FM19: Hidden Gems

benchester

17 minutes ago, cris182 said:

So is Sigurd Gronli random stats or is he the same for everyone?

Hard-coded attributes mostly by the look of it - loaded several games and he’s been largely the same.

Always find that having preferred moves make it less likely for a player to have random attributes.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, fidelitywars said:

Hard-coded attributes mostly by the look of it - loaded several games and he’s been largely the same.

Always find that having preferred moves make it less likely for a player to have random attributes.

Fair point yes, I hadn't the game open to look him up right now

20181022110741_1.thumb.jpg.a8ce76a79c8dabcda6d41928b6743b5d.jpg

Saw this lad in the Algeria squad, looks a bargain.

On 20/10/2018 at 02:46, Kenzo said:

Viktor Fischer looks like he has nice stats for the price.

Good spot. Started a game as Ajax and shortlisted a bunch of Ajacied players. Was shocked by Fischer. Looks insane...versatile and has great stats for an either footed player.

20181022111235_1.thumb.jpg.f185a40d9a5b79d5b4ffb2e5017403bb.jpg

My list thus far, of good players who could go a job for mid-lower 1st division teams and below:

Alexandru Mitrita
Tiago Ferreira
Dennis Man
Olimpiu Morutan
Romario Benzar
Florinel Coman
Dragos Nedulcu
Filipe Teixeira
Dan Nistor
George Tucudean
Ianis Hagi
Denis Dragus
Carlinhos Junior
Fabio Daprela
Pascal Schurpf
Silvan Hefti
Marvin Spielmann
Matteo Tosetti
Dejan Sorgic
Hekuran Kryeziu
Victor Palsson
Antonio Marchesano
Arijan Ademi
Heber Araujo dos Santos
Ricardo Horta
Robert Beric
Victor Nelsson
Dominik Livakovic
Dimitris Christofi
Ricardo Esgaio
Harlem Gnohere
Manoel
Kaylen Hinds
Caio Secco
Heinz Lindner
Rasmus Falk
Denis Vavro
Mads Pedersen
Magnus Kofod
Sten Grytebust
Hany Mukhtar
Kamil Wilczek
Lasse Vigen
Vito Wormgoor
Ruben Kristiansen
Fredrik Haugen
Ohi Omoijuanfo
Marcus Pedersen
Francisco Junior
Gjermund Asen
Sam Johnson
Ifeanyi Mathew
Babacar Sarr
Pal Andre Helland
Nicklas Bendtner
Birger Meling
Samuel Adegbenro
Andre Hansen
Robert Mudrazija
Haris Hajradinovic
Mile Skoric
Josip Juranovic
Denis Koinger
Lirim Kastrati
Stefan Scougall
Chris Cadden
Todor Nedelev
Kiril Despodov
Tiago Rodrigues
Ruben Pinto
David Jablonsky
Holmar Orn Eyjolfsson
Gabriel Obertan
Filipe Nascimento
Lasse Nielsen
Franz Brorsson
Nicolas Stefanielli
Dalego Irandust
Kerim Mrabti
Linus Hallenius
Serge-Junior Martinsson Ngouali
Mads Fenger
Joakim Nilsson
Diego Silva Lopes
Gabrielzinho
Osama Rashid
Joaozinho
Antonio Jose Pinheiro
Victor Garcia
Welthon
Costinha
Alfredo Kulembe
Goncalo Silva
Filipe Chaby
Fabio Martins
Ricardo Ferreira
Xadas
Nikola Maras
Stephen Eustaquio
Tiago Silva
Zainadine Junior
Roberto de Jesus Machado
Joao Tiago Serrao
Nuno Campos
Diogo Coelho
Bryan Rochez
Shoya Nakajima
Pedro Sa
John Ogu
Ali Mohamed
Omer Atzili
Patrik Hrosovsky
Jan Kopic
Michael Krmencik
Tomas Horava
Tomas Hajek
Lukas Hejda
Lukas Masopust
Jakub Plsek
Josef Husbauer
Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui
Tomas Soucek
Lukas Pokorny
Sigurd Grønli
Jonathan Amon
Mohammed Kudus
Mikkel Damsgaard
Andraz Sporar
Romain Amalfitano

Now I know he's hardly a hidden gem, but 38yo Tim Cahill has some stunning stats for his age, though I'm waiting for him to retire to bring him home to GP as a coach. I think he could deffo do a job at Championship level maybe even as a backup in PL, of for a team that needs a top headerer!

Haven't been able to sign this lad in England due to WP, but I really like the look of him.  Posted him in the Leeds thread and am really hoping I can get a WP at some point.

If anyone gets him please let me know how he turns out...

image.thumb.png.d7feec494c3a3ba7661fdd6c65dbcdb9.png

EDIT: And another, same deal for me - Damn you work permits :)

image.thumb.png.293031159289b721af5519e688e63a07.png

19 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Half these players are not on my game even on a large database. Cannot find Coman, Hagi, Gronli, etc. What am I doing wrong?

Easy way go to romania national team page, click on romanian league and then FCSB, or tye FCSB in top bar.That will find you coman anyway, repeat with team name for other players, some want appear, I have a weird set up covering all leagues, and in advanced fine tuned with extra continents and even a couple of extra nations when i find a tip about player/staff and want to make sure the are in my game, though this is more for obscure staff with specific knowlegde.

I think someone said some of these players are regens, but I’m sure they never used to have regens at the start of games or has that changed? 

Another question if I was to buy the in game editor, would it be possible to use it at the start of the game and then uninstall it so that I can’t use it after that. It’s only I don’t mind cheating by finding all the best young plays but it ruins the game if I use it after the first season? 

23 hours ago, Hoarau said:

What set up are you running to load these leagues/clubs? Quality finds.

20+ leagues and top division players loaded from every continent - I think. 

40 minutes ago, Cloista said:

That's a regen.

Tonali is a real person heh. Although he does look like a regen with a hair pack tbf. 

Ok, so a few really top prospects nobody's posted screenshots of yet...

Renan Lodi looks like another in Brazil's fine tradition of skilful, attacking left backs:

lodi.thumb.png.f743894bb40a2f5d20b20799a159ec5f.png

Cesar Montes has been good for a couple of editions now but seems to have had a boost; excellent ball-playing defender:

montes.thumb.png.c1119c2c57a7c1f0fab71f21027cea11.png

Likewise Victor Tsygankov; previously good, now very good:

tsygankov.thumb.png.387380bc1f4ef2345ce7d17ad9a4b40b.png

Fiete Arp; again, a familiar name but looks exceptional for an 18 year-old and now that Hamburg are in Germany's 2nd tier, should be available:

arp.thumb.png.de00380e0e3389dabf4e21e223fbfdc2.png

Think he's been mentioned above but Velez's Thiago Almada also looks like a genius:

almada.thumb.png.d6237a0718a9ff96f3aeb2fc5d827aca.png

Velez is something of a goldmine this year - teammates Matias Vargas, Lucas Robertone, Nicolas Dominguez and Francisco Ortega are all capable of playing at a high level too.

Elsewhere in Argentina, Estudiante's Matias Pellegrini looks a huge playmaking talent whilst Defenca y Justica's Lisandro Martinez is an excellent ball-playing defender.

Lastly, River's Exequiel Palacios looks like he could develop into the complete midfielder:

palacios.thumb.png.f77348fcba70edbf8bf4a96c0af470a9.png

On 23/10/2018 at 09:03, lblanc said:

:lol: sorry it be Filip Kubala

He starts the game at 1. FC Slovácko Under 19s, I searched the whole BVB squad and didn't have czech player, so I thought he was a regen, he looks promising but have my scouts on him now.

4 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

He starts the game at 1. FC Slovácko Under 19s, I searched the whole BVB squad and didn't have czech player, so I thought he was a regen, he looks promising but have my scouts on him now.

As I said in my original post

"My scouts picked up this lad plays for Slovacko in Czech Republic "

I've sent him back out on loan for the first 6 months shall see how he does, He certainly looks promising 14 finishing, dribbling. pace and acceleration

Max Broughton from Bolton can be signed for compensation at the start of the game. He's a bit of a weird one though, his attributes are really good for his age and well spread out but he only plays one position which is DC. The game rates him as a good Libero in fact. However he would be good in midfield but would have to be re-trained. Also while his attributes are very well rounded he has very low positioning. Anyone signed him? How does he develop?

12 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Max Broughton from Bolton can be signed for compensation at the start of the game. He's a bit of a weird one though, his attributes are really good for his age and well spread out but he only plays one position which is DC. The game rates him as a good Libero in fact. However he would be good in midfield but would have to be re-trained. Also while his attributes are very well rounded he has very low positioning. Anyone signed him? How does he develop?

I've been trying to sign him for Southend, it's been a bit of a struggle actually. I'm now hoping to get him for about 275k. He's one of only the Low budget Championship/League One player that's affordable with good potential.

Archived