Sports Interactive Community
Pete Sottrel

[ENGLAND] Premier Division Data Issues

3 hours ago, Nick OGS20 said:

None of them are set as AM in the database - no-one is, to reflect the situation in real-life. Plan was to use non-player tendencies to ensure the club operated without one for now, but if we’re not going to be able to do this and the game is just going to choose a coach at random then we’ll look to set McKenna or Carrick as the AM as the best solution.

@metal_guitarist @feltus89

Spot on, Nick - looking into it, now.

1 hour ago, diddydaddydoddy said:

Unfortunately the research doesn't dictate the number of stars - that's the opinion of the Ass Man via AI I believe. Funnily enough Camacho has been quite good, if a little inconsistent, for me - training and playing with the first team, yet I can't quite get Jones to play as well as I'd like - probably my tactics. Clyne has been solid and unspectacular with only 1 assist in c18 games (TAA been injured) - quite realistic to be fair.

Yeah, I know. It was just a bit underwhelming since I thought he looked lively in pre-season in real life (Camacho that is). I didn't give him any games since he didn't looked like he could make it, though he did well for the reserves, so I might have been fooled by Krawietz.

Is Krawietz the assistant now though? I checked out the official site and they still have Buvac as the "First assistant coach", though I know he isn't there at the moment, that whole situation is rather strange to me. Not easy to replicate in game I would assume.

Edited by XaW

2 hours ago, Timma said:

In Marlos Moreno's (Man City) history the loan option needs ticking for when he was at Deportivo in the 16/17 season and the same with Manu Garcia at Alaves in 16/17.

Thanks very much, Timma - both done!

2 hours ago, george_nufc said:

Jacob Murphy should be right-footed, not left-footed. His identical twin Josh has recently been changed from left to right in-game also, which is correct.

Sources:

As a Newcastle fan this is very frustrating due to our abundance of left-footed wingers in Ritchie, Atsu, Kenedy and Aarons. It'd be nice for our only right-footed winger to be correct!

thanks, george_nufc - I've changed that.

33 minutes ago, XaW said:

Yeah, I know. It was just a bit underwhelming since I thought he looked lively in pre-season in real life (Camacho that is). I didn't give him any games since he didn't looked like he could make it, though he did well for the reserves, so I might have been fooled by Krawietz.

Is Krawietz the assistant now though? I checked out the official site and they still have Buvac as the "First assistant coach", though I know he isn't there at the moment, that whole situation is rather strange to me. Not easy to replicate in game I would assume.

I put Buvac as Unavailable for Personal Reasons, however have been told that 'unavailabilities' don't work for non-playing staff. Hence him now being down as NFE. I also changed Krawietz to Assistant Manager in his absence

Liverpool - First of all great job overall. The Liverpool researcher is doing a really good job. Some minor things I'd change:

I know it's hard to argue in favour in this when you look at the amount of goals he scored - but I don't think Salah's finishing ability reflects reality. At 18 atm, it's his best stat in the game. He's just insanely good at getting space and creating good opportunities for himself. His finishing ability, while good, isn't spectacular. I'd take it down to 14 or 15.

Andy Robertson's best stat should be "Decisions", up from 14 to 17 or 18. It's reflected in many things, but an example would be in the amount of good chances he creates compared to TAA. They both have similar crossing abilities, but Robertson always chooses the correct moments to do a cross. I also don't think he's slower than Clyne (15-15 vs 16-16), I'd switch those around. Composure and Concentration could also go up even more, based on how he's been playing the last year.

Clyne and Moreno, as people note, are a bit too good in the game. Moreno's composure and concentration could be lowered even more, and Clyne's physical stats as previously noted could be a reduced a bit.

Gini Wijnamdum's best stat should be "Balance". It's almost become his signature move that he's impossible to get the ball off, incredibly steady at his feet. 15 to 18. Like I've previously mentioned, he's actually a really good header of the ball also. I think he's mentioned this in interviews himself, that it's something he practised a lot when he was younger. I guess it's hard to "verify" this since we usually aim our corners at the big centre backs.

Keep up the good work! :)

@OkMarius Thank you for the compliment.

Although I'm happy with Salah, I understand your point regards finishing and will give that more thought. During the few soak tests I've done he still scores a lot of goals although not to the extent of last season. Again I'm happy with Robertson for now but I will look to reduce Clyne's stats even more if he continues to not even get in the match squad. Ditto Moreno. I have increased Wijnaldum's attributes slightly but I find him one of the hardest players to judge because he is good at most things as opposed to any particular ones standing out.

For some reason in all of the saves that I have started so far, City have transfer listed / loan listed one or all of Sane, Mendy and Laporte. It makes literally no sense. In one save they sold Mendy and just didn't buy a replacement, meaning they had no left back and a squad of like 20 players registered. Oh also there's a midfielder for Shrewsbury who has like 19 finishing for no apparent reason 

4 hours ago, NabsKebabs said:

He had a period of bad form yeah.

But in his last 6 league appearance he managed 5 goals and an assist. Also got 3 goals in Arsenal's last 4 Europa League games. Has been Arsenal's best player this season by far aswell.

On the attributes my big concern is work rate. It looks very inaccurate to me.

How about this suggestion:

Work rate +3 to 14.

Crossing -1 to 10

Bravery -1 to 13

Natural Fitness -1 to 14.

That should leave his CA the same.

Their ratings are based on last season and seem to be set before this season even starts. This season affects their January upgrade/downgrade.

Same for every player at every club.

Trent Alexander Arnold's first cap date is incorrectly set to 2016.

Also, Harry Kane in his milestones it says he has received 4 golden boots? Yet he only has 2 wins of the award and 2 runner ups (prem golden boot)

3 hours ago, Philip Rolfe said:

Kepa and Jorginho have retained their profiles from the Spanish and Italian databases, where they've played considerably more football, and they'll be evaluated as they play more for Chelsea.

The same sort of applies to Emerson, who has barely featured at Chelsea since signing.

Azpi's had a bit of a downgrade because he's quite honestly warranted it. Hasn't been nearly as good over the last year as he was prior to that.

Thanks again.  Appreciate the context, and believe me I did my utmost to remove my blue bias!

Phil Foden and Brahim Diaz both seem to be nearly completely incapable of playing as CMs (advanced playmakers) for Manchester City and are only given familiary with CAM when in reality they've both appeared in that advanced playmaker role, much like De Bruyne and Silva, all season long. In addition, Bernardo Silva is not as familiar as one who has played most games this season as an advanced playmaker should be.

Good evening guys.  loving the 'right' click options on the side menu.  Nice touch Si - :)

Karius loan contract from Liverpool to Besiktas is logged in the game as until 1-7-2020. This matches what is widely reported (ie a two year loan).  However, the game then says he will join permanently on 1-7-2021.  I'm assuming the 2021 part is an error.  If Karius were to end the loan 1-7-2020 this would mean it would then return to the club, not be able to be loaned out for a year and then leave in the summer of 2021.

Is this correct?

1 hour ago, nlr352 said:

Phil Foden and Brahim Diaz both seem to be nearly completely incapable of playing as CMs (advanced playmakers) for Manchester City and are only given familiary with CAM when in reality they've both appeared in that advanced playmaker role, much like De Bruyne and Silva, all season long. In addition, Bernardo Silva is not as familiar as one who has played most games this season as an advanced playmaker should be.

Bernardo has already been upgraded actually, that should come through by release.

Not convinced on giving Foden high CM capability atm, may have another look at asking for him to be somewhat competent though. Need to see more of him really.

Diaz not at all. At least for now, the lad's a winger, for me.

2 hours ago, jkadms said:

For some reason in all of the saves that I have started so far, City have transfer listed / loan listed one or all of Sane, Mendy and Laporte. It makes literally no sense. In one save they sold Mendy and just didn't buy a replacement, meaning they had no left back and a squad of like 20 players registered. Oh also there's a midfielder for Shrewsbury who has like 19 finishing for no apparent reason 

Sounds like a bug to me!

Edited by Sean Blinkhorn

Not club specific but should Phil Neville be set as NfE on the basis that he is employed outside of the Men’s game?

I agree that Azpilicueta last season was not defensively as solid as before, but his passing (10) is too low. Last PL season he had a pass accuracy of 85%, 6 assists, and 15 big chances created according to Sofascore. And all while playing at CB. Passing should be bumped to 13/14 while vision warrants a slight upgrade as well.

1 minute ago, GranTofino said:

t his passing (10) is too low. Last PL season he had a pass accuracy of 85%, 6 assists, and 15 big chances created according to Sofascore. And all while playing at CB. Passing should be bumped

Thats exactly where my head was at.  He went from a leading FB to somewhat mediocre (in comparison to other premier league FBs).  Considering Cahill never plays, he is by and large the leader of the team, and I didn't see enough last year to suggest such a downgrade. On that basis, Alexis Sanchez should be greatly reduced also.

1 hour ago, Barside said:

Not club specific but should Phil Neville be set as NfE on the basis that he is employed outside of the Men’s game?

No. better to keep him in the game as a free agent than rule him out of a return to the men's game for all time.

25 minutes ago, Phil930 said:

Thats exactly where my head was at.  He went from a leading FB to somewhat mediocre (in comparison to other premier league FBs).  Considering Cahill never plays, he is by and large the leader of the team, and I didn't see enough last year to suggest such a downgrade. On that basis, Alexis Sanchez should be greatly reduced also.

True. I also find that Fabian Delph's first touch is too low. He isn't a very popular footballer, but he was incredibly important for City last season. I watch City consistently and I find that he has one of the best first touches in the team, significantly better than Fernandinho's. He can consistently stop powerful passes with very little rebounding and is very good at directly his first touch away from the opponent. First touch should be around 15.

2 hours ago, Sean Blinkhorn said:

Bernardo has already been upgraded actually, that should come through by release.

Not convinced on giving Foden high CM capability atm, may have another look at asking for him to be somewhat competent though. Need to see more of him really.

Diaz not at all. At least for now, the lad's a winger, for me.

Foden should certainly be a CM, I would actually say thats his main position right now rather than CAM.

Also shouldn't Zinchenko be capable of playing LB? He played there for most of last season.

Loving the game btw.

Edited by Pickles0303

Bournemouth

Create Gavin Kilkenny, irish U19 midfielder (picked in 2016 by The Guardian as best prospect of the club)

DOB : 01/02/2000
Full time contract
date joined : 01/07/2016
new contract signed : 04/07/2018

Position : AMC / AM R

https://www.afcb.co.uk/teams/under-21s/gavin-kilkenny
https://www.fai.ie/ireland/player/888843711
https://www.fai.ie/ireland/news/ireland-u19-second-half-goals-beat-wales-in-galway
https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2016/oct/04/next-generation-2016-20-of-the-best-talents-at-premier-league-clubs

Edited by romjet2

Why does it show Crystal Palace in the red by 32m?

Company house books show a different story.

Every year you guys are so poor when it comes to all things Crystal Palace.

Other thing I noticed is Wilf Zaha is only valued at 30m in every game you get teams like Chelsea offering 26m for him it's just silly.

Last thing I didn't see any mention of the stadium expansion work which is set to start at the end of this season.

I really hope FM can review the overall current attributes of Kepa Arrizabalaga before the official release on 2 Nov. He is currently performing at the same level of Alisson Becker but his stats are underrated. No disrespect to Loris Karious, but Arrizabalaga is by far a better player in terms of passing, first touch, anticipation, positioning, and flair.

No worry about the room for development for potential attributes. He will reach the same level of De Gea after two years. Many critics have backed him up to do well this year.

136049E1-A54C-4297-81C3-4E8006CA9993.jpeg

0AADA592-7574-4FDD-B872-8E0DEEFF7356.jpeg

502A81BD-2ABC-4D1A-95F2-15A0D47D5EA1.jpeg

3 hours ago, Charles123456 said:

I really hope FM can review the overall current attributes of Kepa Arrizabalaga before the official release on 2 Nov. He is currently performing at the same level of Alisson Becker but his stats are underrated. No disrespect to Loris Karious, but Arrizabalaga is by far a better player in terms of passing, first touch, anticipation, positioning, and flair.

No worry about the room for development for potential attributes. He will reach the same level of De Gea after two years. Many critics have backed him up to do well this year.

Those two would have been rated by their previous club researchers so probably need to wait on any changes until later.

7 hours ago, mortmaru said:

Why does it show Crystal Palace in the red by 32m?

Company house books show a different story.

Every year you guys are so poor when it comes to all things Crystal Palace.

Other thing I noticed is Wilf Zaha is only valued at 30m in every game you get teams like Chelsea offering 26m for him it's just silly.

Last thing I didn't see any mention of the stadium expansion work which is set to start at the end of this season.

If you have proof of their books "showing a different story" you will be happy to publish the actual figures here with the link to back up your claims.

Chelsea offering £26m is a different thing than Chelsea buying him for £26m. 

The stadium expansion is far from "set to start" as this news article from 11th October states: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/crystal-palace-facing-delay-over-100m-selhurst-park-redevelopment-a3959216.html  

23 minutes ago, Gripper said:

If you have proof of their books "showing a different story" you will be happy to publish the actual figures here with the link to back up your claims.

Chelsea offering £26m is a different thing than Chelsea buying him for £26m. 

The stadium expansion is far from "set to start" as this news article from 11th October states: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/crystal-palace-facing-delay-over-100m-selhurst-park-redevelopment-a3959216.html  

With regards to the Stadium, i have heard it's right in the balance. So how it is set in FM is correct.

Rhian Brewster - Liverpool (ID 28109689)

In the beta (Ver 19.0.1) his height is set as 167cm.

I don't know if that's because its blank in the database or the height set as that in the database.

According to google (via Wikipedia) he's 1.8m - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=rhian+brewster+height&ie=&oe=

or Transfermarkt he's 1.77m https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rhian-brewster/profil/spieler/406560

either way I think its safe to say he's a fair bit taller than the stated 1.67 cm

1 hour ago, Mark.Alexander said:

Rhian Brewster - Liverpool (ID 28109689)

In the beta (Ver 19.0.1) his height is set as 167cm.

I don't know if that's because its blank in the database or the height set as that in the database.

According to google (via Wikipedia) he's 1.8m - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=rhian+brewster+height&ie=&oe=

or Transfermarkt he's 1.77m https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rhian-brewster/profil/spieler/406560

either way I think its safe to say he's a fair bit taller than the stated 1.67 cm

Same with Conor Masterson. The beta has him as 5'9 when transfermarkt he is listed as 1.85m which is just over 6ft

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/conor-masterson/profil/spieler/293784 

@rvr94 @Mark.Alexander It is really difficult to get an accurate height/weight for the younger players - and I'm sure its Transfermarkt that is viewed as not being too reliable with some of its information. Therefore in the DB there are 7 options for height such as Tiny, Short, Average, Tall, Giant (similar range for Weight too) and I use those markers instead. I will review however.

Cédric Soares acceleration and pace are a bit too high imo, he isn't a speedster IRL.

Zaha's dribbling could maybe go up by 1 or even 2 points, same for his technique and flair.

Harry Kane is listed as having 4 golden boots in his bio yet it says in his awards he only has 2... also TAA's first cap date is set as 2016 not 2018

HARRYKANE.PNG

kane.PNG

Edited by StephenInTheGame
Worded the TAA bit wrong

Hello @Pete Sottrel,

currently ingame , there is a player named Mamadou Mbaye (13191647) on loan from Watford to Troyes. According to our club AR, this move didn't happen.

Could it be checked please?

Thank you.

Hey guys thank you very much for a fantastic game once again.

Few little issues for Man utd regarding player contracts..

Martial and Darmian both have an optional 1 year extension within their contracts and I’m sure you will add Shaws extension come 2nd Nov.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/manchester-united/vertragsende/verein/985

Just a suggestion but I do believe Ashley Young warrants an increase to his determination. I would personally put it to around the 18 mark as I feel 12 is unjust for him.

I also believe that Mason Greenwood’s stats have been overlooked. I understand he’s still young but I believe his stats could do with a slight increase across the board as with his PA.

Dribbling, heading, crossing, long shots, passing & technique could all do with an extra point or two. Whereas I feel his flair could go up to atleast 15/16. 

I’ve watched him a great deal and I think he will be a massive talent at the club for some years to come. (Fingers crossed). I think with those little tweaks it will better reflect him but once again massive well done creating a masterpiece best fm yet 😊

17 hours ago, Gripper said:

No. better to keep him in the game as a free agent than rule him out of a return to the men's game for all time.

Is that what NfE does? Thought it would be a reversible function.

This is a list of Romanian players' names spelled incorrectly who play in the Premier League:

- Alex Pascanu, Leicester's D(RLC), has his name written wrongly. His correct middle name is "Ștefan" and not "Stefan" and his correct surname is "Pașcanu" and not "Pascanu".

1 hour ago, Jm said:

Hey guys thank you very much for a fantastic game once again.

Few little issues for Man utd regarding player contracts..

Martial and Darmian both have an optional 1 year extension within their contracts and I’m sure you will add Shaws extension come 2nd Nov.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/manchester-united/vertragsende/verein/985

Just a suggestion but I do believe Ashley Young warrants an increase to his determination. I would personally put it to around the 18 mark as I feel 12 is unjust for him.

I also believe that Mason Greenwood’s stats have been overlooked. I understand he’s still young but I believe his stats could do with a slight increase across the board as with his PA.

Dribbling, heading, crossing, long shots, passing & technique could all do with an extra point or two. Whereas I feel his flair could go up to atleast 15/16. 

I’ve watched him a great deal and I think he will be a massive talent at the club for some years to come. (Fingers crossed). I think with those little tweaks it will better reflect him but once again massive well done creating a masterpiece best fm yet 😊

The one-year extension on those and other contracts are present in the database but aren’t showing up in the game for some reason. Hopefully will be resolved soon.

Greenwood is already rated very highly and (I believe) fairly - I’ve watched him plenty and am well aware how good he is. Certain attributes could maybe go up a point or two in an ideal world but attributes have to be balanced against CA and compromises often have to be made for younger players. If he keeps performing as he is and ideally translates that to U23 football at some point then he’ll be improved again.

In game Declan Rice's contract runs out in 2019, which was previously believed to be correct, but latest reports suggest his contract doesn't actually expire next year;

"West Ham have now improved that offer further with, it is understood, Rice’s representatives arguing for a higher basic salary and fewer add-ons. However, contrary to claims, Rice is not out of contract at the end of this season so West Ham can wait."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/09/27/west-ham-make-final-improved-contract-offer-declan-rice-frustration/

Everton U18  u23 youngster Ryan Astley hugely underrated pa in game 16yo in game already playing u23 rave reviews Arsenal sniffing around.

Do understand it might be because of 0 ratings, but until full release I can't check personally

There are a few Liverpool youth teams players that are with the under 18s this season that are not in the game. The clubs official site is often slow to add them. The UEFA site shows the players registered to play for the under 18s in the youth champions league -  https://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/season=2019/clubs/club=2606417/index.html

A few people are talking about Clyne being over rated which I think is harsh, he was challenging Walker as England's first choice RB before injuries. I imagine its based on stats but his crossing of 8 actually feels very harsh for me. Clyne would easily start for many premier league teams when back to full fitness. Moreno also getting a hammering, mainly due to him being pundits go to guy to blame. Stats show that when he plays, going forward he is amongst the best going forward. Probably could switch his 15 tackling with his 13 crossing. Probably tackling 12 and crossing 16 is more realistic. Seems everyone wants these two internationals made championship level players from the other comments!

Oxlade-Chamberlain work rate and stamina seems low? he covers a lot of ground and this showed last season before injury?!

Harry Wilson free kick taking should be 20 on current form lol

Edvard Tagseth is 5'3? he's small but more like 5'5-5'6.. he isn't a dwarf and Dal Varesanovic isn't 6'4. Couldn't tell you the exact heights.

15 minutos atrás, JasonLFC10 disse:

There are a few Liverpool youth teams players that are with the under 18s this season that are not in the game. The clubs official site is often slow to add them. The UEFA site shows the players registered to play for the under 18s in the youth champions league - https://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/season=2019/clubs/club=2606417/index.html

A few people are talking about Clyne being over rated which I think is harsh, he was challenging Walker as England's first choice RB before injuries. I imagine its based on stats but his crossing of 8 actually feels very harsh for me. Clyne would easily start for many premier league teams when back to full fitness. Moreno also getting a hammering, mainly due to him being pundits go to guy to blame. Stats show that when he plays, going forward he is amongst the best going forward. Probably could switch his 15 tackling with his 13 crossing. Probably tackling 12 and crossing 16 is more realistic. Seems everyone wants these two internationals made championship level players from the other comments!

Oxlade-Chamberlain work rate and stamina seems low? he covers a lot of ground and this showed last season before injury?!

Harry Wilson free kick taking should be 20 on current form lol

Edvard Tagseth is 5'3? he's small but more like 5'5-5'6.. he isn't a dwarf and Dal Varesanovic isn't 6'4. Couldn't tell you the exact heights.

I think everyone will agree that Moreno's defensive attributes are too high atm in the game but he is good going foward no doubt and his acceleration and pace, both (16) could go up by one. 

29 minutes ago, JasonLFC10 said:

A few people are talking about Clyne being over rated which I think is harsh, he was challenging Walker as England's first choice RB before injuries. I imagine its based on stats but his crossing of 8 actually feels very harsh for me. Clyne would easily start for many premier league teams when back to full fitness. Moreno also getting a hammering, mainly due to him being pundits go to guy to blame. Stats show that when he plays, going forward he is amongst the best going forward. Probably could switch his 15 tackling with his 13 crossing. Probably tackling 12 and crossing 16 is more realistic. Seems everyone wants these two internationals made championship level players from the other comments

Clyne is the 8th best right back in the world in the last list I've seen, and a long, long way from "Championship level" CA. You could cut 10-20 points off his CA and he'd still "easily start for many premier league teams when back to full fitness".

Moreno was a top 20 left-back. No one's suggesting he trade places with Neil Taylor, but as it stands he would be a superstar at 3/4 of other teams in the division. 

Hi There,

Ben Chilwell (LB, Leicester City) seems to be surprisingly slow (14) compared to his recent improvements on this front. His pace and agility should reflect the fact that he is currently one of the fastest players at the club and is held in extremely high regard; this is shown in his recent England performances. This article (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/09/08/ben-chilwell-interview-summer-minging-running-local-park-propelled/ talks about this improvement.

Nampalys Mendy (MC, DM, Leicester City) is fit to play; currently he is down with a torn hamstring at the start of the game.

Thank you!

On 18/10/2018 at 20:21, SL19 said:

Some Palace data for you Pete.

Max Meyer needs his wage reducing because of the above.

It's been widely reported to be £80k

Also, Wan-Bissaka is an England U21 international but it states his nationality as Congolese

Hi, 

This is just my opinion but I think that Silva for Leicester is slightly overrated in this years game as at the moment is rated as leicester’s top central midfielder and in both saved that I have played so far has been picked up by Manchester United for £30+ million. This seems a bit unrealistic as in real life he is currently struggling to even make the bench for Leicester and when he has played this season and last he looks like he works hard but not much comes from it. 

So I was just wondering if this would be worth having a look at?

Thanks