Sidenote: unlike all other leagues I previously played in where the squad had to be registered after the transfer windows, the TFF 2.Lig registration doesn't exclude players under a certain age. This means none of my youngsters possibly could have played an official game for the club so far. Didn't really disturb me this season since I had way, way, way too many players but could be an issue later on. 

Edited by Armeniar

XaW - Follo FK - 2029

250px-Follo_FK.svg.png

Before the season started we played in the Super Cup again. We beat Rosenborg 5-0 after they got an early red card to claim for the 2nd time in a row.

So, as reigning champions we set out to defend the title, but the season started ok, but nowhere near what I expected. 5-4-1 in the first 10 matches isn't horrible, but far below what I expected of the team. We changed things up a bit and then we did better from that point on winning all, but 3 matches while losing none. So we retained the title without that much problems. Rosenborg and Vålerenga were our main competitors this season as well, and we only secured the title with 2 games remaining since Rosenborg pretty much followed us to the door. We keep improving the defensive structure, but the poor start made us end with 24 conceded league goals this season, one more than last year. However, 12 of them were in the first 10 games, so after the change we did great and I hope we can continue that next season.

In the Norwegian cup we beat Majorstuen, Egersund and Sarpsborg 08 before losing to Vålerenga in the 4th round.

We once again had a go in Europe and we played in the Champions League this season. Our journey started in the playoff were we faced Turkish side Galatasaray. We started away and countered in an amazing 5-1 win, so even when we lost 2-3 at home we got past them and into the group stage. Like last year, we got had a very tough draw. The teams we faced were English outfit Manchester United, Italians Inter and Sevilla of Spain. Needless to say, I didn't have much hope for anything. However, we actually won at home to Sevilla, and drew at home to Inter while losing the rest of the matches. As it turns out, this means we finished in 3rd place ahead of Sevilla on head-to-head. So we are heading into the Europa League playoff at the start of next season. A very surprising, but most welcome thing.

Instead of the normal 3 special mentions, I thought I'd present the main first 11 and a few of the others close to them.

GK: Lau Wai Kit 25d - He has been our first choice the last 4 season, but Daniel Kristensen 28e are closing the gap fast.

DR: Jon Arne Krogstad 27a - The best right back at the moment, but are lacking a bit going forward.
DC: Glenn Arne Bentsen 24d - Been a regular for 6 seasons already. Big and strong, but I'm not excited by his low bravery.
DC: Christer Bergan Solli 29b - Were not intended for the main squad, but his rapid improvement made him take a spot in the first team early on and he haven't looked back since. Already been called up the Norwegian national team, but were only a sub.
DL: Thomas Rimstølen 23b - Looking purely on stats, he should be one of the poorer players in my side, but he just delivers way above his level.

MR: Erik Olsen 24b - Sort of a one-trick pony, but he really delivers.
MC: Martin Raasok 27b - The offensive player of the midfield duo. Scores almost only important goals.
MC: Helge Gjermundrød 25a - Sits a bit deeper in the midfield and controls the game, but still pops up with a goal every now and then.
ML: Marius Jacobsen 23a - Amazing goalscoring this season, and even assists quite a lot.

SC: David Thomassen 26a - Very injury prone this season, but his former seasons have been great and I hope he can come back to that.
SC: Damian Hansen 29c - A fantastic season from the youngster. Is just an amazing talent.

Honorable mentions:
Fredrik Leander Ringstad 26c - Rotates a bit with the other central midfielders. Also got capped for Norway.
Eirik Berge 26d - Backup on the right back.
Glenn Torgersen 21a - Our captain and substitute striker gets a lot of games.
Eirik Hermansen 24e - Backup centre back.

Finances are still improving and we've expanded the stadium and have another approved. We are also improving the facilites.

l10xdah.png

250px-Follo_FK.svg.png

Youth intake 2030

Some nice talent, but not the best intake I've had.

7oZBAph.png

Mikkel Herman Mathisen 30a can play all spots on the left side. Could be a usable player for us.

IEHgECJ.png

Cătălin Creţ 30b is a result of our affiliate club in Romania. He is a decent striker and wide option, but need some work with his finishing. Great determination though.

qYKIk2r.png

I didn't want to sell him, but this is silly money for me...

LxMMqLa.png

£17m cash, £2.5m over the next year AND 50% of his next transfer. I mean, he is a great player, but that's too much to refuse.

4JaTETF.png

Always fun those foreign players, also love his determination @XaW 

Cengiz Ünder, my true hero! This unexpected message popped up early pre season (S2): 

tj4li6qxk.png

It seems Ünder played at Bucaspor as a teen in 2012. His transfer to Bayern couldn't have been timed better for us, we really needed the money to cover our debts. With the 535K we get, our balance will be positive again! Hope we can keep it that way, but I'm afraid we will be in red again after a few more weeks... 

milf8zere.png

This one is also quite special, we now have 31K! :D

1ca2qo0.png

Bucaspor - 2020/2021

Team | Transfers

It's been a weird season. After the championship of last year we seemed to prolong our winning spirit, winning 3 of our first 5 TFF 1.Lig games and even ending up at the top of the league in August. Although the future looked bright, we had to deal with a huge setback following on this magnificent start... A series of 10 matches without winning, 8 of which we lost! I was getting real desperate, nothing seemed to help and get us out of that misery (and relegation fear). Fans were getting annoyed, even I was getting annoyed. To top it off, we defeated both Sivasspor and Besiktas at home in the Ziraat Türkiye Kupasi during this miserable period.

I've never been this happy with a mid-season break and things were apparently going to get much better after it. For some mysterious reason, our problems seemed to have faded away. No change of tactics or new youth players that were introduced, but the team appeared to be reborn. Believe it or not, the 10 matches without winning were erased by 10 matches without losing :D :D If it weren't for our terrible season ending (we lost 4 of our 5 last games) we would have even made the play off's for promotion. Overall delighted with our first season in the Turkish second division, but it still bothers me that I can't point out what went wrong and why we had such a mixed results. I do however kind of feel like we lack a cold-blooded finisher. Akyıldız, our main striker, only scored 2 goals in the TFF 1.Lig (+3 in cup), while youngsters Yalçin (1 goal), Erdemir (3 goals) and Gülen (2 goals) did a good job given their age but need more time to develop.

Key players

- Our two central midfielders were once again rocksolid. Işıklı (av. rating 7.06) is the club's top scorer for the second year in a row, Fındıkci (av. rating 7.01) still the playmaker and creative mind of the bunch. They haven't been as irreplaceable as last year though, since our promising youngster Özlu (av. rating 7.02) is developing remarkably well. I really love this kid, he has been the top performer in training all season and also took his chances during the games. He made 19 starting appearances this season and was already one of the most important players with his 4 assists & 7 goals. He is going to make my decisions very though next season!

- Goalkeeper Ataçocuğu deserves an honourable mention yet again, played all games this season except for 1 and got an av. rating of 7.01 which is quite impressive given our mixed results. He drew intrest from Süper Lig club Yeni Matalyaspor, as well as Özlu but both of them will (hopefully) be going nowhere. 

- Last but not least, left back Ramazan Kahya. 36 yo Kahya wasn't a key player, but he played incredibly well if he was on the pitch. Av. rating of 7.32 (!) in the 12 (2) games he featured in, 3 goals and 2 assists included.  I don't know how he did it, I don't even think he can still run more than 5m to be honest but that makes him even more of a legend. Deserved the credits in his last season before his retirement! I will honestly miss my bearded legend.

Youth intake

Decent second intake, especially position wise because three of our 4 full backs will retire next season.

Çam has to be dropped in our starting XI next season since he will be the only RB we have next to our starting defensive mid, Yıldız.

Kahraman will replace Kahya as a back-up LB, but I'm afraid this lad is going to be my little project the next year. Has to be retrained as a LB and damn, his awful personality and determination instant depresses me just looking at it. Hoping he won't affect the rest of the team... This mentoring thing doesn't seem to work, or atleast I can't work with it so I'm afraid he won't change. 

- Akkaya is going to be our second goalie next season, will have all the time in the world to develop because our number one is just so solid. 

- Bayraktar can play as a DM/CM in my tactic so will most likely be of use. Seems like a talented player, however competition is high for the 2 spots as a central midfielder so it won't be easy for him.

Also signed Koçak, Taşdelen, Ülker and Akman to create some depth in case we would need it, but they will probably never become part of the senior squad.

lcoczp1yol9e.png

PÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃécsi Mecsek Futball Club

Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club - Season 2032/33

League table

The race between us and Vidi was close until our third head-to-head game. We won it 2-1 at home, and so the road to another title was open!

Magyar Cup

After three finals in a row this result can be considered disappointing, especially as we lost to the 8th placed team.

Champions League

After defeating Kobenhavn in qualifying round we got a group which I expected to be quite tough, even in terms of third place battle. However, after a starting loss we smashed Milan at home and defeated Feyenoord twice, so on the final matchday at San Siro we needed a draw to finish second. And Milan even gave us a big chance when Moise Kean was sent off early, but we couldn't use it and they punished us with counters. Back to Europa League.

Europa League

dSpL4Pm.png

Salzburg are the most familiar European rivals for us, we were drawn together three times in four seasons. They equalized on aggregate early in the return leg. but after half-time we regained the lead and advanced.

J3TmAjx.png

Conceding the third goal immediately after equalizing from 0-2 was tough to take, but it certainly was a decent result for the first away game. At home there was no doubt in our advantage from the start, and we reached the quarter-final for the first time in 6 years (what's interesting, in that season we defeated Stuttgart in the same round!)

r3y8M32.png

Home games against Italian teams were good for us this season, but Roma scored a very important away goal, and it took 20 minutes for them to get an aggregate lead. The game was closing to the end, we went all out attack and it worked when Tamas Varga headed the ball in! We reached the semi-final, repeating our best ever European result. Good thing for our rankings is that Vidi also played in quarter-finals, eventually losing to Lazio.

KtZ5Xtg.png

The stats show that we were really better in the first game but couldn't convert this into goals. The draw itself was quite a good result (we lost all our previous games against English teams), but I still was disappointed as understood that the game at Old Trafford would be a lot harder.

Youth intake

Kocsis 33a | Lazar 33b | Zlatkovic 33c | Vago 33d 

This intake is not the best in ability and potential, but it stands out in terms of second nationalities. Before this season we got Vojvodina as our affiliate club, so getting a Serbian player wasn't a surprise but three others probably have no connection with it. 

Squad stats

Tamas Varga had another impressive season, reaching 30 goals mark and breaking his own record. After the winter break I decided to make Peter Berki the first choice goalkeeper, as Somogyi seemed to decline (especially he was conceding too much from long shots), and our youngster proved he's ready to be a starter. Centre-back Csaba Angyal was another new player in the starting eleven.

Transfers

Robert Horvath, the superstar of season 23/24 and our first league title, lost the competition to younger players and left the club. Also Tamas Varga (our left-back from the starting squad who played more than 300 games for us) was released on free transfer and later re-signed as director of football (his stats are really bad but that certainly doesn't matter in this kind of challenge, just honoring his playing career).

Youth League

I think UEFA already makes silver medals with our name on them :D 

Internationals

Hungary U20 reached the World Cup quarter-finals, and lost to Portugal in extra time.

Romania U20 selected our newest talent Lazar for the Toulon Tournament. Not bad considering he's only 15.

vmYDkMr.png

Strong European season from us and Vidi pushed our national rankings up to 8th place, so the direct Champions League place is back.

AFK Csikszereda - Season 2021/2022

League/League Championship - The Pre season preview had us favorites to go straight back down at 950-1. We started off amazingly going unbeaten in the first 11 games 6 wins and 5 draws left us in the top 3, the next 3 games we played the other teams in the top 4 losing twice and winning at this stage we were sitting 3rd. From then until the winter break we won all 7 games taking us joint top. The remaining games of the regular league season we won 3 and drew 2 leaving us 3 points clear going into the Championship stage of the league. We started of as we finished the regular league season undefeated in the first  2 games with 2 wins. Then in true FM style we started to bottle it as teams came in to try and unsettle all my best players i had conversations with 5 of my best players wanting a move to a bigger club. I had already sold my best player in the last window, squad morale was low and we went the next 7 games only picking up 7 points dropping us to second after losing the last game in that run to second placed Steaua Bucuresti. With 2 games left we were 3 points behind Steaua Bucuresti We beat Viitorul Constanta and Steaua Bucuresti lost meaning going into the last game of the season a win would crown us champions on goal difference we went down to an early goal but managed to turn it around and finished the game 3-1 and champions!

Cup As with the league win we also managed to win the cup too with a relatively easy path way the only Liga I team we played were bottom of the league in the semi final we won the final 3-1 against Rapid Bucuresti giving us the double in our first season

Youth IntakeNot as good as our first two intakes but a few good future back ups hopefully

Wing Back - Gabi Draganoaea 22a. We were alittle thin in this department so will most likely be our back up to Martin Sitku

Goalkeeper - Florin Casiadi 22b. We seem to pick up a decent goalkeeper in every take will be number 3 for the foreseeable future

Defender Central - Alexandru Grozav 22c. Solid young defender

Striker - Istvan Grof 22d. Again lacking options in this department so may get a chance depending on injuries.

Squad - For our first season we were amazing but with the success we now have the challenge of holding onto our key players! We lost Raul Cigan in the winter window for a club record 1 Million it was a slog to get it and ran until the final day. As soon as the season finished i had 5 players come back to me again demanding i sell them to a bigger club managed to sign a couple to long term contracts with decent minimum release causes. But i fear even with European football we will struggle to hold on to them Arsenal already came in for Robert Barbau 20d i'm negotiating for 5 million which they rejected and now he no longer is willing to talk to me. But the Key Players for the season were

Robert Barbau 20d - Finished top goalscorer again and has a lot of top clubs sniffing around him

Alin Cojocaru - Still my number 1 going into his last year of his contract will need to get him tied down

Ferenc Olah - Solid season in DM finished the season with 17 assists braking the record and won the League player of the year and League Young Player of the Year 

Mark Toth - Wing back left getting lots of attention from other teams also into last year of contract hopefully European football is enough to pursued him to stay

Tactics - U19s - Facilities - Fixture 1/ Fixture 2 - Transfers - Finances - New Contract - Season Awards - Overall 11 - Season Review - Confidence - Manager of the Year - Commercial Summary - Liga I Team of the Season - Stadium Upgrade - Coaching Course

Season  I Division I Pos I Cup                                          I Champions League        I Europa League              I Top Goalscorer               I Most Assists                               I Top AvRating                        I Notes                                                                                  

2018/19 I Liga II     I 5th  I Third Round                          I N/A                                    I N/A                                  I Otto Csegoldi (14)           I Sebastian Velcota (9)                I Octavian Vasile (7.23)         I Runner Up manager of the Season

2019/20 I Liga II     I 1st  I Quarter Final                         I N/A                                    I N/A                                  I Robert Barbau 20d (22) I Barna Antal (12)                         I Rober Barbu (7.29)             I Champions, Manager of the Season

2020/21 I Liga I      I 1st  I Winners                                  I N/A                                    I N/A                                  I Robert Barbau 20d (19) I Ferenc Olah (17)                        I Ferenc Olah (7.43)              I Champions, Manager of the Season,

Next Season - Get as far a possible into Europe and sell whoever wants to leave for as much as possible to sort out the finances. With the players i think i will lose finishing in the top 6 will be the target

After reading a lot in this (and last year topics) and other youth challenges, i decided to start my last save with this challenge activated. played youth only with Racing Mechelen (two seasons, Bari (one season) and Sedan but always with some kind of database extension. Now i'll use the rules (one season on holiday).

Posting about my season(s) will keep me motivated to continue till FM20 .

One question : is https://imgur.com/upload a good way to upload the pictures ? how can i do it with a 'click to enlarge' option ?

AFK Csikszereda - Season 2022/2023

Champions LeagueWith the bigger clubs circling around our top players i tried my best holding on to them through out the qualifying stages to give us our best chance of progressing. First up we went up against Levski Sofia champions of Bulgaria winning both games 2-1 we moved on to Swiss side Young Boys. 3-0 aggregate score we were within touching distance of the group stages. We met MSK Zilina of Slovakia in the third qualifying stage, 3-0 home win followed up with a 2-1 win away from home we were in the playoffs against heavy favorites Celtic.

First Leg - Away at Celtic park we played the first leg hoping to snatch a draw and hopefully an away goal we took an early lead. Celtic then equalized just before the half hour. Then just before half time they took the lead. Second half we were under the pump and Celtic should have scored a few more. With 5 minutes to go i changed up the tactic to sit deep and play on the counter. with 5 mins to go Barna Antal was played in over the top and we equalized 2-2. Celtic had a corner as the last highlight which to my amazement they didn't score then out of nowhere Velcota broke away and scored we had beaten the Scottish champions in there own back garden.

Second LegAt home we just needed a result i started as we finished the first leg defending compact and playing on the break. We actually dominated the game and should have won but was very happy with the 0-0 and we had made the group stages!

Romanian Super Cup Winners 4-1 against Steaua Bucuresti

Group StagesA very tough group for our first foray into Champions Leagues Juventus, Sporting and Lyon 7-0 Welcome by Lyon wasnt the greatest start, We changed the tactic to make us alittle less open and got a couple of home draws against Sporting and Juventus but was outclassed in every way.

League/League Championship The Pre season predictions had us as reigning champions to finish 9th with odds of 90-1 to retain the title. With the champions league we struggled to start well as beyond the first team we didn't really have much depth other than youngsters so we suffered when concentrating on trying to get as far as possible in Europe. As soon as we had qualified for the Group stages we lost top goalscorer Robert Barbu 20d to Porto for a record 5 Mil and also lost our best defender Nicola Trofin 20b to Inter 4.5 Mil in January as they luckily didn't agree terms in time before the window closed. Despite the interest from other clubs in the same league we managed to tie down goalkeeper Alin Cojocaru center back Mark Toth and full back Martin Sitku to long term contracts. Going into the Winter break we were 6th 5 points off top. After the break with no Europe we pushed on finishing the regular season 3rd 1 point off the top 2 but 3 points between us and 6th the league was so tight it could have gone anywhere. Going into the League Championship stage we played very well winning 5 drawing 3 and only losing 1. This took us to the last game of the season one point above CS Craiova who of course were second. The game was tough and we were somewhat fortunate as they dominated we took the lead early in the second half and were holding on until they went down to 10 we scored from the resulting free kick and held on th win 2-0 and retain our title.

CupProgressed to the quarter final where we lost on penalty's to CFR Cluj

Youth Intake"Golden Generation"

Winger - Zsolt Juhasz 23a

Winger - Daniel Reczulski 23b

Mezzala - Krisztian Balint 23c

Winger - Costel Berkeczi 23d

Striker - Ovidiu Ungurianu 23e

Squad With the loss of our goalscorer and top defender a few of the young lads had to step up. Sergiu Scurtu 21e did OK but needs to improve in the goal scoring department if hes going to be our lone striker and Alexandru David 21e also did OK replacing Trofin at center back The seasons Key players.

Martin Sitku - Fans player and young player of the season has moved from wing back to centre back and is improving so much.

Marius Corbu - Top goalscorer this season playing as an inside forward scoring 12

Mark Toth - Record appearance maker for the club now. New contract signed 

Alin Cojocaru - New contract signed by far the best keeper at the club

Tactics - U19s - Facilities - Fixture 1/ Fixture 2Transfers - Finances - Season Awards - Overall 11 - Season Review - Confidence - Commercial - Manager of the year - Liga I team of the season - Stadium Upgrade - Youth/Training Upgrade - Romanian HOF - Recruitment upgrade - Junior Coaching Upgrade

Season  I Division I Pos I Cup                                          I Champions League        I Europa League              I Top Goalscorer                    I Most Assists                               I Top AvRating                        I Notes                                                                                  

2019/20 I Liga II     I 5th  I Third Round                          I N/A                                    I N/A                                  I Otto Csegoldi (14)              I Sebastian Velcota (9)                I Octavian Vasile (7.23)         I Runner Up manager of the Season

2020/21 I Liga II     I 1st  I Quarter Final                         I N/A                                    I N/A                                  I Robert Barbau 20d (22)    I Barna Antal (12)                         I Rober Barbu (7.29)             I Champions, Manager of the Season

2021/22 I Liga I      I 1st  I Winners                                  I N/A                                    I N/A                                  I Robert Barbau 20d (19)    I Ferenc Olah (17)                        I Ferenc Olah (7.43)              I Champions, Manager of the Season, Cup Winners

2022/23 I Liga I     I 1st   I Quarter Final                         I Group Stages                   I N/A                                  I Marius Corbu (12)             I Martin Sitku (9)                          I Martin Sitku (7.40)              I Champions, Manager of the Season, Romanian Super Cup Winners

So you won the first season in the romanian prem league with no transfers and no save scamming provided by youth only which hasn't even developed fully yet AND immediatly reach group stage of the champions league?
Not with me son.

I don't think I've ever saw anyone win the 1st Division in any nation at the first go in this challenge. That's some impressive achievement @IainWhite. Especially so early in the career when you have to rely so much on what's already at the club. Having played numerous careers over the years in Romania (my native country) it always took me at least 3-4 years after promotion (and with transfer too) to challenge for the title. Congrats again.

P.S. Your links don't seem to be working for me.

PÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃécsi Mecsek Futball Club

Pécsi Mecsek Futball Club - Season 2033/34

League table

Once again we were the most consistent team in the league, though a lot of games were decided in our favour only on the last minutes.

Magyar Cup

Our second double! We also broke the club record by scoring 12 against our local rivals :D 

Champions League

Unfortunately, after that heavy loss in Istanbul we lost all chances to reach top two, and the final game against Milan actually had no meaning other than securing 3rd place.

Europa League

svRExfN.png

We lost both our previous games against Ajax, but that was 5 years ago and we are much stronger now. Though I didn't expect that score when they were 1-0 ahead at half-time!

aC3mawj.png

Unlucky to get Arsenal so early. Probably we even could make a comeback after a loss at home, but Tamas Varga went mad and got two yellow cards within a minute. Meanwhile Vidi had a better European season, reaching quarter-final and helping us to keep Hungary on 8th place in UEFA rankings.

Youth intake

Tajti 34a | Konya 34b | Marsai 34c | Bohner 34d

Striker, centre-back and attacking midfielder. Not that we needed more players on these positions, but still good to see potentially starting players.

Squad stats

This season was the final one for Mate Somogyi, the goalkeeper who was our number one from the start, and luckily we got Berki who was ready to replace him. 

Transfers

Youth League

The fifth try finally was lucky!

Internationals

Hungary qualified for the World Cup (thanks to its expansion) but lost both of their group games 0-1 against Mexico and Ghana. Hoos, Madarasz and Berki (who is still only 17!) were starters.

BVXg5Gh.png

logo.jpg.107988b2548c92eda41362b85438453c.jpg

IFK Eskilstuna – Season 20

Season 20 – 2038 – Swedish Premier Division

League/cup: Absolutely dominant in the league, much more so than last year. We were unbeaten until the last game of the season and ended up with 2 defeats and 1 loss from 30. A reasonably routine cup win made it a double.

Europe 2037-38: We got Porto in the 1stKO round. They are a tough CL team these days (as are Benfica), but we edged through on away goals thanks to a narrow and nervy 1-0 home win in the second leg. A close quarter final tie against Dortmund was also decided on away goals, but this time in their favour. Dortmund went on to win the CL, so I can’t be too unhappy about that.

Europe 2038-39 (fixtures): A tough group draw again, as we got Benfica and Atletico Madrid, as well as Club Brugge. After the first few games, we beat Brugge away but could only draw at home with Atletico and Benfica, so I wasn’t too optimistic about our chances. But a great – albeit somewhat undeserved – 2-1 win away to Benfica and a more than deserved draw at Atletico saw us go through as group winners, although we didn’t get the easiest draw in the KO round, being up against Barcelona.

Best players: Fredrik Roos 33a (DRC) and Robin Utsten 34a (MR) wanted to leave but have now both signed new contracts. Youngsters Abdi Deng 35d (MRC/AMC) and Anton Eriksson 36d (MRL) have now become key players for us.

Youth watch: Because of our dominance in the league I gave quite a few youngsters some game time, with Niclas Jönsson 36c (M/AMLC) and Victor Sundström 36a (MC) impressing the most. 

Youth intake: not too exciting, but Jens Jönsson 38a (AMRL) is an interesting option on the wings, and Daniel Gustafsson 38b (DMC) will be retrained as center back to provide much needed cover in that position now that Forsbald is getting old.

TransfersHenrik Gustafsson 24a (AMLC/ST) leaves us on a free, after being a first choice striker for a good 12 years, with 174 goals in 335 league apps; a true legend.

Facilities: maxed out training and youth facilities, and moved to a new stadium

2036   | Premier       |  1   | winner  |     QF      |     n/a     |    Bäckström 32b (23)   |   Utsten 34a (10)      |     Petterson 30a (7.5)   |
2037   | Premier       |  1   | winner  |     QF      |     n/a     |    Karlsson 36b (21)    |   Utsten 34a (14)      |     Karlsson 36b (7.3)    |
2038   | Premier       |  1   | ongoing |   ongoing   |     n/a     |    Bäckström 32b (25)   |   Utsten 34a (10)      |     Sjöberg 27a (7.6)     |
2037   |   £47.4m  |  Exceptional  |  Extensive        |  Superb        |  Superb         |  11700
2038   |   £75.9m  |  Exceptional  |  Extensive        |  State of art  |  State of art   |  17755

n7qbea2zkkpj.png

Bucaspor - 2021/22

Team Transfers

Transfers: no incoming ofcourse, but some important outgoing moves. We lost our two right backs (including the captain) and our top performing left back due to retirement. They really did leave a gap I was afraid I couldn't fill up, but the new prospects of last intake replaced them quite easily although being over 20 years younger... :D Furthermore, we released some less important players to create as much chances as we can for our youngsters. We did however also lose one of our center backs to Super Lig club Yeni Malatyaspor, Akpinar absolutely wanted to leave after he heard they were interested in him. Not that smart of him, considering he didn't play a single game for them...  

Lig 1: My prayers have been heard. Last season's main complaint, the lack of a cold-blooded finisher, was solved this year.  Akyıldız stepped up his game and finally proved to be the striker our team needed, scoring 15 goals overall and leading our club to glory. As we finished 9th last season, I hoped we could improve a little and maybe reach the PO spots but we did even better finishing first! We had a very solid season, no bad row of games as we had twice last year. I'm very excited to play in the Super Lig and challenge the big teams!

Key players

Same top performers as last year, namely my midfielders Işıklı, FındıkciÖzlu and the goalie Ataçocuğu. However he plays great for the club, I should probably start Fındıkci less in the Super Lig. His physical stats are just way too bad to compete against teams as Galatasaray or Fenerbache... He's one of my personal favourites and especially since he performs this good, replacing him isn't easy. Maybe I should tho, Bayraktar is one of our talents in midfield and will most likely be better in a few years. 

Some others also improved their game and were rock-solid this season. Previously mentioned Akyıldız, but also our top earner and overall best player Koçal were more important than ever before. They actually performed how I always expected them to be, they have to be the carriers of our team and behaved like that this season.

Youth intake

No great intake with Bilal Albayrak being the only really talented player of the bunch. Tagged some others to provide depth, but will be playing in the -19.

1w9zdswnksfc.png

Am I the only one having difficulty accessing fmshots.com?

I keep getting this error when trying to go to the page:

Fatal error [400]: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory
Triggered in /lib/G/classes/class.db.php at line 99

Stack trace:
#0 /lib/G/classes/class.db.php(110): G\DB->__construct()
#1 /app/loader.php(65): G\DB::getInstance()
#2 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')

Edited by andershs