Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager 2019 Pre Release Beta *Official* Feedback Thread

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Xterno50 said:

why is fm19 not recognizing my gpu? i get 1 star of graphics and the menu of the game runs super super laggy. no issues with fm18, i configured again the game to recognize it and nothing.

laptop with a 1060

You may have already tried this but do you have a system which auto-switches between the integrated (for battery saving) and dedicated graphics processor?  I had a Dell a few years ago that had this and I had to force the latter GPU in the Nvidia control panel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am thinking SI are pleased with the beta ME since since they ve not done a single update to it so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, andu1 said:

I am thinking SI are pleased with the beta ME since since they ve not done a single update to it so far.

There are a few updates int he pipeline for the full release (less match injuries, tweaked encouragement to play more throughballs, ....)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DavyDepuydt1 said:

There are a few updates int he pipeline for the full release (less match injuries, tweaked encouragement to play more throughballs, 

and it would have been nice for us to test those in the beta not at full release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minuti fa, RocheBag ha scritto:

Can just picture Pep yelling "yes play him through" as David Silva pops it out wide instead for Kyle Walker's 32nd cross of the match.

I don't think they'd still play in his team to be honest :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neil Brock said:

Yeah Update 19.1.0 out for Pre Release Beta

 

No mention of crosses and through balls!? I take it this isn't the final update before release?

Edited by pauly15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, andu1 said:

and it would have been nice for us to test those in the beta not at full release.

No point in rushing ME updates if they're not ready. Might just take you out of the frying pan into the fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pauly15 said:

No mention of crosses and through balls!?

Does mention some ME tweaks, hopefully something there. Be worth playing and seeing if any changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, pauly15 said:

No mention of crosses and through balls!? I take it this isn't the final update before release?

"Various Match Engine improvements"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Yeah Update 19.1.0 out for Pre Release Beta

 

Thank you Neil and the rest of the SI team.  We really do appreciate all the hard work you guys put in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutos atrás, Neil Brock disse:

Yeah Update 19.1.0 out for Pre Release Beta

 

Yesss great news!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone quickly post feedback about the 19.1 ME? I won't be able to get my hands on FM for next 12 hours. :onmehead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact they didn't seem to think the crossing issue deserved it's own note in the thread doesn't fill me with hope. Fingers crossed I'm proven wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minuto atrás, RocheBag disse:

The fact they didn't seem to think the crossing issue deserved it's own note in the thread doesn't fill me with hope. Fingers crossed I'm proven wrong.

Maybe test it first? If they mention "various ME improvements" I don't see a reason to detail it. Test it, and if the bug persists, raise it on the bugs forum...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Yeah Update 19.1.0 out for Pre Release Beta

 

Jeez wish id restarted my machine when i got home... Just lost my 2 new signings to long term injury :D

Thanks neil and team, looks like a substantial amount of tweaks for an unscheduled update :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 99 said:

Maybe test it first? If they mention "various ME improvements" I don't see a reason to detail it. Test it, and if the bug persists, raise it on the bugs forum...

Right but they mentioned other match engine fixes is what I'm saying. Obviously I'm going to test it first. That's why I said "hopefully I'm proven wrong"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RocheBag said:

The fact they didn't seem to think the crossing issue deserved it's own note in the thread doesn't fill me with hope. Fingers crossed I'm proven wrong.

Completely agree, I have noticed that all answers on this issue from SI are very vague and non-specific. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, borisbachalov said:

Completely agree, I have noticed that all answers on this issue from SI are very vague and non-specific. 

 

Yeah, and the few times they address it they seem to think it's not a huge deal. Hopefully I'm wrong but this has been an issue for years now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i updated to 19.1 ... watched the replay of my last game .. arsenal (me) vs liverpool ... last night when i played the game i won 2 - 1 with 10 players, the problem is now in the replay in the time line i can see two more goals scored, one for each team .. and in reality the result should be 3 - 2 .. the two extra goals are valid.

final scoreboard 2 - 1 ... but if u count the goals .. in reality they are 3 - 2.

image.thumb.png.8220f1be9eddb53bdec40ba74b74ad9b.png

Edited by kertiek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kertiek said:

i updated to 19.1 ... watched the replay of my last game .. arsenal (me) vs liverpool ... last night when i played the game i won 2 - 1 with 10 players, the problem is now in the replay in the time line .. and all of them are valid.

final scoreboard 2 - 1 ... but if u count the goals .. in reality they are 3 - 2.

image.thumb.png.8220f1be9eddb53bdec40ba74b74ad9b.png

Hey, can you send us that PKM please? That's a very big issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you sure injuries are reduced.. Just rebooted my machine and updated... 4mins into first game... Neee noorrrr neeee norrrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Hey, can you send us that PKM please? That's a very big issue.

did it in a dm to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why all these complaints without real testing ? Patch is out for an Hour :rolleyes: Patch bad after testing 1 game :applause: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

Are you sure injuries are reduced.. Just rebooted my machine and updated... 4mins into first game... Neee noorrrr neeee norrrr

Injuries are still possible. Let us know after a season or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RocheBag said:

Yeah, and the few times they address it they seem to think it's not a huge deal. Hopefully I'm wrong but this has been an issue for years now. 

I’ve given up all hope of them fixing this issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, westy8chimp said:

Are you sure injuries are reduced.. Just rebooted my machine and updated... 4mins into first game... Neee noorrrr neeee norrrr

1 isn't a pattern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RocheBag said:

Yeah, and the few times they address it they seem to think it's not a huge deal. Hopefully I'm wrong but this has been an issue for years now. 

I’ve given up all hope of them fixing this issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutos atrás, MyNameIsJohn disse:

So is this the full game now and there won't be an update on Friday?  Neil's post seems to suggest that?

I've opened the updated game now and it still has the "beta" reporting error messages (footer and menu), so I assume it's still considered beta. A really nice gift to us from SI, tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't run the new patch yet. Can anyone check if now we can select multiple opposition players and give the same instructions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First game in and it did seem better. Although I did pick up an injury and scored from a cross lol. I did notice they seemed to be reduced and I did get a goal frok a through ball, so I'm hopeful with the update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sticx said:

First game in and it did seem better. Although I did pick up an injury and scored from a cross lol. I did notice they seemed to be reduced and I did get a goal frok a through ball, so I'm hopeful with the update.

God this is like music to my ears. Can't wait to get home and try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone who's started a new game with the Scottish leagues loaded check and see if there's any u18 competitions running?  

Only thing keeping me from starting my long term save, would be awesome if they've been added before full release so I can get a good session in on Wednesday night/all of Thursday.

Edited by celtic_fc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, RocheBag said:

The fact they didn't seem to think the crossing issue deserved it's own note in the thread doesn't fill me with hope. Fingers crossed I'm proven wrong.

I think this will be addressed when the game is released in full?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pauly15 said:

No mention of crosses and through balls!? I take it this isn't the final update before release?

Various Match Engine improvements

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sticx said:

My next match was against city and they destroyed me. They were passing with ease all over the pitch while creating 3 ccc and 3 hc. None of their key passes or chances created were crosses either. I think this update made them a beast.

:Bowen:

Edited by pats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sticx said:

My next match was against city and they destroyed me. They were passing with ease all over the pitch while creating 3 ccc and 3 hc. None of their key passes or chances created were crosses either. I think this update made them a beast.

If I play city and they're creating chances with through calls I'll be so happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think they put various fixes about those subjects, crosses and through balls without details to have better and clean feedback just from us just by playing the end result and not knowing specifically what they did to avoid any feedback with Baader-Meinhof phenomenon.

pretty good idea.

short explanation.

 

Edited by kertiek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mitja said:

starting to look like football.

Seeing the main people who were pointing out the crossing liking this update is really making me excited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...