[SKIN] YACS

bossland

vor 35 Minuten schrieb mienos:

Hello! I love your skin, and I just updated to v.1 There is a problem though ... now you do not see the background anymore

edit: my mistake ... all solved!

Just in case for others:

If you want to see background image packs select the reset (  NC5G6HV.png ) icon on the background selector.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mienos said:

@bosslanda question: is it normal that every time I restart the game, I have to reset the dynamic background and the logo?

Yes, I believe it is. I'm trying to resize the logo so that its the same size as the last version but i'm struggling. I managed to position it bottom right on the screen as well last time  but again i'm struggling. I changed it in the client object browser last time but the logo isn't in there now.

Am 28.12.2018 um 11:37 schrieb showthr...ground-opacity:

some problem , please help me

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Orange2000:

i have this problem too, but only sometimes. This bug is random 

Thats fixed in 1.1 version.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb MrGizMo:

Great update with 1.0

But did this update delete the 3rd kits on the club profile? Just wondering

Yes, found just seeing the main and secondary there better.
If you want to still see the 3rd there its easily fixed.

Open skins > YACS > panels > yacs > club > details > yacs kits.xml
Find on line 20: <widget class="kit_picture" id="T_ak" kit_id="1" />
Add new line beneath: <widget class="kit_picture" id="T_tk" kit_id="2" />
Reload Skin and it will show the 3rd also.

Updated the DDL to latest version 1.1

v1.1
- Staff Overview, tweakes and fixes
- Start Screen, tweaked a little
- Human Profile, rewriten
- Not yet replaced fonts, been replaced
- News Panel, reworked slightly and fixed several bugs
- Dynamic colour problems introduced with previous FM update should "all" be solved now
- Many additional smaller and bigger changes and fixes

For screenshots - see post #1

Edited by bossland

7 hours ago, bossland said:

Yes, found just seeing the main and secondary there better.
If you want to still see the 3rd there its easily fixed.

Open skins > YACS > panels > yacs > club > details > yacs kits.xml
Find on line 20: <widget class="kit_picture" id="T_ak" kit_id="1" />
Add new line beneath: <widget class="kit_picture" id="T_tk" kit_id="2" />
Reload Skin and it will show the 3rd also.

YfTfcJd.jpg

So that is fixed, i tried searching for a way to make them bigger, but cant find it.

Could you please tell me next time? Even in a PM is fine :)

14 minutes ago, MrGizMo said:

So that is fixed, i tried searching for a way to make them bigger, but cant find it.

I'd imagine the reason the kits are so small is because the third kit is enabled, and thats why Bossland disabled it in the first place. 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Doddo04:

@bossland

Verry great skin but i have two questions how can i change the colour of the headerbackground on the newsside and is it possible to import the scorerboardselector?

Cheers

For colours go into settings and search for "website". Should be easy to see what to change there.
If you want to add something from another skin, you will have to figure that out on your own. Cant give much support there.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb MrGizMo:

vor 13 Stunden schrieb bluestillidie00:

I'd imagine the reason the kits are so small is because the third kit is enabled, and thats why Bossland disabled it in the first place. 

vor 13 Stunden schrieb MrGizMo:

I guess that is the reason, but maybe we can work something out :P

Yes, thats the reason.
Heres two different solutions. This one just makes it a little bigger. This one is a different take on it.
Replace all of the content and reload.

20 hours ago, bossland said:

For colours go into settings and search for "website". Should be easy to see what to change there.
If you want to add something from another skin, you will have to figure that out on your own. Cant give much support there.

Yes, thats the reason.
Heres two different solutions. This one just makes it a little bigger. This one is a different take on it.

The first one is yacs kits.xml right? The second one i dont really know what xml file that is.

J4tt5zn.jpg

Played a bit with your first link :)

But thanks for all the work you put in this skin! 

Edited by MrGizMo

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Serkan FY:

@bossland Hi, I really liked your work and using it recently.

I just have the same problem the friend above: "is it normal that every time I restart the game, I have to reset the dynamic background and the logo?"

Yes, thats normal. If you want a specific one permanent, thats not really all that hard to do either but requires doing so in the files by hand.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb MrGizMo:

The first one is yacs kits.xml right? The second one i dont really know what xml file that is.

Played a bit with your first link :)

But thanks for all the work you put in this skin! 

Both are, the 2nd one just highlights the home kit a little better.
K7LbX4D.png

Il 30/12/2018 in 14:16 , bossland ha scritto:

Yes, thats the reason.

the two links seem dead. Can you upload them again?

On 31/12/2018 at 15:28, bossland said:

Yes, thats normal. If you want a specific one permanent, thats not really all that hard to do either but requires doing so in the files by hand.

Both are, the 2nd one just highlights the home kit a little better.
K7LbX4D.png

Ah looks great m8!

But as @mastelli said, both links are gone 

@mastelli, got the first one still open :

1. <panel>
  2.     <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="-70" vertical_inset="0" />
  3.     <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
  4.     <record id="default_properties" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" aull="true">
  5.         <record id="object_property">
  6.             <integer id="get_property" value="Tftm" />
  7.             <integer id="set_property" value="Ttea" />
  8.         </record>
  9.     </record>
  10.     <widget class="kit_picture" id="T_hk" kit_id="0" />
  11.     <widget class="kit_picture" id="T_ak" kit_id="1" />
  12.     <widget class="kit_picture" id="T_tk" kit_id="2" />
  13. </panel>

Hi @bossland

I'm having an issue since updating to 1.1:

image.thumb.png.313451c146816f5c1be947763d7210f5.png

I again downloaded and imported the "no attribute boxes" files but in every table (squad overview, scouting shortlists...) the attributes still have boxes. I even deleted the person properties.xml and searched in the panels to find a hint... so now I try it here: Can you hint me to the file where I need to make a change?

Thanks and great skin!

Am 31.12.2018 um 17:10 schrieb mastelli:

the two links seem dead. Can you upload them again?

Am 1.1.2019 um 17:11 schrieb MrGizMo:

Ah looks great m8!

But as @mastelli said, both links are gone 

@mastelli, got the first one still open :

Here is the alternate version again. But i will most likely just leave it in the skin. with the next update, anyway.

Am 1.1.2019 um 23:12 schrieb bella699:

Hey Bossland!

What has happened to the website on the latest version of your skin???

That would happen if the game didnt produce enough news to display yet, for example if the save is relatively new.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb dwood79:

Hi @bossland

I'm having an issue since updating to 1.1:

I again downloaded and imported the "no attribute boxes" files but in every table (squad overview, scouting shortlists...) the attributes still have boxes. I even deleted the person properties.xml and searched in the panels to find a hint... so now I try it here: Can you hint me to the file where I need to make a change?

Thanks and great skin!

I did update the No Attribute Box file. To have all changes, you will need to copy&paste it into a fresh YACS skin where you didnt do so before.
Also, if FM was running while you copy&pasted the files you have to restart FM for all of the changes to take effect.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb bossland:

I did update the No Attribute Box file. To have all changes, you will need to copy&paste it into a fresh YACS skin where you didnt do so before.
Also, if FM was running while you copy&pasted the files you have to restart FM for all of the changes to take effect.

Thanks for your help! Since I'm using a partly modified YACS skin, would you mind guiding me to the file where changes are made just to add those backgrounds in the standard-tables? I have absolutely no clue where this exact piece is configured :-D

edit: restarting FM did the trick... interesting that cache clear, skin-change and all aren't enough for some changes. thank you!

Edited by dwood79

Hello! Thanks for your work with skin. 

I wonder if you can help me with this. I downloaded a cities package from fmscout for your skin and as I decided to manage in Malaysia I thought it was normal that their package didn't include the unknown city of Bangi (KL). So I googled it, found a picture, edit it and put it on the folder where the other city pictures of Malaysia are. But it is not shown. All I can see is a question mark. Any ideas why?

Thanks in advance!

Vangelis

Edit: Changed the config.xml in the cities file and now it works but when I change the config.xml in the stadiums file it doesn't. So partly solved

Edited by vkastanas
Partly solved

1 ora fa, MrGizMo ha scritto:

Yeah its deleted again :P

Did you got it @mastelli :D?

there it is:

<panel>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
    <container>
        <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="-70" vertical_inset="0" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
        <widget class="spacer" />
        <widget class="kit_picture" id="T_tk" kit_id="2" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" aull="true">
            <record id="object_property">
                <integer id="get_property" value="Tftm" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="Ttea" />
            </record>
        </widget>
    </container>
    <container>
        <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="-70" vertical_inset="0" />
        <widget class="kit_picture" id="T_ak" kit_id="1" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" aull="true">
            </record>
        </widget>
    </container>
    <container>
        <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="-110" vertical_inset="0" />
        <widget class="kit_picture" id="T_hk" kit_id="0" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" aull="true">
            </record>
        </widget>
    </container>
</panel>

vor 23 Stunden schrieb xtsh:

Hi,

Great Skin! However what panel is that of my own profile screen? I would like to edit it so it shows my club history.

The career milestones basically cover this.
If you want to replace this with the club history in table form:

Open > YACS > panels > human > human profile.xml
Find Line 187 to 202 beginning with "<container minimum_width="300" default_width="300" priority="1">".
Replace the container with the following:

<container class="inner_box" minimum_width="300" default_width="300" priority="1">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
        <widget class="player_history_achievements_panel" id="pac1" file="non_player/non player history">
                <list id="get_properties">
                    <record>
                        <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                    </record>
                </list>
            </record>
        </widget>
    </container>

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Jamie Aubrey:

What setting do I change to have this show up always without having to hover over it

Open:
skins > YACS > panels > yacs > club > details > yacs details standard.xml
Find Line 20 to 22. All beginning with "<animation ...". Delete all 3 lines.

Same goes for the other club details versions. Just make sure to only delete the lines beginning with "<animation".

6 minuti fa, bossland ha scritto:

The career milestones basically cover this.
If you want to replace this with the club history in table form:

Open > YACS > panels > human > human profile.xml
Find Line 187 to 202 beginning with "<container minimum_width="300" default_width="300" priority="1">".
Replace the container with the following:

<container class="inner_box" minimum_width="300" default_width="300" priority="1">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
        <widget class="player_history_achievements_panel" id="pac1" file="non_player/non player history">
                <list id="get_properties">
                    <record>
                        <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                    </record>
                </list>
            </record>
        </widget>
    </container>

Open:
skins > YACS > panels > yacs > club > details > yacs details standard.xml
Find Line 20 to 22. All beginning with "<animation ...". Delete all 3 lines.

Same goes for the other club details versions. Just make sure to only delete the lines beginning with "<animation".

when is the update? thanks

Am 9.1.2019 um 17:15 schrieb EmilioGas:

Is it possible to make photos of players on the pitch in news inbox? There are only kits. For example, the team of the week and so on.

Might add an extra download for this and all the pitches for it at some point. But no priority to me as i dont really want that myself.

Am 10.1.2019 um 21:26 schrieb vkastanas:

Hey, can I add a single picture of a stadium in the skin where the generic picture you have included is shown?

Thanks!

Not quite sure what you mean exactly. If you give me an example where and what you want there i might be able to help.

Am 12.1.2019 um 08:55 schrieb MIRKOFERRARI:

when is the next update? thank you so much

Maybe next week i guess.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Hands95:

Hi, great skin, sorry if this has been answered already but where does the city pictures folder go? And how should the config.xml look for it? Just can't seem to get it to work. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

If you want to see background image packs select the reset (  NC5G6HV.png ) icon on the background selector.

On 04/01/2019 at 15:35, vkastanas said:

Hello! Thanks for your work with skin. 

I wonder if you can help me with this. I downloaded a cities package from fmscout for your skin and as I decided to manage in Malaysia I thought it was normal that their package didn't include the unknown city of Bangi (KL). So I googled it, found a picture, edit it and put it on the folder where the other city pictures of Malaysia are. But it is not shown. All I can see is a question mark. Any ideas why?

Thanks in advance!

Vangelis

Edit: Changed the config.xml in the cities file and now it works but when I change the config.xml in the stadiums file it doesn't. So partly solved

Is my previous post helpful?

Wow i was trying out the different available skins at the moment, just to see if there is one i can enjoy playing with.

Well how do i put this? You sir a Champ! 

This was the last skin i tried and was sure i would just use the Base Skins once again, i have it now for 1 Hour but i can already say that you did amazing work with this.

It has all the essential options and nice details without feeling overloaded on the eyes, i have to repeat myself that you did amazing work with this.

I found my Skin for this Year. :applause:

Ok now played a day with this fantastic and didn´t had the need to search for something better, it fits my needs perfectly i just changed the font to something i like and doesn´t mess with anything else to much.

The only issue i found is on the squad panels the player info icons where we can see if they are suspended and such, if they are unhappy the icon is green like there is no problem and i really would like a red or orange color for that . 

This is something i probably can solve myself if someone point me in the right direction and where i have to look?