Sports Interactive Community

26 minutes ago, hm86 said:

Does removing the 'hard tackle' (or whatever its called) option make any difference? 

Hey,

Yes, it would make a difference

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of DR/DL/DCL/DC/DCR/DM positions

- changes the duty/role/PIs of STC position in Avenger, Shield Wall and Reaver tactics

Thanks TTF. The warlord was enough to win the CL final as underdogs, with a few tweaks (dropped the SS to the DM strata, and removed a few dribble mores in certain players).

7 out of 11 that started the game came from the academy :)

IMG-20190307-WA0008.jpeg

Hey TFF, 

These new updates are awesome mate. Conqueror has some lovely earlier balls being played by my wingers through to a marauding forward, lovely to watch - Thorgen Hazard on the right wing at Gladbach especially seems to dribble up into a bit of room and then slice a ball diagonally through giving my forward a good shot at goal.

Hey TFF been a big fan for years, tho I noticed you haven't got any ppm or let's say player traits guide this time. 

Got any list for good and bad ppms? 

For example my wingers have hug line which seems to work well as it stretches play, 

I've simulated 3 tactics of you for 1 season with a mid team.

Reaver: 70 points, 63 goals, 24 conceded

Punisher: 64 points, 65 goals, 40 conceded

Berserk: 61 points, 67 goals, 47 conceded

Maybe I simulate some more in the next days.

Hi TFF 

what are the passing tweaks to the back four defenders for the new conqueror? Are they the only positions with new passing tweaks ?

Thanks as ever 

Are these tactics easily flippable - say if I have a more attacking left back - just by reversing the support/attack roles of the fullbacks and swapping the roles of the central midfielders - or is there more to it?

On 07/03/2019 at 11:22, MadOnion said:

Thanks TTF. The warlord was enough to win the CL final as underdogs, with a few tweaks (dropped the SS to the DM strata, and removed a few dribble mores in certain players).

7 out of 11 that started the game came from the academy :)

IMG-20190307-WA0008.jpeg

can you share your tweaked tactic please?

4 hours ago, Vlowman said:

Are these tactics easily flippable - say if I have a more attacking left back - just by reversing the support/attack roles of the fullbacks and swapping the roles of the central midfielders - or is there more to it?

yes just the way you said it

What for some PREFERED MOVES would you recommend using when using the CONQUEROR V5 tactic

I would also love some preferred moves, felt they really made a difference in last year's and I see certain moves my players have that I sense work against the tactic

Edit: updated filters too if possible! One of my favourite parts of the game is finding players using your filters TFF!

Edited by cal909

ALL TACTICS EXCEPT CONQUEROR AND BERSERK HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

-- tweaked Width TI

-- changed the role and duty of ML position from "Winger(Support)" to "Inverted Winger(Attack)" in Avenger, Shiled Wall and Warlord tactics

-- moved AML down to ML position and changed the role and duty from "Winger(Support)" to "Inverted Winger(Attack)" in Punisher and Reaver tactics

-- changes the role of DL position from "Inverted Wing-Back (Support)" to "Complete Wing-Back (Support)"

-- flipped MCL/MCR positions in Avenger, Shiled Wall and Reaver tactics

Guys, also I want to add that I've did my best to keep AML position in Punisher and Reaver tactics because I know that many people like to play with 4231 and 433 but having both AML and AMR positions produced a very significant efficiency drop so I had to get rid of one.

Please notice that from now you need a right footed players for ML position in these tactics: Punisher, Warlord, Avenger, Shiled Wall and Reaver.

@Totalfootballfan mate the University year has just kicked off and you are making me want to play multiple saves!! Please stop!! Or at least give us a % increase to efficiency :p 

Guys, in the light of the latest update I've decided to remove "AVENGER" tactic from the OP because the tactic started to lag significantly behind of the other tactics.

In cases when you want to play more defensive I suggest using "SHILED WALL" and "REAVER" tactics

Sorry TFF, the Individual Training Focus is updated? Because for example the Conqueror uses wingers but there says the ML/MR must train Inverted Winger (Attack). Thanks!

Edited by RagnarLodbrok

49 minutes ago, RagnarLodbrok said:

Sorry TFF, the Individual Training Focus is updated? Because for example the Conqueror uses wingers but there says the ML/MR must train Inverted Winger (Attack). Thanks!

Hi,

I've updated the recommendations for Individual Focus Training at the OP

Please notice that the recommended individual training focus might be different from the roles/duties in the tactics

CONQUEROR TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCR position from "Deep Lying Playmaker" to "Box To Box" and tweaked the PIs

- changed the duty of DR position from "Attack" to "Support" and tweaked the PIs

- tweaked the PIs of DL position

Click here to view the original image of 796x715px.
19-3-Conqueror-V6.png

WARLORD TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCR position from "Deep Lying Playmaker" to “Box To Box” and tweaked the PIs

- changed the Role/Duty/PIs of ML

- changed the role and PIs of DL position

- changed the duty and PIs of DR position

BERSERK TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCR position from "Deep Lying Playmaker" to "Box To Box" and tweaked the PIs

- changed the duty of DR position from "Attack" to "Support" and tweaked the PIs

- tweaked the PIs of DL position

SHIELD WALL TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V9

CHANGES:

- changed the duty and PIs of DR position

REAVER AND PUNISHER TACTICS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- added "Shorter Passing" PI for MCL/MCR/STCL/STCR positions

A NEW TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

GLADIATOR

This tactic is a well balanced tactic and it can be used in any situation.

It's less attacking than Conqueror but in exchange it's more solid at the back.

19-3-GLADIATOR-V1.png

*** WARLORD TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP ***

BERSERK TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V8

CHANGES:

- moved MCR position to DM positon and tweaked the role/duty/PIs
- adjusted the set pieces

19-3-Berserk-V8.png

Conquerer v5

368746189_FootballManager201911_03_201902_49_41.thumb.png.240f757e6c38470f5887343210aa8e2b.png

Loan striker smashing it..

1044470431_FootballManager201911_03_201919_58_44.thumb.png.d85a810b21f1db9727de4a08d7231115.png

Edited by wkdsoul

On 09/03/2019 at 13:35, Totalfootballfan said:

Guys, in the light of the latest update I've decided to remove "AVENGER" tactic from the OP because the tactic started to lag significantly behind of the other tactics.

In cases when you want to play more defensive I suggest using "SHILED WALL" and "REAVER" tactics

Ugh that's disappointing, a good defensive 5-4-1 was the formation I'm looking to use this year :( I understand why you've removed it though.

Out of curiosity - I'm still using the winger (a) + DLF combo, did you achieve better results swapping to either winger (s) + Adv Fwd, or using Inverted winger + CWB? I'm looking for the optimum set-up in this formation.

20 hours ago, george_nufc said:

Ugh that's disappointing, a good defensive 5-4-1 was the formation I'm looking to use this year :( I understand why you've removed it though.

Out of curiosity - I'm still using the winger (a) + DLF combo, did you achieve better results swapping to either winger (s) + Adv Fwd, or using Inverted winger + CWB? I'm looking for the optimum set-up in this formation.

Hey,

If you want to know my opinion then I suggest using Gladiator + Conqueror combo because I find it’s the most efficient way to play FM19

I suggest starting matches with Gladiator because it’s a very balanced tactic and it can be used in any situation and if during a match you start losing or can’t score then you can always switch for Conqueror to become more attacking and add more pressure on the opposition.

TFF GLADIATOR perfoms miracles for an undergod team in Portugal Premiere League.

Away win against FC Porto.

I found 4141 (SHIELD WALL) works well for an undergod team, but GLADIATOR is very well balanced tactic.

I am using "Costas Training" from STEAM Workshop also.

tffcladiator_1.png

tffcladiator_2.png

Guys, in order to remove any confusion I've renamed V7 of “Berserk” tactic into “Crusher” tactic and put it into “Attacking Section” at the OP.
So from there 2 combinations: Gladiator / Conqueror and Berserk / Crusher

Also I’ve added this guide to the OP

Guide How To Use The Tactics:

I find that the most efficient way to play FM19 is using a combination that consists of 2 tactics: "Gladiator" and "Conqueror".

I suggest starting matches with "Gladiator" tactic because I find that it’s a very balanced tactic and if during some match you start losing or your team can't score then you always can switch for "Conqueror" tactic in order to become more attacking and to put more pressure on the opposition.

Please notice, when you switching for "Conqueror" tactic then you become more attacking but the same time you become less solid at the back so such decision requires a careful thought.

If you find it's hard to fit your team into Gladiator / Conqueror combo due to lack of players for ML/MR positions then in that case you can use Berserk / Crusher combo until you adjust your team to fit into Gladiator / Conqueror combo.

I'm still using Punisher; I've taken on Hereford in Vanarama North - I'm in December season 2, and am yet to lose a league game with it. It's obscene. 

TFF GLADIATOR only as an underdog at Portugal Premier League.
Europa League Group Stage next season.
We won and Taca de Portugal for the first time in history.

Training has impact of players and general overall, so I am suggesting to not leave it at your assistant manager.
Next year I am gonna find a better way of training.

tff_gladiator.png

7 hours ago, Cadoni said:

Training has impact of players and general overall, so I am suggesting to not leave it at your assistant manager.

tff_gladiator.png

What are you doing for your training at the minute then?

7 hours ago, Adamc11 said:

What are you doing for your training at the minute then?

I can't recommend yet a "set and leave it" training, because the match schedule in Portugal is little different.
You have matches in Saturday, Sunday or Monday; then sometimes at Tuesday or Wednesday.
With Europa League fixtures is becoming even harder to monitor training.
For basic, General Training - Overall and then focusing in Attacking, Defense and Technical units.
I am using all the slots, rest days was past. Recovery. Haha

Hello everybody i need a screen of player instructions because i am playing on switch 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ For conqueror and gladiator thanks sorry for my english im french

On 13/03/2019 at 11:03, Cadoni said:

tff_gladiator.png

Porto 7th place!?? Wtf!??

15 hours ago, mantorras77 said:

Porto 7th place!?? Wtf!??

Year: 2038

I didn't monitor before Portugal Premier League, so maybe someone has been messed up with Porto. lol

The money from Premier League isn't enough. I got 3.6 mil for TV. So, Europa League or Champions League take huge part of financial sustainability.

Reaper v2. (ish) what a defence...

702402127_FootballManager201914_03_201919_50_14.thumb.png.111b97bb25dc2585c5f88d829c88cd6a.png

24 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Reaper v2. (ish) what a defence...

Do you have this Reaper V2ish tactic? Would you mind sharing it?

11 hours ago, Augustin1979 said:

Do you have this Reaper V2ish tactic? Would you mind sharing it?

I just tweak to suit the XI in the line up, its not a set tweak,

1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

I just tweak to suit the XI in the line up, its not a set tweak,

Fair enough, I just can't find any reaper tactic. I'm guessing TFF took it down, hence my question about sharing it.

9 minutes ago, Augustin1979 said:

Fair enough, I just can't find any reaper tactic. I'm guessing TFF took it down, hence my question about sharing it.

its on his fmbase thread, just click the paperclip, linked you to clash v4 on there as well :) 

16 hours ago, mantorras77 said:

do you mean Reaver?

Yes

12 hours ago, Malibden said:

dm-pi.png

Thanks again mailbden ! I was trying to keep up to date with all the PI changes (as I use FM touch) but i think I’m too far behind with them all now 😫

16 hours ago, Malibden said:

dm-pi.png

I think I’m basically up to date ! (That’s a big I think lol) 

Is there short passing PI with the strikers ?and is there anything different between the left wb and the right ? 

1 hour ago, Suffpunch89 said:

I think I’m basically up to date ! (That’s a big I think lol) 

Is there short passing PI with the strikers ?and is there anything different between the left wb and the right ? 

TIs / PIs / Set pieces of Gladiator V1

42 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

TIs / PIs / Set pieces of Gladiator V1

Wow wasn’t expecting this ! Top stuff !