[SKIN] YACS

bossland

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi bossland, thank you for an amazing skin and for all of the hard work. Do you have any plans to add the panels that activate Japanese club information screens (i know they default as locked out but saw another FM19 skin that has worked around it). I use Foss' data update for Japan and would love to use your skin when playing in the J-league. I understand if you don't have time, your skin is superb. 

An absolutely brilliant skin, I love it.
The only area that needs attention is the screen that shows the opponent predicted tactics. And the problem with it is it hasn't got the player pics on the pitch area, its only got the names in small writing. I prefer to see the player pics. This is also the problem when it gives your own teams player performance from the last match, there are no player pics on the pitch area. So it would be good if the skin maker/s could alter these sections.

Am 2.12.2018 um 13:24 schrieb joe5p:

Hi bossland, thank you for an amazing skin and for all of the hard work. Do you have any plans to add the panels that activate Japanese club information screens (i know they default as locked out but saw another FM19 skin that has worked around it). I use Foss' data update for Japan and would love to use your skin when playing in the J-league. I understand if you don't have time, your skin is superb. 

Might look at that at some point, maybe. My guess is you need to edit the sections for that, so if you copy & paste that other skins "sections" folder into mine it -might- work.

Am 4.12.2018 um 03:24 schrieb dandy_bandidos:

@bossland

sorry for my English.

I love this skin

It is possible that this section shows CA / PA.
first up on panel?

I'm trying to do it, but I could not do it.

This would display the abilites on top.
Just replace the whole file contents ( yacs information.xml )

vor 21 Stunden schrieb SpiderJu:

An absolutely brilliant skin, I love it.
The only area that needs attention is the screen that shows the opponent predicted tactics. And the problem with it is it hasn't got the player pics on the pitch area, its only got the names in small writing. I prefer to see the player pics. This is also the problem when it gives your own teams player performance from the last match, there are no player pics on the pitch area. So it would be good if the skin maker/s could alter these sections.

This should show you player faces at least for the tactics panels outside of match. Dont got much more time today. Might look into it again another time.
EDIT: Forgot, place them into ( panels > tactics ) and confirm overwrite question. This is a rather quick and dirty solution however.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb hammer man:

This introduction set up would really complete the perfect skin for me!

I guess thats the lineup panel? You could copy & paste from that skin ( panels > match > match preview lineups panel.xml ) and place it into mine. But you would also have to copy & paste all dependencies of that panel to make it actually work.

Also updated the Direct Download to latest version.

Edited by bossland

vor 18 Stunden schrieb fascinoso73:

What is the path to the file where I have to replace the content?

YACS > panels > yacs > player > big > yacs information.xml

Then select Information on one of the big panels on player profile.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb MIRKOFERRARI:

congratulations for this wonderful work, I just wanted to know if you could also have a different font or more simply how I could change it, thanks

In the fonts folder.
Place whatever font you want to use in that folder.
Either name that font "Ubuntu-*.ttf" replacing the existing ones or edit all the xml files and change the font there.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb ParanoidBuddha:

But now the CA-PA are always visible? I have the in game-editor but no to check or edit CA-PA of players and I don't want to see them.
Well, then I keep the version before

Thanks for keeping updated the skin :) 

Didnt think of such cases. But was about to make 2 seperate panels for it anyway.

If you want that right away use this files.
Place into YACS > panels > yacs > player > big
Confirm replace question.

it is possible to include citypics, to see, when i click on team?

i dont mean citypics, to see, behind all infos

(that is at the moment the situation - i use this: https://www.fmscout.com/a-cities-megapack-fm19.html

and i change that background setting to normal black colour behind the Infos, to read all infos better for my eyes)

i mean citypics, to see, like stadium pics in the window directly, maybe, on the right side.

i hope you now what i mean ( i talk in German daily)

Edited by SpiderJu

vor 18 Stunden schrieb SpiderJu:

it is possible to include citypics, to see, when i click on team?

i dont mean citypics, to see, behind all infos

(that is at the moment the situation - i use this: https://www.fmscout.com/a-cities-megapack-fm19.html

and i change that background setting to normal black colour behind the Infos, to read all infos better for my eyes)

i mean citypics, to see, like stadium pics in the window directly, maybe, on the right side.

i hope you now what i mean ( i talk in German daily)

This should still work. It is a little outdated. I do plan to give the club view a rework in the near future and dont want to spend anymore time with the old one right now.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb coolrob:

Hello!

Amazing skin!

Is there a possibility to get a instant result button?

There is one, right beneath "Play Match".

vor 3 Stunden schrieb EmilioGas:

Is it possible to make the Player Portrait on the Tactic screen?

Am 5.12.2018 um 16:52 schrieb bossland:

This should show you player faces at least for the tactics panels outside of match. Dont got much more time today. Might look into it again another time.

EDIT: Forgot, place them into ( panels > tactics ) and confirm overwrite question. This is a rather quick and dirty solution however.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb bossland:

Copy & paste which you want into YACS > panels > club. Confirm question to overwrite.

Thank you !

i use "replay history" - and copy/paste this in YACS - panels

then i change on the rigt side from "Milestones" to Finance and Money

One Thing, that i find not the best, is: on the left side, you can see the club logo.

it is possible to change the background from the logos ?
for me it is not brillinat to see by all clubs this two stripes...

thanks a lot..

i give you a screenshot example

also thanks for all future versions of this Skin

i only want to use this !

sdsdsdsdsds.PNG

Edited by SpiderJu

Hi,

I am tweaking your skin a bit for personal use and Id like to add to my panel the style of nation Flag behind the face..

But, I can not find the file.. file="yacs/widget/yacs person snapshot club"

How could I get the codes^? - Currently on my staff snapshot the flag is small and below the staff name..I would love to have the flag behind as you have it..

Edited by <<Macaco-RJ88>>

17 часов назад, bossland сказал:

This should still work. It is a little outdated. I do plan to give the club view a rework in the near future and dont want to spend anymore time with the old one right now.

There is one, right beneath "Play Match".

Thanks. 

Is it possible to make Match screen with more information? I mean the screen which appears during match.

18 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

Hi,

I am tweaking your skin a bit for personal use and Id like to add to my panel the style of nation Flag behind the face..

But, I can not find the file.. file="yacs/widget/yacs person snapshot club"

How could I get the codes^? - Currently on my staff snapshot the flag is small and below the staff name..I would love to have the flag behind as you have it..

Never mind, I figured it out. :thup:

Am 9.12.2018 um 00:17 schrieb SpiderJu:

Thank you !

One Thing, that i find not the best, is: on the left side, you can see the club logo.

thanks a lot..

Latest version has the "coloured" selectable details replaced with no background colours and showing information from start.

Am 9.12.2018 um 11:58 schrieb EmilioGas:

Thanks. 

Is it possible to make Match screen with more information? I mean the screen which appears during match.

Am 9.12.2018 um 13:11 schrieb EmilioGas:

And one more. Can you add pictures of players on this screen too?

I might eventually make an extra download for all this panels with player faces. However, could take a while as i am a little busy with other stuff.

Updated the DDL to latest version

mqzXR27m.png
Thats the only major change.

On 09/12/2018 at 00:17, SpiderJu said:

Thank you !

thanks a lot..

sdsdsdsdsds.PNG

How do you get your kits so big? 

Ir26gEx.jpg

They are so small here?

@bossland is there anything i can do to make them bigger? 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb axehan1:

Great skin,just one issue!In the player pop-up there is "scouting in process" in the middle of the box over the "potential ability"

With the last FM19 update ( today? ) i finally got that bug myself. Will be fixed with next update.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb tomay:

Hi. Great work. Fantastic skin.
But could you change match result screen because is to blurry for me.

Will take a look at that.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb MrGizMo:

How do you get your kits so big?

They are so small here?

@bossland is there anything i can do to make them bigger? 

I made them a little bigger some updates ago.
Without updating you would search for "club_overview_kits_panel" inside "YACS > panels > yacs > club > yacs club overview details panel.xml" and there change "height=XXX" on the same line to "height=220".

vor 19 Stunden schrieb ParanoidBuddha:

For some players in the panel ''Attribute analysis'' I can't see the traits:
I think this happen only with those that have many. For example Dybala, Milinkovic Savic and Hazard in my team

Forgot to delete a line there, will be fixed with next update.
If you want to fix it yourself for the time being. "YACS > panels > yacs > player > yacs attribute analysis.xml" there delete line 18. Should be "<layout ....>".

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Orange2000:

With new patch i have problem with comparison panel (player overwiev) It`s blank

The new patch bugged a few things.
Already fixed it and will be in next update.

EDIT:

Updated the skin to fix some of the bugs introduced with the fm update.

Edited by bossland

11 hours ago, bossland said:

I made them a little bigger some updates ago.
Without updating you would search for "club_overview_kits_panel" inside "YACS > panels > yacs > club > yacs club overview details panel.xml" and there change "height=XXX" on the same line to "height=220".

Sorry didnt know there was a update! You keep on rocking with this skin m8! Kits are indeed bigger now!

Btw, maybe put the mods in your OP (city pics and stuff like that)

vor 11 Stunden schrieb MrGizMo:

Sorry didnt know there was a update! You keep on rocking with this skin m8! Kits are indeed bigger now!

Btw, maybe put the mods in your OP (city pics and stuff like that)

v6Qd9tUl.png

The new club overview will look something like this... or not. But it will have an option to display it like that from start.

Hi,

Your skin is amazing and I would like to thank you for him, so thank you!:applause:

but I found a small bug when I enter the player's profile and I would like the scout to watch it, I can not do it, because it overlaps the "under watch" inscription, which is not true.709093509_Fmbug1.thumb.png.29af283419caaa94a34d34e2bcb92d8d.png

EDIT: My mistake after staying the usual version not with steam everything is fine :) 

Edited by Adam_17
Mistake

Hi, this is my fav skin, great work.  I have noticed though since the last update I don't get any popups for goalscorer during the match or when someone gets a card.  Im sure it showed a pic and something like "20th goal of the season" under it. Has this been mentioned before?  Many thanks.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb willz71172:

i would like background stadium pics working i have tried no luck anyone help

If its a normal stadium picture pack it should work just fine if its somewhere within the graphics folder.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb gladman1:

Hi, this is my fav skin, great work.  I have noticed though since the last update I don't get any popups for goalscorer during the match or when someone gets a card.  Im sure it showed a pic and something like "20th goal of the season" under it. Has this been mentioned before?  Many thanks.

Next update will have a fix for that.

Hi Boss,

I copied your tactics panel folder into my custom base skin and the result I get is attached below. Could you please point to me the codes I should edit to get the boxes ,marked in the print ,aligned? The right side box I have no idea where to edit .. and the "Recent match.."

Thank you very much!! 

image.thumb.png.d0aa2dce1c09bff5698725a5acc2b86b.png

20 hours ago, bossland said:

If its a normal stadium picture pack it should work just fine if its somewhere within the graphics folder.

Next update will have a fix for that.

Thats excellent, many thanks.

On the original version,  I managed to moved the background logo from centre screen to bottom right by changing a line in the client object browser.  I can't find this line in the new version.  Any idea how I can do this.  Also,  the smallest logo is a lot bigger in the first version.  Anyway to resize this also. 

Thanks for your help and this amazing skin. 

Updated the DDL to latest version 1.0
This doesnt mean i am done with the Skin. This just means i did the stuff i had in mind to do.

- Club Overview, rewriten and tweaked nearly any panel
- Player Overview, tweaked several panels
- Many, many panels have been tweaked and brought more inline
- The endless quest of eleminating bugs continued. We may not be there just yet.
- Several, plenty, many... maybe even uncountable amounts of smaller changes and fixes.

For screenshots - see post #1