Football Manager 2019 Pre Release Beta *Official* Feedback Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First few games after this large update - fantastic!

But a quick note to the dear designers at SI: let's remove the black outline in the gold stars and pretend that it never happened? :))

• Administrators
Just now, 99 said:

But a quick note to the dear designers at SI: let's remove the black outline in the gold stars and pretend that it never happened? :))

Who cares? If thats the only thing to complain about, a job well done.

99 year old Newgens are popping up

This is a new bug.

Please Can people report this to the bugs forum if it has not been reported yet.

Sorry about posting lots of bugs or issues i see, All i want is to help make FM the best game ever

Edited by kingking

3 minutos atrás, Lucas disse:

Who cares? If thats the only thing to complain about, a job well done.

My post was more fun intended. I'm super happy with this year's edition.

30 minutes ago, ajw10 said:

Why is this happening on the final day? We should all be kicking off at the same time

Also, those matches should be at half time when I kicked off, not full time.

Premier League_ Matches Fixtures & Results.png

I’m actually impressed that more than 90 minutes of football has been squeezed into an hour 😂

After last update, Gegenpress tactic,specially with get stuck in instruction,is more UFC than football... Jesus..but even with that instruction disabled, so many yellow cards... 

And I'm a litle disapointed Portuguese League is so poorly done, calendar, B teams, cups... we give feedback, it is almost always ignored..

Ai seems more aggressive, noticing more pressing and more fouls, still unbeaten on the new patch so i guess my tactics just have a solid foundation, but ive noticed my central play in general seems weaker, goals drying up for my attacking midfielder and in general all avg ratings for my central midfield players droping at an alarming rate.

11 minutes ago, Tjorven said:

Yeah the black line around the gold stars makes the stars a bit more difficult to see, imo

They look absolutely rank now. It wouldn't be an FM update without the odd mis-step though!

46 minutes ago, kingking said:

99 year old Newgens are popping up

This is a new bug.

Please Can people report this to the bugs forum if it has not been reported yet.

Sorry about posting lots of bugs or issues i see, All i want is to help make FM the best game ever

If this is the bug you discovered, why dont you report it there yourself. 

Really frustrating that strikers still don't defend properly, particularly when there's two of them. Absolutely zero chance that Simeone would set up a team leaving such a gigantic gap between the strikers and the rest of the team irl, especially against Barcelona. Really hard to consider fm a serious football simulation when even fifa deals with this issue better

20181030195244_1.jpg

Edited by 91427

Lolololol, cant play with all these injuries (19.1). Since the update I have had Firmino (4-6 weeks), Mane (3-5 weeks), Salah (2-3 weeks), Fabinho (2 weeks), Shaqiri (2-4 weeks), Semedo (6-8 weeks) in 4 matches!! Loolololol. This is in April and I have the CL, FA Cup and league to compete in.  Fun! Really fun

Is anyone else seeing midfielders looking deeper in tactics view. My own midfielders are looking the same but I just played Swansea and it looked like they were playing 4 dms when they weren't. Am I imagining this? 

2018-10-30.png

1 hour ago, GOODNAME said:

Again .. the "Highlight key attribute for role" in player profile,how i can cancel it for permanent? when i clicked it its gone but if i go back and click the player again the highlights attribute returning 

Click on where it says 'highlght' at the top right of that panel, and within that make sure 'highlight key attributes for role' isn't selected, and that will stop this appearing. If you just click on the role and duty to highlight and 'de-highlight' this, it doesn't keep what you've chosen. 

I've explained that really badly, but if you can decipher it, it should work. 

The new update broke my save. I am playing in league two with Forest Green and I cannot start a game due to "Minimum of 1 players trained by Forest Green for 3 years before 21st birthdays". Why would you put something like this in after a beta launches.......

20 minutes ago, Rags89 said:

Is anyone else seeing midfielders looking deeper in tactics view. My own midfielders are looking the same but I just played Swansea and it looked like they were playing 4 dms when they weren't. Am I imagining this? 

2018-10-30.png

Are you on a streak of any kind atm? On a lossless streak in the league stretching double-digit games with Liverpool atm and just had two matches in a row after the patch where Arsenal and Palace respectively well and truly parked the bus on me. Not sure what Emery lining up at home with Elneny, Xhaka, and Torreira in a triple pivot and fullbacks that won't go forwards is about, but the absurdly and unrealistically defensive AI formations were an issue last year too, so not really too surprised.

Edited by Sampsiceramos

17 minutes ago, iolodavanki said:

Lolololol, cant play with all these injuries (19.1). Since the update I have had Firmino (4-6 weeks), Mane (3-5 weeks), Salah (2-3 weeks), Fabinho (2 weeks), Shaqiri (2-4 weeks), Semedo (6-8 weeks) in 4 matches!! Loolololol. This is in April and I have the CL, FA Cup and league to compete in.  Fun! Really fun

Wasn’t the injury tsunami supposed to be toned down ?

If it has been ignored it would be funny indeed as you said !

First game after the update and after a goal was scored the match froze at kick off and flickered between the pitch and overview, wasn't able to click anything and had to shut my laptop down to get away from it. 

Obviously don't have the save with this update, as if last saved last night and only played an in game day, so not much point reporting with a save file?

43 minutes ago, 91427 said:

Really frustrating that strikers still don't defend properly, particularly when there's two of them. Absolutely zero chance that Simeone would set up a team leaving such a gigantic gap between the strikers and the rest of the team irl, especially against Barcelona. Really hard to consider fm a serious football simulation when even fifa deals with this issue better

20181030195244_1.jpg

The shape on the tactics screen is defensive shape. If you want one of them to come back into the AMC position in defense then you need to play him as an AMC.

Simeone doesn't play an out and out 4-4-2 like you have here.

1 minute ago, oulzac said:

Really not a fan of the black outline on the stars. Using the dark skin, it looks really terrible. Almost cartoon-ish, and very out of place.

On the darker purple it doesn't work. Harder to make out.

45 minutes ago, iolodavanki said:

Lolololol roflmao xD xD

32 minutes ago, Gregyankee said:

The new update broke my save. I am playing in league two with Forest Green and I cannot start a game due to "Minimum of 1 players trained by Forest Green for 3 years before 21st birthdays". Why would you put something like this in after a beta launches.......

Kinda what a beta is for mate.

34 minutes ago, Gregyankee said:

Can you not just leave a space on the subs bench until you're able to play someone who meets that criteria? 

Edited by Dagenham_Dave

• Administrators

Please remember this thread is for feedback - for anything you think is a bug, please raise it on the Pre-Release Beta bugs forum or chances are it won't be fixed for release - https://community.sigames.com/forum/616-football-manager-2019-pre-release-beta-bugs-forum/

8 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Can you not just leave a space on the subs bench until you're able to play someone who meets that criteria? 

When I would try to do that and go forward nothing would happen until I declined to do so.... I guess I'll wait a while....