Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager 2019 Pre Release Beta *Official* Feedback Thread

Recommended Posts

One game on the new ME and it definitely feels like there are improvements. 

The buildup play was much smoother and I felt it played more like what I'm trying to accomplish with my tactic. I also scored a goal with a nice through ball in the centre!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, yonko said:

Are playmakers playing through balls to runners?

For example, F9 through ball to IFs or RMD. Or AP/RPM through balls to front 3? In the final 3rd that is.

Yeah it looks like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pompey1978 said:

Forgive me if this has already been discussed but I don't recall seeing it on here; can you no longer specify a reason for rejecting a transfer offer?

I've noticed this option has gone too, really lowers the immersion for me. The only way to explain why you rejected a bid is if the player asks you and you tell him. Hopefully sorted for release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I've noticed this option has gone too, really lowers the immersion for me. The only way to explain why you rejected a bid is if the player asks you and you tell him. Hopefully sorted for release.

Surely it's more realistic that you've to actually speak to the player about your reasons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the latest patch just removed leagues I had loaded on my save.

I am sure I had the Vanarama North and South loaded, but I was just looking through the league tables and they are now both unplayable.

Is there any way to check that I definitely had that level loaded?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure this has been asked before. But I can't find it.

Why can't I sort by column in the Scouting > Priorities screen?

I like to scout a lot of players, and I like to use good non Scouting staff to do some of the lifting. I assign nicknames to the staff I use to scout specific players like 01>02>03>X (depending on how many good staff I have.)

It's impossible to know how many assignments each staff member has without seriously going through each of the, sometimes, hundreds of assignments on priorities and just count them up.

Being able to sort by staff name (and I see no reason not to be able to sort by anything I want on that screen) would greatly improve the way I like to play the game. And you used to be able to do it in FM18 (if not a "priorities" screen, but a similar one)

Also being able to make my own "view" for that screen would be nice. I like having the info I prioritize available whenever possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Surely it's more realistic that you've to actually speak to the player about your reasons?

Except you're not just telling the player the reason, are you? You were also able to give a message to the club attempting to buy your player.

You used to be able to reject an offer because it wasn't high enough, or because the player is a valuable first team member, etc.

How are you supposed to say to another club, "I will sell him to you but only if you cough up a bit more cash"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, anagain said:

I think the latest patch just removed leagues I had loaded on my save.

I am sure I had the Vanarama North and South loaded, but I was just looking through the league tables and they are now both unplayable.

Is there any way to check that I definitely had that level loaded?

Go preferences > detail level > status. In there it shows what leagues you have loaded, if any have been removed you can hover over the area and a pop up shows saying what has been removed. and on what date.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Surely it's more realistic that you've to actually speak to the player about your reasons?

Not really, as if the other manager gets asked about it it refers to your reason, i.e he's a first team regular, hot prospect etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is probably a coincidence, but since the update, I haven't won a match.  Only four games, but I only lose three times in the previous forty games, so it has got me thinking.

I guess I am just after reassurance.  Nothing fundamental changed with the ME, other than bugs, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

It is probably a coincidence, but since the update, I haven't won a match.  Only four games, but I only lose three times in the previous forty games, so it has got me thinking.

I guess I am just after reassurance.  Nothing fundamental changed with the ME, other than bugs, right?

Quite a lot has changed. Aside from rebalancing crosses and through balls there are plenty of changes that many people won't even realise. As ever, there's always a chance you'll need to tweak your system accordingly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Go preferences > detail level > status. In there it shows what leagues you have loaded, if any have been removed you can hover over the area and a pop up shows saying what has been removed. and on what date.

Thanks. I guess it's just my imagination that I added the Van North/South. Status doesn't say it has been removed, so can only assume I just forgot to add it on game setup. Strange how I didn't notice until now though. Could have sworn I'd looked at the league tables at some point, but I guess not.

Solves the question of whether to start a fresh save or carry on my beta game anyway. Time to start afresh with the Nortth/South running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The update borked my corner setups :D

Had the default set up with the striker marking the keeper & opposite side AML/R on the near post. First game after the update & players are all over the place, my DCs are set to stay back with the striker lurking outside the box  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching 2-3 matches in full, here are my initial observation about the 19.1 ME:

- Players are attempting lot more forward passes.

- The wingbacks will still attempt to dribble wide and attempt crosses unless you add some PIs (dribble less, cross less often, hold position, take fewer risks) to restrict that. I still don't think 'Run wide with ball' should be hard-coded.

- Players are defending lot more aggressively. Tackles are flying in with accuracy even without the 'Get stuck in' TI.

- The players are trying to 'counter' in transition even with 'Hold shape' TI active. This could be due to the ME change in passing risks.

- Tempo seems high even on the lowest tempo setting. I'll test this more with 'Be more disciplined' TI to see if they follow my instructions to kill the tempo.

Overall the ME is better than the previous iteration but still needs balancing. I'll post more once I've watched few more matches in detail.

Edited by pats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Pompey1978 said:

Except you're not just telling the player the reason, are you? You were also able to give a message to the club attempting to buy your player.

You used to be able to reject an offer because it wasn't high enough, or because the player is a valuable first team member, etc.

How are you supposed to say to another club, "I will sell him to you but only if you cough up a bit more cash"?

 

32 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

 

Not really, as if the other manager gets asked about it it refers to your reason, i.e he's a first team regular, hot prospect etc.

Hadnt thought about that, to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else think "get creative", "demand more" and "show some passion" shouts are OP:

image.thumb.png.d3f0e64688d13363ba5b68b6f594577b.png

I'd be interested to know what tactical affects the shouts have exactly. Does get creative increase creative freedom for example?

Edited by pauly15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, pauly15 said:

Anyone else think "get creative", "demand more" and "show some passion" shouts are OP:

I'd be interested to know what tactical affects the shouts have exactly. Does get creative increase creative freedom for example?

That's interesting. I would also like to know how much creative freedom is reduced/increased if we use 'Be more disciplined' and 'Be more expressive' TIs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing i think will put me off playing FM19 long term as it stands are wages.

Every average joe and their dog wants 150k+ per week, and whilst big clubs can support that...it's a tad unrealistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Please do not clog up the thread with this kind of feedback, not only is not constructive, it's misleading and somewhat insulting. If you are going to leave feedback it actually needs to be constructive

That was the most constructive post ever wrote by myself in the last years.

Being my beta game unplayable due to the injuries and jadedness bug and being myself a customer I must know if asking for a refund or not even before the vanilla, therefore clarifying this aspect is legally a customer's right, this by my country laws.

Maybe in your country laws are different, I couldn't care less. 

I am getting infos for my customer rights and I do not appreciate your usage of the forum to pester me being your silly words against my customer rights and against the laws in place in my country.

Edited by Boomer Ang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, pats said:

That's interesting. I would also like to know how much creative freedom is reduced/increased if we use 'Be more disciplined' and 'Be more expressive' TIs?

Fairly sure that's what that TI relates to. 

The new ME is launching too many longer, direct passes. I have passing TIs and PIs as short as possible and 'be more disciplined' and the lowest tempo selected, but on attacking mentality too many players are launching quick balls forward instead of playing a simple pass to keep possession. I also don't have 'counter' on but that's what it looks like they're doing. 

Also giving away tons of FKs in the new ME on normal tackling. 

Edited by pauly15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jamie Cortez said:

One thing i think will put me off playing FM19 long term as it stands are wages.

Every average joe and their dog wants 150k+ per week, and whilst big clubs can support that...it's a tad unrealistic.

And as always with these matters, there's a huge difference between what a player wants and what a player is prepared to accept.  Unless things have massively changed (which they may well have) it has always and likely will always be easy to outmaneuver the AI on negotiations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Boomer Ang said:

Again injuries out of control ?????

I bet SI didn’t touch them since the beta to check if we autosuggestioned ourselves each other ......

SI get serious please, the release is just 36 hours ahead and lot of people are reporting the same.

Is this perhaps a candid camera ?

You're telling them to 'get serious' off the back of one post which the guy states he only played a couple of matches. Without even trying it yourself?

Take your own advice mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Boomer Ang said:

That was the most constructive post ever wrote by myself in the last years.

Being my beta game unplayable due to the injuries and jadedness bug and being myself a customer I must know if asking for a refund or not even before the vanilla, therefore clarifying this aspect is legally a customer's right, this by my country laws.

Maybe in your country laws are different, I couldn't care less. 

I am getting infos for my customer rights and I do not appreciate your usage of the forum to pester me being your silly words against my customer rights and against the laws in place in my country.

If you think this is constructive, then I kindly suggest you have a rethink. I have no idea what you country's rights are, but they aren't really relevant here to be absolutely frank. You abide by the rules of this forum, whether you read them or not. If you can't be polite with your manner and constructive with your posts, they will simply be removed. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post patch opposition teams seem to be playing really aggressive in tempo and pressing. 

Wee bit disappointed the crossing whiners seem to have won as well. My goals spread were pretty well distributed ( most the assists marked as crosses were cutbacks or passes in the box)  but post patch same team same setup and it's all 60 yard Hollywood passes in behind their d line. It's like both the AI and our players are being hyper aggressive on even modestly high tempo/pressing setups

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

If you think this is constructive, then I kindly suggest you have a rethink. I have no idea what you country's rights are, but they aren't really relevant here to be absolutely frank. You abide by the rules of this forum, whether you read them or not. If you can't be polite with your manner and constructive with your posts, they will simply be removed. Thank you

 I have been insulted by another forumer, to be honest I expected the moderator to prevent / correct such behaviour by forum rules, that didn't happen, so far so good.

Told that, I am just claiming my customers' rights and I am definitely disappointed I have bought a game I can not play so after many posts I really do not know how to be constructive if the game is unplayable for some of us. If I had the source code I would be more constructive for sure.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Seb Wassell said:

You say yourself that you are playing a gegenpress, in which you would certainly expect to see more injuries/fitness issues. If you believe this to be erroneous please do head over to our bugs forum and open up a thread.

Seb, I started a new save for 19.1 in a PSV game. Match injuries so far seem down. But an issue could be  how quickly players from the first 11 become ""high injury risks". My season is just 5 official matches old and already most of my first 11 are labeled with a "high" injury risk. Just after 5 matches against not the most difficult opponents. Match fitness is good, match sharpness close to perfect. In my honest opinion players should not feel the fatigue of the tactic or season at the end of august just yet. By November I am fearing this issue will be even larger and I will start to see more injuries. 

Again, I am not using the custom gegenpress preset. And even if I was, it is just end of august. Natural fitness of all of the high injury players is above 11 (injury proneness is unknown to me at this current time) and stamina is above 13. Training intensity is normal. So these things combined just do not add up to having so many players labelled with a high injury risk. Or am I missing something?

I kindly ask anyone with injury problems to look at this from a nuanced perspective. Please do not conclude there is an injury bug or anything. Therefore I also hope SI or MODS with lots of expertise will reply to this and not to get wild speculation from players just like me who are not certain if there is a problem or what might be the problem ;)

High Injury Risk.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, forameuss said:

And as always with these matters, there's a huge difference between what a player wants and what a player is prepared to accept.  Unless things have massively changed (which they may well have) it has always and likely will always be easy to outmaneuver the AI on negotiations.

 

My experience so far in 19 is that by offering something more realistic, the agent will terminate negotiations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jamie Cortez said:

 

My experience so far in 19 is that by offering something more realistic, the agent will terminate negotiations. 

Then perhaps the player was never that interested in the first place.

I've always found the negotiation module quite simplistic.  You can guage interest quite early, usually by doing what you're doing.  They want something silly, you go realistic.  If they immediately back off, they were chancing their arm, and probably aren't that bothered.  If they come back with anything at that point, then you can usually drive them down a lot further.  That first reaction is always very important I've found.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mensell76 said:

Nope, I use a custom tactic with slightly lower tempo, shorter passing , mixed with extremely urgent pressing but with a standard line of engagement. Intensity of my tactic is not completely eed.

I will first try setting up training myself in a new save. I think there is a link there. I have lots of players being assessed with a high injury risk even though they are on 98 percent fit and 100 percent match sharpness. I think my assistent manager wears the boys out.

Let me know how it goes over the course of a season or so. I'm confident that we have addressed the earlier issue, but of course we'll investigate any further potential issues :thup:

Edit - "extremely urgent pressing" is of course going to raise the risk of injury.

4 hours ago, Mensell76 said:

But Seb, I do not want this point to be the star of my very positive post. 

Not at all - just that bits my job :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played 5 games with 19.1 and it's nice but also think that now the tempo and directness is over the top. I'm playing control possesion with slow tempo and short passing and now it's just to many direct long passes that look great but aren't exactly what I want my team to play. I did also see some nice through balls in the final 3rd which is nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mensell76 said:

Seb, I started a new save for 19.1 in a PSV game. Match injuries so far seem down. But an issue could be  how quickly players from the first 11 become ""high injury risks". My season is just 5 official matches old and already most of my first 11 are labeled with a "high" injury risk. Just after 5 matches against not the most difficult opponents. Match fitness is good, match sharpness close to perfect. In my honest opinion players should not feel the fatigue of the tactic or season at the end of august just yet. By November I am fearing this issue will be even larger and I will start to see more injuries. 

Again, I am not using the custom gegenpress preset. And even if I was, it is just end of august. Natural fitness of all of the high injury players is above 11 (injury proneness is unknown to me at this current time) and stamina is above 13. Training intensity is normal. So these things combined just do not add up to having so many players labelled with a high injury risk. Or am I missing something?

I kindly ask anyone with injury problems to look at this from a nuanced perspective. Please do not conclude there is an injury bug or anything. Therefore I also hope SI or MODS with lots of expertise will reply to this and not to get wild speculation from players just like me who are not certain if there is a problem or what might be the problem ;)

High Injury Risk.png

I know the bug very well because I had it for many hours while I was playing the game. Just cause of it and cause of the other injuries bug I quit playing and uninstalled everything.

I remember myself having a middle intesity tactic set, I applied lot of rotation, I never plyed players below 90% and despite all these efforts 50% of my players were on constat high injury risk and get jaded by the middle of October.

Tell me SI please how this game is supposed to be played reading our reports and reading dozens of same reports about the same subject in the bugs forum. 

What do you need more as proof ?  I have ran out of ideas, more than this you can come to our house and play together if you don't trust us. We can do that, no problem for me. I am available on Thursday evening from 8pm to 12pm, you have please to provide food by yourselves, Miles will understand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Boomer Ang said:

 I have been insulted by another forumer, to be honest I expected the moderator to prevent / correct such behaviour by forum rules, that didn't happen, so far so good.

Told that, I am just claiming my customers' rights and I am definitely disappointed I have bought a game I can not play so after many posts I really do not know how to be constructive if the game is unplayable for some of us. If I had the source code I would be more constructive for sure.

 

 

You haven't bought a game, you've pre ordered a game and have been given access to a beta, you know not a complete game. The whole point of a beta is that FIND BUGS so there are going to be bugs present in. Your consumer right for want of a better term are null and void at this stage as the game you are playing is plastered with the word beta in it. If these issues are present in the full game released on Friday then yes you have a point but not in a test version of a game that has been advertised over and over as NOT THE FULL GAME.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Mensell76 said:
Spoiler

 

Seb, I started a new save for 19.1 in a PSV game. Match injuries so far seem down. But an issue could be  how quickly players from the first 11 become ""high injury risks". My season is just 5 official matches old and already most of my first 11 are labeled with a "high" injury risk. Just after 5 matches against not the most difficult opponents. Match fitness is good, match sharpness close to perfect. In my honest opinion players should not feel the fatigue of the tactic or season at the end of august just yet. By November I am fearing this issue will be even larger and I will start to see more injuries. 

Again, I am not using the custom gegenpress preset. And even if I was, it is just end of august. Natural fitness of all of the high injury players is above 11 (injury proneness is unknown to me at this current time) and stamina is above 13. Training intensity is normal. So these things combined just do not add up to having so many players labelled with a high injury risk. Or am I missing something?

I kindly ask anyone with injury problems to look at this from a nuanced perspective. Please do not conclude there is an injury bug or anything. Therefore I also hope SI or MODS with lots of expertise will reply to this and not to get wild speculation from players just like me who are not certain if there is a problem or what might be the problem ;)

High Injury Risk.png

 

 

Without being able to see further into your save I'm afraid I cannot provide a definite explanation. However, injury risk comes form many different places, including but not limited to: match frequency, training load, player injury susceptibility (injury proneness, injury history, recurring injuries, etc), player condition/sharpness/fatigue, etc. High injury risk does not mean immediate injury, simply that the risk is heightened. Some players may rarely drop below 'High' or 'Increased' due to their injury proneness/injury history, for example we might expect Vincent Kompany to almost always be at an above average risk due to his history.

Edit - "extremely urgent pressing" is of course going to raise the risk of injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, craiigman said:

Only played the 1 game so far with the new update. Playing on just "positive" seemed to make the tempo way too quick though, had to put back to balanced.

A goal from a through ball though! Shame it was against me, but I wasn't even mad. Did still find players running with the ball a bit too much though, when better passing options available.

I'm also not sure if it's just the Laca and Auba aren't good on this game, but again found them pretty useless. They did however make more runs into the channels. But it's almost like there is a magnet on them and the CB's and they're just drawn back constantly to each other.

 

2 hours ago, pats said:

After watching 2-3 matches in full, here are my initial observation about the 19.1 ME:

- Players are attempting lot more forward passes.

- The wingbacks will still attempt to dribble wide and attempt crosses unless you add some PIs (dribble less, cross less often, hold position, take fewer risks) to restrict that. I still don't think 'Run wide with ball' should be hard-coded.

- Players are defending lot more aggressively. Tackles are flying in with accuracy even without the 'Get stuck in' TI.

- The players are trying to 'counter' in transition even with 'Hold shape' TI active. This could be due to the ME change in passing risks.

- Tempo seems high even on the lowest tempo setting. I'll test this more with 'Be more disciplined' TI to see if they follow my instructions to kill the tempo.

Overall the ME is better than the previous iteration but still needs balancing. I'll post more once I've watched few more matches in detail.

Exactly what I’m seeing as well. Right direction, but still needs a little tweak IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty happy with the update. My defensive wingers are still dribbling diagonally toward the corner flag and crossing. I'm assuming it's the run wide with ball player instruction which for some reason is locked in.

No one ever dribbles toward the corner flag to cross, it just doesn't happen in real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played a few friendlies with the new update and passing from midfield has definitely improved, a lot more variation, also wingers/wingbacks will occasionally stop and cut the ball back inside instead of just constantly crossing, so well done there. Strikers are now getting more involved in the passing phases and are scoring/getting far better ratings, no 6.1 etc. All looks to be a better balance to the ME.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luka_ said:

Played 5 games with 19.1 and it's nice but also think that now the tempo and directness is over the top. I'm playing control possesion with slow tempo and short passing and now it's just to many direct long passes that look great but aren't exactly what I want my team to play. I did also see some nice through balls in the final 3rd which is nice.

Agreed.

Interecepted passes on my ultra-short passing tactic: 

image.thumb.png.d328ef0a42d17be61ee168192dbabd01.png

Edited by pauly15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RocheBag said:

Pretty happy with the update. My defensive wingers are still dribbling diagonally toward the corner flag and crossing. I'm assuming it's the run wide with ball player instruction which for some reason is locked in.

No one ever dribbles toward the corner flag to cross, it just doesn't happen in real life.

Agreed. Just can't get my head around this. What's the logic behind this behavior of wide players?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just spotted that you can put players on general rehab training  as there are coming out of an injury! :) nice touch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luka_ said:

Played 5 games with 19.1 and it's nice but also think that now the tempo and directness is over the top. I'm playing control possesion with slow tempo and short passing and now it's just to many direct long passes that look great but aren't exactly what I want my team to play. I did also see some nice through balls in the final 3rd which is nice.

ME is on steroids now. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For this update :  there are still not balance. Through ball is too directness like player make it from half of the ground. Tempo is look over I play much lower but it seem like higher tempo. Player especially midfielder they run too much and like to make a range shot ,even shot less often is set up and there are option to pass around. DM is not DM even i set shot less , dribbling less but they like to run and make long shot always even have many option to pass around. Yellow card is easy to get this not my side but the AI side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will the game officially change from Beta to the full game at exactly midnight, or will there be a patch sometime in the day? 

Still unsure when the actual editor is released too. Any update on this would be appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RyanBrown said:

Will the game officially change from Beta to the full game at exactly midnight, or will there be a patch sometime in the day? 

Still unsure when the actual editor is released too. Any update on this would be appreciated.

When there is an update for the release day, it will change to the full game. In-Game Editor, In-App purchases for FMT become possible at that point.

It almost is now as its 19.1, but there are some features disabled right now (editor, in-game stores), that need to be switched on with the full game patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

When there is an update for the release day, it will change to the full game. In-Game Editor, In-App purchases for FMT become possible at that point.

It almost is now as its 19.1, but there are some features disabled right now (editor, in-game stores), that need to be switched on with the full game patch.

IIRC, the editor becomes available a few hours later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucas said:

When there is an update, it will change to the full game. In-Game Editor, In-App purchases for FMT become possible at that point.

It almost is now as its 19.1, but there are some features disabled right now (editor, in-game stores), that need to be switched on with the full game patch.

I don't think I made my original comment correct. I basically mean when the clock hits midnight, will the pre game editor and full game be available? I am away on Saturday and me and a friend want to create our clubs in the editor and test it before Saturday so we can get it well underway (It's taken weeks of suggestions, ideas etc to get to what we want).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, phnompenhandy said:

IIRC, the editor becomes available a few hours later.

It would be perfect if at 12 everything was available so I could get the save underway. Been holding off playing the game to much at the moment :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RyanBrown said:

It would be perfect if at 12 everything was available so I could get the save underway. Been holding off playing the game to much at the moment :lol:

I need to do the sleep/early to work thing, so by Friday evening everything should be ready and downloads smooth and fast. I hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

I need to do the sleep/early to work thing, so by Friday evening everything should be ready and downloads smooth and fast. I hope.

I am an Owl and often up through the night, so the earlier the better for me. I imagine the game and everything will most definitely be sorted by then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...