FM19 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Won the Europa league first season with Rangers along with an unbeaten league run 37 wins, 1 draw, 137 goals, 25 conceded and a betfred cup win, lost in 5th round of scottish cup though :( 

Second season, lost Super Cup 3-0 to real madrid, 8 wins and 1 draw in league so far, in betfred cup final and 2 wins and 1 draw in champions league group stage (thanks to our Europa League win).

We couldn't really improve our squad due to the league we play in, but who needs better players when you have such a good tactic?

Hey guys! 

Here's a new "Long Throw-in Exploit" for 19.3.0 Patch

This time I don't want routinely share it ;) and I want make a small contest.

I've put this throw-ins setup into a .rar archive which is password protected, you can download it here --> http://www.mediafire.com/file/u6gmqsiiype32ta/TFF_19-3_Long_Throw-ins_Exploit.rar/file

I promise to share the password from the archive once anyone else figure out how to make such throw-in setup

Let's have some fun! :)

Just now, Totalfootballfan said:

If you'd ask me then I'd suggested leaving the match briefings to the assistant manager 

So if I let the assistant manager do the match briefing, that wont interfere with your tactic??

6 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hey guys! 

Here's a new "Long Throw-in Exploit" for 19.3.0 Patch

This time I don't want routinely share it ;) and I want make a small contest.

I've put this throw-ins setup into a .rar archive which is password protected, you can download it here --> http://www.mediafire.com/file/u6gmqsiiype32ta/TFF_19-3_Long_Throw-ins_Exploit.rar/file

I promise to share the password from the archive once anyone else figure out how to make such throw-in setup

Let's have some fun! :)

2BFC5AB7-E71D-4759-A1A8-D5211E184925.jpeg

My Congratulation to marris09! ;)

He was able to reproduce the key element of the exploit even it isn't exactly the same as on my video and it still can be improved further but as I said the key element is present in his example.

As I promised here's the password from the archive: aBc$123456789

Soon, I’ll update all tactics and put the exploit into it

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

My Congratulation to marris09! ;)

He was able to reproduce the key element of the exploit even it isn't exactly the same as on my video and it still can be improved further but as I said the key element is present in his example.

As I promised the password from the archive is aBc$123456789

Soon, I’ll update all tactic and put the exploit into it

How do we make the exploit work with the tactics?

ALL TACTICS FOR 19.3 PATCH HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- added "the long throw-ins" exploit

- added a new attacking corners setup

THROW-INS TAKERS:

DL should take the left throw-ins

DR should take the right throw-ins

CORNERS TAKERS:

ML/AML should take the left corners

MR/AMR should take the right corners

Does anyone else concede a huge amount of goals using the COnqueror tactic? I am playing as Woking and this season, second season in, I have conceded 63 goals in 38 games. I have scored 91. I just cant stop letting goals in and its killing me.

Is there a way to get a 3CD + WBL + WBR working out of those tactics?

Also, can I download old versions somewhere?

I also heard that using 3FCs has been a cheat in FM for quite some time (because it is overloading defense, a combination of FCs and AMCs can be used for similar results). Could you comment on that?

Noob here. Will appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Edited by Cheerio

1 hour ago, morghisto said:

Hey TFF Are you thinking of creating a new tactic with Inside forward? 

- no need to be very good smile.gif please create

you don't need an IF to use the existing tactics. an IF can play as a winger without any drop in performance. right footed on the right side does help though (& left on left...)

So before the patch I came 5th in my first season in the bundesliga with SC Paderborn. I made a few upgrades over the offseason and began the new season with the latest conqueror and shield wall tactics after 19.3 and it's been a disaster. After 18 games I'm in 15th with only 3 wins, no matter whether I switch up the mentality or even try the new Avenger my team just either doesn't score or scores but then concedes a tonne.  

My main striker has gone from top 18 goals in 29 games last season to 1 goal in 15 this season. The new throw in exploit doesn't seem anywhere near as effective as before.

These patches just frustrate the heck out of me, takes all the fun out of the game when one minute your team is rock solid then you can't buy a win no matter what you do,

3 hours ago, cal909 said:

So before the patch I came 5th in my first season in the bundesliga with SC Paderborn. I made a few upgrades over the offseason and began the new season with the latest conqueror and shield wall tactics after 19.3 and it's been a disaster. After 18 games I'm in 15th with only 3 wins, no matter whether I switch up the mentality or even try the new Avenger my team just either doesn't score or scores but then concedes a tonne.  

My main striker has gone from top 18 goals in 29 games last season to 1 goal in 15 this season. The new throw in exploit doesn't seem anywhere near as effective as before.

These patches just frustrate the heck out of me, takes all the fun out of the game when one minute your team is rock solid then you can't buy a win no matter what you do,

Same here. Waiting someone to broke the game. Ye. It's just a game, not real life. 

6 losses in a row...if these tactics are working for anyone else please do let me know but TFF I think an update needs to be made (if you can be bothered of course!). Also pointless if people post that they won the league with man utd because almost any tactic with a top team will work.

18 minutes ago, cal909 said:

6 losses in a row...if these tactics are working for anyone else please do let me know but TFF I think an update needs to be made (if you can be bothered of course!). Also pointless if people post that they won the league with man utd because almost any tactic with a top team will work.

Hmm I am playing as underdog in every league. I think, after 19.3; even with top team is hard to produce something stable. 

1 hour ago, Cadoni said:

Same here. Waiting someone to broke the game. Ye. It's just a game, not real life. 

30 minutes ago, cal909 said:

what tactic are you two looking for? i posted a 442 influenced by Knap and TFF, where i dominated the prem first season 98 points! somebody also dominated the Championship with Hull getting over 100 points!

Edited by afizzyuk

4 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

what tactic are you two looking for? i posted a 442 influenced by Knap and TFF, where i dominated the prem first season 98 points! somebody also dominated the Championship with Hull getting over 100 points!

Just trying your tactic now, won my first game in what feels like forever using your home tactic against the 3rd place team 2-0...then lost 4-1 away to the 17th place team!

10 minutes ago, cal909 said:

Just trying your tactic now, won my first game in what feels like forever using your home tactic against the 3rd place team 2-0...then lost 4-1 away to the 17th place team!

crazy considering my away form was better than my home form. i consistently got clean sheets away to teams like Chelsea and City. of course training and letting the tactic gel will be important instead of throwing a  tactic in half way through a season. im currently doing another save/test and will post updates

I changed several tactics for Lazio on 19.3 and I think that Avenger - the best tactics at the moment. With 4-4-2 you may to beat Juventus 4-0 and lose to somebody 2-3 or 3-4, and it is hard to win away. With Avenger I never lost, there were only 2 draw with Inter in last season and Bayer04 away in CL. This tactics not spectacular, the forward seldom score, but by results at the moment it is the best for me.

Tried out the conqueror but found I conceded an abnormal amount from very simple means and only scored from exploits. When I took them out, it didn't seem to work at all.

Edit: All formations with IWB seem to concede so easily from crosses from the wings

Edited by KoolaidLips

On 05/03/2019 at 01:27, Dersturmer said:

I changed several tactics for Lazio on 19.3 and I think that Avenger - the best tactics at the moment. With 4-4-2 you may to beat Juventus 4-0 and lose to somebody 2-3 or 3-4, and it is hard to win away. With Avenger I never lost, there were only 2 draw with Inter in last season and Bayer04 away in CL. This tactics not spectacular, the forward seldom score, but by results at the moment it is the best for me.

Hi, same thing here. I'm with Macclesfield in my first Premier League season (expected 20th) and since the patch I'm only able to take points with the Avenger tactic. And for now (about 10 games) it doesn't seem to score on exploits.

It's a great tactic for underdogs but I'm looking forward to the Conqueror tactic for this new patch :)

THE 19.3 TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

THE 19.2 TACTICS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

Please notice that this update includes "a new GK distribution method" which significantly adds to the efficiency boots but some TIs can harm the new GK distribution method and prevent it from working properly so be careful when you tweak the tactics.

Distribution To Position:

Distribution.png

Another significant change is a duty change from "Attack" to "Support" ML/MR positions in tactics where such positions exist.

support-duty.png

There are few other TIs and PIs changes for some positions.

A NEW TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

"REAVER"

19-3-Reaver-V2.png

"AVENGER" AND "SHIELD WALL" TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I've update "AVENGER" and "SHIELD WALL" tactics once more because I noticed that I forgot to add the duties and PIs changes for ML/MR positions in these tactics during the previous update.

A NEW TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

"REAVER"

19-3-Reaver-V2.png