Sports Interactive Community

il y a une heure, wkdsoul a dit :

Doesnt have a name.

do you have a link please

8 hours ago, sebast83 said:

do you have a link please

nah, just a personal one still working on.

22 hours ago, Garrincha said:

OK.. V5 works perfect in 19.3.4 My poor Grimsby is like a dream team in EPL :))) 

It's really weird... I won all 12 games with 4 goal scoring average. then something happened and it stopped... 

And i started again to test with the same save / team everything 2 wins 2 draws and 8 lost... 

there is something super wrong with this game

can't explain that... 

2 hours ago, Garrincha said:

It's really weird... I won all 12 games with 4 goal scoring average. then something happened and it stopped... 

And i started again to test with the same save / team everything 2 wins 2 draws and 8 lost... 

there is something super wrong with this game

can't explain that... 

It's the patch, TTF i think needs to retest his tactics and see ho they stand in this 19.3.4 Match Engine

3 hours ago, Mr Hough said:

It's the patch, TTF i think needs to retest his tactics and see ho they stand in this 19.3.4 Match Engine

Totally agree with that. 

hey, thanks for the tactics.

Why do you set up indivual training focus with position they dont play at it ?

13 minutes ago, BlueZero said:

hey, thanks for the tactics.

Why do you set up indivual training focus with position they dont play at it ?

Because of the attributes it trains. 

Posted (edited)
В 14.04.2019 в 11:25, Mr Hough сказал:

19.3.4 - disgusting patch! Such instability of results probably at all never was long ago.

Edited by Dersturmer

On 12/03/2019 at 20:54, Totalfootballfan said:

Guys, in order to remove any confusion I've renamed V7 of “Berserk” tactic into “Crusher” tactic and put it into “Attacking Section” at the OP.
So from there 2 combinations: Gladiator / Conqueror and Berserk / Crusher

Also I’ve added this guide to the OP

Guide How To Use The Tactics:

I find that the most efficient way to play FM19 is using a combination that consists of 2 tactics: "Gladiator" and "Conqueror".

I suggest starting matches with "Gladiator" tactic because I find that it’s a very balanced tactic and if during some match you start losing or your team can't score then you always can switch for "Conqueror" tactic in order to become more attacking and to put more pressure on the opposition.

Please notice, when you switching for "Conqueror" tactic then you become more attacking but the same time you become less solid at the back so such decision requires a careful thought.

If you find it's hard to fit your team into Gladiator / Conqueror combo due to lack of players for ML/MR positions then in that case you can use Berserk / Crusher combo until you adjust your team to fit into Gladiator / Conqueror combo.

Helllo TFF u have 4-1-2-2-1 tactic with winger ot 5-2-3 please ?

Can you tell meow to download your latest updated tactics please.. also are you tactics any good for non league teams thanks Sean

1 hour ago, Macca2610 said:

Can you tell meow to download your latest updated tactics please.. also are you tactics any good for non league teams thanks Sean

First post is the latest (Mediafire link).

Hi, guys!

I've updated Gladiator, Conqueror, Berserk and Crusher tactics.

I applied few tweaks which should slightly increase the efficiency of the tactics.

Changes:

- changes the crosses settings from "Low Crosses" to "Mixed"

- changed the passing setting of DL/DR/DM/MCL/MCR position from "Short" to "Standard"

- Added "Gets Further Forward" PI for DL/DR positions

Posted (edited)

I think I'll switch to the Gladiator/Conqueror combo for my next season. A bit afraid to switch to 442s when I've been playing 4231/433s since the beginning of my career. Someone to confirm it's a good combo?

And what about the Crusher? I like that it has 2 CMs and 2 wide men higher than the Conqueror.

Edited by JeffDogg

15 hours ago, JeffDogg said:

I think I'll switch to the Gladiator/Conqueror combo for my next season. A bit afraid to switch to 442s when I've been playing 4231/433s since the beginning of my career. Someone to confirm it's a good combo?

And what about the Crusher? I like that it has 2 CMs and 2 wide men higher than the Conqueror.

Gladiator and conqueror are both excellent, as is crusher! I like all the tactics and they will behave differently (still successfully) for everyone depending on the players in your team. For example, gladiator might work better for the team I am managing but it wouldn't work as well as conqueror does for you. I am also a fan of 4-2-3-1 formations and don't really like 2 strikers, so I have a save with Gladbach using shield wall which I enjoy. However I started a save with Sampdoria and have implemented conqueror, which has been going really well. My favourite tactic of TFF's so far for fm19 has admittedly been a 4-2-3-1 called punisher from an earlier patch which was so fun using with Udinese.  

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ausmjace said:

Gladiator and conqueror are both excellent, as is crusher! I like all the tactics and they will behave differently (still successfully) for everyone depending on the players in your team. For example, gladiator might work better for the team I am managing but it wouldn't work as well as conqueror does for you. I am also a fan of 4-2-3-1 formations and don't really like 2 strikers, so I have a save with Gladbach using shield wall which I enjoy. However I started a save with Sampdoria and have implemented conqueror, which has been going really well. My favourite tactic of TFF's so far for fm19 has admittedly been a 4-2-3-1 called punisher from an earlier patch which was so fun using with Udinese.  

I went with Crusher, and it's pretty promising. Friendlies against Sassuolo, Salzburg and Dortmund: 8-0, 8-0, 7-0. First official game vs Benfica: 6-1

Edited by JeffDogg

24 minutes ago, JeffDogg said:

I went with Crusher, and it's pretty promising. Friendlies against Sassuolo, Salzburg and Dortmund: 8-0, 8-0, 7-0. First official game vs Benfica: 6-1

And who are you playing?

On 28/07/2019 at 06:34, ausmjace said:

By the way: ?!?!?!

Shield Wall is a 4-1-4-1

Hi, guys.

I've added a new tactic to the OP. It's called STALKER.

STALKER V1 is a tweak of GLADIATOR V2, the only tweak is the right striker was moved down to AMCR position and its role/duty/PIs were tweaked, anything else in the tactic is the same.

You can use STALKER V1 if you want incorporate AMC position into your tactic.

Stalker-V1.png

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Marcus N. said:

Hi,

Is this Gladiator ?

Hello, yes I use Gladiator, if im not winning I change it to Conq after halftime... 

Edited by Garrincha