---
Finances:
season start +0,2M
season end -0,4M
---
Tactic: 4-4-1-1
---
League:
Rules - at least 4 under 23yo players in match squad (11+7), player under 17yo not allowed

predicted 16th [odds 151.00]
position 4th - [Table]
Still very old squad. No youth players yet.
One point behind play-off spot, we lost last match 1-3 with shots 29-14.
Again we lost promotion after very bad end of season.
---
Cup:
Lost 1st round H with Bayer 04 [1-2] after added time.
---
Intake:
Poor intake, two best potential is not needed goalie and poor defender.
[intake] - [Mario Dietl] - [Henning Baumgarten]
---
Stats:
Top goalscorer: Darryl Geurts (M L)  - 17 goals
Most assists: Tobias Hasse (M R) - 10 assists
Highest average rating: Nicolai Lorenzoni (D L) - 7.34
Most POM: Nicolai Lorenzoni (D L) - 4
Best Youth: no youth players

Season

League

Pos

Cup

Int.Cup

Top scorer

Top assists

Highest avg. rat.

TF

YF

JC

YR

Notes

2019/20

3.rd

3rd

-

-

A.Shala [15]

R.Gladrow [7]

M.Kaffenberger [7.33]

Average

Average

Average

Average

lost promotion in play-offs

2020/21

3.rd

4th

1st r.

-

D.Geurts [17]

T.Hasse [10]

N.Lorenzoni [7.34]

Average

Average

Average

Average

1 pt behind play-off

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sporting Clube de Pombal - 2027-28 - Liga II Ledman

ul8wccV.gif

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

Went into the season with the aim of dialing things back and consolidating - wanted to fix the injury and card problems we had last year, and hopefully put up a bit more of a solid defense.

Early on we went on a run of draws where we just couldn't manage a win, but some more changes and an eventual 4-4-1-1 formation worked and we went on a run where we won without letting in a goal for 7 straight games, rising as high as 3rd in the league. This was followed by a quick drop back down to earth as we then failed to win for 7 games. Eventually things evened out and we put together what was overall a very solid second season at this level, finishing in the top half, and certainly a lot closer to the promotion than relegation spots.

We even went on our first proper cup run, beating a couple of top league teams along the way.

In their 4th years in the team (24a) Rodrigo(24b) Alexandre Capela and (24d) Nuno Leite have all really kicked on and become our key players. Had to fight off the clubs coming in for them, at one point Capela was sold by the board but I grovelled for them to reconsider and shockingly they did. Selling players wouldn't do anything for us since our finances are garbage and we require regular cash injections just to stay afloat. The good thing is we snuck into the top half so my promises to get them to sign contracts are complete a year early.

The youth intake was a good one, with midfielder (28a) Marco Vieira and right back (28b) Cláudio Mestre both already well developed.

I can't really complain too much with how things are progressing, but if there was a gripe it's getting the whole team performing at once. This year it was the AMC/ST combo: although they topped the assists and goals respectively they were very hit and miss with many poor games. It's hard to say how I can fix that without causing a knock on elsewhere: the wide players really played better this year so it may just be that you can have one or the other.

Next year is another development year, I don't think we're ready to make a serious run at promotion until we can develop a couple more players to the level of our best three.

Season  | Div | League | Cup | L Cup | Goals             | Assists           | Rating              | Notes
--------|-----|--------|-----|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-20 | 3rd | 10th   | 1st |       |  9 Martini        |  9 Fonseca        | 7.02 Martini        | 7 points clear
2020-21 | 3rd |  2nd   | 3rd |       | 24 Fonseca        |  8 Dedé           | 7.21 Fonseca        | Playoff Semi-Finals
2021-22 | 3rd |  2nd   | 2nd |       | 21 Guerreiro      | 14 (20b) Carriço  | 7.31 Guerreiro      | Playoff Quarter-Finals
2022-23 | 3rd |  6th   | 2nd |       | 18 Guerreiro      | 11 Dedé           | 7.00 Guerreiro      | Mid-season form slump
2023-24 | 3rd |  4th   | 2nd |       |  6 (22a) Faustino |  5 Guerreiro      | 6.99 (21a) Teixeira | Tactic changed to 4-5-1, can't score
2024-25 | 3rd |  3rd   | 3rd |       | 19 (22b) Borges   | 10 (24b) Capela   | 7.42 (21a) Teixeira | Choked away playoffs
2025-26 | 3rd |  2nd   | 3rd |       | 18 (21a) Teixeira | 10 (20g) Fonseca  | 7.36 (21b) Carvalho | Champions!
2026-27 | 2nd | 13th   | 3rd | 1st   | 13 (22b) Borges   |  9 (21a) Teixeira | 7.04 (21a) Teixeira | Survived with 3 games in hand
2027-28 | 2nd |  8th   | 5th | 2nd   | 13 (26a) Carvalho | 10 (22b) Borges   | 7.29 (24d) Leite    | Top half

image.png.bd9dbdf2810c7bc4798f3312fd069399.png
FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt
Season 2021/2022

Erfurt news:
- Manager contract extended to the 30.06.2023 [manager]
- Did National B and A courses.
---
Transfers:
Few oldest players out. [Transfers]
---
Finances:
season start -0,4M
season end -1,2M
---
Tactic: 4-4-1-1 [tactic]
---
League:
Rules - at least 4 under 23yo players in match squad (11+7), player under 17yo not allowed

predicted 14th [odds 36.00]
position 1st - [Table]
Still very old squad, but this year joined 6 young players who were 15-16 when i took control of the team.
Those new guys made the big difference and after very close fight we managed to win a league and promotion.
---
Cup:
1st round - won H[3-1] Fortuna Düsseldorf (2.Bundesliga) in added time
2nd round - lost H[0-1] with RB Lepizig (Bundesliga)
---
Intake:
Rather mediocre players.
[intake] - [Nicolas Wollitz] - [Vincent Berbig] - [Olaf Ahlborn]
---
Stats:
Top goalscorer: Julian Lewejohann (F C)  - 20 goals
Most assists: Darryl Geurts (M L) - 10 assists
Highest average rating: Rico Gladrow (AM C) - 7.43
Most POM: Rico Gladrow (AM C) - 7
Best Youth: Bright Mensah (M C) - 18yo - 3rd rating 7.38 in 24 matches 5 goals 6 assists 2 POM's

Season

League

Pos

Cup

Int.Cup

Top scorer

Top assists

Highest avg. rat.

TF

YF

JC

YR

Notes

2019/20

3.rd

3rd

-

-

A.Shala [15]

R.Gladrow [7]

M.Kaffenberger [7.33]

Average

Average

Average

Average

2020/21

3.rd

4th

1st r.

-

D.Geurts [17]

T.Hasse [10]

N.Lorenzoni [7.34]

Average

Average

Average

Average

1 pt behind play-off

2021/22

3.rd

1st

2nd r.

-

J.Lewejohann [20]

D.Geurts [10]

R.Gladrow [7.43]

Average

Average

Average

Average

promotion!

Kettering%20Town_zps1esi78fp.gif

Kettering Town 2028/29

League Table   Overall Best XI

Despite the board forcing the sales of three key players, we managed to hang on to a promotion spot, against the odds and secure promotion to League One. Our focus on being tight at the back meant we only conceded 38 goals in the league. This was mainly down to Darren Jee 27a a hugely talented 17 year old who we might struggle to hold onto for much longer, Adrian Bradbury 24b a dependable CB and Alex Jones 23d who did a great job centrally or filling in for either full backs. Danny Tunnicliffe has done a great job replacing Paul White, and the League team of the year shows just how impressive we were at the back. We don't seem to have much success in the cups, mainly due to having to rest players for important league games etc.

Youth Intake - Not the best we've had but could be worse, was hoping for a decent striker after seeing our two biggest prospects leave but Stephen Martin AMR and Caswain Burgin AM/CM look good additions. Burgins stats in particular look fairly decent across the board.

This is f..ing stupid. My 2 best players are on youth contracts and they won't sign a contract with me.  They both hold me in the highest regard as a coach, but still won't sign a contract,,, this is stupid. how do i get around this message from them . my client isnt currently interested in entering contract negotiations with your club he doesn't believe that our squad is strong enough to play at a level matching his own ambitions.   ????????

57 minutes ago, Football-Rick said:

This is f..ing stupid. My 2 best players are on youth contracts and they won't sign a contract with me.  They both hold me in the highest regard as a coach, but still won't sign a contract,,, this is stupid. how do i get around this message from them . my client isnt currently interested in entering contract negotiations with your club he doesn't believe that our squad is strong enough to play at a level matching his own ambitions.   ????????

They have to high potential and wants to leave for a bigger club. The only thing you can hope for is for them to change their opinion try to sign when on a winning streak or likewise. Otherwise it will be like this until your club got high enough reputation to keep the big talents

2019/2020 Season review

Stalybridge Celtic

240px-StalybridgeCeltic.png

Competitions:

Spoiler

Lost in the first round of the FA cup vs Newport county, unfortunate result. 

Won the FA Trophy following a heroic perofrmance in the final to come back from behind and win. Chuffed to bits with this win. 

Placed 3rd in the league, most goals scored with 101, conceded the 7th least with 59. Secured PROMOTION via the playoffs.

Click for a video on my youth intake and the first round of the playoffs

On 25/12/2018 at 21:25, tomay said:

image.jpeg.c92b61a7aeed860c3624667dc0a568d9.jpeg
FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt

Second try. This time 3. Fußball-Liga.
Erfurt was relegated two seasons ago, and this is their returning season after one year in 4th division.
[club info]

Season 2019/2020

Erfurt news:
- Manager contract extended to the 30.06.2021
- Did National C License course. [manager]
---
Transfers:
Nothing. [Transfers]
---
Finances:
season start +1,3M
season end -0,4M
---
Tactic: played 4-4-1-1
---
League:
Rules - at least 4 under 23yo players in match squad (11+7), player under 17yo not allowed.
We had very old squad and only 2 under 23, it was 3rd GK and 3rd DR, had to sacrifice two substitution slots every match.
We also have 5 very promising 15-16yo players.

predicted 17th [odds 96.00]
position 3rd - [Table]
League went well, Erfurt was relegated two seasons ago, and that was returning season after 1 year in 4th division.
Squad was very old so they probably managed to keep most of players from previous 3rd div season.
We lost promotion in last three matches were we were able to get only 1 point. Play offs also lost, but they were much better A[1-4] H[3-2].
---
Cup:
We didn't play.
---
Intake:
Poor intake, noone looks good.
[intake] - [Rouven Schmidt] - [Chris Seidel]
---
Stats:
Top goalscorer: Andis Shala (S C)  - 15 goals
Most assists: Rico Gladrow (AM C) - 7 assists
Highest average rating: Marcel Kaffenberger (M C) - 7.33
Most POM: Francis Adomah (D C) - 5
Best Youth: no youth players, youngest player 23yo.

Season

League

Pos

Cup

Int.Cup

Top scorer

Top assists

Highest avg. rat.

TF

YF

JC

YR

Notes

2019/20

3.rd

3rd

-

-

A.Shala [15]

R.Gladrow [7]

M.Kaffenberger [7.33]

Average

Average

Average

Average

I had a brilliant save with this team a number of years ago, maybe FM12, I still have a soft spot for them and had probably my best ever regen in a save.

Good luck mate, COYRW!

13 hours ago, Football-Rick said:

12 hours ago, Football-Rick said:

they are on youth contracts.. I am offering them more money wtf

This the main challenge here. Keeping good youth players when they are destined for better clubs. I've had a couple of them leave myself and it's a pain when it happens, but life goes on. This challenge is not a short one either, so finishing this within 20 seasons is pretty much impossible.

A couple of years ago, I played in Iceland and had won the domestic league several times and upgraded a lot of things. My reputation were about double the other teams in the league due to our decent runs in Europe, but still my youth players would not sign long contracts and rather went to other slightly better leagues for free. Annoying, but it happens. The only thing you can do is sign players on long term contracts as early as possible if they have good potential. The clause "contract extention by club" or whatever it's called is great to add on up to 3 more years. I've signed brilliant talents on 8 year deals. Of course they are pissed if you won't let them go, but at least you get money for them, and sell-on clauses of course.

Well Hugo Martins 2c has been sold by the board to a Premier club after keeping about 50 clubs at bay, it isn't a bad deal tbh and I think he will develop much more in a professional environment. The sad thing is he was arguably our best player, he had started to get call up's for the national U19's, so it's hopefull he could be our best product and net us some money in the future. We wish him the best, as he didn't kick up to much fuss about moving and seems like a talent.

I was able to get another youth recruitment upgrade, nothing else is available, but hopefully it helps us going forward.

Edited by chocolatecoatedballs

FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt
Season 2022/2023

Erfurt news:
- Manager contract extended to the 30.06.2025
- Junior Coaching budget increased - twice
- Youth Recruitment networking budget upgraded - twice
- started Youth Facilities upgrade - ends 9.12.2023
- started Training Facilities upgrade - ends 23.9.2023
---
Transfers:
In january transfer window we lost our best striker Julian Lewejohann (49 apps & 23 gls) due to activating his minimal release clause of 775k. Couldn't sign contract without clause.
[Transfers]
---
Finances:
reward of 8,66M for 15th position saved our budget.
season start -0,3M
season end +3,3M
---
---
League:
predicted 18th [odds 951.00]
position 15th - [Table]
Despite the transfer of our best striker and tons of injuries - every game at least 3 players on injury list, we managed to survive in 2. Fußball-Liga on 15th position.
---
Cup:
1st round - lost H[1-2] SV Darmstadt 98 (2.Bundesliga)
---
Intake:
Nothing special.
[intake] - [Kristian Trinks] - [Jan Fitzner]
---
Stats:
Top goalscorer: Rico Gladrow (AM C)  - 15 goals
Most assists: Ronald Stapelfeld (M R) - 8 assists
Highest average rating: Lukás Novy (D R) - 7.20
Most POM: Rico Gladrow (AM C) - 4
Best Youth: Ronald Stapelfeld (M R) - 19yo - 5th rating 7.01 in 24 matches 1 goal 8 assists 2 POM's

Season

League

Pos

Cup

Int.Cup

Top scorer

Top assists

Highest avg. rat.

TF

YF

JC

YR

Notes

2019/20

3.rd

3rd

-

-

A.Shala [15]

R.Gladrow [7]

M.Kaffenberger [7.33]

Average

Average

Average

Average

2020/21

3.rd

4th

1st r.

-

D.Geurts [17]

T.Hasse [10]

N.Lorenzoni [7.34]

Average

Average

Average

Average

1 pt behind play-off

2021/22

3.rd

1st

2nd r.

-

J.Lewejohann [20]

D.Geurts [10]

R.Gladrow [7.43]

Average

Average

Average

Average

promotion!

2022/23

2.nd

15th

1st r.

-

R.Gladrow [15]

R.Stapelfeld [8]

L.Novy [7.20]

Average

Average

Good

Established

survived

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2039 & Youth Intake

image.thumb.png.a53aef87c4d5bdfc8d254b7f6f0e4e04.png

Table | Transfers | Finances | Facilities

21st season and our first ever in the top tier of swedish football. Sweden has done great under these seasons and are ranked as the 6th best league in the world! this will make it really hard for us to establish ourselves. If someone said before the season that we would end up on relegation playoff i would probably have taken it and as this is what happend i am very happy with the guys. And since we got alot of experience in this relegations we saw off Helsingborg pretty easy winning the first game 3-1 we could just secure our own home game and bought a ticket for top tier for the next season as well. Our biggest trouble is the goalscoring as we have hard finding the net lacking good strikers got alot of youngsters that will become good but need time.

Youth intake i forgot to take picture but it was okay some talents but no one making it straight to first team.

Finances wise we are going downhill still but nos as fast we got alot more income but turning pro also comes with alot of expenses.

Facilities wise we did nothing since the money problem

Top Scorer: (08-E) Anton Ahrn 8 goals 30(0) games

Most Assists: (14-H) Petter Hellström 6 assists 20(0) games

Best Average: (16-A) Emil Olofsson 7.1 avg 28(0) games

Best Prospect: (19-A) Linus Hjalmarsson 6.69 avg  5 goals 6 assists 19(2) games

fc0fce48e56e53d04637d8448930e60d.png

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2040 & Youth Intake

Table | Transfers | Finances | Facilities | Youth Intake

22nd season and i would have been glad with another survival season but the guys showed such a great side this year scoring alot more goals overall and conceding less we showed ourselves to not be pushed aside by the better teams. 11th and 33 points is a great season 10 more points then our first season and we just get better for every year. something to build on and might be getting stable earlier than i thought!

Youth intake has alot of potential and one guy standing out in Johan Westerlund which is an great talent and the striker talent we need in coming years!

Finances wise we are going plus a bit around 170k plus which is nice for us the prediction is still going downhill so we will see.

Top Scorer: (08-E) Anton Ahrn 12 goals 28(1) games

Most Assists: (10-C) Fassika Hussein 6 assists 28(0) games

Best Average: (16-A) Emil Olofsson 6.90 avg 25(0) games

Best Prospect: (22-A) Johan Westerlund 5.7 avg  0 goals 0 assists 1(0) games

af867c364cd314baf196ec790514a8cb.png

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Season Review 2041 & Youth Intake

Table | Transfers | Finances | Facilities

23rd season and i were hoping for even more development than last year and we actually got that! a 9th place is incredible and getting 39 points is great only 7 points of an europe spot which feels unreal for me. Anton Ahrn got over 200 goals for the club now which is just amazing he is getting old and we need someone else to take his spot as top scorer soon. And also gotta give a shout out to Emil Olofsson best avg for the last 4 years and he is only 23 years old! Johan Westerlund actually won the rookie of the years award which shows our progress in youth talents.

Youth intake i forgot to take a picture but we got another good striker talent which might getting some playing time next year.

Finances wise we went little bit plus now "only" minus 210k but projection still minus but getting better and better.

Top Scorer: (08-E) Anton Ahrn 11 goals 21(1) games

Most Assists: (22-A) Johan Westerlund 6 assists 24(3) games

Best Average: (16-A) Emil Olofsson 7.21 avg 28(0) games

Best Prospect: (22-A) Johan Westerlund 6.82 avg  7 goals 6 assists 24(3) games

949b0bc7c758ee28a395e16d0c9879a9.png

Edited by Novafluff

Sporting Clube de Pombal - 2028-29 - Liga II Ledman

ul8wccV.gif

A landmark season as our squad is purely tagged youth players now. Went attacking again because I can't resist tinkering and it worked well out of the gate. Hit a snag mid season with our run in both cups causing a bit of fixture congestion, which took away from our time spent on match prep in training which I believe is a key factor to our performance.

When the schedule cleared in the new year we put together a great run of results, moving all the way to the top of the table with two games to go. Gave up a goal in the last ten minutes of our second last game to let a win slip, and went into the last game knowing a draw would give us the title while a loss left us vulnerable due to our head to head results against Leiria. We got the first goal, gave up two from corners, equalized again, managed to hit the woodwork twice in the one passage of play to miss the go ahead goal, then gave up a third goal from a corner to lose in devastating fashion. Needless to say Leiria won and we had blown promotion.

Can't do anything but try to do it all over again next year. Have to rid the ups and downs of the attacking approach - we broke the record for most goals in a season, and had five players reach double figures. (24b) Alexandre Capela was an absolute star, with 12 goals and 16 assists in 30 starts for an average rating of 7.70. His late season injury probably cost us promotion. Had to give him pay rises twice to keep him but he's worth every cent. (24d) Nuno Leite only remains at the club because I begged the board to change their mind on selling him. Keeping both of them is going to be the toughest part of failing to get promotion.

The youth intake was pretty solid, 5 star potential represents a top player now, so can't complain about getting 3. The best is right winger (29a) João Silva, but since we're stacked at right wing I'll train him as a striker. The under 19s are killing it, averaging around 4 goals a game, so the future looks good!

Season  | Div | League | Cup | L Cup | Goals             | Assists           | Rating              | Notes
--------|-----|--------|-----|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-20 | 3rd | 10th   | 1st |       |  9 Martini        |  9 Fonseca        | 7.02 Martini        | 7 points clear
2020-21 | 3rd |  2nd   | 3rd |       | 24 Fonseca        |  8 Dedé           | 7.21 Fonseca        | Playoff Semi-Finals
2021-22 | 3rd |  2nd   | 2nd |       | 21 Guerreiro      | 14 (20b) Carriço  | 7.31 Guerreiro      | Playoff Quarter-Finals
2022-23 | 3rd |  6th   | 2nd |       | 18 Guerreiro      | 11 Dedé           | 7.00 Guerreiro      | Mid-season form slump
2023-24 | 3rd |  4th   | 2nd |       |  6 (22a) Faustino |  5 Guerreiro      | 6.99 (21a) Teixeira | Tactic changed to 4-5-1, can't score
2024-25 | 3rd |  3rd   | 3rd |       | 19 (22b) Borges   | 10 (24b) Capela   | 7.42 (21a) Teixeira | Choked away playoffs
2025-26 | 3rd |  2nd   | 3rd |       | 18 (21a) Teixeira | 10 (20g) Fonseca  | 7.36 (21b) Carvalho | Champions!
2026-27 | 2nd | 13th   | 3rd | 1st   | 13 (22b) Borges   |  9 (21a) Teixeira | 7.04 (21a) Teixeira | Survived with 3 games in hand
2027-28 | 2nd |  8th   | 5th | 2nd   | 13 (26a) Carvalho | 10 (22b) Borges   | 7.29 (24d) Leite    | Top half
2028-29 | 2nd |  3rd   | 5th | 2nd G | 20 (26a) Carvalho | 16 (24b) Capela   | 7.70 (24b) Capela   | Lost league in last game

Il y a 1 heure, OneManSnipez a dit :

How do you guys managing in england improve facilities? I have been stuck in the vanarama south for 3 seasons now and cant gather up any funds to improve facilities. Do i just have to get lucky with regens?

You need money. For that, you need senior affiliate to have friendly's without fees at home, focus FA cup and hope to be lucky with the draws (a home game against a team with a lot of fans will bring a lot of money if your stadium is big enough), control your expenses (renegociate player contracts at the start, hire only needed staff and renegociate your salary with the club).

When you have the worst facilities, the first updrade is 170k. I dont know how much it costs after that.

To be honest, i lost motivation with my save in VNLN as the board agreed twice to improve my youth recruitment and senior coaching, but the upgrades weren't done. I did a report in the bug section.

Hey OnemanSnipez can you send a screen shot of your financials. typically when upgrading facilities you need a positive balance to cover it. If they get approved, but by the end of the year the cost of the upgrade puts you in the red they often get denied at the end of the season.. So basically they agreed with you to do it, but the board did not want to inject more money or take a loan to pay for the  upgrade. 

Edited by Football-Rick
adding to post

logo.png

KSK Hasselt 2022-23

Screenshots

Season    League                   Position    Belgian Cup      Achievements/Notes                            Top Scorer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019/20   First Amateur Division   11th        5th round        Stayed up                                     Sam              (12) 
2020/21   First Amateur Division   11th        5th round        Stayed up again                               Djonhambo        (17)
2021/22   First Amateur Division   11th        4th round        Three seasons running in the same position    Sam              (16)
2022/23   First Amateur Division   7th         Qtr final        Progress in the league and a cup run          Sam / Pulcinelli (13)

KetteringTFC.png

Youth intake 2031

A decent youth intake with a couple of good players.

msDlwTu.png

The most talented one, is also a very exciting one because he is my son! Yes, for the first time and thousands of hours playing this game, I have a son! And a talented one as well!

tZr9MWU.png

Now, I wouldn't name my son Marius, but I guess my fictional wife have had the naming rights there. Anyway, here is the proof.

aX1916N.png

He is going to be a main stay in the team from day one!

After dodging bullets the previous two seasons when I was able to beg the board to reconsider sales this time I didn't get the option and my star player on the right wing (24b) Alexandre Capela is sold. Was in magnificent form too, just scored his first hat trick and averaging 8.12 so far this season. :(

Hopefully this doesn't stop my promotion charge - I have a couple of other good players who play the position who will need to step up.

Edit: And during the mid season transfer window the other one goes, (24d) Nuno Leite sold too.

Edited by Shakes

@OneManSnipez @SpS_Zen Same thing has happend to me a couple of times. I think its just because finance projection has changed since you asked for the upgrade. When it happend to me it made sense.

@tomay how is it playing in Germany ? 

I have been busy the last couple of weeks but will be back at it today.

Have to stay home with my dogs tonight so will celebrate new years the best way possible. With FM and some beers :) 

TcE TV if anyone wanna join me

FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt
Season 2023/2024

Erfurt news:
- Manager contract to the 30.06.2025 [manager]
- Junior Coaching budget increased
- Youth Recruitment networking budget upgraded
- finished Continental License C course.
- started Continental License B course.
- finished Training Facilities upgrade - 23.9.2023
- finished Youth Facilities upgrade - 23.9.2023
- started Training Facilities next upgrade - ends 16.12.2024
- started Youth Facilities next upgrade - ends 16.12.2024
---
Transfers:
Nothing interesting.
[Transfers]
---
Finances:
Budget saved by 9M reward for 12th postition in the table.
season start +3,0M
season end +4,0M
---
---
League:
Rules - players under 17yo not allowed to play

predicted 18th [odds 1001.00]
position 12th - [Table]
We had safe postion  in the table whole time.
Our AMC (Rico Gladrow) which created lot of chances and score goals got injured for 5 months, backup one played bad. I have no real striker, solid midfield, decent defense, good goalie and one big star - right winger Ronald Stapelfeld - best rating, most goals, assists, POMs - without him we play badly.
---
Cup:
1st round - lost H[1-4] Bayer 04 (1.Bundesliga)
---
Intake:
One nice central defender and another right winger.
[intake] - [Michael Ebbers] - [Kevin Majewski]
---
Stats:
Top goalscorer: Ronald Stapelfeld (M R)  - 12 goals
Most assists: Ronald Stapelfeld (M R) - 6 assists
Highest average rating: Ronald Stapelfeld (M R) - 7.25
Most POM: Ronald Stapelfeld (M R) - 8
Best Youth: sadly no one in top 11

Season

League

Pos

Cup

Int.Cup

Top scorer

Top assists

Highest avg. rat.

TF

YF

JC

YR

Notes

2019/20

3.rd

3rd

-

-

A.Shala [15]

R.Gladrow [7]

M.Kaffenberger [7.33]

Average

Average

Average

Average

2020/21

3.rd

4th

1st r.

-

D.Geurts [17]

T.Hasse [10]

N.Lorenzoni [7.34]

Average

Average

Average

Average

1 pt behind play-off

2021/22

3.rd

1st

2nd r.

-

J.Lewejohann [20]

D.Geurts [10]

R.Gladrow [7.43]

Average

Average

Average

Average

promotion!

2022/23

2.nd

15th

1st r.

-

R.Gladrow [15]

R.Stapelfeld [8]

L.Novy [7.20]

Average

Average

Good

Established

survived

2023/24

2.nd

12th

1st r.

-

R.Stapelfeld [12]

R.Stapelfeld [6]

R.Stapelfeld [7.25]

Good

Good

Excellent

Well established

safe position

Edited by tomay
typos and formatting

XaW - Kettering Town - 2030/31

KetteringTFC.png

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

A great attempt gave us a playoff spot last year, and I were looking to build upon it this season. I also had some great youngsters who were just about ready to step up this season, so I were open to selling some of the established players this season. And before the start I did just that. We sold Robert O'Halloran 24a to MK Dons for £2.3M + some clauses and Martin Mahon 23c to Crystal Palace for £2.7M + clauses.  Both were main stays in the squad, but players I felt could be replaced by younger and more talented ones. We started the season pretty good, but had a drop in late September when we lost 3 in a row. We improved in November and even went unbeaten through December. Going into the new year we were part of the battle for the top of the league along Blackburn, Burnley, QPR and Bristol City, though Brighton, Sheffield Wednesday and Norwich were not far off either. A great run in February and March gave us a small lead going into the final parts. We finished quite poorly with 3 losses in the last 7, but we held on and won the Championship with a draw away to Portsmouth in the final game. Premier League here we come! This also gave me the great achievement:

apCB5mb.png

Oh, and I almost forgot. In December we sold another couple of important players. Kingsley Williams 23d were sold to Bristol City for £7.5M + clauses, Robbie Healy 23e were sold to Leeds for £4.8M + clauses and Victor Akinyemi 24b were sold to Schalke for £4.5M + clauses.

In the FA Cup we lost in the 3rd round to Brentford. In the League cup we lost away to Middlesbrough in the 1st round.

We had a decent youth intake, but I did get a son. And a decent one at that in Marius 31a. I've already given him his debut and he will continue to feature in the main squad as often as possible. I hope to nurture him into a great midfielder. The fun part is that his positions are the ones I actually played when I were active in real life. Though I didn't father a son in 2014 as far as I know, FM have gotten this alternative reality quite on point here. Almost eerie.

0LDts55.png

Edited by XaW

Sporting Clube de Pombal - 2029-30 - Liga II Ledman

ul8wccV.gif

Switched to a 4-4-2 and going with the philosophy that we don't care how many you score we can score more. This worked wonderfully from the start, early on we averaged 4 goals a game and had 14 wins and 2 draws to open the season and virtually assure ourselves of the title before the half way mark.

The board was determined to throw a wrench into my plans by selling our two best players, but it didn't matter as other players stepped right up to replace them. (27b) Sérgio Carriço in particular was a revelation, chipping in 21 assists to mean we didn't miss Capela at all. Scoring got a little harder as the season went on and teams parked the bus against us, but in the end we won the league with 6 games to spare, scoring 112 goals, the most I've ever had in a league season on any save! Last season's disappointment well and truly forgotten.

Hard to single out any one player as the key, but (24a) Rodrigo deserves a mention, just barely missing out on an average rating of 8 in the league. I'm a tiny bit disappointed in that given I've never had a player do it before, but that's the kind of nitpicky things I have to complain about when a season goes like this.

Even the youth intake turned out alright - doesn't look that good in the picture but as of now 5 players are rated 4.5 stars or better potential. The best prospect is clearly striker (30a) Sérgio Osório, but he's a fair way from being ready for game time now we'll be playing in the top league. Our under 19s  team is really performing, winning both the domestic competition and the UEFA youth league.

Next year is obviously going to be a whole lot tougher and I expect we'll get thumped by the big sides, but the number of points required to stay up in the last 10 years has never been higher than 29 in 34 games, and often mid 20s is enough. Winning 8 or 9 games against the other bottom feeders sounds like a realistically achievable goal.

2028-29 | 2nd |  3rd   | 5th | 2nd G | 20 (26a) Carvalho | 16 (24b) Capela   | 7.70 (24b) Capela   | Lost league in last game
2029-30 | 2nd |  1st   | 3rd | 4th G | 26 (26a) Carvalho | 21 (27b) Carriço  | 7.88 (24a) Rodrigo  | Champions!

1925137459_CesenaLogo.gif.260c6aa78ac5252df747d3660ea90e19.gif

Romagno Centro Cesena Season 2025 / 26

League Table            Transfer History

My best season so far but ended up like a repeat of my previous seasons in Serie B. Had a great chance of securing promotion in the last match of the season, but my boys couldnt get that last goal to win the match.

Played a very bad match in the promotion playoff semi final so have to wait atleast one more season to play with the big boys.

Feeling very good about my tactic at the moment and feeling comfortable I will keep my best players happy despite still getting alot of bids for them. 

Best players og the season

Luca Di Giacomo           Serie B Top Goalscorer

Edoardo Perrotta         Serie B Player of the Year

Alessandro Cesaroni   Serie B Young Player of the Year

Youth intake was again just decent but this time I got a future star in the mix. Juan Alberto ! Didnt need a GK, but I will try to get a good deal for my other GKs. Finances are ok for now but I will need to get some cash soon.

GL to you all and Happy new FM year :) 

FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt
Season 2024/2025

Erfurt news:
- Manager contract extended to the 30.06.2027
- started Continental License A course.
- Junior Coaching budget increased
- Youth Recruitment networking budget upgraded
- finished Training Facilities upgrade
- finished Youth Facilities upgrade
---
Transfers:
Nothing interesting. [Transfers]
---
Finances:
Budget saved by 9,42M reward for 14th postition in the table.
season start +3,5M
season end +6,0M
Next upgrade of facilities costs over 4M so i am planning to save some more money before i start to build them.
---
Tactic: 4-4-1-1
---
League:
Rules - players under 17yo not allowed to play.

predicted 18th - odds 1001.00
position 14th - [Table]
Battle for relegation won without any problems.
---
Cup:
1st r. - won A[4-0] Sprockovel (non-league)
2nd r. - lost H[0-4] Hertha BSC (Bundesliga)
---
Intake:
Good one, few future stars, best three:
[intake] - [Lukas Aicher] - [Sebastian Stephens] - [Michael Varnhagen]
---
Stats:
Top goalscorer: Sebastian Wentzel (F C)  - 12 goals
Most assists: Nicolas Wollitz (M R/F C) - 7 assists
Highest average rating: Ronald Stapelfeld (M R) - 7.19
Most POM: Ronald Stapelfeld (M R), Sebastian Wentzel (F C) - 3
Best Youth: Martin Birk (D L) - 24m 1g 2as 2pom

Season

League

Pos

Cup

Int.Cup

Top scorer

Top assists

Highest avg. rat.

TF

YF

JC

YR

Notes

2019/20

3.rd

3rd

-

-

A.Shala [15]

R.Gladrow [7]

M.Kaffenberger [7.33]

Average

Average

Average

Average

2020/21

3.rd

4th

1st r.

-

D.Geurts [17]

T.Hasse [10]

N.Lorenzoni [7.34]

Average

Average

Average

Average

1 pt behind play-off

2021/22

3.rd

1st

2nd r.

-

J.Lewejohann [20]

D.Geurts [10]

R.Gladrow [7.43]

Average

Average

Average

Average

promotion!

2022/23

2.nd

15th

1st r.

-

R.Gladrow [15]

R.Stapelfeld [8]

L.Novy [7.20]

Average

Average

Good

Established

survived

2023/24

2.nd

12th

1st r.

-

R.Stapelfeld [12]

R.Stapelfeld [6]

R.Stapelfeld [7.25]

Good

Good

Excellent

Well established

safe position

2024/25

2.nd

14th

2nd r.

-

S.Wentzel [12]

N.Wollitz [7]

R.Stapelfeld [7.19]

Great

Great

Exceptional

Extensive

fight for relegation

zW6KgEF.png

Season Review 2033

Veikkausliiga | Table | Suomen Cup | EuropeSquad | Transfers | Facilities | Finances | Best XI

Key Players: Robin Pelvas (10a)Ilpo Kärkkäinen (14a)Kim Laitinen (14c)Juska Tanska (11a)Olavi Tallqvist (13b)

The beginning of the season was tough since we seemingly forgot how to score goals. Eventually, we pulled it back together and finished in the EL places. Unfortunately, we crashed out of the EL one step before the group stages, so we don't get that cash influx this year and we can't upgrade anything. Next year, maybe we'll win the league, but it will be a struggle with our lack of depth. Hopefully we can return to the group stages for the money.

Season   League    Position   Suomen Cup        Europe    Training Facilities    Youth Facilities     Junior Coaching     Youth Recruitment    Achievements/Notes      Top Scorer           Most Assists                     Highest Avg Rating 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2019     Ykkonen     2nd      Group Stages       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic     Lost promotion playoff    Touré (13)           Ahonen (10)                      Remes (6.97)
2020     Ykkonen     8th      2nd Round          N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Jmaali (6)           Biga (5)                         Ahonen (6.88)
2021     Ykkonen     4th      Quarterfinal       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Al-Take (01b) (10)   Ahonen (7)                       Adili (01a) (7.05)
2022     Ykkonen     3rd      Group Stages       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Ahonen (10)          Jurvainen (02b) (11)             Jurvainen (02b) (7.10)
2023     Ykkonen     3rd      Quarterfinal       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Lähde (03a) (24)     Jurvainen (02b) (11)             Jurvainen (02b) (7.48)
2024     Ykkonen     2nd      Quarterfinal       N/A           Average                Poor               Average            Fairly Basic      Won promotion playoff    Lähde (03a) (25)     Martikainen (04b) (15)           Lähde (03a) (7.28)
2025  Veikkausliiga  11th     Quarterfinal       N/A           Adequate               Poor               Average            Fairly Basic      Won relegation playoff   Lähde (03a) (25)     Jurvainen (02b) (14)             Lähde (03a) (7.11)
2026  Veikkausliiga  5th      Quarterfinal       N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Lähde (03a) (25)     Jurvainen (02b) (21)             Jurvainen (02b) (7.20)
2027  Veikkausliiga  5th      2nd Round          N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic              N/A              Lähde (03a) (15)     Jurvainen (02b) (13)             Jurvainen (02b) (7.07)
2028  Veikkausliiga  3rd      Quarterfinal       N/A           Adequate               Basic              Average            Fairly Basic        Qualified for EL       Lähde (03a) (15)     Lähde (03a) (8)                  Lähde (03a) (6.98)
2029  Veikkausliiga  1st      Quarterfinal  EL BP 2Q Round     Adequate               Basic              Adequate           Fairly Basic  Champiomns/Qualified for UCL Lähde (03a) (18)     Hauhia (6)                       Lähde (03a) (6.96)
2030  Veikkausliiga  4th      Quarterfinal    EL Groups        Adequate               Basic              Good               Average                   N/A              Lähde (03a) (19)     Tanska (11a) (8)                 Lähde (03a) (7.01)
2031  Veikkausliiga  2nd      2nd Round          N/A           Average                Below Average      Exceptional        Established         Qualified for EL       Lähde (03a) (13)     Tanska (11a)/Rasimus (07b) (7)   Saarinen (10b) (7.11)
2032  Veikkausliiga  2nd      Quarterfinal    EL Groups        Average                Below Average      Exceptional        Well Established    Qualified for EL       Tallqvist (13b) (20) Tanska (11a) (10)                Pelvas (10a) (7.15)
2033  Veikkausliiga  4th      2nd Round     EL BP 4Q Round     Average                Below Average      Exceptional        Extensive           Qualified for EL       Tallqvist (13b) (20) Tanska (11a) (12)                Pelvas (10a) (7.22)

Reset date for Norway is January 13 (2019).

I'm starting up the challenge again, will update when i've decided on a team. There are a few very interesting choices here, especially as there are 6 different groups in the lowest league meaning about 15 teams to choose from. I've narrowed it down to either a team with a great squad and lots of players but average facilities like Kristiansund or a team with a pretty trash squad but excellent facilities which there are a few of.

I can't seem to get the Norwegian 2nd div. to reset properly, every time I reload to before the reset date it just gives me the same teams. There aren't any playoffs in the division below and I've tried it both with and without the view-only 3rd division added. Anyone have any advice? Otherwise I have to holiday the 6 months or so each time

With a view only division what you want to do is decide which team you want to play as, load the view only division and holiday one match day at a time. If the team you want wins, save, otherwise reload until they do. Do this until they wrap up promotion, then holiday to the reset date.

oppsal_if_fotball.gif?itok=TadLrAIH

I'm officially starting the challenge again with Oppsal IF in the Norwegian 2nd Division (which is the third tier of football in Norway). It looks to be a much better setup than my last attempt so hopefully it will end up going better! We have over 25 players at the club and some pretty impressive facilities including the main reason I chose this team, extensive youth recruitment. 

I'll update again after my first season or intake, which should be pretty soon.

Oppsal IF Youth Intake 2019

As it turns out, the youth intake happens before the season starts so i've just had my first one a few months before our first competitive game. It looks to be a promising start as well, with 2 very promising talents and at least 3 or 4 that will surely get some first team minutes this season.

suSPCpn.png

The best prospects look to be Langaker:

F4Y8uKE.png

and Granhaug:

n8QxF0h.png

FK Älmeboda/Linneryd

Brief Update (2033 and 2034)

fk_almeboda-linneryd.gif.ffb632559a437c57d9c1c83a2566e955.gif

Unfortunately I had no chance to play over the holiday period, and haven't written up the two seasons I played previously. Below is a brief summary of what happened since my last post. I will write up in more detail and post images etc., eventually though.

• We won promotion back to the Allsvenskan.
  • We won the Swedish Cup - qualifying us for the Euro Cup.
  • The outgoing transfer record was broken (£6m).
  • We received minimal money from other sell-on clauses.
  • We finished 4th in the Allsvenskan - qualifying us for the Euro Cup.
  • Euro money has seen finances improve dramatically.
  • All facilities, where possible, being upgraded.
  • New stadium being built (3550 all-seater stadium).
  • We're still in the Euro Cup! (Group Stage with Man Utd, Rennes and CSKA Moscow. Beat Bordeaux in 1st KO phase. Facing West Ham in 2nd KO phase).
  • Had some good youth intakes, with some great potential.
  • 2035 season is just around the corner.

SUMMARY2034.thumb.PNG.c613b356f5e79757dc562f1340f6f7ad.PNG

Kettering%20Town_zps1esi78fp.gif

Kettering Town 2029/30

League Table   Squad 1/Squad 2   Overall Best XI

First season in League One and we fared pretty well to say we lost three key players the previous season, ending up 16th with 57 points. We lack fire power upfront, Wesley Bearne 19a once again our top scorer with 16 goals in all competitions. Player of the year surprisingly was Luke King 25e who has come out of nowhere to become the main man in the middle of the park. Disappointing first round exits in both major cups.

I was forced to protest the boards sale of Darren Jee 27a who has been the defensive linchpin. After they agreed to my pleas, I decided to offer him out to maximise the fee, so the bank balance is beginning to look a little healthier thanks to the £2.7m. Although it's a big blow ahead of next season.

Youth Intake - Promising this year, Ian Cooper is of particular interest as I'm desperately in need of a striker. Jonathan Bird looks the pick of the lot and he'll get some game time as back up on left wing. Connor Wilkinson is a useful full back who can also slot in at CB.