Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager 2019 Pre Release Beta *Official* Feedback Thread

Recommended Posts

It says match spectating is back in the update notes but I still can't, even tried it with a new save

 

*ETA Competition then matches works! Happy days!!!

Edited by Johnny Ace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like Charlie brown after reading these posts, hope slowly appearing. But I'll wait until seasons with the new patch have been completed before forming an opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a Brexit kill my save.

 

Can't play a foreigner in the first team in Scotland unless he earns 8k PW or a loanee / senior in the 23's unless he earns 3k

 

That's mental money for Scotland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, treble_yell_:-) said:

Just had a Brexit kill my save.

 

Can't play a foreigner in the first team in Scotland unless he earns 8k PW or a loanee / senior in the 23's unless he earns 3k

 

That's mental money for Scotland

Sounds like a youth save. Start investing in that junior coaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, andu1 said:

and it would have been nice for us to test those in the beta not at full release.

They have a private beta for focused testing like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newgens do look a little better (not that they were horrific on launch). Interestingly, I noticed that one player from my youth intake - who was bald when he was generated - now has long hair and a head band, like a young Mauricio Pochettino.

There seem to have been a good few 'Quality of Life' changes to the UI, and I like that the percentages for Condition/Sharpness are in a clearer shade of green. I'm not yet sold on the new black outline for the gold CA/PA stars, though.

Edited by CFuller
Were, not weren't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again .. the "Highlight key attribute for role" in player profile,how i can cancel it for permanent? when i clicked it its gone but if i go back and click the player again the highlights attribute returning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How come I can go on holiday at 5pm on a Saturday after a game on single player but on network I have to wait until the Sunday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is this happening on the final day? We should all be kicking off at the same time

Also, those matches should be at half time when I kicked off, not full time.

Premier League_ Matches Fixtures & Results.png

Edited by ajw10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First few games after this large update - fantastic!

But a quick note to the dear designers at SI: let's remove the black outline in the gold stars and pretend that it never happened? :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 99 said:

But a quick note to the dear designers at SI: let's remove the black outline in the gold stars and pretend that it never happened? :))

Who cares? If thats the only thing to complain about, a job well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

99 year old Newgens are popping up

This is a new bug.

Please Can people report this to the bugs forum if it has not been reported yet.

Sorry about posting lots of bugs or issues i see, All i want is to help make FM the best game ever

 

 

Edited by kingking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 99 said:

First few games after this large update - fantastic!

But a quick note to the dear designers at SI: let's remove the black outline in the gold stars and pretend that it never happened? :))

I like the black outline, helps my old eyes to focus :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutos atrás, Lucas disse:

Who cares? If thats the only thing to complain about, a job well done.

My post was more fun intended. I'm super happy with this year's edition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Murraymint said:

I like the black outline, helps my old eyes to focus :)

I agree. It also makes them stand out much better against some clubs' colours - Wolves or Watford for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, craiigman said:

This one proving difficult to fix it seems

HlX623s.png

 

It looks like it may take them some time to fix

Edited by kingking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kingking said:

Its like it may take them some time to fix

More of a post to highlight to some this clearly isn't final version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ajw10 said:

Why is this happening on the final day? We should all be kicking off at the same time

Also, those matches should be at half time when I kicked off, not full time.

Premier League_ Matches Fixtures & Results.png

I’m actually impressed that more than 90 minutes of football has been squeezed into an hour 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After last update, Gegenpress tactic,specially with get stuck in instruction,is more UFC than football... Jesus..but even with that instruction disabled, so many yellow cards... 

And I'm a litle disapointed Portuguese League is so poorly done, calendar, B teams, cups... we give feedback, it is almost always ignored..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think number of corners per game nearly 2 times more than real life (after last update). Anybody think the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ai seems more aggressive, noticing more pressing and more fouls, still unbeaten on the new patch so i guess my tactics just have a solid foundation, but ive noticed my central play in general seems weaker, goals drying up for my attacking midfielder and in general all avg ratings for my central midfield players droping at an alarming rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tjorven said:

Yeah the black line around the gold stars makes the stars a bit more difficult to see, imo

They look absolutely rank now. It wouldn't be an FM update without the odd mis-step though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve changed the panels on my home screen but they keep changing back after I hit continue which didn’t happen before???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, kingking said:

99 year old Newgens are popping up

This is a new bug.

Please Can people report this to the bugs forum if it has not been reported yet.

Sorry about posting lots of bugs or issues i see, All i want is to help make FM the best game ever

 

 

If this is the bug you discovered, why dont you report it there yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really frustrating that strikers still don't defend properly, particularly when there's two of them. Absolutely zero chance that Simeone would set up a team leaving such a gigantic gap between the strikers and the rest of the team irl, especially against Barcelona. Really hard to consider fm a serious football simulation when even fifa deals with this issue better

20181030195244_1.jpg

Edited by 91427

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The average rating in the bottom appearance box, It doesn't show the complete line. Windowed mode

 

image.thumb.png.bfa54e2308b33f59360e9c00cede5467.pngv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All of the stats for the 2018/19 season have disappeared and i dont know why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lolololol, cant play with all these injuries (19.1). Since the update I have had Firmino (4-6 weeks), Mane (3-5 weeks), Salah (2-3 weeks), Fabinho (2 weeks), Shaqiri (2-4 weeks), Semedo (6-8 weeks) in 4 matches!! Loolololol. This is in April and I have the CL, FA Cup and league to compete in.  Fun! Really fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone else seeing midfielders looking deeper in tactics view. My own midfielders are looking the same but I just played Swansea and it looked like they were playing 4 dms when they weren't. Am I imagining this? 

2018-10-30.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GOODNAME said:

Again .. the "Highlight key attribute for role" in player profile,how i can cancel it for permanent? when i clicked it its gone but if i go back and click the player again the highlights attribute returning 

Click on where it says 'highlght' at the top right of that panel, and within that make sure 'highlight key attributes for role' isn't selected, and that will stop this appearing. If you just click on the role and duty to highlight and 'de-highlight' this, it doesn't keep what you've chosen. 

I've explained that really badly, but if you can decipher it, it should work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do I have to create a new manager profile when starting a new career? I thought I could choose my previous manager profile for a new save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new update broke my save. I am playing in league two with Forest Green and I cannot start a game due to "Minimum of 1 players trained by Forest Green for 3 years before 21st birthdays". Why would you put something like this in after a beta launches.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Rags89 said:

Is anyone else seeing midfielders looking deeper in tactics view. My own midfielders are looking the same but I just played Swansea and it looked like they were playing 4 dms when they weren't. Am I imagining this? 

2018-10-30.png

Are you on a streak of any kind atm? On a lossless streak in the league stretching double-digit games with Liverpool atm and just had two matches in a row after the patch where Arsenal and Palace respectively well and truly parked the bus on me. Not sure what Emery lining up at home with Elneny, Xhaka, and Torreira in a triple pivot and fullbacks that won't go forwards is about, but the absurdly and unrealistically defensive AI formations were an issue last year too, so not really too surprised.

Edited by Sampsiceramos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, iolodavanki said:

Lolololol, cant play with all these injuries (19.1). Since the update I have had Firmino (4-6 weeks), Mane (3-5 weeks), Salah (2-3 weeks), Fabinho (2 weeks), Shaqiri (2-4 weeks), Semedo (6-8 weeks) in 4 matches!! Loolololol. This is in April and I have the CL, FA Cup and league to compete in.  Fun! Really fun

Wasn’t the injury tsunami supposed to be toned down ?

If it has been ignored it would be funny indeed as you said !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First game after the update and after a goal was scored the match froze at kick off and flickered between the pitch and overview, wasn't able to click anything and had to shut my laptop down to get away from it. 

Obviously don't have the save with this update, as if last saved last night and only played an in game day, so not much point reporting with a save file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upload to youtube now working :thup: hopefully this fixes some of the strange 'features' ive had whilst having to export and upload seperately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, 91427 said:

Really frustrating that strikers still don't defend properly, particularly when there's two of them. Absolutely zero chance that Simeone would set up a team leaving such a gigantic gap between the strikers and the rest of the team irl, especially against Barcelona. Really hard to consider fm a serious football simulation when even fifa deals with this issue better

20181030195244_1.jpg

The shape on the tactics screen is defensive shape. If you want one of them to come back into the AMC position in defense then you need to play him as an AMC.

Simeone doesn't play an out and out 4-4-2 like you have here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really not a fan of the black outline on the stars. Using the dark skin, it looks really terrible. Almost cartoon-ish, and very out of place.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oulzac said:

Really not a fan of the black outline on the stars. Using the dark skin, it looks really terrible. Almost cartoon-ish, and very out of place.

 

On the darker purple it doesn't work. Harder to make out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, iolodavanki said:

Lolololol, cant play with all these injuries (19.1). Since the update I have had Firmino (4-6 weeks), Mane (3-5 weeks), Salah (2-3 weeks), Fabinho (2 weeks), Shaqiri (2-4 weeks), Semedo (6-8 weeks) in 4 matches!! Loolololol. This is in April and I have the CL, FA Cup and league to compete in.  Fun! Really fun

Lolololol roflmao xD xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Gregyankee said:

The new update broke my save. I am playing in league two with Forest Green and I cannot start a game due to "Minimum of 1 players trained by Forest Green for 3 years before 21st birthdays". Why would you put something like this in after a beta launches.......

Kinda what a beta is for mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Gregyankee said:

The new update broke my save. I am playing in league two with Forest Green and I cannot start a game due to "Minimum of 1 players trained by Forest Green for 3 years before 21st birthdays". Why would you put something like this in after a beta launches.......

Can you not just leave a space on the subs bench until you're able to play someone who meets that criteria? 

Edited by Dagenham_Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×