Sports Interactive Community

Picked up a couple of really good priced players on my Newcastle save so far.

Pieter Gerkens - Looks to be a fantastic creative midfielder. WIll cost around £10m 
8c0c3e4d116a83a9b566d2487e783169.png

Josef Martinez - Very good price for a PL quality ST. I paid £7.5m, could possibly get for less.
c350f96b6ce1d5786b87a700d984ac25.png

(downward arrows due to an injury)

Miguel Trauco (D/WB L). You can get him for 750k-775k €.

Solid first team player for mid-table teams. Very reliable rotation option for big shots. He triples it's worth as soon as you got him.1898432515_MiguelTrauco_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.077722faa3d9be970de2ba22504ac56f.png1991890877_MiguelTrauco_HistoryCareerStats.thumb.png.91c681e022c4b77ce34ce5283eb2df9d.png

Jandrei - A good rotation option for 1.1m €

350765055_Jandrei_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.1e30d98e90405d45701678def58f7baa.png

On 25/10/2018 at 08:28, karanhsingh said:

Max Broughton from Bolton can be signed for compensation at the start of the game. He's a bit of a weird one though, his attributes are really good for his age and well spread out but he only plays one position which is DC. The game rates him as a good Libero in fact. However he would be good in midfield but would have to be re-trained. Also while his attributes are very well rounded he has very low positioning. Anyone signed him? How does he develop?

It's very weird, I'm training him as a CAM becausehis positioning is so so bad. I'll provided an update when the results are in. I would be fuming if I was a Bolton fan with how he's been gimped. 

3 hours ago, Rags89 said:

It's very weird, I'm training him as a CAM becausehis positioning is so so bad. I'll provided an update when the results are in. I would be fuming if I was a Bolton fan with how he's been gimped. 

Why is that? What’s he meant to be like IRL?

15 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Why is that? What’s he meant to be like IRL?

Well why on earth would such a talented player be a centre back if his positioning was truly awful? I've no idea what he's like in real life other than to know he's an England youth international and the biggest clubs in England are interested in him. 

31 minutes ago, Rags89 said:

Well why on earth would such a talented player be a centre back if his positioning was truly awful? I've no idea what he's like in real life other than to know he's an England youth international and the biggest clubs in England are interested in him. 

Well there's this very well known worldwide talented youngster named Frenkie de Jong at Ajax who possess terrible Marking, Tackling and Positioning scores despite of the fact that him being a Natural at DC...

Not sure if anyone else has spotted him, but Josh Laurent at Shrewsbury looks to have very interesting stats (19 Finishing being the standout).

dobbie at queen of the south. cheap and would do for a year. striker 

1 hour ago, Rags89 said:

Yes but he's also natural in various midfield positions, whereas Broughton isn't even awkward in another. 

On 29/10/2018 at 20:07, SirCular said:

Not sure if anyone else has spotted him, but Josh Laurent at Shrewsbury looks to have very interesting stats (19 Finishing being the standout).

Has to be a random stat, as he has 11 finishing on my save.

28 minutes ago, Lemuren said:

Has to be a random stat, as he has 11 finishing on my save.

It's 19 for me too.

This kid got scouted for me, £500k was going for. Got him as a backup\potential, but injuries keep him playing so far... (That, and Son plays more international football than club in season 1 as well)

image.png

1 hour ago, Geordieboy52 said:

It's 19 for me too.

And me

Edit: It's been changed to 11 in the latest 19.1.0 update. Obviously an oversight in the original DB

Edited by Deano565

I think the two best hidden gems / bargains on this year’s game have got to be Antonio Marin and Xadas. 

Both young, with good potential, cheap, won’t demand high wages and willing to sign for a championship level club. Cannot ask much more. 

I bought both of them at leveskusen. Xadas is a sub for kai Havertz but he played at the cup and the last two europa league games as a starter. He's showing great potential and he's scored 3 goals and 4 assists till now. Marin isn't ready for 1st team but i couldnt loan him out before 9/1/2019 when he turns 18. i'm going to loan him out for the rest of the season to have some 1st team football at 2nd division. Really happy from their development already

1 minute ago, PortgasDiAceOP said:

I bought both of them at leveskusen. Xadas is a sub for kai Havertz but he played at the cup and the last two europa league games as a starter. He's showing great potential and he's scored 3 goals and 4 assists till now. Marin isn't ready for 1st team but i couldnt loan him out before 9/1/2019 when he turns 18. i'm going to loan him out for the rest of the season to have some 1st team football at 2nd division. Really happy from their development already

Nice one. So far for me, Marin is more impressive. As said I have them at QPR so they can play at a slightly lower level which probably suits better at this point. 

What role are you playing Xadas?

Just now, karanhsingh said:

Nice one. So far for me, Marin is more impressive. As said I have them at QPR so they can play at a slightly lower level which probably suits better at this point. 

What role are you playing Xadas?

i'm playing him as amc advanced playmaker. Marin is good too but there's no space in the roster for him to play minutes. 

I don't know if this guy has been posted already:

vagnoman.thumb.png.fa7a1414a1e58086c2eae4601d04f5bd.png

My scout at Barca (who I stole from Bayern M and has full knowledge of Germany) found him and rates him at 80 - CA 2 stars, PA 5 stars. I love fullbacks who can play on both sides. His left foot is fairly strong as well. Needs a little work on Anticipation, Concentration and Decisiosn, but at 17 he can easily improved those with Individual training focus as WB-S. Has already good base to start from and is tall.

9 hours ago, yonko said:

My scout at Barca (who I stole from Bayern M and has full knowledge of Germany) found him and rates him at 80 - CA 2 stars, PA 5 stars. I love fullbacks who can play on both sides. His left foot is fairly strong as well. Needs a little work on Anticipation, Concentration and Decisiosn, but at 17 he can easily improved those with Individual training focus as WB-S. Has already good base to start from and is tall.

Impressive stats really. Good find. :applause:

12 hours ago, yonko said:

how can i change the colours of my game too? :P I hate this year's purple. Btw in my save i can't say that he's doing good in the 2nd division of Germany. he's average is 6.58 after 15 matches. but my scouts rate him high also

On 22/10/2018 at 11:41, toffee71 said:

Now I know he's hardly a hidden gem, but 38yo Tim Cahill has some stunning stats for his age, though I'm waiting for him to retire to bring him home to GP as a coach. I think he could deffo do a job at Championship level maybe even as a backup in PL, of for a team that needs a top headerer!

image.png.73da013b4ec91dfe5d093128cc0086f2.png

Instantly popped into my head

7 hours ago, PortgasDiAceOP said:

how can i change the colours of my game too? :P I hate this year's purple. Btw in my save i can't say that he's doing good in the 2nd division of Germany. he's average is 6.58 after 15 matches. but my scouts rate him high also

This is the FM19 Base Dark skin with some default graphics from the FM18 Base skin which I extracted last year. It's my attempt to make FM19 look more like FM18 default dark skin. I hate the purple too. I thought that FM18 default skins were the best out of the box. 

You can get the base FM19 skins from the Skinning section of the forum. Do you still have FM18 and the FM18 Resource Archiver? If yes, you can extract the base graphic files from FM18 skins. Then you will need some level of understanding how to make the FM18 graphics files fit into the base FM19 Dark Skin.

Although not really a ‘hidden gem’ Miguel Veloso is on a free at game start.

i had Vagoman scouted with Liverpool but didn’t have the money to buy him at the time as I had bought a few players in and they wanted £12-15m 

23 minutes ago, yonko said:

This is the FM19 Base Dark skin with some default graphics from the FM18 Base skin which I extracted last year. It's my attempt to make FM19 look more like FM18 default dark skin. I hate the purple too. I thought that FM18 default skins were the best out of the box. 

You can get the base FM19 skins from the Skinning section of the forum. Do you still have FM18 and the FM18 Resource Archiver? If yes, you can extract the base graphic files from FM18 skins. Then you will need some level of understanding how to make the FM18 graphics files fit into the base FM19 Dark Skin.

Unfo i dont have Fm18 :/

2 hours ago, PortgasDiAceOP said:

Unfo i dont have Fm18 :/

If you do not like the purple skin, then why don't you use the default dark skin?

2 hours ago, yoyosm said:

for those playing Bundesliga....

bisseck.jpg

My scouts at QPR found Bisseck too and he is available for around 1.5 million. I am looking for a strong and pacy defender anyway. Are you playing with Koln? How is he doing?

15 hours ago, yonko said:

If you do not like the purple skin, then why don't you use the default dark skin?

That's what I did. :)

ant ideas how to change the attributes rating colours?

3 hours ago, smdw2008 said:

My wonderkid....now call up spain national team :hammer:

20181101231059_1.jpg

20181101231114_1.jpg

I really like him, he is ripping up the Under 19 and B team for me at the moment, I unfortunately couldn't add him to my Champions League team, but I will be giving him time in the Cups this season.

Always trains very well too I'm really thinking of sending him on loan but come the summer Julian Weigl may be on his way and the lad just keeps moaning regardless of how many games I give him and wants to move after any team expresses any interest in him (at the moment it's Shandong )

Jores Okore £650k; Will do a job for most teams I feel
3c9e7ff4b281277ce9e62604fb3c00cb.png

Álex Robles £1.6m; Solid already, and lot of room to improve
c35af539e195215c2008456976a30d5c.png

Birger Meling £1.1m; Another player ready for the first team, and space to improve
58b033e16c8e5e6ffc7c9185ccce7c82.png

Andreas Samaris £1.8m; Transfer-listed, and just 2 stats under 10, meaning he can fill almost any role in midfield
6a908596b4d359f13cd830383f0704f5.png

5 hours ago, PortgasDiAceOP said:

That's what I did. :)

ant ideas how to change the attributes rating colours?

From the preference menu.

5 hours ago, PortgasDiAceOP said:

Has anyone picked up Mele from osmalinspor? I m searching for a rotation gk and he seems pretty good

how about Escobar (for 2.2 Mil € ) or Rajkovic ( 4.5 Mil €)?

escobar.jpg

rajkovic.jpg

6 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

My scouts at QPR found Bisseck too and he is available for around 1.5 million. I am looking for a strong and pacy defender anyway. Are you playing with Koln? How is he doing?

I'm playing with Dortmund, I've just signed him (I need to sign young players for first team), Maybe during the first season I will send him to U19 or on loan.

2 hours ago, yoyosm said:

how about Escobar (for 2.2 Mil € ) or Rajkovic ( 4.5 Mil €)?

escobar.jpg

rajkovic.jpg

Thanks I 'll scout Escobar. Rajkovic too mainstreaming 

Still in my first save with the Beta and no idea how much he would cost to begin with but, Matheus Cunha has gone to Arsenal for £52m in season 4 and his attributes are sensational.

Dunno whether he's that hidden as he is a Championship starter at Blackburn but David Raya's stats seem incredible this year.

1395702313_Screenshot2018-11-03at14_49_34.thumb.png.97544935e2208ccac3b4f5ddc088445d.png

Always a very solid GK and Blackburn have always insisted on his release clause fee, which was around 7m in FM18, but it was always a good deal.

Can't get a screenie right now but Gaudino looks very good for a young free agent

25 minutes ago, dothestrand said:

Always a very solid GK and Blackburn have always insisted on his release clause fee, which was around 7m in FM18, but it was always a good deal.

I paid £10m for him, iirc he was unhappy and wanted to move.

Anyone tell me anything about Marin Pongračić? 

Plays for RB Salzburg

Denis Vavro (DC). You can get him for 2.7m €. He has 15 Determination, Bravery and Aggression. He develops really well.

239485309_DenisVavro_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.d3dad5df2950805beb00b93e3b172235.png