Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager 2019 Pre Release Beta *Official* Feedback Thread

Small note: My CM:s looks like DCM:s on the pre-match player lineup screen after the update.

Edited by Viking

Only played the 1 game so far with the new update. Playing on just "positive" seemed to make the tempo way too quick though, had to put back to balanced.

A goal from a through ball though! Shame it was against me, but I wasn't even mad. Did still find players running with the ball a bit too much though, when better passing options available.

I'm also not sure if it's just the Laca and Auba aren't good on this game, but again found them pretty useless. They did however make more runs into the channels. But it's almost like there is a magnet on them and the CB's and they're just drawn back constantly to each other.

I noted I can only add Youth players to train with Seniors. It doesn't make sense, before I could add players from Reserve, some of them continue training with Seniors. I just would want to know why?

20181031030011_1.thumb.jpg.27dbb51cb2ae79cc41c5c51de18db2be.jpg

25 minutes ago, tiago_wakabayashi said:

I noted I can only add Youth players to train with Seniors. It doesn't make sense, before I could add players from Reserve, some of them continue training with Seniors. I just would want to know why?

20181031030011_1.thumb.jpg.27dbb51cb2ae79cc41c5c51de18db2be.jpg

Maybe because its a Beta version 

6 hours ago, Seb Wassell said:

You say yourself that you are playing a gegenpress, in which you would certainly expect to see more injuries/fitness issues. If you believe this to be erroneous please do head over to our bugs forum and open up a thread.

Nope, I use a custom tactic with slightly lower tempo, shorter passing , mixed with extremely urgent pressing but with a standard line of engagement. Intensity of my tactic is not completely eed.

I will first try setting up training myself in a new save. I think there is a link there. I have lots of players being assessed with a high injury risk even though they are on 98 percent fit and 100 percent match sharpness. I think my assistent manager wears the boys out.

But Seb, I do not want this point to be the star of my very positive post. 

7 hours ago, Mensell76 said:

On my Liverpool save I have had the pleasure of having a tough few opponents just after updating to 19.1. Hence I can give my first impressions on the new ME.

The first conclusion is that we have gone from a very one sided ME in 19.0 too a much more diverse almost sort of full throttle like ME. ME1913 is an untammed beast of an ME, showing us the real glimpse of all its possibilities but with an emphasis on more spectacle at the moment. Okay let's start with the good news:

+ Crossing and especially crossing choices have been tweaked quite a bit . Instead of wingers/wingbacks just crossing every time they reach the byline, they now also often opt to cut the ball back to a midfielder that has made himself available as a passing option. Many attacks start to look a lot more lifelike. Even my full back on attack duty is not crossing as much anymore.

+ Through balls: I am seeing quite a few of them, even leading to goals. From little diagonal through balls played from one Inside Forward cutting inside to the other who has starting running inside, To long range through balls into space.  I have to agree with @ajw10 that the curved long through ball over the top does occur a bit often but on a positive it adds to the spectacle and quite honestly the space is often there for it too happen so it makes sense;

+ AI teams seem to counter Gegenpress or high defensive lines better. I have played Chelsea and Benfica and when they were able to resist my team's pressure they launched their attacks with long through balls over my defensive line and were able to score from it. Overall AI seems to be able to contribute to a match more and set up some lovely (counter) attacks. But work can still be done to AI defending higher and more aggresively when our teams enter their half or when they lose the ball after an attack on our half (now they just Always seem to retreat).

+ Goalkeepers are more proactive on crosses and set pieces from the Wings. I enjoy seeing them come out of their goals and grabbing high balls.

+ Goalkeepers are building up a lot better. Especially when they are not restricted to playing the ball to central defenders, you can see some lovely build up passes to the wingbacks higher up the pitch. AI goalkeepers use these passes against us now when we try to prevent short GK distribution

+ Pass into space, now this is what makes this ME a beast. There is so much more urgency both in the forward passing and vertical passing. The ball is travelling greater distances, opening spaces on the pitch a lot more. I actually felt like I was watching real high gear PL matches. Perhaps the directness and amount of passes into space needs a bit funetuning, but spectacular it is at the moment especially when you play a higher to very high tempo (which also leads to more chaos)

+ I think the tempo settings in the tactical set up are showing its differences in this ME better. You want high energy football with more spectacle and also more passing mistakes? Choose a high tempo, because the ball will travel more quickly and with longer distances. You want the best of both worlds, choose slightly lower, shorter passing but still into space and you get a more balanced patient brand of football but still quite spectacular.

+ Inside Forwards and SC's are now connecting and are really contributing to some nice attacking actions and goals. Their off the ball movement is better and due to the central play being a lot better they are just a lot more lifelike. Very curious if my AMC in my 4-2-3-1 save with PSV will now contribute more as well and if I will see more short through balls.

+ Throw ins leading to goals have been balanced.

+ It seems the Inside forwards use their preferred foot a lot more. However I am still waiting for the Robben kind of goal, a curler from the penalty box to the far post.

+ Early signs, this ME favors Guardiola a bit more. Ball posession of 60-65%, lots of shots and winning comfortably. Still a bit too many crosses and set pieces but also some nice goals from Sane cutting inside.

+ Fewer goals overall and more diversity mainly due to the fact that crossing and set piece goals have been tamed

+ Pressing in the ME seems to be more versatile in where it happens on the pitch and it results in more deadly counter attacks.

Any negative impressions?

- Early Impression: match injuries in my current save still seem too high. One or two players per match needing to be substituted due to minor or bigger injuries is frustrating. Having said that, I find overall fitness an issue with fitness concerns for multiple players after every match as off november. Two matches in a week should be possible for most Premier League players. Needing to rotate this much should not be necessary. Perhaps when I take training into my own hands in the career save as off November 2nd I will see a better fitness and injury balance?

- Winning the ball back by tackling for the ball happens perhaps a tad too much. I'd like to see more duels being won by interceptions or a foot in front of the opponent instead of tackling.. Get stuck in results in "more tackles" it seems.

Overall though this ME is clearly the way forward and perhaps already very close to a finished article. Great job SI! I am actually really looking forward to a serious career game now.

Again injuries out of control ?????

I bet SI didn’t touch them since the beta to check if we autosuggestioned ourselves each other ......

SI get serious please, the release is just 36 hours ahead and lot of people are reporting the same.

Is this perhaps a candid camera ?

Edited by Boomer Ang

One game on the new ME and it definitely feels like there are improvements. 

The buildup play was much smoother and I felt it played more like what I'm trying to accomplish with my tactic. I also scored a goal with a nice through ball in the centre!

9 hours ago, yonko said:

Are playmakers playing through balls to runners?

For example, F9 through ball to IFs or RMD. Or AP/RPM through balls to front 3? In the final 3rd that is.

Yeah it looks like it.

8 hours ago, Pompey1978 said:

Forgive me if this has already been discussed but I don't recall seeing it on here; can you no longer specify a reason for rejecting a transfer offer?

I've noticed this option has gone too, really lowers the immersion for me. The only way to explain why you rejected a bid is if the player asks you and you tell him. Hopefully sorted for release.

22 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I've noticed this option has gone too, really lowers the immersion for me. The only way to explain why you rejected a bid is if the player asks you and you tell him. Hopefully sorted for release.

Surely it's more realistic that you've to actually speak to the player about your reasons?

I think the latest patch just removed leagues I had loaded on my save.

I am sure I had the Vanarama North and South loaded, but I was just looking through the league tables and they are now both unplayable.

Is there any way to check that I definitely had that level loaded?

I'm sure this has been asked before. But I can't find it.

Why can't I sort by column in the Scouting > Priorities screen?

I like to scout a lot of players, and I like to use good non Scouting staff to do some of the lifting. I assign nicknames to the staff I use to scout specific players like 01>02>03>X (depending on how many good staff I have.)

It's impossible to know how many assignments each staff member has without seriously going through each of the, sometimes, hundreds of assignments on priorities and just count them up.

Being able to sort by staff name (and I see no reason not to be able to sort by anything I want on that screen) would greatly improve the way I like to play the game. And you used to be able to do it in FM18 (if not a "priorities" screen, but a similar one)

Also being able to make my own "view" for that screen would be nice. I like having the info I prioritize available whenever possible. 

59 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Surely it's more realistic that you've to actually speak to the player about your reasons?

Except you're not just telling the player the reason, are you? You were also able to give a message to the club attempting to buy your player.

You used to be able to reject an offer because it wasn't high enough, or because the player is a valuable first team member, etc.

How are you supposed to say to another club, "I will sell him to you but only if you cough up a bit more cash"?

19 minutes ago, anagain said:

I think the latest patch just removed leagues I had loaded on my save.

I am sure I had the Vanarama North and South loaded, but I was just looking through the league tables and they are now both unplayable.

Is there any way to check that I definitely had that level loaded?

Go preferences > detail level > status. In there it shows what leagues you have loaded, if any have been removed you can hover over the area and a pop up shows saying what has been removed. and on what date.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not really, as if the other manager gets asked about it it refers to your reason, i.e he's a first team regular, hot prospect etc.

It is probably a coincidence, but since the update, I haven't won a match.  Only four games, but I only lose three times in the previous forty games, so it has got me thinking.

I guess I am just after reassurance.  Nothing fundamental changed with the ME, other than bugs, right?

3 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

It is probably a coincidence, but since the update, I haven't won a match.  Only four games, but I only lose three times in the previous forty games, so it has got me thinking.

I guess I am just after reassurance.  Nothing fundamental changed with the ME, other than bugs, right?

Quite a lot has changed. Aside from rebalancing crosses and through balls there are plenty of changes that many people won't even realise. As ever, there's always a chance you'll need to tweak your system accordingly. 

13 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Go preferences > detail level > status. In there it shows what leagues you have loaded, if any have been removed you can hover over the area and a pop up shows saying what has been removed. and on what date.

Thanks. I guess it's just my imagination that I added the Van North/South. Status doesn't say it has been removed, so can only assume I just forgot to add it on game setup. Strange how I didn't notice until now though. Could have sworn I'd looked at the league tables at some point, but I guess not.

Solves the question of whether to start a fresh save or carry on my beta game anyway. Time to start afresh with the Nortth/South running.

The update borked my corner setups :D

Had the default set up with the striker marking the keeper & opposite side AML/R on the near post. First game after the update & players are all over the place, my DCs are set to stay back with the striker lurking outside the box  

After watching 2-3 matches in full, here are my initial observation about the 19.1 ME:

- Players are attempting lot more forward passes.

- The wingbacks will still attempt to dribble wide and attempt crosses unless you add some PIs (dribble less, cross less often, hold position, take fewer risks) to restrict that. I still don't think 'Run wide with ball' should be hard-coded.

- Players are defending lot more aggressively. Tackles are flying in with accuracy even without the 'Get stuck in' TI.

- The players are trying to 'counter' in transition even with 'Hold shape' TI active. This could be due to the ME change in passing risks.

- Tempo seems high even on the lowest tempo setting. I'll test this more with 'Be more disciplined' TI to see if they follow my instructions to kill the tempo.

Overall the ME is better than the previous iteration but still needs balancing. I'll post more once I've watched few more matches in detail.

Edited by pats

42 minutes ago, Pompey1978 said:

Except you're not just telling the player the reason, are you? You were also able to give a message to the club attempting to buy your player.

You used to be able to reject an offer because it wasn't high enough, or because the player is a valuable first team member, etc.

How are you supposed to say to another club, "I will sell him to you but only if you cough up a bit more cash"?

32 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Not really, as if the other manager gets asked about it it refers to your reason, i.e he's a first team regular, hot prospect etc.

Hadnt thought about that, to be honest.

Anyone else think "get creative", "demand more" and "show some passion" shouts are OP:

image.thumb.png.d3f0e64688d13363ba5b68b6f594577b.png

I'd be interested to know what tactical affects the shouts have exactly. Does get creative increase creative freedom for example?

Edited by pauly15

21 minutes ago, pauly15 said:

Anyone else think "get creative", "demand more" and "show some passion" shouts are OP:

I'd be interested to know what tactical affects the shouts have exactly. Does get creative increase creative freedom for example?

That's interesting. I would also like to know how much creative freedom is reduced/increased if we use 'Be more disciplined' and 'Be more expressive' TIs?

One thing i think will put me off playing FM19 long term as it stands are wages.

Every average joe and their dog wants 150k+ per week, and whilst big clubs can support that...it's a tad unrealistic.

1 hour ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Please do not clog up the thread with this kind of feedback, not only is not constructive, it's misleading and somewhat insulting. If you are going to leave feedback it actually needs to be constructive

That was the most constructive post ever wrote by myself in the last years.

Being my beta game unplayable due to the injuries and jadedness bug and being myself a customer I must know if asking for a refund or not even before the vanilla, therefore clarifying this aspect is legally a customer's right, this by my country laws.

Maybe in your country laws are different, I couldn't care less. 

I am getting infos for my customer rights and I do not appreciate your usage of the forum to pester me being your silly words against my customer rights and against the laws in place in my country.

Edited by Boomer Ang

21 minutes ago, pats said:

That's interesting. I would also like to know how much creative freedom is reduced/increased if we use 'Be more disciplined' and 'Be more expressive' TIs?

Fairly sure that's what that TI relates to. 

The new ME is launching too many longer, direct passes. I have passing TIs and PIs as short as possible and 'be more disciplined' and the lowest tempo selected, but on attacking mentality too many players are launching quick balls forward instead of playing a simple pass to keep possession. I also don't have 'counter' on but that's what it looks like they're doing. 

Also giving away tons of FKs in the new ME on normal tackling. 

Edited by pauly15

1 minute ago, Jamie Cortez said:

One thing i think will put me off playing FM19 long term as it stands are wages.

Every average joe and their dog wants 150k+ per week, and whilst big clubs can support that...it's a tad unrealistic.

And as always with these matters, there's a huge difference between what a player wants and what a player is prepared to accept.  Unless things have massively changed (which they may well have) it has always and likely will always be easy to outmaneuver the AI on negotiations.

3 hours ago, Boomer Ang said:

Again injuries out of control ?????

I bet SI didn’t touch them since the beta to check if we autosuggestioned ourselves each other ......

SI get serious please, the release is just 36 hours ahead and lot of people are reporting the same.

Is this perhaps a candid camera ?

You're telling them to 'get serious' off the back of one post which the guy states he only played a couple of matches. Without even trying it yourself?

Take your own advice mate. 

Post patch opposition teams seem to be playing really aggressive in tempo and pressing. 

Wee bit disappointed the crossing whiners seem to have won as well. My goals spread were pretty well distributed ( most the assists marked as crosses were cutbacks or passes in the box)  but post patch same team same setup and it's all 60 yard Hollywood passes in behind their d line. It's like both the AI and our players are being hyper aggressive on even modestly high tempo/pressing setups

13 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

If you think this is constructive, then I kindly suggest you have a rethink. I have no idea what you country's rights are, but they aren't really relevant here to be absolutely frank. You abide by the rules of this forum, whether you read them or not. If you can't be polite with your manner and constructive with your posts, they will simply be removed. Thank you

I have been insulted by another forumer, to be honest I expected the moderator to prevent / correct such behaviour by forum rules, that didn't happen, so far so good.

Told that, I am just claiming my customers' rights and I am definitely disappointed I have bought a game I can not play so after many posts I really do not know how to be constructive if the game is unplayable for some of us. If I had the source code I would be more constructive for sure.

9 hours ago, Seb Wassell said:

You say yourself that you are playing a gegenpress, in which you would certainly expect to see more injuries/fitness issues. If you believe this to be erroneous please do head over to our bugs forum and open up a thread.

Seb, I started a new save for 19.1 in a PSV game. Match injuries so far seem down. But an issue could be  how quickly players from the first 11 become ""high injury risks". My season is just 5 official matches old and already most of my first 11 are labeled with a "high" injury risk. Just after 5 matches against not the most difficult opponents. Match fitness is good, match sharpness close to perfect. In my honest opinion players should not feel the fatigue of the tactic or season at the end of august just yet. By November I am fearing this issue will be even larger and I will start to see more injuries. 

Again, I am not using the custom gegenpress preset. And even if I was, it is just end of august. Natural fitness of all of the high injury players is above 11 (injury proneness is unknown to me at this current time) and stamina is above 13. Training intensity is normal. So these things combined just do not add up to having so many players labelled with a high injury risk. Or am I missing something?

I kindly ask anyone with injury problems to look at this from a nuanced perspective. Please do not conclude there is an injury bug or anything. Therefore I also hope SI or MODS with lots of expertise will reply to this and not to get wild speculation from players just like me who are not certain if there is a problem or what might be the problem ;)

High Injury Risk.png

34 minutes ago, forameuss said:

And as always with these matters, there's a huge difference between what a player wants and what a player is prepared to accept.  Unless things have massively changed (which they may well have) it has always and likely will always be easy to outmaneuver the AI on negotiations.

My experience so far in 19 is that by offering something more realistic, the agent will terminate negotiations. 

3 minutes ago, Jamie Cortez said:

My experience so far in 19 is that by offering something more realistic, the agent will terminate negotiations. 

Then perhaps the player was never that interested in the first place.

I've always found the negotiation module quite simplistic.  You can guage interest quite early, usually by doing what you're doing.  They want something silly, you go realistic.  If they immediately back off, they were chancing their arm, and probably aren't that bothered.  If they come back with anything at that point, then you can usually drive them down a lot further.  That first reaction is always very important I've found.

4 hours ago, Mensell76 said:

Nope, I use a custom tactic with slightly lower tempo, shorter passing , mixed with extremely urgent pressing but with a standard line of engagement. Intensity of my tactic is not completely eed.

I will first try setting up training myself in a new save. I think there is a link there. I have lots of players being assessed with a high injury risk even though they are on 98 percent fit and 100 percent match sharpness. I think my assistent manager wears the boys out.

Let me know how it goes over the course of a season or so. I'm confident that we have addressed the earlier issue, but of course we'll investigate any further potential issues :thup:

Edit - "extremely urgent pressing" is of course going to raise the risk of injury.

4 hours ago, Mensell76 said:

But Seb, I do not want this point to be the star of my very positive post. 

Not at all - just that bits my job :lol:

Played 5 games with 19.1 and it's nice but also think that now the tempo and directness is over the top. I'm playing control possesion with slow tempo and short passing and now it's just to many direct long passes that look great but aren't exactly what I want my team to play. I did also see some nice through balls in the final 3rd which is nice.

26 minutes ago, Mensell76 said:

Seb, I started a new save for 19.1 in a PSV game. Match injuries so far seem down. But an issue could be  how quickly players from the first 11 become ""high injury risks". My season is just 5 official matches old and already most of my first 11 are labeled with a "high" injury risk. Just after 5 matches against not the most difficult opponents. Match fitness is good, match sharpness close to perfect. In my honest opinion players should not feel the fatigue of the tactic or season at the end of august just yet. By November I am fearing this issue will be even larger and I will start to see more injuries. 

Again, I am not using the custom gegenpress preset. And even if I was, it is just end of august. Natural fitness of all of the high injury players is above 11 (injury proneness is unknown to me at this current time) and stamina is above 13. Training intensity is normal. So these things combined just do not add up to having so many players labelled with a high injury risk. Or am I missing something?

I kindly ask anyone with injury problems to look at this from a nuanced perspective. Please do not conclude there is an injury bug or anything. Therefore I also hope SI or MODS with lots of expertise will reply to this and not to get wild speculation from players just like me who are not certain if there is a problem or what might be the problem ;)

High Injury Risk.png

I know the bug very well because I had it for many hours while I was playing the game. Just cause of it and cause of the other injuries bug I quit playing and uninstalled everything.

I remember myself having a middle intesity tactic set, I applied lot of rotation, I never plyed players below 90% and despite all these efforts 50% of my players were on constat high injury risk and get jaded by the middle of October.

Tell me SI please how this game is supposed to be played reading our reports and reading dozens of same reports about the same subject in the bugs forum. 

What do you need more as proof ?  I have ran out of ideas, more than this you can come to our house and play together if you don't trust us. We can do that, no problem for me. I am available on Thursday evening from 8pm to 12pm, you have please to provide food by yourselves, Miles will understand. 

30 minutes ago, Boomer Ang said:

I have been insulted by another forumer, to be honest I expected the moderator to prevent / correct such behaviour by forum rules, that didn't happen, so far so good.

Told that, I am just claiming my customers' rights and I am definitely disappointed I have bought a game I can not play so after many posts I really do not know how to be constructive if the game is unplayable for some of us. If I had the source code I would be more constructive for sure.

You haven't bought a game, you've pre ordered a game and have been given access to a beta, you know not a complete game. The whole point of a beta is that FIND BUGS so there are going to be bugs present in. Your consumer right for want of a better term are null and void at this stage as the game you are playing is plastered with the word beta in it. If these issues are present in the full game released on Friday then yes you have a point but not in a test version of a game that has been advertised over and over as NOT THE FULL GAME.

37 minutes ago, Mensell76 said:
Spoiler

High Injury Risk.png

Without being able to see further into your save I'm afraid I cannot provide a definite explanation. However, injury risk comes form many different places, including but not limited to: match frequency, training load, player injury susceptibility (injury proneness, injury history, recurring injuries, etc), player condition/sharpness/fatigue, etc. High injury risk does not mean immediate injury, simply that the risk is heightened. Some players may rarely drop below 'High' or 'Increased' due to their injury proneness/injury history, for example we might expect Vincent Kompany to almost always be at an above average risk due to his history.

Edit - "extremely urgent pressing" is of course going to raise the risk of injury.

6 hours ago, craiigman said:

Only played the 1 game so far with the new update. Playing on just "positive" seemed to make the tempo way too quick though, had to put back to balanced.

A goal from a through ball though! Shame it was against me, but I wasn't even mad. Did still find players running with the ball a bit too much though, when better passing options available.

I'm also not sure if it's just the Laca and Auba aren't good on this game, but again found them pretty useless. They did however make more runs into the channels. But it's almost like there is a magnet on them and the CB's and they're just drawn back constantly to each other.

2 hours ago, pats said:

After watching 2-3 matches in full, here are my initial observation about the 19.1 ME:

- Players are attempting lot more forward passes.

- The wingbacks will still attempt to dribble wide and attempt crosses unless you add some PIs (dribble less, cross less often, hold position, take fewer risks) to restrict that. I still don't think 'Run wide with ball' should be hard-coded.

- Players are defending lot more aggressively. Tackles are flying in with accuracy even without the 'Get stuck in' TI.

- The players are trying to 'counter' in transition even with 'Hold shape' TI active. This could be due to the ME change in passing risks.

- Tempo seems high even on the lowest tempo setting. I'll test this more with 'Be more disciplined' TI to see if they follow my instructions to kill the tempo.

Overall the ME is better than the previous iteration but still needs balancing. I'll post more once I've watched few more matches in detail.

Exactly what I’m seeing as well. Right direction, but still needs a little tweak IMO.

Pretty happy with the update. My defensive wingers are still dribbling diagonally toward the corner flag and crossing. I'm assuming it's the run wide with ball player instruction which for some reason is locked in.

No one ever dribbles toward the corner flag to cross, it just doesn't happen in real life.

Played a few friendlies with the new update and passing from midfield has definitely improved, a lot more variation, also wingers/wingbacks will occasionally stop and cut the ball back inside instead of just constantly crossing, so well done there. Strikers are now getting more involved in the passing phases and are scoring/getting far better ratings, no 6.1 etc. All looks to be a better balance to the ME.

1 hour ago, luka_ said:

Played 5 games with 19.1 and it's nice but also think that now the tempo and directness is over the top. I'm playing control possesion with slow tempo and short passing and now it's just to many direct long passes that look great but aren't exactly what I want my team to play. I did also see some nice through balls in the final 3rd which is nice.

Agreed.

Interecepted passes on my ultra-short passing tactic: 

image.thumb.png.d328ef0a42d17be61ee168192dbabd01.png

Edited by pauly15

36 minutes ago, RocheBag said:

Pretty happy with the update. My defensive wingers are still dribbling diagonally toward the corner flag and crossing. I'm assuming it's the run wide with ball player instruction which for some reason is locked in.

No one ever dribbles toward the corner flag to cross, it just doesn't happen in real life.

Agreed. Just can't get my head around this. What's the logic behind this behavior of wide players?

Just spotted that you can put players on general rehab training  as there are coming out of an injury! :) nice touch.

1 hour ago, luka_ said:

ME is on steroids now. :D

For this update :  there are still not balance. Through ball is too directness like player make it from half of the ground. Tempo is look over I play much lower but it seem like higher tempo. Player especially midfielder they run too much and like to make a range shot ,even shot less often is set up and there are option to pass around. DM is not DM even i set shot less , dribbling less but they like to run and make long shot always even have many option to pass around. Yellow card is easy to get this not my side but the AI side.

Will the game officially change from Beta to the full game at exactly midnight, or will there be a patch sometime in the day? 

Still unsure when the actual editor is released too. Any update on this would be appreciated.