Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Europe] Data Issues

Coming to the end of my 1st season I notice that the nations qualified for the FIFA U20 World Cup in 2019 are wrong. Using the original db.

On 05/11/2018 at 02:43, luiseitor212 said:

Why Kosovo has 0 in Youth Rating? Is Kosovo the same level as Bonaire or Micronesia? Even Gibraltar has 15 hahaha

0 means it's random and varies from game to game. I don't have the slightest idea as to why the respective researcher did not assign a fixed number to it, but I suspect it depends on the fact that it's too early to tell what level of youngsters will be produced by Kosovan football clubs irl.

HR Georgia

Hi, Marcin. Spotted an issue in Georgian database, Lokomotivi-2 is named as its ID. Could you pls check? Screenshot attached.

Lasha Ozbetelashvili_ History Career Stats.png

22 minutes ago, steff13 said:

HR Georgia

Hi, Marcin. Spotted an issue in Georgian database, Lokomotivi-2 is named as its ID. Could you pls check? Screenshot attached.

Thanks for the info. Must be some bug in the game. In both DBs (sent in September and received lately), it seems it's written correctly (look at the attached screen). Please report it in the bugs thread.

Screenshot_52.png

23 hours ago, steff13 said:

HR Georgia

It could possibly be related to any custom editor data files you may have downloaded, and whose author may have inadvertently made a typo :rolleyes:

If that were the case, I'm sure that the author will correct it in any forthcoming update :thup:

@SeaChelski

Is only the 1st league researched in Luxembourg or is the 2nd league also researched? 

If so, why are more than 10 players missing from the squad at FC Wiltz 07?

PS: I don't want to sound rude at all. :)

18 minutes ago, davie77 said:

@SeaChelski

Is only the 1st league researched in Luxembourg or is the 2nd league also researched? 

If so, why are more than 10 players missing from the squad at FC Wiltz 07?

PS: I don't want to sound rude at all. :)

@davie77

My AR that was covering the 1st and 2nd leagues ended up having too many things going on in his life so was unable to provide a full file for the two leagues last phase. We have moved someone else into the role for both leagues so looking to see improvement in this next phase. At this point in time, I only have one AR that is cover both leagues. It makes it tough as the priority would be the 1st league at this point in time. If anyone is interested in joining our research team, we are always looking for additional help. 

vor 37 Minuten schrieb SeaChelski:

@davie77

My AR that was covering the 1st and 2nd leagues ended up having too many things going on in his life so was unable to provide a full file for the two leagues last phase. We have moved someone else into the role for both leagues so looking to see improvement in this next phase. At this point in time, I only have one AR that is cover both leagues. It makes it tough as the priority would be the 1st league at this point in time. If anyone is interested in joining our research team, we are always looking for additional help. 

Thank you for your offer, but I am already a member of the Austrian Research Team.

But thank you for the answer.  :)

@SeaChelski Are you also a researcher from Lithuania?

I really don't know my way around Luxembourg, but I guess the 2nd League coaches shouldn't choose the coach of the year from Lithuania, or is that true?

gkx3lbmp.jpg

4 hours ago, davie77 said:

@SeaChelski Are you also a researcher from Lithuania?

I really don't know my way around Luxembourg, but I guess the 2nd League coaches shouldn't choose the coach of the year from Lithuania, or is that true?

gkx3lbmp.jpg

No I'm not. That would be @Milos Tasic.

@SeaChelski 

FC Wiltz 71 lacks the history of the 2017/18 season.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/ehrenpromotion/spieltagtabelle/wettbewerb/LUX2?saison_id=2017&spieltag=26

In 2016/17, according to FM, the club finished 5th, but in reality it finished 6th. The history that is registered in the FM actually belongs to FC Swift Hesperange.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/ehrenpromotion/spieltagtabelle/wettbewerb/LUX2?saison_id=2016&spieltag=26

In the 2009/10 season, which was not registered in FM, the club won the 2nd league, but the title is registered under "Successes":
https://www.transfermarkt.com/ehrenpromotion/spieltagtabelle/wettbewerb/LUX2?saison_id=2009&spieltag=26

William Junior Rodrigues Delgado started out as a clubless FM player, but has actually been playing for FC Jeunesse Junglinster since 1 January 2018.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/william-rodrigues/profil/spieler/363524

Edited by davie77

2 hours ago, davie77 said:

@SeaChelski 

FC Wiltz 71 lacks the history of the 2017/18 season.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/ehrenpromotion/spieltagtabelle/wettbewerb/LUX2?saison_id=2017&spieltag=26

In 2016/17, according to FM, the club finished 5th, but in reality it finished 6th. The history that is registered in the FM actually belongs to FC Swift Hesperange.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/ehrenpromotion/spieltagtabelle/wettbewerb/LUX2?saison_id=2016&spieltag=26

In the 2009/10 season, which was not registered in FM, the club won the 2nd league, but the title is registered under "Successes":
https://www.transfermarkt.com/ehrenpromotion/spieltagtabelle/wettbewerb/LUX2?saison_id=2009&spieltag=26

William Junior Rodrigues Delgado started out as a clubless FM player, but has actually been playing for FC Jeunesse Junglinster since 1 January 2018.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/william-rodrigues/profil/spieler/363524

Done for next version.

The Albanian DB generally needs a lot of work, especially in the second tier. There is a good amount of information online about players in the second tier, so it shouldn’t be an issue really. I hope that it gets the TLC it needs, as Albania and Kosovo go hand in hand with my country of expertise (Macedonia)

On 16/12/2018 at 18:07, SeaChelski said:

No I'm not. That would be @Milos Tasic.

@davie77

The setting for eligible candidates is "Domestic based anyone + based anywhere nationals" and the voters are "competition club managers". Why someone from Luxembourg is invited to vote for this award is beyond me. Perhaps I should change it to "nation club managers" or something, any suggestions?

vor einer Stunde schrieb Milos Tasic:

@davie77

The setting for eligible candidates is "Domestic based anyone + based anywhere nationals" and the voters are "competition club managers". Why someone from Luxembourg is invited to vote for this award is beyond me. Perhaps I should change it to "nation club managers" or something, any suggestions?

Would "all Lithuanian coaches", i.e. all those who come from Lithuania but train wherever, be a solution?

PS: After the season I went to Sweden, there I was asked again. Means it has nothing to do with Luxembourg.

2 hours ago, davie77 said:

Would "all Lithuanian coaches", i.e. all those who come from Lithuania but train wherever, be a solution?

PS: After the season I went to Sweden, there I was asked again. Means it has nothing to do with Luxembourg.

No, it has nothing to do with Luxembourg whatsoever. The only option similar to the one you mention is the "nation club managers", which I understand as club managers from the nation in question. However, I'm not sure how that would work in the game. The problem might be in the fact that no club competition is set for the award because national (Lithuanian) team managers became eligible for the award last year, i.e. 2017. Perhaps that's where the game gets confused. Voters are set to "competition managers" but there's no actual competition set in the award parameters. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the heads-up anyway. :)

Hi everyone!

I didn't know where else I could post this request, but I really don't like the recent 19.1.0 database update, but that's the only database I can choose in my game. Is there any way to get the initial FM2019 database or a version that reflects the data as of July 1st 2018?

Thank you and kind regards

1 hour ago, fredehorn said:

Hi everyone!

I didn't know where else I could post this request, but I really don't like the recent 19.1.0 database update, but that's the only database I can choose in my game. Is there any way to get the initial FM2019 database or a version that reflects the data as of July 1st 2018?

Thank you and kind regards

but 19.1.0 is the normal database, there's no other database to choose.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Bigpole:

but 19.1.0 is the normal database, there's no other database to choose.

Thank you for your answer Bigpole. In my game it says 19.1.0 - update when I choose the database, that's why I assumed it's already an updated one. Do you have any other idea how to get a database that goes back as much as possible to the summer transfer period?

3 minutes ago, fredehorn said:

Thank you for your answer Bigpole. In my game it says 19.1.0 - update when I choose the database, that's why I assumed it's already an updated one. Do you have any other idea how to get a database that goes back as much as possible to the summer transfer period? 

19.1.0 is the default database after the summer transfer window. There's no other database because the database itself wasn't updated since game release. The new database will be after winter transfer window along with 19.3 patch and then you can choose between 19.1 and 19.3 database.

HR Macedonia

There's an issue in Macedonia database, as I see, some club was deleted instead of making [EXT]. I see these empty names of clubs in some players profiles.

Спойлер

111.jpg

HR Lithuania

Why is FK Trakai renamed as Riteriai? As I know, it's only their nickname (Knights)

HR Albania

Anthony Okpotu (13203676) is duplicate of Tony Okpotu (211686), please delete.

On 16/02/2019 at 12:58, steff13 said:

HR Macedonia

There's an issue in Macedonia database, as I see, some club was deleted instead of making [EXT]. I see these empty names of clubs in some players profiles.

Hide contents

111.jpg

Metalurg Skopje has mistakenly been set to NfE, I believe that's the reason. I will post a request for it to be corrected. If they don't make it in time, I'll do it as soon as I get the database back. Thanks!

On 16/02/2019 at 18:27, steff13 said:

HR Lithuania

Why is FK Trakai renamed as Riteriai? As I know, it's only their nickname (Knights)

FK Trakai will be playing under the new name in the forthcoming season, they have submitted a request to change their name:

http://www.sportas.info/naujienos/47185-trakai_taps_riteriais.html

On 18/02/2019 at 10:54, Milos Tasic said:

FK Trakai will be playing under the new name in the forthcoming season, they have submitted a request to change their name:

http://www.sportas.info/naujienos/47185-trakai_taps_riteriais.html

Not only did they change their name they also relocated to Vilnius, Before that they were officially based in Trakai, a town located around 30 km from Vilnius. The request was accepted by the way. Just to clarify it :)

On 25/10/2018 at 15:47, BajaHater said:

After many years of having trouble with log in into the site,most of the problems I saw and noticed on testing Project Fear are fixed,same as beta,since I was sending those reports to my Head Researcher,as I'm doing for a very long time.Many tnx for letting me to be a part of this project! :applause:

Now,I'm here for the problem,right.Problem is with Bosnian research team.In last 3 years before every update,I was sending mails or PM at Facebook to them to fix some issues and after 3 years those mistakes are still there.I wouldn't care that much if I wasn't from Serbia,and large number of our players is in their db,or should be.There is a huge problem,that if you don't send them a certain player,they probably won't order it or search it in db (even in their own),they just gonna create new\double one.I'm not sure what is the status for these,but they are first at my list,since some others are finally orderd from our db,and they removed their duplicates.

They should order originally Dzenis Suman 43212584 from Italy and update his history,instead of that they created new one with 21029918.They should also check their own database and update for Dejan Plisnic 8502543 and Marko Rastovic 8408296,instead of that they created them with 21029654 and 21029656.Same thing is done with Emir Plakalo 21020373 who is later made with 21025159.So if these original created guys still exist in db,they should be updated and placed in correct clubs,and their "new born" duplicates should be removed.

Many of their transfers are baised on rumours,instead they just search official documents on their national football site,with all trasnfers,as I'm doing with Serbian transfers (that's why we had them so much in past years).

This summer they ordered Ivan Jovanovic 62192238 from our Serbian DB and after they realised that that's not correct guy,they just deleted him from db!Should they do that and does they have permission to do that?!

Aleksandar Vasic 5757131 is not a player of Radnik Bijeljina as they made it.Aleksandar Vasic 5757131 was player\coach 'till 2015\16 season at Drina Zvornik,after that he become Under 18 coach,and past year and a half he is Under 18 Head Coach of Drina Zvornik.He was playing with my friend Stefan Colovic.This is https://www.facebook.com/aleksandar.vasic.353 that Aleksandar Vasic.

They should create new Aleksandar Vasic who is born 21 of May 1991 in Bijeljina,and his history should look like this:

2011 Mladost VO
2012 Mladost VO 23\3
2013 Mladost VO 25\2
2014 Mladost VO 15\0
2014 Radnik Bijeljina 9\0
2015 Radnik Bijeljina 11\0
2016 Radnik Bijeljina

2017 Radnik Bijeljina
2018 Radnik Bijeljina

This is that guy https://www.facebook.com/aleksandaraco.vasic.7

Also,some of their club are not active almost 10 years,for example NK Zlaja 8403758.

NK Celik Zenica 1945  UID 8408401 is also wrong name,it should be FK Celik Zenica 1945 wich should be just "dummy" team for original NK Celik Zenica 1300143.For example they should look like this in editor.

Staff member of that team Goran Peles 8403366 had died 8 years ago.

These are only things I can remember now,and ofc things that I had pointing out to them in past 3 years before every official update,as I said on the start.This is a game,but if someone took some job to do,then he should do it the best way he can and know,if he is not good at,he should just stop and let someone else to do it.I did this only because I hope at final someone will fix these things.

celik.JPG

I wanted to ask is there any point of posting things in these threads,since 0 of these mistakes are corrected?!

In the meanwhile Bosnian researcher took Nikola Vasiljevic 62003966 (they needed Nikola Vasiljevic 5779808),and again after they realised that's not the correct guy,they deleted him from db,so we needed to create new one with 62235583.

Last summer we put new created club Sloga Crnjelevo in to the history of some Serbian players who are gone there,so they could easily find them.No matter that they took Dusan Ristic 62191711 who is playing for BSK Borca in reality,and they didn't took Dusan Ristic 62146796 who is playing at Sloga for real.So what should we expect in the future?! If they are realise that he is the wrong guy are they gonna delete him too???

He don't even know who is playing at his own nation. Tarik Isic 21027675 is playing for Radnik Bijeljina,but they took Tarik Isic 21031088 ( https://www.fupa.net/spieler/tarik-isic-1626065.html ) ex Velez player and put him in Radnik.

I don't know who is the most responsable man for Bosnian research,but guys like him should get fired.Bosnian database was working better without anyone in charge than now.Guys like their head researcher shouldn't be on that position beacause he don't know how to work his job on the right way.It's embarrassment that someone is doing such a sloppy\bad job,and getting paid for that...Please people,do something about that,and fix these errors!JUST PLEASE!

I don't see a topic for Cyprus data, so it might be here.

I can't find Jean II Makoun in the DB, but he's playing since october 2018 in a club in Cyprus: Alsancak Yesilova SK (according to Transfermarkt).

I ask because I find this article about him saying he's looking for a new challenge at the end of the season in L2 or National in France: https://www.goal.com/fr/news/entretien-a-la-recherche-dun-club-jean-ii-makoun-a-toujours/1nstz0dwp3se6zl9dlsvbka5v

14 minutes ago, CWaka said:

I don't see a topic for Cyprus data, so it might be here.

I can't find Jean II Makoun in the DB, but he's playing since october 2018 in a club in Cyprus: Alsancak Yesilova SK (according to Transfermarkt).

I ask because I find this article about him saying he's looking for a new challenge at the end of the season in L2 or National in France: https://www.goal.com/fr/news/entretien-a-la-recherche-dun-club-jean-ii-makoun-a-toujours/1nstz0dwp3se6zl9dlsvbka5v

Alsancak Yesilova SK is a team from separatist Northern Cyprus, which is not internationally recognised. Therefore clubs from there are not present in the DB, and the players signed by them might be set as NfE in the DB.

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 16:18, BajaHater said:

I wanted to ask is there any point of posting things in these threads,since 0 of these mistakes are corrected?!

In the meanwhile Bosnian researcher took Nikola Vasiljevic 62003966 (they needed Nikola Vasiljevic 5779808),and again after they realised that's not the correct guy,they deleted him from db,so we needed to create new one with 62235583.

Last summer we put new created club Sloga Crnjelevo in to the history of some Serbian players who are gone there,so they could easily find them.No matter that they took Dusan Ristic 62191711 who is playing for BSK Borca in reality,and they didn't took Dusan Ristic 62146796 who is playing at Sloga for real.So what should we expect in the future?! If they are realise that he is the wrong guy are they gonna delete him too???

He don't even know who is playing at his own nation. Tarik Isic 21027675 is playing for Radnik Bijeljina,but they took Tarik Isic 21031088 ( https://www.fupa.net/spieler/tarik-isic-1626065.html ) ex Velez player and put him in Radnik.

I don't know who is the most responsable man for Bosnian research,but guys like him should get fired.Bosnian database was working better without anyone in charge than now.Guys like their head researcher shouldn't be on that position beacause he don't know how to work his job on the right way.It's embarrassment that someone is doing such a sloppy\bad job,and getting paid for that...Please people,do something about that,and fix these errors!JUST PLEASE!

Your post was useful until you demanded that someone gets fired. Do not do that here again.

I'm more than happy to offer my assistance to the Bosnian research.

On 11/03/2019 at 22:08, Gripper said:

Your post was useful until you demanded that someone gets fired. Do not do that here again.

I'm sorry,I've might been too harsh,but what else I could do in situation as this mate?! In the past 3 years I'm pointing these things to them,and nothing.In the meanwhile they are making more and more trouble,and doing it worse and worse from game to game,update to an update.As a matter of fact,they asked our help back in time,since many players from our Serbian database are playing there,we gave them all info,even adding clubs in history for easy find,etc. and nothing.Nothing have been fixed.There's a huge mess there,and in that mess they are deleting people from database without any control.At least someone have seen this and had a finally reaction.

For whoever the researcher for Montenegro is:

Damir Kosuta (62189628) is still in the database despite dying in October 2017.

On 18/03/2019 at 05:07, MarcPTFC said:

For whoever the researcher for Montenegro is:

Damir Kosuta (62189628) is still in the database despite dying in October 2017.

He is at our Serbian\Montenegro\Slovenia db,so we will fix it,tnx for the info ;)

@avto I notice that by default, Constantin Nica belongs to Saburtalo in the game, but in reality he is not playing in Saburtalo, but in Romania for Calarasi. Perhaps just an incorrect transfer that was made to Saburtalo instead?

1 hour ago, sweem said:

@avto I notice that by default, Constantin Nica belongs to Saburtalo in the game, but in reality he is not playing in Saburtalo, but in Romania for Calarasi. Perhaps just an incorrect transfer that was made to Saburtalo instead?

Thanks for the info, will be corrected. On January 3rd there were info about the transfer, that it already has been confirmed, but it seems later the transfer fell down.

HR Cyprus

Jordan Figon (15024873) is at Rockdale City Suns in Australia

I remember having a discussion with @Neil Brock about this a few months back, but there seems to be clarification on Kosovo's position going forward now. Nations ranked 51-55 in the UEFA rankings will now get two Europa League places - previously, Kosovo would always only get one and Nation 51 got three. Now, Nation 51 will get 2 and Kosovo will get 2 for now, and increase if it improves in the rankings the same as every other nation. It's at the bottom of this article on the UEFA site mostly full of irrelevent stuff - also mentions a new format for the UEFA U19 Championship starting in the 20/21 season, but unless it's buried somewhere there doesn't seem to be enough detail to implement it yet.

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/news/newsid=2607110.html