Sports Interactive Community

All my players are arguing me because they're not on the group to go to the training camp while they're already registered in.

On top of that, all the players want to discuss with me even thought they're already in.

Screen in French 

2018-10-18_22h12_37.png

Had a similar issue myself linked here.

My issue was slightly different as there was no prompt to enter the players in the first place, however there is definitely something wrong with the training camp.

I'm updating my issue here

When I'm adding a new payer on the group during the training camp period, it cancelled all the players who were registered before.

12 hours ago, art_gln said:

All my players are arguing me because they're not on the group to go to the training camp while they're already registered in.

On top of that, all the players want to discuss with me even thought they're already in.

Screen in French 

2018-10-18_22h12_37.png

11 hours ago, evertonmarc said:

Glad it's just not me......thought i was going mad!

Good morning,

Thank you for your information. Could you confirm which teams were used for this to happen? Would it also be possible to provide us with a save game just before confirming which players will be attending the training camp?

Once you have the save game, could you please upload it to our cloud. If you have never done this, please follow the following link:  https://community.sigames.com/topic/448071-how-to-upload-files-to-us/

3 hours ago, art_gln said:

I'm updating my issue here

When I'm adding a new payer on the group during the training camp period, it cancelled all the players who were registered before.

Can you confirm if an interaction is generated with a player as a result of this? More information would be appreciated. If no interaction is generated however, this would be worth raising as a separate issue in the training forum. 

30 minutes ago, frudd98 said:

Same has happened with me at Leeds.

Good afternoon,

Could you provide us with a save game before the training camp squad is submitted?

This can be uploaded to our cloud. For details on how to upload to the cloud follow this link:  https://community.sigames.com/topic/448071-how-to-upload-files-to-us/

Thanks