• 10 months later...
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 18/04/2019 at 20:33, msuatgunerli said:

Hi!

I have been using your skin for the last couple of weeks and I've recently noticed that for my first team players the five panels at the bottom revert to the plans setting no matter what I change them to after I hit continue or change to another player. Weirdly, for mu U20s and U18s this does not happen and I can actually see the panels I want displayed. I tried clearing the cache, reloading the skin, deleting the workshop version and installing the direct download version but the problem is still going on. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

2019-04-18 22_18_12-Greenshot.png

2019-04-18 22_18_35-Greenshot.png

2019-04-18 22_22_56-Greenshot.png

Did you figure out a fix for this? 

I've been using the skin for a few weeks and it just suddenly happened tonight. I think maybe because when I discovered for some reason there is no way of removing a training schedule from a save I decided maybe it was a setting that could be change by pressing 'clear cache'. I'll be annoyed if SI's bizarre choice to not allow you to remove your own custom training schedules has messed up my skin...

EDIT: Turns out that I discovered an error in this skin - it doesn't allow you to remove your custom training schedules.

DOUBLE EDIT: Also removing the skin from the 'skins' folder (with FM and Steam closed), opening up FM and loading up my save with the default skins then dragging YACS skin back into the skins folder not only fixed the bug with the panels resetting, but also just restored it back to how I'd customised it in the first place! 

Edited by zlatanera

• 5 months later...